What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

echelond

Reputation score
This game is interesting.
But its hard to play without translation

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't find other Heroine and it seem each time i sleep, bad thing happen to them i assume?

Maybe I have to adventure early and collect them before thing happen? not sure.
A lot of scene with npc in town can give you gameover if do it 3 times. the herb seller girl which i have no clue what her name is or what to call her.
I got her scene from meeting wolf in field and feeding some meat to the wolf and go back to her.

Anyway... really need a walkthrough to play this ):

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Libellule's patcher should work. I haven't tested it 100%, but it looked like it worked like usual (meaning, perfectly).

There's a corruption system btw. The girls here aren't exactly the sweet and tender, submissive type. That probably has to do with the gamovers. :unsure: (that, or your pals getting raped to the marrow of the bone. I'm still in day 1, I wouldn't know)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Libellule's patcher should work. I haven't tested it 100%, but it looked like it worked like usual (meaning, perfectly).

There's a corruption system btw. The girls here aren't exactly the sweet and tender, submissive type. That probably has to do with the gamovers. :unsure: (that, or your pals getting raped to the marrow of the bone. I'm still in day 1, I wouldn't know)
What is this patcher and how do I use it?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im also stuck and have no idea on what to do there 2 places that say if i find a key i should use it so im like ok once i get a key it should unlock then when i re-read the message at the end it said if i find a key i should use it from the menu man i wish i know that earlier.

the keys i had were for mansion place and the prison, all that left is to find the key for the castle but i already explored the full castle.

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What is this patcher and how do I use it?
The only thread in translation when you search for "Libellule".
Mischeviously named RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games to confuse users unfamiliar with French subtlelty.

More seriously, I've kicked in the quests in English. Because.
They're .json files, so don't grab them if you don't know what to do with them. Don't ask me. I haven't proofread anything either :/
In any case, I'm almost sure I haven't broken anything.

edit/WARNING: dag nab it, I broke the main quest... Sorry, I think I can't fix saves...
I reverted the quests' designation to Japanese, that should do the trick, though NOT retroactively. I'm such a tool OTL OTL OTL

Attachments

Last edited:

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
im also stuck and have no idea on what to do there 2 places that say if i find a key i should use it so im like ok once i get a key it should unlock then when i re-read the message at the end it said if i find a key i should use it from the menu man i wish i know that earlier.

the keys i had were for mansion place and the prison, all that left is to find the key for the castle but i already explored the full castle.
For the castle you have to complete the resistence quests for the 学者風の男. The second quest for him will allow you to access a key on the 2nd floor of the castle that'll give access to the basement.

Ok, I figured out how to save Maria. You have to keep doing the above quests for the guy above. After you get the key and diary from the castle, your next quest will be to find information on ナデイーア. You have to ask around, and after I spoke with one of the shop keepers in the market, he led me to her house where I found another diary. That completes the quests, the next goal is to find her cave where Maria is held, this was pretty random but one of the people (馬車を引く青年) at the entrance to the town leads you to the house on the mountain path, and by investigating the house you find her cave.

Last edited:

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the castle you have to complete the resistence quests for the 学者風の男. The second quest for him will allow you to access a key on the 2nd floor of the castle that'll give access to the basement.

Ok, I figured out how to save Maria. You have to keep doing the above quests for the guy above. After you get the key and diary from the castle, your next quest will be to find information on ナデイーア. You have to ask around, and after I spoke with one of the shop keepers in the market, he led me to her house where I found another diary. That completes the quests, the next goal is to find her cave where Maria is held, this was pretty random but one of the people at the entrance to the town leads you to the house on the mountain path, and by investigating the house you find her cave.
Is it possible to save the girl after 3 bad scene? meaning if i spam sleep for all scene first, then go to save them, will i be able to save them?

