What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

"Don't you DARE call Mistress a parasite, you impudent, ignorant, disrespectful, foolish little angel! She may not mind such insults towards her character... but I will not simply just stand there and allow you to besmirch her name!" The adviser would spit, pure venom in her voice, not from the insults that were coming her way, but more towards the insults towards the cloaked woman. "You will be severely punished for such impudence once I have you properly under my control!" And Isa would seem to begin to use her ice magic before the order came around, keeping her from being able to help Deva in any way.

The Betrayer would rush forwards, her body completely under the control of the Betrayer, charging at Deva before stopping in utter surprise as her blade almost effortlessly impaled the angel. She had expected something like this to be a legitimate fight, something that would push both her and her new body to the limit, especially considering that Deva had pushed Mistress so much further than what she had ever seen before.

Though that surprise would quickly transition into confidence, smirking at her perfect strike, having already won within a few short moments of this fight. "You can just continue with your bluster if you want... But it's hard to look intimidating when you've got a blade through you..." Was this some sort of plan to blow them both up? If that were the case, it'd kill the Host, and actually ruin quite a bit about this story, so the adviser wouldn't actually mind that concept. But other than that she couldn't think of any reason to willingly fall upon her sword... was she hoping to trigger some sort of remorse? None of this made any sense to her, no matter how happy she was to win.

That was when she finally noticed that a perfectly healthy Deva was actually standing a little bit away from them, completely unharmed by this entire thing, causing her eyes to grow wide in surprise, pulling her blade out of the illusion with an angry look on her face. "You think a few clever tricks make you powerful? If that's all it takes then a simple stage magician is an incredibly powerful opponent! You might think that you're such a powerful opponent, but once I crush you you'll understand just how powerful I can become! I use not just my own power, but I even use the power of others to break my opponents!" Though hearing that a Divine Smite was coming, she'd rush forward to try and slash the angel to bits before she did anything. Then once again she'd find herself attacking an illusion, growing even more annoyed from not having her strikes land the way she planned to. "Are you just going to keep running away?! How about you actually fight for once?" She'd shout over to the new Deva, not immediately rushing her in the worry that she might potentially just end up attacking yet another illusion. But honestly that just gave Deva more time to cast more and more spells, allowing her to put her plan into action despite an enemy still standing there right in front of her.

She'd look around as the eight Devas were right around her, making her growl with even more annoyance, taking a swing at one of them, showing some... rather amateur sword skills all things considered. And just then, Deva would hear a voice throughout the room, somehow hearing the voice of the Betrayer and the Adviser... like she could hear their thoughts all throughout the room. "Hmph! My skills are made to DEFEND others! Have you ever seen me in an offensive battle? I refuse to use my skills and techniques unless there were people to protect!" "You damn fool! I have no care for your honor! This is my body now! And I will end you if you continue this foolishness!" That seemed to be why her moves were nothing like a trained knight, instead looking like a simple swordswoman. She seemed to be still confident in her chances of success, as she couldn't be harmed within her Host body. Until they brought up the idea of the Sword of Conscience, making her actually look worried about what might happen to her if she was hurt like that.

"Can't use my techniques? Such a shame... There'd be such an easy way to deal with multiple opponents at once, but without any knowledge of my techniques... You'll just have to deal with it." "SILENCE! I will pull your tactics from you if it means I need to absolutely destroy every part of your personality to get to it!" With that being said, however, she'd instead fire a bolt of dark energy at one of the illusions, making another annoyed grunt at not having done any damage to the actual angel. At the same time, however, the slimes would start to make their way towards the actual angel, as though they weren't slightly fooled by the illusions at all. If that was the case, they might tip off the adviser that the illusion was a bigger trick than she seemed to notice. As they reached the ring of illusions, however, they'd suddenly freeze in place, ice encasing them completely, halting their movements entirely. If Deva looked, she'd see that Isa had stretched a hand out towards the slimes, her other hand still between her legs, with a bit of energy flying at the two, before she fell over to the ground with a moan, still masturbating the whole time, but managing to stop the two slimes for quite a while.

"Grrrr... NO! I will take this part of your history and your personality! I will find your technique!" With the two of them struggling against one another inside the body, the adviser would actually pull out the Betrayer's personality in a way, and suddenly she'd do a rather impressive spinning attack with her blade, cutting through 3 different illusions in one strike, looking at what remained with an even angrier look on her face. Then she'd focus a bit, a large ball of darkness appearing in her hand, unable to do much more without the shadows in this room. But she'd fire that ball of darkness into the air, making it float at the top of the room, pulsing with dark energy, before firing a few bolts of shadow around the room randomly, one about to hit Deva if she did nothing to dodge it, or to stop the floating ball of shadow and energy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then what else is she? She doesn't seem to have much power of her own. Destroying things just to feed herself." Deva smirked. She -wanted- to push the servant to be angry. Angry people made rash decisions, made mistakes.

"Do I sound as if I'm under your control though? You should have doubled down on me before I understood your powers, rather than take the easier target in Isa." Deva chuckled.

"Don't underestimate stage magicians my dear. I find them quite impressive." Was Devas response. "Yes yes, you use the power of others, I understand how you and your mistress operate by now.. the weak need always rely on the strong to fight battles for them, don't they?" Deva continued to dig at her opponent. To her, exchanging blows, and spells, that was not all there was to a fight. Fighting ment psychologically deconstructing your opponent, striking their resolve, their body, their mind, whatever necessary.

"I'm not running. Not my fault you can't even hit the real me." Deva chuckled, acting haughtily again, though, that turned into a genuine smile when the Betrayer began fighting back.

"You'll end no one my dear, not while I am here." Of all kinds of magic, the one she had practiced the first, and the most, was healing magic.

"You don't have the time to destroy her personality, not whilest also fighting me off." Deva affirmed, more concerned for others than herself right now. Deva looked over to the oozes.. she suspected something like this. Mirror image was a spell that relied on sight, where the oozes felt .. warmth? Vibrations? Lustful thoughts? Who knew. It seemed Deva would have to..

Have to thank Isa later. "Thanks.. would have been a bit of an issue." Deva watched the ball of darkness form. "Omni-directional attack. Thats another way to deal with my illusions, yes. Good to know I'll be taking down something more than a simple servant. But, I think, about now, its time to teach you fear. Vigor, Repeat spell. Deva chanted, waving her hands, and taking a step forward, trusting in her armor of light to withstand the dark bolt, as she approached the posessed Betrayer, her body glowing slightly, with restorative energy, her other hand gripping the energy of her spell, not a physical sword, more.. energy.

"Sword of Conscience is a spell that weakens your will and self. However, unlike its evil counterpart, the blade of pain and fear, it doesn't affect everyone equally." Deva brandished her blade, as someone that could at least rival the stolen skill of the advisor, continuing. "Basically, it only works on evil people, let me demonstrate." Deva rushed forward, uncaring of the counterattack and blade coming for her, at this point, the shadowbolts might be a greater problem, but if the blade cut her, the cut would immediatly begin to heal, whereas her weapon, on impact, disappeared into the Betrayers body, the kind woman feeling nothing of it, but her evil posession feeling herself wracked with guilt. How could she just want to take this poor womans story.. what was she doing? Likely those thoughs were foreign to her, but they still pulled at her personality, testing her own will and resolve to fight against the influence as Deva extended a hand, gripping the Betrayers cheek and..

. "Hmnnnn..."[/COLOR Deva cooed, gripping one of the womans breasts, giving it a squeeze, before suckling, cooing "If you have a special ability, you never, ever show your opponent how it works, else they might figure out how to stop it." She said, panting slightly, pressing her lips back onto the betrayers. "You're not a ghost, so you need a way to enter a body, which also means you need a way to leave a body. You want to control me? Heres your chance... Well, actually, I'm not giving you a choice. Theres three ways to end a posession.. one, kill, or almost kill the host. Number two, convince the posessor to leave. number three, draw the posessor into another fitting vessel." She closed her arms behind the woman, folding her hands in a complicated pattern. "I trapped a part of your essence when you tried to invade my mind, so now.. I just have to have it call out to you, I'm sure you want to try and overcome me more directly anyway, don't you? Heres your chance. Or is a servant of your mistress so weak they are afraid of the fluffy angel?"

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"How dare you?! Mistress has quite a bit of power even before destroying world after world in her wake! Her destruction is not to feed, but to empower! Your impudence may not affect her, but I absolutely refuse to stand by while you tarnish the name of my Mistress!" Deva seemed to have found the perfect way to anger the adviser, as she seemed very defensive of the cloaked woman, not wanting to even hear her be insulted like Deva was doing.

"You are not under my control, YET. Once I have you properly chained up, I can use the power of this world, this host, and my own strength to properly control you!" Though she did have to admit that it would've been much more intelligent to have tried to keep controlling Deva. But in her mind, by the end of this entire encounter that would be the end result anyway. The only difference now was that there was a lot of time and fighting and effort in between, something that she would just have to deal with.

"Bah! The strong simply take what they desire, and if that be the power of others, then they will do so and let absolutely nothing stand in their way. So I will take the power of those that try to stand in my way, using their own strength as well as my own to destroy those like you that wish to stop my plans!" While the adviser had the ability to fight in physical combat with her stolen body, especially if she could unlock the knight skills deep in the Betrayer's mind, she just didn't keep up with psychological combat. That just wasn't her method, while she fought with some form of mental prowess, that was more just direct control rather than clever psychological tactics. So she would barely hide her rage or confidence whenever Deva found just the right way to prod and examine her. "Power comes in all forms, and sometimes it is merely the ability to take the power away from others. Control is where I find my power. I control, and through that I have power, it's quite simple in reality."

"Aaarggh! Creating illusions and hiding behind them might as well be running! You damnable coward!" She'd continue to swing her sword rather uselessly, not showing the skill that she should have, and obviously unable to hit Deva, only hitting an illusion or two, but even missing them a few times considering that she didn't have the precision either.

"She has you there, with you having to focus on her, you've got absolutely no chance to really destroy me... And if that's the case then I'm just going to keep fighting you as well, distracting you even further from this battle you're destined to lose." "Shut up! Both of you are absolutely infuriating and inconsequential! I will squash the both of you under my foot once I get a chance!" Anger and frustration was clear in her voice, having to deal with both a competent opponent, and a surprisingly strong will deep inside the woman that she had been targeting for days.

The only response that Deva would get from Isa was another moan, unable to fight the command any further now that she had managed to do one thing to help her friend. Meanwhile, the adviser would turn to look at her with clear surprise and anger burning in her eyes, losing her numbers advantage now that the two slimes were frozen solid. "I am going to SEVERELY punish the both of you! You will regret the moment that you dared to cross me!" But with every extra thing that caused her anger and rage, her swordplay would grow the slightest bit sloppier, her skills fading a bit with her anger, either showing that the host body didn't use their anger to fight competently, or showing that the anger was causing her to lose concentration and give the Betrayer an advantage in their little mental battle. Though she would take a more defensive stance, looking ready to dodge once the attack came, trying to predict where the attack was going to come from.

As she rushed in, a shadow bolt would end up just barely missing Deva, and she'd manage to get in close, a rather amateur counterattack coming in as she managed to drive the sword of conscience into the adviser. Was... was what she was doing, really right? She was possessing a kind woman and trying to tear a world apart for nothing other than power... destroying stories for little to no reason. This just... didn't seem... didn't seem right... Those thoughts didn't seem right... that wasn't the way she felt about things. The sudden feelings of guilt would play with the woman's mind even more, making a much more difficult time when it came to fighting through the resistance of her host's body. "Wha- What are you doing to me?!" She'd shout, having never felt a spell like this before, and having never felt this kind of guilt for the things that she had done. Everything she was doing right now felt wrong, and yet at the same time she logically figured that it was something that needed to be done... what in the world was this? "Now you see what happens when somewhere, deep down, you know that what you do is wrong! I have confidence in the path that I walk, I treat others as equals regardless of their position, while you only wish control! These are the repercussions that come from those that choose the path of evil!" The woman spoke, showing her own conviction as she struggled against the woman that was possessing her.

Her eyes would widen as she was suddenly kissed, having expected more attacks and strikes instead of something so... erotic. Her body responded almost immediately, nipples hardening under the breast squeezing, the body having a lot of experience when it came to pleasure, showing that it was ready almost as soon as something like this began. A part of the Adviser understood that something like this was exactly what Deva wanted, but another part of her was too angry and filled with arrogance to rationally consider the kind of trap that she could be walking directly into. "You mock me... you challenge me? I will show you how powerful I truly am! You dare to even insinuate that Mistress' servants are unable to handle you?! I will take your body completely and then I will be the Tome user... I will be the perfect servant for Mistress... With your Tome under my control, with your body under my control, she will undoubtedly consider me worthy of rewards... If you will throw the gauntlet... then I will gladly take your body from you!" And just like that, a dark smoke would start flowing out of the Betrayer's mouth, flowing into Deva's in an attempt to possess her, using the trapped part of her as a type of a guide to get into her mind.

Deva would suddenly feel a very strong pressure in her head, the feeling of another personality and mind trying to completely suppress her's and take over. Meanwhile, the Betrayer would fall to the ground, barely able to stand, her eyes still red, but seeming to glow a little less with power. "Your body... Your mind... Your very soul will be mine!" The voice would be echoing around Deva's head now, creating a little more pressure, trying to get into her head and gain control if it could manage it.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Those that have true strength don't need to steal it from others. I'd know." Deva chuckled, still provoking, but having reached her goal, she grew more calm.

"One thing we do have in common, we both like to use our enemies strengths." Deva shrugged slightly. The next step up for her, was using strength not stolen, but against the one using it.

Deva smiled calmly in combat. Where her opponent lost focus, it was no suprise to her that one like The Betrayer, who had trained herself in defenses, lost strength. The only combat styles that got stronger with rage were exclusively offensive ones, and whilest defensive swordplay could cause quite a lot of damage if used with great skill, ripostes, openings, aiming for openings through exhaustion tactics.. none of them worked when one focused on overpowering or dominating foes. Deva was physically weak, she was fully aware of that, though with a bit of magic, she could likely overcome this opponent physically.. but that would just hurt the host-body, unless she combined it with humiliation, which wasn't a tactic she wanted to use, it wouldn't work. What worked well enough was her own bladeplay against the overextended and distracted posessor. Deva had to admit, the reaction satisfied her.

"This is exalted magic. Luminous armor is too, by the by, it's rare and thus no suprise you haven't encountered it before. Any good priest can create holy water, but only those that have studied under an angel or in a heaven, and devoted a lifetime to doing good and stopping evil would know and use exalted magic. For me, its an absolute loathing of causing actual harm that enables me to do it.. a weakness, I'm sure you think, but that is power, making your weakness your strengths." Though, that was all Deva was willing to let her opponent know. She already would have to exchange a spell or two.. if this foe managed to get away, that was. She would not be caught being predictable.

"It's not mind control, but its enough to weaken your spirit and thus.. your control and spellcasting." Deva panted at the kiss, stumbling back, giving the Betrayer a thumbs up."Haah, there we go. She said she'd been preparing you for a while, so I figure it'll take a while to properly control me. Please attempt to undo what she's been working on, help my friend, liberate the elves, if someone could feed me cupcakes that'd be marvelous, I.. ugh..-" She held her head with one hand.. that was a suprising strong pressure. The Betrayer must not be too shabby herself, if she could push through something like that whilest .. prepared.

"Oh, right, post posession fatigue. Thats a killer. Excuse me." Deva struggled her right hand making a fist without her wanting it, her left glowing with a spell as she scribbled something ontop of her dress in arcane lettery: 'I'm not dead!' Then she slumped over, eyes empty, as if her life was cut off.

The Advisor, meanwhile, found herself unable to see through Devas eyes, a shift in scenery.. and as a posessor, it was likely that she knew, everyone had their own mental world, their safe place, a representation of their hopes and dreams and thoughts. For some it was a fortress, for some it was a maze, simple minds had but a cave, easy to manipulate. Depending on the personality the place was ordered and cold, warm and gentle, many things were possible, though of course, a mind more.. comfortable to oneself was easier to control.

Devas mind was a garden. Lush and beautiful, a small garden, among a swirling, misty void. A gentle, healing warmth permeated the air, but at the same time a chaotic overgrowth of wildlife distracted the mind. To the left of the woman was.. a bar. A large hedge, but behind it, there were tables, chairs, grown out of living trees. To the right, there was a library, A glowing orb flowing over a multitude of tomes, some overgrown, all strewn about randomly. Finally, ahead of her, there was a path, leading past a living bench of plants, a flowerfield to the right and a hill to the left, over a small river of glittering colors, towards a house, that was overgrown as well, not like a ruin, but like something symbiotic in harmony with nature. Finally, there seemed to be a lake of blood opposite of the house, though, a look(or smell) closer, revealed that lake to actually, apparently, be strawberry jello.

"My mindscape. If you manage to corrupt it, you win. You'll get my mind, my memories, even the memories of powers I've hidden away. I'd recommend you don't enter the house." The voice intonated, before a holy lance slammed into the ground, before the shadowmage. It was Deva, undeniably, but she seemed.. younger, yet.. more battlehardened, somehow.

"This is how I looked, back when I was the Arch-bishop of Haven, when I was champion of the Arena. All furious and fighty.. I figured that'd be the version you get along with the most." Deva presented herself, armor of silver and gold, holy energy emenating from her, far more than had been throughout the fight in which she had faced the shapeshifter..of course, that could just be her inner strength.

"I'm sure your powers are greater in the mindscape as well, though, I figure its only fair to warn you. This.. me, was rasher, more.. aggressive and offensive. I used to mow down hundreds of undead monstrosities, as my storm of Vengeance spells devastated them, my blade barriers trapping them and hacking away at them.. Heh." She chuckled. "Considering what you want to do to me, to all the people in this world.. I have no choice." Deva readied her staff, lowering it behind her, her left hand pushing out in a battle-readied stance, fierce, determined eyes focusing upon whatever form The Advisor would take in this mindscape. No chuckles or smiles anymore, Deva displayed a sudden intensity and fire that.. she had always had, just hidden in disguises, tempered, by experience and a calmer mind over the years, unleashed now to test the invader of her mind.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Deva's assessment of the Betrayer's actual sword skill was completely true, as she used mostly defensive tactics, meant to protect herself and those around her rather than aiming to just strike her opponent down. Her strategy was one of wearing her opponent down, and eventually capitalizing on that and taking a victory. But the adviser wanted to immediately end the fight as fast as possible, taking offensive strategies that the body was completely unused to, and the host personality didn't really understand properly. "It is in fact a weakness... You are worried of harming those around you... But when it is necessary, when you have power, when it ultimately leads to something better, then harming others should not be a problem. It is pathetic to think that you could likely gain so much more power, actual power, and yet you have an aversion to causing harm, wasting so much potential. Perhaps I'll make far better use of your body once I am in control. The power that you refuse to take, refuse to gain despite it being right there before you, I will not be afraid to take it, and not be afraid to use it all to further Mistress' goal." She said right before fully attempting to possess the angel, figuring that so much power was right there for the taking.

Once the Betrayer was freed of the influence, she'd slowly pull herself to her feet, shaking her head a bit to get a better handle of the situation around her now that she was free of that influence. "Wha... ah yes I should really work on fixing what I can... Ah, yes, your companion. My apologies for that... STOP!" She would command over to Isa, her voice still holding that powerful authority behind it, causing her to stop and start to close up her dress, her face red with embarrassment. Though she'd actually make a noise of disappointment, one that the Betrayer would pick up on. "Ah... my apologies... cutting one off like that is rather rude... CUM!" Her voice boomed, causing Isa to collapse to the ground with a shriek of ecstasy, feeling release course through her before she redressed herself properly, now looking even more embarrassed. Apparently, the Betrayer didn't entirely understand that some people may not want something like that to happen right in front of their friends. "I'll see what I can fix quickly, and see what needs to be adjusted! Thank you for your help!" That would be about the time that Deva passed out, making the woman worry, and give an order to a few of her knights to guard the room so that no one would harm Deva when she was unable to defend herself.

While inside Deva's mind, the adviser would actually look exactly as she had appeared outside of her mind, cloaked with her face completely hidden no matter how hard one looked. She looked around slowly, taking stock of the environment around her, not having seen a mind place like this before, normally used to mazes and other types of fortresses. This one was really wide open, kind of like the simple to control caves, but at the same time it was complex and even kind of confusing, like the very difficult to control mazes. "My oh my... It seems that you are even more complex than you let on... Such a strange mind... but no matter, I will bring it before me as its new mistress. You seem to have so much more to you, little angel... it is at least less confusing to me how Mistress was forced to use more power against you. But all minds fall within Mistress' power eventually, whether I bring it to her, or she must do it herself. Thankfully, this is one that she will no longer have to bother herself with." The woman said, half to herself, and half to the angel that she believed would likely hear her considering where she was. This was at least going to be some sort of challenge, though after the upsetting words already thrown about earlier, she almost wished that this had been an extremely routine, easy conquering.

The shadow mage would jump back suddenly as a lance stabbed into the ground before her, growling a bit at how close that had been. "I don't think you understand how adept I am at corrupting... This may just be your fatal mistake, and I can't wait to properly capitalize it. When I win... would you like to make any requests of me while I control you? Keeping in mind that I could refuse any that might end up being inconvenient to me, of course." She said, actually really confident now that she was inside the mind of another, where she had the most experience, the most raw power.

"Impressive... Though it will matter little in the end... I am not really one for fighting with my own body, but with my mind and soul... with the true source of my power... this should be enjoyable. I haven't been able to properly let loose in such a long time... I might even be a bit rusty, who knows?" From the sound of her voice, she was more mocking Deva than anything else, thinking that the battle was already won now that she was inside Deva's mind. "Maybe I'll assume a form from my past as well..." Suddenly a shroud of shadow and energy would envelop the woman, keeping her out of sight for a few moments as her form shifted and changed, the shadows dissipating to reveal an older form.

"Ah... much better. I am Priselia... Dark Queen of Amdulan... or I once was, before my death and revival. Were it not for Mistress my soul might have slowly drained into nothing, but now I am able to truly live once more!" She explained, smoke billowing around her black dress, purple and black magical energy mingling together while she stood there. "Excellent. Someone willing to actually fight me, a brave little angel to try and defeat the mighty Dark Queen... I warn you that before my death I had put entire nations under my heel, twisting and warping them to worship me like a Goddess. My mastery of darkness was second to none, and while I wasn't a fan of killing, I was more than able to do so. Hundreds of political enemies knelt before me time and time again, pledging their loyalty while overwhelmed with utter ecstasy and obedience. You will be no different." While she had seemed rather angry before, now Priselia seemed calm and collected, as though she were being far more analytical compared to what she had been doing before..

With that said, she'd point one hand at Deva, firing a bolt of shadow straight at her, as though she could defeat the angel with something so simple. But at the very same time, she'd fire another bolt in another direction, straight at one of the hedges. And if it wasn't stopped, the bolt would impact the hedge, causing it to slowly turn a dark shade of purple. The wood looking black while the leaves drained into a corrupt looking purple, a simple misdirection tactic, but more than what she had been employing before. And this time, she knew that every part of the mindscape that she hit would become slowly corrupted, and even spread that corruption if not properly walled off or cleansed. "Hmmm... I wonder where the bit of me that you sealed off is... Would you mind making things easier on me and just telling me where you've kept that part? The more power I can use against you, the better. Or is this going to be a little searching game?" Deva would also be able to see that the dark energy around the Queen was actually a type of magical shield, meant to keep her from being easily dispatched as she corrupted the mind around her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I have used that power. I could likely beat your host body up to the brink of death, then heal it back once you leave, but I don't want to. Thats easy." She assesed.

"Same mental and physical apperance. Hiding something." Deva nodded. "Anyway, I should slip into my proper mindset.." She mused. At the offer of a request she remained silent, at the boasting about fighting with her mind and soul, being strongest with it, if rusty, Deva simply said:

"Likewise." And, whilest Priselia was telling about her dark mastery of the arts, Deva mumbled: " , persist spell. Oh don't mind me, keep going. You know, dark queens are quite my fetish, sadly you're not my type." She mused, her body glowing with power, whilest the shadowbolt crashed against her and dispersed, like a twinkling of shadows. "Back then I used to routinely cast a bunch of defensive spells. Your shadowbolts seem close enough to death magic to be absorbed by my ." She observed.

"It's sealed up, what did you think? I've got no use for your little mind-probing power so I put it away. Either way. For Arvandor!" She shot her staff forward, wich had a giant fist appearing out of thin air.. A grade 9 spell, , which did just that, slamming against the forcefield. Deva, nonsurplussed by the shadowbolt hitting the hedge and warping things all.. purple and lewdly, had already dropped the staff, opening a pouch by her side and pulling out.. a translucent form of string, a whip, as it revealed itself, as the thing lashed out, cracking on the ground with magical energy, only half visible and made of strands of force, driving the dark queen towards the bar.

