What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any kind of kissing or facesitting in this game? This looks really amazing, but since those are my only two fetishes, I don't want to waste my money on it if it doesn't have any.
iirc, there 3-4 69 scenes (so yeah, that implies and shows facesitting). Much kissing, in and outside battles, but I think it was implicit, not explicit (ie I think there wasn't a kiss-only scene or even kissing cut-ins). SFXs did help in conveying the feel, though.
It's a bit of a shame how kissing is under-represented in most games :unsure:

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
iirc, there 3-4 69 scenes (so yeah, that implies and shows facesitting). Much kissing, in and outside battles, but I think it was implicit, not explicit (ie I think there wasn't a kiss-only scene or even kissing cut-ins). SFXs did help in conveying the feel, though.
It's a bit of a shame how kissing is under-represented in most games :unsure:
Thanks for the quick reply. Eh, guess I will pass on this one then. I agree with you as well the kissing is pretty rare in hentai games like this lol.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

V1.10's out. It adds a whole bunch of content, including a new area, enemies, events and endings.

Zana

Reputation score
Been checking like everyday for the update. So glad it's out. Downloading now! :D

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Been checking like everyday for the update. So glad it's out. Downloading now! :D
Did you have any problems with the audio? The regular battle theme isn't playing for me. I usually just get silence instead, In some areas (like the mansion) the BGM for that area just keeps playing instead of the battle theme. I unpacked the game to check the audio files and the battle theme's definitely there, although a lot of the file names are different between the last version and v1.10. I've asked the dev about it on ci-en.

I'll try exploring again once this is sorted, but out of curiosity, where's the new cave/dungeon? Do you need to do anything to unlock it?

edit: found it,
you need to take an item from the abandoned house in town, give it to your witch companion, and then the endgame magic teleportation circle has a new location choice.

Kinda fixed the audio problem as well, though it seems to need doing on every save file.

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
Did you have any problems with the audio? The regular battle theme isn't playing for me. I usually just get silence instead, In some areas (like the mansion) the BGM for that area just keeps playing instead of the battle theme. I unpacked the game to check the audio files and the battle theme's definitely there, although a lot of the file names are different between the last version and v1.10. I've asked the dev about it on ci-en.

I'll try exploring again once this is sorted, but out of curiosity, where's the new cave/dungeon? Do you need to do anything to unlock it?

edit: found it,
you need to take an item from the abandoned house in town, give it to your witch companion, and then the endgame magic teleportation circle has a new location choice.

Kinda fixed the audio problem as well, though it seems to need doing on every save file.

Yeah had audio problems with combat, but it fixed itself. Also had image file problems but i was able to fix it easily by just editing the names slightly. ( Might of been caused by Translator ++)

Not sure what to do after defeating everything in the cave. You get a mysterious succubus that talks to you at the end

Also not sure how to raise affection with the sorcerer girl. I've managed to sleep with her once after that i don't know how to get the other 2 scenes. During the final boss an image is shown of her due to not having her at max affection.

Just wanna say though i love the new scenes and animations. This style of game is great!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
edit: i was stupid and shouldnt ask before looking, but i found a nasty but, that enemy grab png files are missing of the new ones, which is weird?

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
Hi guys, so I've made a rough machine translation to help people play the game. Credit to "Strange" in helping

The game is a minefield for translating , So you will see stuff not translated so it doesn't break interactions or events .

*Edit* Updated the Data to fix some problems

*Edit* Names of locations you are in currently will now show in English ( Top Right ). Will also display on your saved game. ( Save over the current save you have to overwrite the untranslated name) The Alley will stay untranslated due to it needing to be Jap to have an interaction with the search button.

*Edit* Quests are now in ENGLISH , Big Thanks to "Strange" updated the translation

*Edit* Translated "Diary" (Recollection Room) and Succubi Names to English to make it easier to navigate . Diary is located in your room on the ship

*Edit* Updated Translation with some extra fixes and capitalization on some txt. Also added edits from " Strange" included the folder in the download I do not have experience with JS editing and this has been a huge help thanks :)

*Edit* Found some Call Events that i missed and have updated now. It should allow the use of Keys correctly and access to areas that weren't working before

All you have to do is copy the contents of the zip file into www :) enjoy!

If you have edited a scene to be more understandable feel free to shoot a DM and i can add it to the translation or you can take over and make a thread just give me so credit also the user "Strange "

If you come across something not working shoot me a DM. I might have time to fix it. I do this work as a thanks to the community Enjoy!

p.s don't expect much this is just to get the wheels in motion for a translation, I'm not looking to create a translation thread in regards to this even though I've been asked. I don't want people expecting me to "get it done" since I would be the one creating the thread.

If you notice you can't progress further it may be due to the translation with one of the trigger events or names. I would suggest replacing the translation with the original Jap Data

Attachments

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how did you unpack the game tho? whenever i unpack it with enigma i get lots of errors messages of missing pngs

Zana

Reputation score
how did you unpack the game tho? whenever i unpack it with enigma i get lots of errors messages of missing pngs

I use Translator ++ from Dreamsavior, I've never had an issue unpacking games to translate.

On a fresh install of Translator ++ it will prompt you to download add-ons so it can unpack correctly

dedadagain

Reputation score
Is this comparable to the Three Charms games? It sounds the tone is a bit more horror/fatal?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Same here.

Translator ++ got the same enigma unpacker so what's going on? How do you actually unpack this game without errors?

@Zana are you using the new version? old versions never had problems unpacking. New one is a mess.

Edit: Oh. I think it's our mistake. There is a www folder we should move to the DEFAULT FOLDER created.

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
Same here.

Translator ++ got the same enigma unpacker so what's going on? How do you actually unpack this game without errors?

@Zana are you using the new version? old versions never had problems unpacking. New one is a mess.

Edit: Oh. I think it's our mistake. There is a www folder we should move to the DEFAULT FOLDER created.

I'm using the latest public version. of translator ++

When you unpack the game you go into the cache. Then pull out the entire unpacked game from there. Then simply replace data files as you work on it.

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tsk. Lazy-arse OP who doesn't update his thread :mad:... Oh, wait... Never mind.
Anyway; I'm glad to see the devs kept their promise.

Hi guys, so I've made a rough machine translation to help people play the game.
If you're serious about that, you might want to create a proper translation thread in https://ulmf.org/forums/translations/ (with the appropriate prefix/suffix: WIP, MTL and perhaps Partial). Don't expect it to be a single day's worth of work – just saying.
You're probably gonna need playtesters to gleefully step on spot the landmines you mentioned, as well as some technical assistance without relation to gameplay discussion.
What T++ cannot find in /data, you'll usually find in /js (the plugins – the scripts section of RPGMV). Notepad++ is your friend, as long as you've got basic scripting know-how.
I'll stress that, if you break something, that's also where the 'omg why!?' is usually answered.

IIRC, maps were images (in /img somewhere). You'll need to edit/redraw them with photoshop or gimp. Like lazy OP did with the town map, just better.
edit: Oh dag nab it again. I had forgotten these nightmares...
Places display names are stored in variable #126. Common event 191 or 192 (can/can't go) is used to display it via D_TEXT (plugin DTextPicture.js - it creates a picture with a given string).
If, like I think/hope, var 126 doesn't have any other use, you can search every map for
Code:
"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[126,126,0,4,
The "'string'" that will follow is the place name you're looking for, and that'd be the safest way. You'd get 2 entries per place per event per map, as cryptically explained above (so 400+).
You'd get smtg like that for map#4 (world map):
Untitled.jpg
As you can see, Latin characters space will be an issue as well.
edit: and you might want to read the last line there https://ulmf.org/threads/p-p-can-dreamland-no-rj274236.13697/post-1097128

Last edited:

Knightbanez

Reputation score
I solved this issue by moving the "img" folder from the "www" folder in the base game (before you unpack it) into your new unpacked game "www" folder.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Hi guys, so I've made a rough machine translation to help people play the game.

The game is a minefield for translating , one wrong thing can make a quest not trigger. So you will see a lot of stuff not translated .

I can not locate it at all. I've tried half English half Japanese e.g Port Town Europe 表示 and Port Town Europe表示 but it results in nothing displaying . Hopefully someone can help me out here ;)
Thank you sir, I really mean it. Everytime i use Translator++ and drag the translated "Data" files to the raw original one, the game would always seemed to crash. So i just took a few Json files like "Skills, Enemies, States ETC ETC" But never could do the same with Map one files. How the hell did you know what files could cause the game to crash?

By the way, where is the new map?

sdf.png

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im gonna type up a quick guide here. you don't have to download Translator++

1. Download and extract the game.

2. Download and extract Enigma Unpacker ( ) This version worked for me, i pulled the link from F95.

3. Open the Enigma program and in the address field, search for the boxed version that you extracted, it should be the only item in that folder except the www folder.

4. Extract at this point.

5. go back into the folder you extracted the game into, copy the www folder that is outside of the newly created *DEFAULT FOLDER*.

6. paste this www folder inside of the *Default Folder* so that it merges with the www folder inside of that folder, there should be no conflicts.

7. download and extract the translation file to a separate location outside of the *DEFAULT FOLDER*

8. Copy every file in this folder (the translation folder), confirm that you want to overwrite existing files with the same name.

9. Play the game with this translation, future patches can be applied by copying the newly updated DATA from the patch into whatever version of the translation you have whether it is unpatched or patched with a previous version.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Im gonna type up a quick guide here.
Nice, but I recommend you add, before step 8:
- backup the original www/data folder (I simply make a data.zip out of it)

Reason is, translation breaks a lot. You basically won't be able to resume translating with this, and will need to revert to the original files, if only to fix the bugs.

By the way, where is the new map?
Can you please delete that map, or at least put it in a spoiler? There's no point to it.
Access to the new cave is a 3rd option in the magic circle room (2nd option takes you to the last(?) boss)
Prerequisites (I might have forgotten a step or three):
- get item from the missing researcher's house (where you got the documents)
- ask Maria about it
(probably) - complete the new request in guild

There's a fair number of new scenes, at least 2 new endings, 3 new bosses and 1 new female enemy. Quite impressive.
PS: they also renamed all of the game's resources to Latin names (so we have official romanization for all characters now). It probably hints devs are open to an English localization - it certainly helps on our end.
PPS: edited OP to point out the 2 new, easily missable gimmicks - fast travel item & re-fights

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, i just played the game for 7 hours straight and i gotta say, it's definitely a top-notch femdom game. The CG is very high quality and the animations are at a level i haven't seen before.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, here's a first patch. Basic stuff and not much of it, really - equipment, skills, ailments, menus.
Items proper, Glossary and quests will be a pain for various reasons. Common events are obviously even worse.
If anyone works on this, I'd recommend leaving out maps and most common events, until the final patch is out (and they can work on a new kick-ass title... Perhaps a tad cuddlier, less ruthless? ).

Well, no promise I'll do more anytime soon if at all. This should be compatible with the MTL above I'm not using ('cuz it breaks stuff. Edit: not that much tbh; getting it to work is commendable already).

Attachments

Last edited: