What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: NM, despite being stuck on this for ages, i figured it out about 5 minutes after posting this
I've managed to progress through the game somewhat by transferring my save to the japanese version to correctly trigger things, before switching back to the translated version until i get stuck again in a quest and have to it all over again. It's a nightmare (get it?) but at least the quest logs works enough to give me a good idea of what is going on. That said. theres one particular part of a quest im stuck on that no amount of japanese version intervention can affect:
EDIT: The round near the hut on sinner path says its used by carriages a lot...so talk to the carriage driver in town...
Found the resistance, did a load of their quests, opened the royal letter, found the king, found Nadia's diary...and it tells me to go to a cave to find a seal. Which cave exactly does it refer to, I feel like ive thried them all. I still cant move to that path that branches to the south on the sinner's trail, as someone in thread mentioned is it possible thats the cave location?

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
AFIAR, you have to rescue all girls (3) before you can advance the boss fight quest, of which there are 4

EDIT: The way I managed the advancing of quests; I played with the english translation to the point where the quest seemed bugged, looking at the quest log for hints, switched my save to a non-translated version of the game, and visited locations i thought would cause a quest update to trigger, then save and switch back again...not ideal but it was still worth it to actually get a grasp one what is actually going on in the questlines. Hope that helps

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm probably some kind of smoothbrain, but I can't get any of the translations to work. Whenever I seem to put in the new data and js folders, the game will just not load because its getting Javascript errors and can't seem to load any of the .pngs properly.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, maybe depending on how you obtained the game, you may need to move the www/img folder that came with the game to the DEFAULT FOLDER's www/img before you apply the translation patch, hopefully that will avoid you getting loads of missing images messages

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
When I did it I think I used the EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.58 from , which extracts to %DEFAULT FOLDER% inside the game directory. Then I manually copy-replaced the www folder from the game dir to the %DEFAULT FOLDER%, and did the same with the translation files on top of that. After that I also used the Libellule RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher and Translation Aggregator r194 to machine-translate the rest of the text while playing. As you can see from my previous posts I'm not sure that this result is bug free, but it should at least load properly and give you translations.
Thank you for sharing, I am definitely smooth also, couldn't get it to work with the demo and then gave up but I'm certain that I DID NOT do the manual step you mentioned (never would have thought to do that on my own) and can learn from what you said for the next game.

Masterpig

Reputation score
Im gonna type up a quick guide here. you don't have to download Translator++

1. Download and extract the game.

2. Download and extract Enigma Unpacker ( ) This version worked for me, i pulled the link from F95.

3. Open the Enigma program and in the address field, search for the boxed version that you extracted, it should be the only item in that folder except the www folder.

4. Extract at this point.

5. go back into the folder you extracted the game into, copy the www folder that is outside of the newly created *DEFAULT FOLDER*.

6. paste this www folder inside of the *Default Folder* so that it merges with the www folder inside of that folder, there should be no conflicts.

7. download and extract the translation file to a separate location outside of the *DEFAULT FOLDER*

8. Copy every file in this folder (the translation folder), confirm that you want to overwrite existing files with the same name.

9. Play the game with this translation, future patches can be applied by copying the newly updated DATA from the patch into whatever version of the translation you have whether it is unpatched or patched with a previous version.
HI, I need help...
I got all the steps...But the game is not loading ( Loading Error : Failed to load: img/Pictures/S_title_menu_text.png)
What I am doing wrong?
Also I noticed that before unpacking the game, inside the "www" folder I have just another folder name "save" but it is empty
So I think that (point 6) merging "www" folder in the other "www' folder inside *DEFAULT FOLDER* is useless.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
HI, I need help...
I got all the steps...But the game is not loading ( Loading Error : Failed to load: img/Pictures/S_title_menu_text.png)
What I am doing wrong?
Also I noticed that before unpacking the game, inside the "www" folder I have just another folder name "save" but it is empty
So I think that (point 6) merging "www" folder in the other "www' folder inside *DEFAULT FOLDER* is useless.
I had a similar issue and so just found a download that contained an img folder before extraction, v1.1

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Just Sharing that the creator is happy for reaching 5000 downloads on this game.