"Look upon me and smile, the heavenly lion roars, the Stars align, all seven swans sing in unison. Unite. Repulse those who'd harm me. Blind the wicked and shield the faithful. Guarded in light I stand as I stand to guard the light. , Extend spell!" Deva shouted, in the window where her foe was driven back, rather than pursuing her foe, dropping the whip and crushing a tiny holy symbol in her hand, before being engulfed in an aura of brilliant energy, that made it hard, at least for one evil, to even look at her. "You don't understand, fool. This place, is a kindness. If you were exposed to the maelstrom of my mind directly, you'd learn many a great and terrible secret, before being torn asunder by my light and spirit!" This Deva seemed.. more boastful, quite the better fit to challenge a dark queen, a hero, though one with intimidating power, unleashing high powered spells only great champions could call their own, whilest.. again switching weapons, this time drawing a sword with a star-like design to its hilt. It looked sharp, yet more worrysome, imbued with holy energies, a small cut fromt his could hurt an evil creature quite a lot. "By the way, theres something behind you."

Fromout the corrupted hedge, had emerged an.. entirely different Deva. Dark. Cold. a Scythe cutting off the corrupted vegetation, draining its lifeforce away.

"We all have a dark side, you know. One that gets stronger when we get hurt, lashes out in pain. You think I don't imagine having legions of willing undead kneel before me? Hah. Ahahaha. A forcefield? Really? You think that stops me? " This version of Deva extended a dark and gnarled finger, pointing at the dark queens chest, her heart skipping a beat, then.. the dark one faded away, only to be replaced by .. yet another Deva, this one more curent.

"Luckily, my darker side has no power over me. It's a nasty shadow of an idea, but little more. Still, you should watch out with those bolts of corruption, you keep shooting them randomly you might accidentially unleash her and then we'll both be in trouble. she's burrowed and sealed away somewhere here. My greatest pain and darknes... But I guess I'll be honest with you.. I never liked fighting fair so.." The whole accidentially unleashing her evil side was a lie of course. There was nothing sealed, just a spectre of the past Deva had overcome.. but she didn't wans more bolts flying around, while at it, the shield didn't seem like something simple force could deal with.. So She shifted again, White robes engulfing her, a doubled halo floating in a broad arch behind her. However, unlike all the other incarnations however, this one seemed to have no energy at all. Not even the faintest bit of magic..

"This is how they imagined me." The cloaked one mused, her voice booming. "By now you have propably realized, that there are others of me here, vunerable ones, my mercy, my innocence. This me is but a memory. A memory, of the Wings of Hope, the godess of the Twilight paradise. Perhaps with this memory, I can make you understand why I don't like power. Because it is too easy.

Likely, as I am right now, you don't even feel anything from me."
Deva chuckled, though, the dark queen would have noticed that -the other- Deva would have frozen in place. For all her mental prowess, Deva couldn't split herself in two. "I heard something interesting about your mistress, something that made me chuckle, though I think I can say it better. Just like two dimensional beings can never grasp something moving into depth, so too can you not comprehend the powers I wield. Alter Reality." Deva intonated, and the shield that had been engulfing the dark queen disappeared, flowing away from her, towards the hill besides the bar .. and if she tried to call upon it again, she'd find that this power was taken from her.

"Do you understand? It's too easy and yet, I was bound by other laws.. power always limits the one relying on it. Sure, being able to make an army kneel before you is impressive, but being able to stop an army with your words and diplomacy and perhaps a bit of random trickery, .. that means you wont need to make them kneel at all. You wont grow complacent.. you wont lose.. touch with others. True power.. is a lot like a uniquely gifted mind. It doesn't make you a better person or happier... it just makes you lonely. Anyway, I don't expect a mind like yours to grasp such things. I have shown you what I can do, I've made my point, perhaps this helps you understand.. or perhaps, I'm just a memory and have used up the power I had... Have fun with my younger self!" The avatar faded away, only for Deva to pick up where she had left off, swinging her sword with magically enhanced expertise, and pushing the dark one back. "The trick to winning is, already having envisioned how you will win. Already having planned the end of the fight and connecting the dots." She explained, her blade leaving little openings to the dark one. "Simple shadowbolts wont do the trick my dear. I've told you about exalted magic." Deva mused, as the younger warrior and older teacher personality intermingled. "There is one spell the current me can't even cast, far too powerful, one spell that requires you to sacrifice some of your own self. But guess what.. here, in my mind, .. yes, thats right, I'm powerful enough to use it." Deva could talk and swing her sword with ease in this form, Driving the dark mistress into a little bar, with a few tables and living barstools, a pixie like creature.. or memory thereof, floating in the air as bartender. "Among all of the schools of magic, abjuration and to a lesser degree conjuration the magic of protection and summmoning lend themselfs most to being good, where enchantment, the magic of mind control and to a greater degree necromancy, your shadowbolts and the summoning of undead, lend themselfs to being evil. Infact, theres not a single abjuration spell that requires you to be evil." That was, actually, wrong. Devas knowledge of evil spells was incomplete, infact, there was a spell that would have been quite useful against Priselia, impotent posessor, but Deva never had gotten herself intentionally posessed so frequently she had tried to look into such dark magic.

"But there is one, just a single, good necromancy spell. And if.. once you are sufficently weakened, I will cast it. Ah, right, you are in my head.. I will allow you acess to my knowledge of the spell... because, frankly, after all you have threatened me with, with all the dangers you proclaim I'm in.. I want you to understand my power."

Deva, somewhere in between the incarnation she was now and the one really fighting Priselia was cutting down a mighty dark wizard, a lich, shadows moved, with her standing on a tiny plane of pure darkness, a bell tolling in the distance, causing her pain as she descended into a dark well, undead arms reaching out to grasp her, only for her to unleash a torrent of holy energy, descending into a dark chamber, picking up a golden chest, a lichs phylacery, holding its soul, with which it could always reform itself, a crackling of energy as her wards and the wards on the chest fought against one another, she chanting something about greater dispel magic, twinned and repeated spell, before feeling out the evil of the chest, opening it up and revealing an odd set of leatherbound scrolls, casting a spell on it. 'Sanctify The Wicked!' which drained her, visibly, as she lifted a giant, pure diamond, the writing upon the scrolls disappearing as they, themselfs, crumbled into dust.

The scene shifted again, Deva standing on an unknown, lush plane, like her mindscape, though greater, cracking the diamond, the figure of a withered, bearded undead appearing before her, but.. a calm kindness, a blue glow replacing the red glow of his eyes. "If we must boast." Deva interjected. "I've felled mighty tyrants like you before. Granted, the lich was more a researcher and creator of great artifacts, though I did once join an evil kingdom, spent ten years as slave and concubine subtly manipulating its leader to forego her evil ways, you know why I did it? To see if I could. That was shortly before I decided to relinquish my powers. I've seen evil empires rise.
I've made them fall. Queen of Amdulan, you've been worshipped as a godess. I've been a godess. A part of me will forever miss it. When I spoke, I did so with thousands of voices. When I looked, I did so through thousands of eyes. I could see into the past and future, and I learned.. that power always has rules. For as great a light you are, as great a darkness will rise to oppose you. I can't claim I ever met something quite like your mistress, though I have fought one evil that transcended existance and sacrificed greatly to give it what it desired.. oblivion. It was the last of its kind. I wept for all these losses.
But you understand the problem, right? I've fought through all of this, and I am still here. In this land, my conviction that I can defeat you, is my strength.. and your faltering conviction, your weakness. Thats why you revealed your true face, to try and make me doubt myself.. you have achieved the opposite."

"If you had called yourself Priselia, conqueror of worlds, or Priselia, destroyer of stars, or Priselia, she who takes away your childhood plushies, I might have feared you. As is.. one last thing. Back then, you see.. I used to have different clerical domains. Rather than passion and Renewal, I used passion and travel.
I'm sure in your time as great evil queen you've learned about a clerics domains, how they grant a cleric spellcasting related to their deity, well, the final and most powerful spell of the travel domain is something usually limited to wizards. Oh, excuse me, do fire off some more shadowbolts while I ramble on if you feel like it."
Deva kept her hands extended, then began intonating calmly, though the air around her began to distort ever so slightly as she did: "Thirteen it strikes, as the hour cometh, a second to your mind is an hour to mine. I bring life, I bring death. I bring the blossoming of flowers and grind mountains to dust. It ticks away at all of us, yet cease your ticking for a moment for me, I will it so. By might and magic, by arcanery and ancestry, by my hand, time will cease. [B ![/B]" There was a ticking of a clock, and .. then it stopped.

Deva stepped forward, looking at her frozen opponent. "I wonder. Do you even understand the kind of magic I'm using, or will this seem like nothing happened to you? Oh I know you can't hear me, well, you can, but to you, I'm speaking so fast your mind can't comprehend a single word. I guess you could use this to plant ideas into peoples heads if you were repetetive, heh... me, I just like talking." She chuckled. "Your sealed away power is right here, you know?" Deva presented a small ball of dark energy. "Albeit, not all of it. I wonder, can you realize the purpose of me telling you both what I plan and that it is for psychological intimidation? Lies within lies. Layers within layers of deception. Even me acting like my past selves or evil self is just smoke and mirrors.. its easy to pretend to be yourself, in your own mind, you know." She slipped the small globe of energy into the womans outfit. "Just like me revealing my deity form of the past and letting you see where the energy of your forcefield was going was ment to make you believe you figure out where I hide your power, just like me now moving to drive you towards that place will make you believe I plan to seal you away there as well, truthfully, I could, but I expect you have an emergency eject option.. costly for you as it may be. I've already seen the outcome of this fight, and it is you, weakened, fleeing... and this little thing will go with you and tell me where to find your mistress.. chances are I can't get there easily, but step by step we reach our destination. Who knows, you might leave me with some corruption to deal with for it, but you cannot touch me.. oh. If you knew of the things my second wife has done to me.. ohohoho.. Corruption was her foreplay. I like the feeling of losing control, which is why its hard to make me lose control. Well, not impossible, but I don't expect someone so wicked and uncaring to ever find a weakpoint. I can endure pleasure, I can break force. Temptation.. alluring love and care, intermingled with darker perversions and twistings of my mind and body? That'd be dangrous, luckily I wont be tempted by someone who destroys pasts and futures to power themselfs, ever, so I wont lose. I guess another thing we have in common, we both thought this a foregone conclusion, didn't we.. but oh, the timestop is running out, time for me to set up a fake attack you can barely escape from, to make sure you believe that was all I had planned." Deva leaned down, drawing two runes behind the woman, then rushed back to the side of her, her expression shifting to a confident smirk as she blocked the escape route, apparently intend on forcing the woman forward, towards the hedge and past it, to the little hill.

"Let's try this old trick again now. Theres something behind youuuu.." Deva cooed, with the hissing of the explosive runes she had drawn setting of at about the same time... it didn't seem as if Priselia was going to catch a break any time soon, and with the angels skilled blade by the side, she could only dodge forwards, towards bar and barkeep, though the hedge beyond that didn't seem overly sturdy.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Priselia would smirk a little bit when Deva mentioned that she was just as good at fighting her opponents within her mind rather than in the physical world. "Excellent... A little bit of a challenge will only serve to make me look even more impressive once I bring you to Mistress. Perhaps she'll allow me to rule over a world inside her Tome for once... She's so protective of the things sometimes... But I'm sure I can convince her to let one break a little so that I can rule it." Seems that even with all of her obedience, Priselia was also very ambitious and wanted to earn some sort of reward... and it might also mean that the Cloaked Woman actually tried to prevent any further damage from coming to the worlds she had destroyed.

"I may not be your type now, but Mistress wasn't my type when I met her, and that could be changed with enough work. You'll be the same once I'm through with you." While she was definitely intimidated, she could keep up an air of confidence through that, not wanting any of her opponents to see weakness in her.

"Oh you 'sealed' that little bit of darkness away, did you? See, the thing about darkness is that it spreads and infests all around it. It sprouts from every corner and shadow, it fills every opening that it gets a chance to slide into. Darkness hides in everyone's hearts... and by sealing it off, you only allow it to grow and eventually be free." Though her words would then be cut off as she her forcefield withstood the spell, causing it to shimmer a bit, and she'd be knocked just a little bit away, more pushed by the energy being used against her shield rather than being knocked away. The hedge's wood and branches would look far more... fleshy, wriggling around a bit as though it were alive, before reaching out to grab at another hedge, causing that hedge to slowly turn purple and black, the lewd corruption spreading now that it had already infested part of Deva's mind. "Hmph... I prefer to focus as much as I can on offensive spells, far more powerful. This forcefield isn't even mine. It belongs to Mistress. But I suppose that I should've expected it from one such as you..." But she would end up getting forced towards the bar, her forcefield keeping her from taking any damage, but she didn't want to risk anything happening to it.

The Dark Queen would recoil a bit, using her arms to cover her eyes when Deva had her holy aura going, having a bit of trouble looking directly at her when such a spell was used. "Ah... You cursed do-gooders... So pretentious that you don't even wish others to lay eyes on you... How needlessly arrogant." Then Priselia would merely roll her eyes at the warning of how more complex that her mind could be, not seeming all too intimidated by that kind of threat, no matter how true that it might be. "I have looked into the mind of Mistress herself, and even if yours is more complicated, I can survive something like that. I have wandered endless expanses of the minds of demon queens and laughed as they knelt before me. Your mind will be just another puzzle for me to solve, no matter how complex, inhuman, and maddening that it may be, I can find a way to overcome it." She was actually happy that her opponent was being more boastful, as this was something she was far more used to, and something that she could easily return.

Priselia's eyes would widen just a little bit when she turned around to see Deva's 'dark side', not expecting something that terrible to be within a supposed angel. And of course, she wasn't expecting her heart to stop... which afterwards made her smirk a little bit. "Absolutely beautiful... If I unleash something like that, then I promise that it won't be an accident. The darker the depths that you sink to, the more cruel and vengeful you grow... the easier it will be for me to control you. And the easier it will be for Mistress to draw you into her power. So embrace that evil and attack me, dole out every bit of punishment that you think I deserve for what I try to do... and watch as Mistress turns it all back at you... Why do you think one such as I is so easily controlled by one such as her?" The darkness inside of Deva had the opposite effect on the Dark Queen, actually making her eager to corrupt more of Deva if she could, focusing her energy once more to do something about that. As Deva shifted, another ball of darkness would grow within her hand, much like the one that had been outside during the short battle. And as the transformation happened, she'd shoot the ball into the air, letting it fire off more shadow bolts at random, some going after Deva, others hitting pieces of vegetation and cause them to transform a little, a stray bolt would hit a vine, morphing it into a fleshy, purple tentacle. If corruption could unleash something that evil, that deadly, then even if it cost her her own life, the Dark Queen seemed perfectly ready to attempt to unleash it.

The form that actually intimidated the Dark Queen was Deva's next one, the one that actually looked powerful without looking like one that had given in to evil and power. The one that wouldn't be easy to control because it didn't look to be made of darkness and malice, and yet still looked to have power to spare. She looked on in worry as her shield was completely gone now, though she wouldn't try to resummon it because she COULDN'T resummon it, it was never her forcefield to begin with. "Damn you... why must both my opponents be able to alter reality as though it were absolutely nothing... I figured that joining up with one of them, letting her control me, would mean I'd not have to deal with this kind of bullshit..." If there was anything that had legitimately intimidated her, it was the power to change reality around her. She had gained so much power, that regular magic rarely worried her in the slightest, as she had gained so much arcane power over her life time that something like that no longer worried her. But the power to shift the very laws of the world around her... she had never acquired a power like that, and as far as she knew it was something that she would have never been able to do on her own, and something that she had no way to deal with.

And now that it was possible to be hit by the sword, Priselia would be far more careful, dodging with a moderate amount of expertise, good at at least avoiding hits, not so great at the whole physical combat thing. Thankfully, she didn't have to fight back or keep her concentration going, as all that mattered was surviving as her ball of shadow continued to rain corruption around the mindscape, hopefully sinking that evil, subtle... slightly... erotic... corruption into her brain, softening her up for the many enemies to come. She'd be continually driven back, trying to get some distance between them and trying to find some way to capitalize on the distance, finding no chance to do it. "Grrrr... You think that this is enough to stop me? I refuse to simply fall to you without any sort of struggle... I will show you the power of Mistress... the strength that she can grant all of us and the pleasure that comes from obedience." Though from the sound of it, she was definitely struggling to keep up at this point, and was only trying to keep Deva talking in an attempt to make this all take longer, try to make more and more of the mindscape corrupted and lewd.

Considering her position, she had no real time to look at the memories that Deva was calling to her, however, far away from them, the dark Mistress was watching everything through the eyes of one of her own agents, observing and listening carefully. She had already gotten angry at the fact that not only had Deva not been absorbed, she had somehow managed to turn up in a completely different story. So now she was listening, gaining information that might come in handy later, thinking it over carefully just in case it could become useful to her if Deva survived this encounter.

"You have fought many, succeeded against many time and time again. But I will not gloat for myself... Mistress, Mistress has faced heroes that commanded adventurers accustomed to facing abominations from the depths of the sea, villains that cause earthquakes whenever they step, and armies belonging to dark Mistresses all throughout the worlds. She has stared down creatures you could not imagine, and taken blasts from weapons you've never seen. And through it all she has not been stopped, she has marched forward through all of them, good and evil, so what difference will you make?" It may not have been as grand as what Deva had said, but she meant every word, her own heart and mind filled with belief in the Cloaked Woman, and brimming with devotion and obedience to her despite all the ambition and evil she had.

Priselia might have gone on for a little longer, but time stopped completely, and she hadn't realized it in the slightest... the only person other than Deva that knew what was going on was the Cloaked Woman still managing to watch and listen to everything. Then time sped right back up for the Dark Queen, and she'd turn around to try and see what it was that Deva was talking about before she was caught in an explosion, causing her to cry out in pain. Her body would burst into a large puff of smoke and darkness, scattering quickly in all directions... before all of it suddenly rushing together at another point slightly to the left of where the explosion had occured, swirling together to recreate Priselia, standing there and looking more pained than she had a few moments ago, panting a bit in pain before growling at the angel. "I swear to you... This will not end the way that you think it will... I will find a way to stop you... for Her..." But because she had just been harmed like that, she'd be unable to retaliate in any other way, just looking angry at the angel as she panted, holding her side a bit in pain.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh thats interesting." Deva noted. Worlds in the tome? She had to learn more about this. Was this possible? What were the implications. Then again, preventing damage from worlds you destroyed was an oxymoron.

"Sorry what was that about changing, too busy thinking about things." Indeed she had been, though again, in this form, Deva was more boastful and fighty. "Hah. You haven't seen a proper magic seal it seems. The nature of darkness is that if you put a chandelier on top of it, it hides in a corner." She was still not too concerned. Her second wife had been a master of shadow magic. She knew its secrets. The corruption was more concerning to her. As was the shield her foe used.

"Hoh. Wandered the minds of demon queens? Well then, I guess I need ot put in some effort." Deva chuckled. "I think you were easily controlled because this mistress uses emotional manipulation, and you were easy to tempt. I am not. I've faced my darkness long ago. A part of me, it is. Power over me, it has not. But if you could see just what it can do.. you wouldn't be so eager... then again, if you manage to push me far enough, perhaps I'll have to show you.. my darker inspired magic. I do think you deserve punishment, but I will deliver it without hatred or cowardice." Deva shook her head. "Though there might be some bruises." She grinned.

Deva seemed honestly annoyed at the second dark ball, not able to contain a variety of spreading corruptions, exhaling, calming, steadying her mind for a moment, the shining aura and protections seeming to deal with the bolts hitting her main-mental body, with a slight fizzling, as if fire hit water, just in light vs darkness variant.

"If its any relief, I can't alter reality anymore." Deva chuckled. "I don't need to though." She grinned, as she realized. "That shield.. That wasn't yours.. that was your mistress power. Which means, I can analyze it, invert its properties to penetrate her shield.. seems in trying to impress you, I got something quite valuable." Deva grinned, thoughtfully, twirling her weapon, but getting annoyed at the dark ball rather swiftly, striking her sword at it.

"What hope do I have to face such a creature.. well, half of the things you say of her, could be said of me. As for what difference I will make? Simple. Whatever difference I need to make." Admittedly, the attempt to keep Deva talking, would work.. it was in her nature to be chatty, that said, if the dispersing of the woman did not end the dark ball, Devas sword did, flung upwards to penetrate the dark sphere.

"Hmnn.. I accept your devotion." Deva nodded, ominously, as the pained shadowmage.. reformed.

"I loathe what you are, what you were, what you desire and what you stand for, but I can respect true, honest devotion." She nodded. "I could try my bow of holy fire, or, more likely, a brilliant energy blade out and toy with you more, but I guess, if you've seen so many things, so many minds, corrupted so many minds and if you did it all out of such devotion, I owe you the respect of crushing you, with the full strength of my mind."

Deva chuckled, finally, taking another form, one much more like she was now, a simple, white dress, a hat, another little Deva on the hat... wait what? Deva smiled a smile that was both cheerful and more dangerous than any angry glare as she explained.

"Lazy, faithful, cuddly, scared, a simple worker, a holy defender, one that dabbles in darker powers. It's all in my nature, so it's all here, what matters is how well your mind is balanced. You asked me how I hope to stand against your mistress. Frankly, I don't know. I'll figure it out as I go along, I always do. I don't really have a plan, I just.. do the thing thats most likely going to mess my opponent over. But talk is cheap. Back a while ago I used to be a druid too, you know?" One of the little Devas handed her a tulip, it was the devoted one. One continued to harmlessly brush the ground, tiny as she was, narrowing her eyes at a tendril, pulling out a small bottle of cleaning agent. Another one worriedly hid mostly in Devas cloak, coiling up, scared of the bad things wanting to touch her mind. Another stood valiantly, slapping a tentacle twice her size with her broom.. the tentacle recoiled. Another Deva was trying to copy the shadowy orb, whilest another nodded at Deva as she prepared to chant. The one atop of her hat simply kept dozing, looking at the tentacles, shrugging with a slight 'meh' before rolling over. The one cuddling her wings pondered the cuddleability of tentacles. The real one, meanwhile, picked up the tullip.

"The Blackest flower falls from the sky. Darkness to cut through darkness. For every shadow, there is a light just as bright that casts it." Deva raised the flower to the sky, "Rise like the cloud rises above the horizon. Rain down as the clouds float over the forestfire. Banish, extinguish. See the foes of the circle of life and cut them off. Darkness can not stand under a starlit sky. " The flower in Devas hand broke open in a flare of light as her arm extended, dark flowers beginning to fall from the sky, landing upon the mindscape, where it hit the normal plants, ground, or Deva, they did nothing, but in contact with a shard of corruption, they burst into divine fire. Granted, the spell only encompassed half the plane, so a farshot bolt of corruption could likely hide away, but unless the posessor steeled her resolve she'd find herself struggle to even focus on calling forth her magic when hit by the first tulip, even if her mind was strong, now her body was assaulted by nausea and vertigo.

"Now then. Do you hear the curtains call?" Deva couldn't help the theatre metaphor as she reached for her bag, then hesitated, looking at her foe. ".. wait.. actually, looking at you.. Oh come on." Deva chuckled, her smile staying the same all the time. "Don't tell me that Priselia, the Dark Queen can be defeated by a little defensive magic, a plucky casting of two grade nine spells and a twinned set of explosive runes." She seemed to stop what she was doing, closing her bag again, waving her hand.. the staff she had held before reappearing in it. "Granted, I used an alter reality, but then again, theres such magic as miracle and wish to the most powerful creatures.. granted.. further.., I can't use any of that outside my mindscape, and I don't want to, as I said, too easy, but I thought you wrestled demonqueens. This is where I can use all I am and was, and where you are at your most powerful, yet looking at you, I don't think you can even keep going much longer. This rain of black tulips will continue to fall for ten minutes, you know." Another lie. It was three minutes tops. Devas eyes narrowed in calculated condescension. The sleepy Deva simply napped on, the chanting one held up two tulips and focused, the evil summoning one seemed almost disappointed, where the scared one was relieved. The fighty one took the liberty to flip the dark queen off, whilest the cleaning one.. kept cleaning evil-devas burned tentacles. Lotsa cleaning to do with all this fighty stuff! "What, did you think blasting my mind with a bit of corruption was going to stick? You come into my mind, trying to influence it with brute force, without any kind of preperation or understanding of who or what I am, just shouting about how I should obey cause it feels good and wiggly? I'll let you know I have a pet tentacle for that, its in the house." Deva shifted, disappearing, her voice suddenly coming from behind her opponent.

