What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

heeroyiu

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know where is the witch ?
I found the two other girls but i didn't find the last.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found the two other girls but i didn't find the last.
i dont really remember i know one is the jail area that kinda around top right of the map there other in the mansion top left and one in the castle that close to the town maybe im remembering it wrong wasn't she found in a cave or is that after you save her kinda only played the game once did not try the new update yet.

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's only 5 pages, good sir. https://ulmf.org/threads/p-p-can-dreamland-no-rj274236.13697/post-1097345
but you cant refight enemies, can you? you can only watch defeat scenes?
Now you can. Yay to that!:D

OK, quests look positively terriblawful but I don't know how to fix the text as of now. Leave the quest names alone unless you're sure you can fix the glossary and questlog as well.
If you really want to get quests in English, you'd copy the attached line to line 303 in CommonEvents.json (line with "id":301 if you tinkered with the file).

Updated below https://ulmf.org/threads/p-p-can-dreamland-no-rj274236.13697/post-1119330
PS: Javascript gives hemorrhoids. Pass the word.

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm super confused about how to progress, I think my game has bugged severely, but i'd like confirmation:
I think i've seen all 3 scenes for each girl, i've fully explored everywhere im limited to go, and done every quest i can currently do. I have the prison key, but cant open the cell door despite getting the message to say "use the key here". I can go to the forest, but cant progress past the very first zone. And I cant get into the basement of the castle, as i dont have the key and dont know how to get it, the guild wont give me any more quests. Is my game bugged to hell, or is this all expected and i'm missing something? Oh and i cant open the sealed letter, someone earlier in the thread mentioned opening it at the inn, but i'm not sure what steps are required for that.

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
I'm super confused about how to progress, I think my game has bugged severely, but i'd like confirmation:
I think i've seen all 3 scenes for each girl, i've fully explored everywhere im limited to go, and done every quest i can currently do. I have the prison key, but cant open the cell door despite getting the message to say "use the key here". I can go to the forest, but cant progress past the very first zone. And I cant get into the basement of the castle, as i dont have the key and dont know how to get it, the guild wont give me any more quests. Is my game bugged to hell, or is this all expected and i'm missing something? Oh and i cant open the sealed letter, someone earlier in the thread mentioned opening it at the inn, but i'm not sure what steps are required for that.
Attach your save i could have a look around

Reactions: Yes
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Now with quests menu, quest names and quests description.
Now looking as good as a unicorn barfing on a mermaid on a starry midsummer night. Or close enough. To the mermaid.

PS: Javascript :sick:

Attachments

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
Oh awesome, cheers
I found the problem, let me know if you run into anything else :)

i'm updating the translation now so you can use keys correctly and access the forest to the North West. Missed some CALL EVENTS in the Common Events folder but it's fixed now. Also added the user "Strange's" update so quests are in English

• Love
Reactions: Yes

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found the problem, let me know if you run into anything else :)

i'm updating the translation now so you can use keys correctly and access the forest to the North West. Missed some CALL EVENTS in the Common Events folder but it's fixed now. Also added the user "Strange's" update so quests are in English
Thank you very much for not only the translation, but also the support for the translation, super helpful

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not all heroes wear capes, i've been waiting on this game for a while .If we get a working translation then i'll probably just go ahead and get it.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Little bit stuck again, i need the key for the castle, saw somewhere in the thread i have to complete monster hunting quests maybe? I need an Ogre necklace, but havent seen an ogre in my entire playthrough, where do they spawn?

Zana

Reputation score
Little bit stuck again, i need the key for the castle, saw somewhere in the thread i have to complete monster hunting quests maybe? I need an Ogre necklace, but havent seen an ogre in my entire playthrough, where do they spawn?

If it's the key to the door in the Maid Castle it's in one of the rooms. The door is located by the stairs. As for the ogre they are located in a cave that you unlock while rescuing the sorcerer girl companion

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If it's the key to the door in the Maid Castle it's in one of the rooms. The door is located by the stairs. As for the ogre they are located in a cave that you unlock while rescuing the sorcerer girl companion
Thanks for your response
I already have rescued the red haired girl in the maid castle/mansion, I meant the castle next to the town with the sleeping girl who i cant interact with after giving some of that nectar i think, and I can't find the key for the door there. I can't seem to find the sorcerer girl companion, you said she was in a cave? Which cave, and what are the pre-requisites for finding the girl? I've been to the slime caves, the thief caves and the monster caves north of the forest. Theres an iron door in the thief caves that i cant get past as well. I still havent opened that damn letter you start with either.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I have a question for the person translating "Strange", are your plans to translate the whole game or 90% of it? I downloaded the demo before I found this topic and gave up because i couldn't understand anything, but I probably would buy if there was a full translation for sure. I know textractor will work but it can be a hassle knowing if i use x64 or x32 or x84 and its ussually not my goto i ussually use TA although i'm starting to change that.

Zana

Reputation score
Thanks for your response

A cave will open up at the "Sinner's Mountain Trail", it will be down the bottom right , you can already see it. I can't recall exactly how I unlocked it, i did this all when it was untranslated, i followed the process of going to every place and searching/talking to everything/everyone and repeating so that I could keep progressing. I could look at your most recent save if you wanna link me it again

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A cave will open up at the "Sinner's Mountain Trail", it will be down the bottom right , you can already see it. I can't recall exactly how I unlocked it, i did this all when it was untranslated, i followed the process of going to every place and searching/talking to everything/everyone and repeating so that I could keep progressing. I could look at your most recent save if you wanna link me it again
Man, thats irritating, i can see that path on the map, but searching at the hut or the step before doesn't unlock the ability to go down. I'll attach my save anyway, maybe its similar to my problem with the forest path:

Attachments

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have a question for the person translating "Strange"
I'm game now? Who put a bounty on my head again? 'fess up >_<
Or have my linguistic idiosyncrasies gone so far I need a personal translator/interpreter now? Oh my. o_O
I know as much as you do, or less.

I was kind of relieved when someone released a MTL, because I knew from personal experience the amount of lines to weed out, and the multiple bugs that carelessness would create. I've tried the MTL for 10-15mn, saw bugs, told myself this was a WIP, deleted it and went on to my own devices.
So I just focused on doing as well as I could the vital parts (UI and quests system) that I knew wouldn't conflict with a T++ translation in its early stages. And I can't do any more without 95% chances of stepping on a foot. I can't even touch the Items with Glossary (and per-name triggers) being a thing.

I've asked twice (edit:technically thrice now xD) for a translation thread to be created, in order to clarify the situation, report bugs, etc. in a dedicated thread in the right forum section. I also advised for the .tpp file to be shared. I try not to draw conclusions, because I'd hate to nag and demotivate a guy selflessly working in the shadows. Because that might be what's happening.

That's all I know. By now, with nothing I could do, I lost any motivation I had to tackle the T++ adaptation myself, and I thought from the start Dreamland deserved better than a unimproved MTL - that which I doubt I would have been able to deliver by myself.

Last edited: