What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

Zana

Reputation score
The Gallery doesn't show everything in the game.

It shows no animated stuff, it also doesn't show any secret scenes.

Such as the Maid teaming up with the loli boss fight , instead of the loli performing sexual acts the maid jumps on you and rides you.

Which ends up showing a completely different animation from her normal encounters.

The loli does join in while the maid rides you, she pops up right next you you.

To trigger it , you need to stall the fight until the Maid spawns in the background. Continue to stall and fight off the loli from draining you until the Maid jumps on you.

It's picture is not located in the gallery anywhere.

The gallery also doesn't show any of the animated boss battle scenes. So best to save just before each boss battle :) ( Just save a lot )

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
- meet the guy again until he directs you to his boss, to activate the final quest
What do you mean by "boss"? You mean the king? I already completed the main quest and got all heroines, but i can't find any bosses. There is no new quest and the guy keeps telling me "let's speak at crater village" but he never goes there.
What am i missing?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New update:

Google translation:

We will contact you as we have submitted the first correction application for defects.
It will be corrected as follows.

・ Implemented the item "Magic Wings"
⇒ Search the bed in the cabin and select No when asked if you want to rest,
Repeatedly available at random
When used, the name is displayed on the entire Thyros island map
Fast travel possible to any place
(However, it is impossible to move where you have not moved with your own feet)
・ Changed the acquisition timing of "Mirror to the hideout"
-Fixed the flag setting that some new locations can be moved
-Added a hint to display hints at the southern branch of the blue-green grassland while the Erica event is in progress.
・ At the second tavern conversation event with Diane
-Fixed the problem that production could not be completed due to choices
-Fixed the problem that the sound did not stop after the second event with Tina
-Fixed a bug that you can not move to the first floor hall from the bottom of the northwestern premises

・ When you place the mouse cursor on the option, it will automatically focus,
Changed to determine items with one click
・ Slightly shortened the expansion effect when specifying the map screen movement location
-Fixed a bug that loading failure occurs after female cum production with low probability

-Random encounter rate on some maps, and event rate on some maps
・ Implemented the item "Hidden incense"
⇒Available at market drugstores
When used, the encounter rate with the enemy will be reduced to one quarter in the map
・ Implemented the item "Attractive incense"
Encounter with monsters other than Yumema when used
-Implemented the item "Mysterious musk"
Encounter with Yuma when used
・ Increased success rate of battle escape
・ Reduced overall enemy character avoidance rate
-Corrected some skill hit rates such as power crash and sword rush
・ Weaken some enemy characters
-Fixed a mistake in setting the strength bracelet and the lucky bracelet.
・ Reduction of poisonous effect
・ Implementing a gas ring
⇒Available from the arms dealer in the market
・ Implement a ring that never sleeps
⇒Available from the arms dealer in the market
・ Other minor corrections

We have received reports of bugs that have not been fixed, so we will respond to them later.
In addition, we are considering moving by keyboard operation on the map.
Regarding stories about strengthening Yumema and hard mode,
I would like to consider this together with the planned amount for May.
(It is difficult to tell what it will look like at this time.)

★ 2020/4/19 There is a problem with the save data transfer, so it is being supported.
I'm sorry.
And the game is now available on DLsite English:

OneOfUs

Reputation score
And the game is now available on DLsite English:

It's... not in English...so i will still be confused playing it...

That's annoying that i had hopes it would be translated(because i had actual thoughts of buying it) but i guess it's back to blindly fiddling with everything in the game till i find the way 'forward'.
If i read that correctly though, some enemies(hopefully the damn lone wolves that are tanky AF for no reason) were made less difficult, and the moves that use precious mana will hit more often in the new update.
Now they need to make the sword hit unless debuffed, it feels atrocious swinging my sword and missing 80% of the time.

sigmazx

Reputation score
It's... not in English...so i will still be confused playing it...

That's annoying that i had hopes it would be translated(because i had actual thoughts of buying it) but i guess it's back to blindly fiddling with everything in the game till i find the way 'forward'.
If i read that correctly though, some enemies(hopefully the damn lone wolves that are tanky AF for no reason) were made less difficult, and the moves that use precious mana will hit more often in the new update.
Now they need to make the sword hit unless debuffed, it feels atrocious swinging my sword and missing 80% of the time.
I completed the game and did most sidequests easily using textractor.

Before you use textractor, unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.57 (you will have a new folder called default folder, rename it and delete on old files) then use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher (you can also enable handy cheat menu) and finally attach cliplogger using textractor.

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What do you mean by "boss"? You mean the king? I already completed the main quest and got all heroines, but i can't find any bosses. There is no new quest and the guy keeps telling me "let's speak at crater village" but he never goes there.
What am i missing?
I usually try to avoid spoilers...
1 - show letter to the guy at the inn
2 - meet him again at the docks
3 - meet the guys somewhere in Crater village. Look around.

You can actually do 3 before 2, but it won't trigger the quest properly - I found that the hard way.
You'll need to do step 2 for the main quest to reactivate.
I really appreciate the concept around the battles - with the girl actually bothering to arouse you before they jump you (not that I need to be bought dinner or anything. But not everyone has priapism issues.). Temptation cut-ins almost never trigger, but they're here too.
But the accuracy and the stumble/fall system kinda ruin the flow with their silly RNG, more often than not...
If I have one major complain, it'd be the few number of enemies. Only 8 female mobs... And no BF, though the universe would be very fitting.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
I completed the game and did most sidequests easily using textractor.

Before you use textractor, unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.57 (you will have a new folder called default folder, rename it and delete on old files) then use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher (you can also enable handy cheat menu) and finally attach cliplogger using textractor.
'dats a lot of steps im not up to doing to get off. I might try it at some point in time though, thanks for the tip.

harryblum

Reputation score
I can talk to the castle boss but shes not aggressive. I've freed the warrior and the priest and done pretty much all the sidequests as far as I know. I haven't fought any bosses but I've met the king and he spoke about the mage girl. Beat the abs girl twice and opened the hidden chests with what I'm guessing is the best gear. Maxed out pretty much all the girls in the village but I still have no idea how to fight any bosses. I used the letter on the guy at the inn but I don't know what to do now, he hasn't shown up at the docks.
EDIT: Also theres something that procs some speech when I enter cell B in the mansion but nothing to do in that room and no items seem to make anything happen either. Hoping my game isn't bugged.

Last edited:

gungnirodin

Reputation score
I can talk to the castle boss but shes not aggressive. I've freed the warrior and the priest and done pretty much all the sidequests as far as I know. I haven't fought any bosses but I've met the king and he spoke about the mage girl. Beat the abs girl twice and opened the hidden chests with what I'm guessing is the best gear. Maxed out pretty much all the girls in the village but I still have no idea how to fight any bosses. I used the letter on the guy at the inn but I don't know what to do now, he hasn't shown up at the docks.
EDIT: Also theres something that procs some speech when I enter cell B in the mansion but nothing to do in that room and no items seem to make anything happen either. Hoping my game isn't bugged.
I found the knight guy (Raul or Paul) again from crater village in the guild. After talking to him he bought me to the king again and after that u can go fight bosses.

4 boss + final boss

4 boss
1. the middle castle 2F in the bedroom, sleepy succubus Sherry
2. North Prison 2F in the Supervisor room (the room that have door to the another room), Prison Supervisor Olga
3. Maid Castle 3F Right most room, Alice
4. In that final dungeon first room. Diana

Final Boss
I think her name is alexei or something you have to beat all 4 bosses and collect some shiny stones for magic circle activation.
Go through the magic circle and go the room with the bedroom and talk to alexei 4 times.

Last edited:

Zana

Reputation score
I've had a few people asking for my saves.

So i'm posting a bunch of save files , each will be just before each boss.

Save 1 : Sleepy Succubus Sherry
Save 2 : Alice
Save 3 : Prison Supervisor Olga
Save 4 : Diane
Save 5 : Alexia

Enjoy :)

Attachments

Last edited:

harryblum

Reputation score
Seems like you need some type of item you can buy from vendors (probably a potion or something) to free the people in the basement of the mansion. Theres 2 of them in the basement but you get such an excess of money in this game so I just bought at least 10 of every item. After doing that I could continue with other quests and now I can fight the bosses.

starway

Reputation score
Is it possible to get a machine translation patch for this game?

illustriousbeetle

Reputation score
So after unscrupulously unlocking the gallery straight away since the game is in moonrunes (but the amazing art keeps me there) I found my favourite Diane? is it? the 4th boss has the most scenes of the bosses. After Zana's generous donation of his saves I only saw approx 3 of them upon defeat by her. Are the rest story related? Or do I have to be defeated by a special move etc. because there is a lot and if it was in English I would navigate the world myself to find them. Furlough life, gives you plenty of free time :L

Anyway if anyone can point me in the direction on how to trigger her scenes outside the gallery I'd be much appreciated :p

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
So after unscrupulously unlocking the gallery straight away since the game is in moonrunes (but the amazing art keeps me there) I found my favourite Diane? is it? the 4th boss has the most scenes of the bosses. After Zana's generous donation of his saves I only saw approx 3 of them upon defeat by her. Are the rest story related? Or do I have to be defeated by a special move etc. because there is a lot and if it was in English I would navigate the world myself to find them. Furlough life, gives you plenty of free time :L

Anyway if anyone can point me in the direction on how to trigger her scenes outside the gallery I'd be much appreciated :p
Diane's the mayor of the starting city. If I remember right, after you've first met her in her office, she'll then periodically show up in the bar. Talking to her there repeatedly will trigger scenes with her. After you've seen some of those scenes, you can get additional ones by sleeping at the bar (she'll 'assault' you at night).

illustriousbeetle

Reputation score
Diane's the mayor of the starting city. If I remember right, after you've first met her in her office, she'll then periodically show up in the bar. Talking to her there repeatedly will trigger scenes with her. After you've seen some of those scenes, you can get additional ones by sleeping at the bar (she'll 'assault' you at night).

Thank you kind sir, I shall dabble in the scenes post haste. Here is to hoping I'll be able to understand them later down the line.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Next update's been postponed for a bit, but the article shows off some of the planned additions, including some new enemies.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
I've had a few people asking for my saves.

So i'm posting a bunch of save files , each will be just before each boss.

Save 1 : Sleepy Succubus Sherry
Save 2 : Alice
Save 3 : Prison Supervisor Olga
Save 4 : Diane
Save 5 : Alexia

Enjoy :)

Link:

p.s I'm always looking for Succubus Games, feel free to shoot me a msg!
Bruh... Your link is already dead. Could you use a normal uploading site?

Zana

Reputation score
Bruh... Your link is already dead. Could you use a normal uploading site?
Updated download link. You can now directly download it from here!

Can you elaborate on normal uploading site?

I literally just googled a site so i could get the saves out fast.

Enjoy!

Next update's been postponed for a bit, but the article shows off some of the planned additions, including some new enemies.

Wow it looks really promising , looking forward to the update!

Glad i bought this game, the scenes are great.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Updated download link.

Can you elaborate on normal uploading site?

I literally just googled a site so i could get the saves out fast.

The site i linked seems to have no expiry.

Enjoy!

Wow it looks really promising , looking forward to the update!

Glad i bought this game, the scenes are great.
He means a filesharing site that is well-known and reliable, like Mega or Mediafire, instead of using sketchy, unknown website like the ones you're using. Alternatively, savefiles are extremely small, and therefore within the upload limit of the forum. So instead of wasting time with a download link, you can just attach those files to your post:

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any kind of kissing or facesitting in this game? This looks really amazing, but since those are my only two fetishes, I don't want to waste my money on it if it doesn't have any.