On the other note, could i ask how is the translation still going? the latest ones i tried in previous posts, you will encounter some img missing when fighting the succubi bosses

dark998b2

Reputation score
Have been playing this for a while, pretty cool game. But Im having trouble triggering an (I think) Eve event. When entering the tavern some blue dialogue appears about her wanting to eat there but afterwards there is no option to interact with her in the Talk menu. The usual clients, the waitress, the tavern boss are there, sometimes Diane and/or Tina appear too but no Eve and after leaving the tavern and entering again the same dialogue appears.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
@super_slicer
Can you tag this game NTR? It's got NTR bad ends.

Should a game be tagged bestiality if it only has 3 or 4 bestiality scenes in it?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to bring this back up, but honestly, still can't figure out how this english patch is meant to work. I've gotten it to hook with a translation tool, but coherent English would be nicer.
Can I just get the like, ultimate smoothbrain step-by-step? Everytime I try the patch, it just doesn't start up anymore. It works fine before that.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@TheUnsaid
Please do not waste my, your, and the moderators' time by spreading false information. This is annoying.

- These 3-4 bestiality scenes do not exist.
- Please read up about what "NTR" means in the appropriate places, like VNDB or a non-urban dictionary. Or humbly ask people who do know, like I did. They're usually open guys who like to talk about their fetish.

@super_slicer I agree the tags do not sufficiently reflect the cruel nature of the game. I've corrected the tags I could and tried to wipe out the undebatably wrong ones. I'll leave the non-editable ones to you (namely: NTR, bestiality). Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm definitely open about accurate tags, that reflect the intent, content and intended audience of the game. Shoot 'em, if you think you have a correct, useful, fitting one. Or consider debating an active thread, over necromancy.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Sorry to bring this back up, but honestly, still can't figure out how this english patch is meant to work. I've gotten it to hook with a translation tool, but coherent English would be nicer.
Can I just get the like, ultimate smoothbrain step-by-step? Everytime I try the patch, it just doesn't start up anymore. It works fine before that.
I used Advent Cirno's MTool.
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/

Very useful for pretty much everything. It even handles tyranobuilder visual novels.
@TheUnsaid
Please do not waste my, your, and the moderators' time by spreading false information. This is annoying.

- These 3-4 bestiality scenes do not exist.
- Please read up about what "NTR" means in the appropriate places, like VNDB or a non-urban dictionary. Or humbly ask people who do know, like I did. They're usually open guys who like to talk about their fetish.

@super_slicer I agree the tags do not sufficiently reflect the cruel nature of the game. I've corrected the tags I could and tried to wipe out the undebatably wrong ones. I'll leave the non-editable ones to you (namely: NTR, bestiality). Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm definitely open about accurate tags, that reflect the intent, content and intended audience of the game. Shoot 'em, if you think you have a correct, useful, fitting one. Or consider debating an active thread, over necromancy.
> - These 3-4 bestiality scenes do not exist.

Red head gets fucked by a beast, in her 3rd scene if you don't save her fast enough.
Postgame has a girl getting melted, and flower girls decomposing men and raping them.
It's been a while, but were the men in the prison transformed or not? Blonde's gangbang was brutal, but I might be wrong in thinking there's bestiality there.

There's definitely at least 1.

> - Please read up about what "NTR" means in the appropriate places, like VNDB or a non-urban dictionary. Or humbly ask people who do know, like I did. They're usually open guys who like to talk about their fetish.
Someone in a relationship getting sexually attached to another person and leaving the first one in a state of despair.
You know... it's not a direct fit, but the heroines call out the protagonists name, and are clearly sexually interested in him before they get kidnapped and raped. MC is also extremely distraut and it is possible to complete the game w/o saving them.

If we go by direct semantics it doesn't fit to a tee exactly but it has all the elements of an NTR game in that area if you don't save them so I think it should count.

Hell actual NTR games don't always set up the relationship as something before the NTR happens and they get away with that tagging, so I'm pretty sure the "feeling that your girl is getting stolen" is the core of that fetish.

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The WolfRPG depacker
This is a RPGmaker MV game... Whatever game you're discussing, is not this one. Please debate the right game, at the very least.
Former confusions aside, Flower girls and Zombies do not qualify as bestiality. Think, 'is it furry?', you'll get warmer. 'Vore' is present, like you would be pointing(if...), but is not a focus. I won't bother discussing the NTR thing, just follow my previous advice.

I won't ask you to spend half, no 10% of the time you spend on forums on Sex Machines instead, but please do not be a liability wasting your and our times. If you need scripting help, support (including moral), let us know, we'll be happy to help. But wastes of time are not constructive for anyone. I won't reply further, if I deem it is pointless.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This is a RPGmaker MV game... Whatever game you're discussing, is not this one. Please debate the right game, at the very least.
Former confusions aside, Flower girls and Zombies do not qualify as bestiality. Think, 'is it furry?', you'll get warmer. 'Vore' is present, like you would be pointing(if...), but is not a focus. I won't bother discussing the NTR thing, just follow my previous advice.

I won't ask you to spend half, no 10% of the time you spend on forums on Sex Machines instead, but please do not be a liability wasting your and our times. If you need scripting help, support (including moral), let us know, we'll be happy to help. But wastes of time are not constructive for anyone. I won't reply further, if I deem it is pointless.
Lol, I had Milky Quest's tab open fuck. I confused myself.
I was also having a discussion about translating that game so things got mixed up. I'll edit the post thanks for catching it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I really don't want to have to download this and decrypt it ( the torrent only has 2 seeds and it's a gig in size ) to get the right prefixes and tags on this thread, can a third party confirm or deny what either person is saying? @me or quote when you do as well please. @goldendark @Renestrae @Serifyn @sigmazx @Fossil , any of you would do.

@Strange If you see I've added or removed tags or prefixes in error please inform me so I can investigate and possibly correct the mistake instead of changing them yourself.

As for the prefix/tag rules themselves, it does not need to be a focus, simply present. A game with a single CG that features a loli or shota explicitly gets the corresponding prefix, for instance. That means that a single dog-dicking or cucking merits those corresponding prefixes as well.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its been a long time since i loaded up this game and i have access to the full diary, but i didn't play all the scenes because some of them are pretty long. The only thing i can say definitively is that this game is hot as fuck. The girls are all succubi with human features and mostly human features with the addition of tails and wings, horns and all that. There is no 'Beastality', unless you consider highly mutated monsters with human parts like boobs, vag ect to be beasts, i don't, these are all xelvy-esque creatures with predatory features like the venus flytrap creature that has a vagina instead of a flower bud with men's dicks inserted into it. 10/10 weird but still not what i'd consider beastiality, no overtly lolicon characters but its not like shes showing you her birth certificate before she starts slamming his nethers into your cock either.

As far as the NTR aspect goes -- not really. theres no dudes tryin' to steal your girl in this one, though there is futa on girl if you take your time in saving them but also men who fuck them if you take too long, though they are mind controlled i think? theres not really a feeling of jealousy or something like that, these characters are literally facelsss.

My biggest opinion on this game is that the dev needs to get his ass in gear creating the next highly depraved, degenerate work because my credit card is ready. This post wasn't meant to be helpful at all.

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I am not sure, but doesn't the game treat heroines as thoroughly raped whether they are saved early or not (whether or not their captivity scenes are seen)?
For example, the blond priestess can be rescued without watching any her scenes in captivity, but she still tells the MC about having already been defiled (during their first intimacy).

And besides, isn't it the captivity experiences (the succubi's influences) that rouse in heroines the lust for the MC?
I got the impression that, before the visit to the island, the heroines and the MC saw each other more like colleagues, without much romantic interest. But then, the heroines are turned lewd (the redhead even mentions her body altered, turned glossier and more sensitive), and they begin actively desiring intimacy with the MC.

Like in Maria's (the sorceress) first scene with the MC,
where she bakes for him a pie with aphrodisiac poured, then feels sharp guilt as he is about to take the first bite, and devours the whole pie by herself.
That scene looked as if Maria yielded for a moment to succubi's influences, then felt ashamed and tried to suppress it.

In such a case, the NTR-aspect appears rather peculiar. The heroines do get raped while screaming the MC's name, yet as a result they turn sexually bolder and get intimately involved with the MC.
Then again, I might be severely misunderstanding the MTL.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score