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to save the girl after 3 bad scene? meaning if i spam sleep for all scene first, then go to save them, will i be able to save them?
Yea you can save them w/ no consequences as far as I can tell.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can unlock every scene in the galley.
Goto the ship (Where the red circle is)
1586927606079.png
Click whatever the third option says,
then click the second option on the list in brings up
1586927858339.png
Click the middle option to explore the room,
Then click the first option in the list
1586927978508.png
It will bring up a list of the types of characters, In order of the drop down.
1. Main 4 heroines
2. Towns Folk
3. Bosses?
4. Field Enemies
5. Female slave/captive scenes? (not sure, not main heroines)
1586928277386.png
Once you select the character you want, click this (red square indicates character's name
1586928521450.png
then click はい to unlock
1586928577969.png

OneOfUs

Reputation score
View attachment 30973
View attachment 30974
View attachment 30975
1. Main 4 heroines
2. Towns Folk
3. Bosses?
4. Field Enemies
View attachment 30976
Once you select the character you want, click this (red square indicates character's name
View attachment 30978
then click はい to unlock
View attachment 30979
I'd like 4 saves in the areas the animated battles are in more than the CG's, but that's convenient, so thanks for the heads up.
The game is such a slog and i've only see 4 succubi animated scenes and only one i like, so i'm starting to get bored of playing it.
Doesn't help i have the best weapon you can buy in town and no debuffs, but my sword is a wet noodle with the accuracy of a snake that just grew arms trying to throw a rock.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like 4 saves in the areas the animated battles are in more than the CG's, but that's convenient, so thanks for the heads up.
The game is such a slog and i've only see 4 succubi animated scenes and only one i like, so i'm starting to get bored of playing it.
Doesn't help i have the best weapon you can buy in town and no debuffs, but my sword is a wet noodle with the accuracy of a snake that just grew arms trying to throw a rock.
I learn recently that the mechanic is very important. like if I knock down enemy before use a certain skill. it always 1 shot them?

Ranos

Reputation score
I learn recently that the mechanic is very important. like if I knock down enemy before use a certain skill. it always 1 shot them?
It seems that buffs and debuffs are important in this game. This is the same reason why the thieves enemies you run into the mountains area can one shot you this way as well. Or, at least they did over 3000 damage to me in one shot at one point. It looked like a combo of knocking my character over, and then they attacked me and i just died.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
View attachment 30973
View attachment 30974
View attachment 30975
1. Main 4 heroines
2. Towns Folk
3. Bosses?
4. Field Enemies
View attachment 30976
View attachment 30978
then click はい to unlock
View attachment 30979
but you cant refight enemies, can you? you can only watch defeat scenes?

Ranos

Reputation score
but you cant refight enemies, can you? you can only watch defeat scenes?
Not that i know of,no. Any unique enemies i haven't been able to re-fight (like that one succubus in the mountain area). Thats why i kept a backup save before i got past that area,just incase i wanted to re-visit that fight once again.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not that i know of,no. Any unique enemies i haven't been able to re-fight (like that one succubus in the mountain area). Thats why i kept a backup save before i got past that area,just incase i wanted to re-visit that fight once again.
ooh yeah, does she have any sex attacks tho? i accidentially kileld her without a save infront of her

OneOfUs

Reputation score
But that is IF you can hit them after knocking them down. My accuracy is still atrocious when i attack after placing the 'fall down' debuff on an enemy, though i have seen the 3-4k damage hits it can do.
Doesn't change the fact the accuracy system in this game is horrible.
I did notice that the succubi take more damage when they get naked after making you hard, but it feels like your accuracy gets worse with a boner.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ooh yeah, does she have any sex attacks tho? i accidentially kileld her without a save infront of her
Abs girl, right? You get to fight her again at least twice - entering various areas. Might be RNG-based, I'm not sure. Probably not twice the same day.

Doesn't change the fact the accuracy system in this game is horrible.
[..] your accuracy gets worse with a boner.
Can't deny that. Completing girls' storyline (AKA snu snu events) gets you various bonuses, but accuracy still is terrible across the board, making battle a RNG fest.
It wouldn't be too hard to mod that, though.
Oh, you know you completed a girl's line when her bee & flower event shows the 'multiple pictures' event.
At least, the 2nd part of your statement makes perfect sense :ROFLMAO:

PS: if you're one of the unlucky 33, read my edit 10 posts back, before you curse me even more...

- don't go to the mansion's basement w/o a teleport item. You can't get out
- don't return to where the King is. At some point you can't get out
- don't lose to the Abs girl previously mentioned. Going back to where she was leads to black screen
- unlock places speaking to people and doing quests
- you'll be able to use the letter in the inn at some point
- meet the guy again until he directs you to his boss, to activate the final quest
- defeat the 4 bosses (mansion 3F, castle 2F, Prison 2F, final cave (see above))
- proceed down the cave, inspect inactive circle
- unclimatic ending

Last edited: