What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
worst thing about this game translation, it messes up with the choice inputs so its down right locks you out of choices and interaction. This results in quest triggers and dialogue being unusable and as such you are soft locked. Anyone have a workaround.
I just played the game with AdventCirno's MTool. It's still machine translated but no bugs.

Zana

Reputation score
I still watch the forums, as I said I'm not really looking to do more for that translation but encourage others to add to it and improve it for the community. Word of warning though, the game is full of keywords that will break interactions very easily and I had to comb through 1000's of words as I went through the story to even complete it. No other faster way to do it either as they are just regular words with no special characters or anything.

I highly recommend AdventCirno's MTool though as recently I believe he has enabled free users to use an improved translation method and also has speed up functions with the icing on the cake being a full save editor built in. It's an amazing bit of software.

I managed to replay the whole Dreamland game bug free and never got stuck, the translation was also much more understandable while also being able to translate the keywords for interactions including the java scripts which allowed more stuff to be read in English. I managed to get the true ending and I've added and updated version of the saves which includes all the original bosses + True ending Battle ( Save 6 be prepared for lots of sex ps. you have to lose to see the ending ) + the side bosses that were added in the update ( 7/8/9 ). I also added a save 10 which is in the cabin where the gallery is located ( Diary )

Attachments

Last edited:

barthalamuke

Reputation score
I highly recommend AdventCirno's MTool though as recently I believe he has enabled free users to use an improved translation method and also has speed up functions with the icing on the cake being a full save editor built in. It's an amazing bit of software.

I managed to replay the whole Dreamland game bug free and never got stuck, the translation was also much more understandable while also being able to translate the keywords for interactions including the java scripts which allowed more stuff to be read in English. I managed to get the true ending and I've added and updated version of the saves which includes all the original bosses + True ending Battle ( Save 6 be prepared for lots of sex ps. you have to lose to see the ending ) + the side bosses that were added in the update ( 7/8/9 ). I also added a save 10 which is in the cabin where the gallery is located ( Diary )
Would you consider uploading the Adventcimo MT? the current translation is pretty decent but the fact that a lot of the interactions break from it can make playing through the game a slog as I had to keep switching between the translated and untranslated version to complete the game.

Also is there anymore content with the mysterious succubus that appears after the final sided boss? or is that planned for a later update or sequel?

Lastly thanks for translating the game, it's become one of my favorite femdom games.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would you consider uploading the Adventcimo MT? the current translation is pretty decent but the fact that a lot of the interactions break from it can make playing through the game a slog as I had to keep switching between the translated and untranslated version to complete the game.
They're referring to this tool.
Meant for people willing to put in the least amount of effort possible, it does provide a low-quality MTL (pleonasm). I'll stress this tool is unsuitable for any real translation work (it can export an editable .json but...), like adventcirno says themselves; which is regrettable since it can even deal with weird wolfRPG games.
Also is there anymore content with the mysterious succubus that appears after the final sided boss? or is that planned for a later update or sequel?
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, for both questions. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.
PS: there's the final Eve battle too, in case you missed it. I don't remember the order or conditions.

Last edited:

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright i have a little bit nooby question.... How do you access waterfall cave ? i assume that is the place where i can rescue the sorcerer companion. That thing still blackened for me. I already done all quest including resistance quest EXCEPT quest that is related to waterfall cave lmao

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
alright i have a little bit nooby question.... How do you access waterfall cave ? i assume that is the place where i can rescue the sorcerer companion. That thing still blackened for me. I already done all quest including resistance quest EXCEPT quest that is related to waterfall cave lmao
Sorceress companion is found in the dungeon that leads to the final boss.
You have to do all of the resistance main quests to get her.

Waterfall cave is just a cave with slimegirls in it. They're my favorite enemy since they can start sex acts w/o getting you horny first.

You get there by taking the road south to the abandoned village, but b4 reaching the abandoned village there should be an offshoot. The way regions get unlocked is that usually an NPC tells you about it, so complete quests and talk to people, and they'll probably tell you about it. I know the hunter NPC who asks you to kill regular monsters and bring parts asks you to go there, so maybe do his questline and he'll tell you about it. I remember merchant asking you about a material from the cave, but I'm 100% sure I remember he didn't tell you how to get there.

===

If you're lost on what to do, the game comes with a readme file.

It'll have a bit of text on the top, then a whole bunch of newlines, and then spoilers for the main game.
It tells you how to get everything.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorceress companion is found in the dungeon that leads to the final boss.
You have to do all of the resistance main quests to get her.

Waterfall cave is just a cave with slimegirls in it. They're my favorite enemy since they can start sex acts w/o getting you horny first.

You get there by taking the road south to the abandoned village, but b4 reaching the abandoned village there should be an offshoot. The way regions get unlocked is that usually an NPC tells you about it, so complete quests and talk to people, and they'll probably tell you about it. I know the hunter NPC who asks you to kill regular monsters and bring parts asks you to go there, so maybe do his questline and he'll tell you about it. I remember merchant asking you about a material from the cave, but I'm 100% sure I remember he didn't tell you how to get there.

===

If you're lost on what to do, the game comes with a readme file.

It'll have a bit of text on the top, then a whole bunch of newlines, and then spoilers for the main game.
It tells you how to get everything.
Thanks you for the reply! I though im gonna save the sorcerer within the waterfall cave. Guess i have to talk to some people again

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks you for the reply! I though im gonna save the sorcerer within the waterfall cave. Guess i have to talk to some people again
Don't worry I'm sure she won't mind patiently waiting for rescue!

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn just finished this game. the true ending shatter muh little heart if we go for the reality check. why there's no middle route where we compromise :<
Really hoped she could just join us leave the island. alas t'was proven impossible

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Damn just finished this game. the true ending shatter muh little heart if we go for the reality check. why there's no middle route where we compromise :<
Really hoped she could just join us leave the island. alas t'was proven impossible
Just so you know the good end isn't actually the good end.
It's the bad end.

You're supposed to lose that "last" battle if you want everyone to be happy.

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah already enter both route. there is no middle ground for this game ending. Here i am kinda hoping for her to just come with us back home. Didn't expect it gonna end like this ; A;

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't expect it gonna end like this ; A;
I feel ya. Reality gotta catch up at some point, and they did that in a really cool way (But EEEEEEEVE! :()

I was kind of hoping for a sequel - technologically superior, and using that 3rd route we ain't allowed to take - but with P-can playing dead, that might just remain an hopeful dream :cry:
But hey, we're free to dream (and to create a Dream Mania circle to rekindle beautiful old ambers - nudge at SQDT)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, this talk makes me wish MTL could still be better. The MTool thing does better, but it'd be nice to get something all cleaned up and proper.
Also for some reason I swear using MTool breaks my copy of the game, as it starts to have issues loading images mid-battle and stuff. It's a weird thing, for sure.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

First(?) footage of the new game the dev's working on. If you were hoping for more of the same, you'll be disappointed. Hell, you may just be disappointed anyway.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First(?) footage of the new game the dev's working on
Aww. FMC, and the interface looks familiar...
But it's good to know they're doing well, so... maybe next game? I still find the art gorgeous anyway 😁

heeroyiu

Lurker
Reputation score
It's good to see there are alive, even if i had some hope that the game would be more like Dream Land. :p

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya was also hoping the new game would be more like dream land it was alot of fun to play

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

First(?) footage of the new game the dev's working on. If you were hoping for more of the same, you'll be disappointed. Hell, you may just be disappointed anyway.
An interesting change of pace. Too early to tell what the game is actually going to be about or have at the moment though.
Seems to be the same setting, but then again, might just be reusing the same goblin art.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score

Thank you, very interesting. He also actually addresses your exact concerns in the post:
Just as DREAMLAND was telling the scenes from the male perspective, but rape scenes from the female side were also included, the next work will also include a lot of situations from the male character's perspective, so please support if you want.
(tried to fix up a broken machine translation, might be inaccurate)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thank you, very interesting. He also actually addresses your exact concerns in the post:
Just as DREAMLAND was telling the scenes from the male perspective, but rape scenes from the female side were also included, the next work will also include a lot of situations from the male character's perspective, so please support if you want.
(tried to fix up a broken machine translation, might be inaccurate)
DREAMLAND only had 2 bad scenes per heroine.
3 heroines, 2 bad scenes per heroine so 6 scenes.
Some heroines had 3 bad scenes but the third scene involved the protagonist, and was still romantic somehow.

If that's the case and we have the reverse in this sequel that's 6 scenes to look forward to? The original DREAMLAND had like 40 scenes man... It was a lot and drowned out the nasty maledom rape stuff.
And even if the sexual content leans in that direction there won't be any romantic undertone like the original DREAMLAND, since the characters doing the boning won't be developed enough.

I'm not gonna say pass if you don't like the game sexually but this is clearly the author trying to do damage control to not lose fans he's cultivated. This game will not feel like DREAMLAND sexually.