"And why do you keep trying to dodge and sidestep? This is my mind. You can't get away from me, I'm all around you. Hasn't anyone you fought before figured that lil' bit of lore out? I am the captain of this ship, I am the mistress of my soul." The staff shot out another hand, this one grabbing Priselia. "Time to carry you to get seald up. Oh and, by all means, go all smokey again, float all over the place and play catch the tulips. It'll be hillarious. Up for a game of hot potatoe? No? Then instead, try Dodgeball. You're the ball." The hand tossed Priselia to the foot of the hill, where Deva stepped, through the hedge, which parted for her like a happy pet. The other versions of her had disappeared. Her calm, hard to read smile had not.

"If you try to run, I'll just have to toss you here again, so lets make this easy on my staffs charges.. I can only do this like five more times." That was, actually, accurate. If you lied all the time you were too predictable after all. The Staff could be used a total of ten times, but Deva remembered using it thrice before, so thats what her mind stuck with..

"Now, can you guess what this hill is?" Deva pointed, up onto the hill, where there was a suprising lack of vegetation, instead, a set of stones, forming rings of first seven, then six, then three in the innermost ring. Each of the stones bore a rune, representing.. from the half that the dark queen could see in the outermost circle, before her, each glowing with a warm, .. and apparently, spared the hits of shadowy bolts from before..
Domiel, The Mercy-Bringer. Erathaol, The Seer. Pistis Sophia, The Ascetic and in the middle circle: Bharrai, The Great Bear. Kharash, The Stalker. Manath, The Horned Duke.
Finally, the innermost circle held only two signs visible from this position: Morwel, The Queen of Stars. Faerinaal, The Queens Consort.
"Each of the stones has the strength of a circle of protection against evil. Well, it had on my plane.. and now, it has, in my memory, bearing the sigil of a Celestial Paragon. Seven of Law, Six of Neutrality, Three of Chaos. .. I do hope you appreciate what this means at least a little bit, was a real workout to get the seven to help one like me out. Also, whoever is bound here, will be held by the forces of good, law and chaos. Now, to be fair, I'm not confident it could hold someone like your mistress, .. thinking about it, I should have let you keep that shield to experiment... Say, mind putting this on hold, I really can't use alter reality again for at least a day, propably longer... Eh, will have to work with what I got." Deva chuckled, whilest around her, dark tulips kept raining from the sky, as her eyes fell upon her opponent. "I'll just have to trap and seal you right here and now. Are you going to be any trouble to me, do I have to add in a rain of Red Roses ontop of things to pacify you? Oh please don't try any suicidal emergency explosion nonsense trying to corrupt me." Deva chuckled, her voice staying calm and playful even as she added, remembering just what the woman had threatened to do, desired to gain and do to Deva: "Nothing you will do will be enough to adequately serve your mistress." She took a step closer. "I am not a hero. I am not a villain. I'm a free spirited fool, having fun.. helping others out.. and sometimes, when I have to, when theres someone that has to be stopped, I stop them. Like I stopped you. Tell me, are you afraid now?" Deva shook her head quickly, her eyes narrowing, finally. "No, not of me. You are not the type to be afraid of any opponent. But you are failing and theres nothing you can do to stop that. You have failed her. Worse, you've not just failed in your mission, you've given me something from your mistress." Deva crossed her arms. "And now, you yourself will become a tool to bring her down with. Once you are sanctified, you will abhor what you once were and did. By no means will you be under my control, but I'm certain you'll be willing to tell me a lot about your mistress... and not the way you'd have it now either." Deva took another step closer, one hand holding the archbishops staff, another glowing with more holy magic...

It was of course, an attempted push to get the weakened posessor to retreat according to her plan, Frankly, she had used a row of powerful spells, not the most extreme of her arsenal, but considering this was the first lieutnant she encountered, and, following the serpents interpretation, likely not even the strongest one, if the cloaked one wanted a challenge, going to the strongest made no sense,... This was a troubling issue. Sure, she was fighting this one at her strongest, rather than trying to outwit and turn her strengths against her, but she had wanted to test who she was dealing with.. and Deva had changed through the times, grown, yes, but also lost a lot of her magical power. Grade Seven was her most powerful nowadays and she propably couldn't deal with area corruption this well without her Rain of Black Tulips.. which forced her to improvise and struggle through adversity, which had made her stronger, wiser, than having an array of powerful spells could ever have... though she had to admit, unleashing some of the power of her past had been.. nostalgic. Perhaps she should think of a way to thank her foe for that? She didn't like saying such mean things after all..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Priselia would smirk at Deva's explanation of what happened when one tried to shine light on the darkness, seeming to find something amusing out of the rather simple idea of it all. "Ah but whenever you shine light, you cast a shadow. It may hide in the corner of a room, but it can also hide behind the chandelier, and in every closed space that you could possibly have. With every bright light that you create, there is a shadow made because of it. As long as there is light, there will be darkness!" The woman explained, having held these views on darkness and the power of darkness for her entire life. Though she had to admit that Deva's ability to understand shadow magic was quite impressive, especially one that was so 'good' as the angel.

"As much as I might disagree with you for many reasons... You have a point. One should never truly fear the dark. Just as you I do not fear the darkness, I do not fear that which may lie within the dark and all the power that it might contain does not scare me." The Dark Queen espoused, having had a fascination with the dark and darkness even when she was a young child. "Mistress used the darkness deep in my heart, and she used it to control me. And I do not mind such a thing, for she makes things far more fulfilling than they ever once were. She can use the darkness in our hearts, she can find that which is hidden deep down and drag it out and control it... you'd be surprised how much she can do. Even should the darkness within you pain me beyond belief... I will smile knowing that you are simply giving yourself to Mistress, making life far easier for her at the end of the day. She will take that darkness and build upon that, and create something so much more. Or perhaps she will simply use it to control you, to bring you within her power and help you accomplish so much more than you once had." While she did enjoy bringing Deva to talk more, she couldn't help speaking up herself about how she saw things, and how she believed that Deva would simply fall under the Cloaked Woman's control due to the darkness that resided within her.

In all honesty, the Dark Queen no longer expected any of her shadow bolts to affect Deva herself any more, not after seeing the regular bolt hit her. Now the only thing that she cared about was causing more and more of the corruption to spread inside her mind. So if she could cause more and more of that to be spread, then she had accomplished quite a bit for Mistress. The only unfortunate part was that it seemed as though she wouldn't be able to completely possess the angel. So much for getting a new powerful body that had the ability to use a Tome, but a solid amount of corruption would be absolutely wonderful.

"Sorry to burst your bubble so much... But the moment that the forcefield stopped protecting me, it has already begun to completely fade out of existence. Actually... you can blame the fact that you're in a story for that... Stories don't like things that break their rules after all... so that forcefield is likely gone right... about... now." Both herself and Mistress had seen many tests performed when it came to the strengths and limits of Her power. Most of her agents knew a lot about the limits, but none of them knew them all for the sake of constantly concealing information in case they ever ran into someone that was powerful enough to cause problems. "The only unfortunate thing is that I won't be bringing another one of those forth to shield me from your own power. Even Tomes have limits, darling, and so there's always something to confine us."

When the sword made contact with the dark ball, it would seem to shake a bit before exploding, a few more bolts of corruption flying out in random directions as it got completely obliterated. Once those bolts landed, wherever they went, that would be the end of the ball of energy, having been completely dealt with by the sword. "You have no hope against such a creature, none of us do. I had no hope of defeating Mistress from the moment that she entered my story. You are the same in that sense. It was over the moment that your story came in contact with Mistress."

Priselia would actually raise an eyebrow when Deva seemed to acknowledge the devotion that she had to her Mistress, the unending devotion that she kept close to her heart at this point. "Well I suppose that I must thank you for recognizing my devotion. Though you must understand that my devotion is very much the same as every other one of Mistress' servants. We would all give our lives for her, and in my case I understand that that feeling is not organically grown within me, but that matters not any more." With all that said though, she did ready herself for something coming, if Deva was planning on using her full power then that meant she hadn't seen all of her strength yet, something that was always dangerous.

Priselia had to cross her arms and look a little confused when she saw multiple Devas before her, though she could quickly figure out that they likely represented different parts of her personality. Part of her looked intently at the one drawing a rather dark sigil on the ground, giving it a warm smile, understanding the desire to dabble in the dark arts like that. She'd even focus long enough to make a small ball of dark energy roll along the ground over to that part of Deva, which would be easy to knock away or fight against it. But if it touched her sigil, it would empower it just a little with dark energy. "And what if the thing that 'messes up her plans' turns out to actually be helping her plans further down the line or end up being a larger part of her plan? But I can see that you have a so called balanced personality... excellent in some ways, but in others that means that I can attempt to tip the balance instead. When one is so used to being in balance, then you can unbalance them and cause problems since they are not used to it. Meanwhile, when one is so used to unbalance and dealing with that lack of balance, you can not push them any further than they already have gone."

When the rain of tulips began falling from the sky, Priselia would cringe when first hit by one of them, suddenly losing her footing for a moment as she lost her concentration and couldn't cast any sort of major spell while her corruption went up in flames around them. Though as she stumbled for a moment, she'd manage to, behind her back, point a finger far into the distance, managing to barely shoot off one tiny dart of corruption. If Deva was paying very close attention, she'd see it fly off far in the distance, outside of the range of the rain, and hit a far away hedge at the root, only corrupting that single root deep in the ground, but that would be enough. Though if she wasn't paying close attention, then it would merely sit there far in Deva's mind, ready to fester and get called upon when the time came. But that was her only chance, as anything more than that she would never be able to concentrate any further. The issue was that she wouldn't even be able to do something like that again, as her concentration fell away more and more from every tulip that hit her. It was her own last ditch effort to do something to Deva's mind, to place something deep within her that her Mistress could use at some point. Her own small chip in whatever wall that Mistress would have to break through, a slight bit of weakening to the protection that would need to be completely destroyed.

"Grrrrrr... How... How DARE you?! You cast your disgusting little spells that... do this... disgusting things and try to act as though I am the weak one?! I will weather this storm like I would weather any other! You steal my weapon and act as though I came to this fight without it in the first place! But no matter how long this lasts... once it is completely over I will show you just what I can do!" With how things were going, she was certainly at a disadvantage, but she believed that once this was over she'd regain herself enough to use another spell, a more powerful one if she could get the time to properly focus. The issue was that she had no body to control, no extra skills to call upon, meaning that she only had shadow magic. And it was clear to her that her opponent had more than enough knowledge on how to deal with shadow magic. So she was at that kind of disadvantage, but that wasn't something that she was currently too worried about it right now, instead overwhelmed by unyielding rage and desire to destroy Deva, or more accurately a desire to bring her under her control. She'd still manage to turn around when she heard Deva behind her, taking a vain swipe to try and scratch at her opponent, lashing out more out of desperation rather than any attempt to actually defeat her opponent, an attack that is easily dodged or blocked by one even without Deva's arena experience.

"You... damnable... bitch! I am not trying to get away from you... I am trying to avoid your little attacks to continue my attempts to wrestle control away from your mind with you. You may captain any ship that you wish... But there is always the chance that someone might take control instead, there is always the chance that a mutiny could occur when you least expect it... Even those that I have faced that knew the fact you apply lost their control to me! I can take control even when you know that you have it... I just need to rip it away from you in the proper way... You utter fool!" Unfortunately she wasn't able to completely wrest control away when it came to this kind of situation. She had no way to concentrate enough to use her powerful spells, and that meant that her power to completely rip the mind away from a resistant target was extremely diminished. But once she was gripped by that hand, she'd angrily struggle against it in an attempt to break through it, but would stand no chance when she was suddenly hurled to a new location. The moment that she made impact with a solid surface, she'd explode into another burst of darkness and smoke before reappearing a little to the right of her impact point, groaning out in pain and hunching over a bit while clutching her side.

"You... foolish... damnable... idiotic... infuriatingly happy... bitch! I will not simply be imprisoned here... no matter what nonsense that you try to spout at me!" It seemed that either the Dark Queen didn't understand anything of what Deva was talking about, which was either because she didn't have as firm a grip on things as she would say, or because she came from a world that didn't work the same way that her own worked. "Spouting nonsense about chaos and law does not intimidate me! No matter how much pain that you inflict upon me, no matter what you try to threaten me with... That foolishness will not possibly intimidate me! Lock me away for thousands of years and I will laugh, for I will know that one day I will escape, one day I will have my way! I do not fear being imprisoned for I walked the realms as a shadow of myself for just as long!" Though her confident and contrary tone would break down the moment that Deva revealed that her own plan was to turn her against the Cloaked Woman, her eyes going wide and a look of fear finally crossing her face. "You wouldn't dare! NO! I will not allow you to murder my very personality just to serve your own goals! MISTRESS! I PLEDGE MY MIND, BODY, AND SOUL TO HER AND HER GLORY! You will not take her away from me you vile and despicable creature! You realize my devotion and instead wish to destroy it for your own gain?! And yet you think that I am the disgusting one?! NO! I won't allow it! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" And she'd struggle even harder, trying to concentrate to blast Deva away from her, not wanting to lose something that she treasured just as much as her very own life, if not even more.

Oddly enough though... Deva wouldn't see the Dark Queen doing anything to manage to escape from her mind, nothing to avoid this happening other than struggle against her a little harder? Had she misjudged the ability of one of the agents to escape a terrible situation like that? Or perhaps Priselia was just far more weak than Deva had even thought. That was... until she felt a much stronger weight in her mind, a far more powerful presence that would cause the very ground of the mindscape to quake underneath that weight. And yet she wouldn't see anything yet, until she looked up, and notice a gigantic rift in the 'sky', a hole far larger than anything in the plane currently was. A hand would reach through the rift, a hand just as large as the rift. Deva might recognize the gauntlet as the hand of the Dark Mistress she had encountered on her island. It would start reaching down, and any tulips that hit that hand would bounce off of it harmlessly, the spell not even affecting that gauntlet. Priselia would look up, eyes wide before tears started to slide down her face, causing her to fall to her knees and watch that hand continue to reach down. Once again, Deva would find that nothing she tried to do would slow that hand down, and once again she'd notice that reality seemed to vehemently try to remove that hand from it, struggling against the very existence of it. The hand would reach all the way down, gripping Priselia, this time without her struggling in the slightest. "I have failed you... Mistress... I am so sorry... I swear to do better in the future. For you... Mistress... I will improve and try my hardest to do better..." And with that, the hand would start moving faster to pull itself back through the rift that had opened, reality still rebelling against its every movement right up until it withdrew through the rift with Priselia, the rift closing behind the hand almost instantly. And just like that, Deva would be left without anything trying to possess her, Priselia would be completely gone and she wouldn't be left with any corruption from her UNLESS she hadn't noticed the tiny bolt from earlier.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Classic Deva!)

"See, you are getting it. You can't extinguish lights or eradicate shadows,.. or perhaps you can. Perhaps there was once something darker than any shadow, imagine a darkness that happened to be even dark to darkness itself." Deva snipped her finger. "Point of the metaphor is, theres things that are good, theres thing that are evil, and theres things that are wrong." Deva shook her head. "But you wont ever understand that, will you? Out there, there are oceans of dreams and people made from music, there are trees of fire and leaves of ice, and its all beautiful and deadly and fascinating, yet you cannot see it or understand it, because all you want is to own it." Deva chuckled.

"Also, you are wrong. She's not simply manipulating the darkness within someone, thats your thing. But there are quite a lot of people that couldn't be persuaded like that." Or, people like Serp who would have been. "I think what you are telling me is what you were made to believe is the truth, to misguide me and others should it ever come to this. Then again, ask a pyromancer if working with fire can be fun." She chuckled. "I think she uses.. something that messes with someones desires. But thats just a guess, based on how you act and how the mayor acted. You got shadows, she got a little mindweb with her citizens. So if I were a betting fluffer, I'd say she takes a persons innate desires and dreams and twists them as weapon against their own heart. Just a theory, then again, I rarely guess wrong." Deva calmly extended her arms, here, with no reason to decieve her opponent and little holding back, there was no reason not to share her insights more directly.

"Oh interesting. So I don't have to defeat any of those shields, just outlast them. You're not bursting my bubble, you are giving me quite valuable information. So, in short, stories itself reject your abilities. We're both learning so much today." Deva somehow maintained her cheerful demeanour through all of this.

"I agree. It was over the moment your mistress story met mine." Deva said, switching from cheerful to cold and calm in an instant. She did not comment on the womans devotion further, but if they all shared it, that was a great and terrible secret indeed.

"My dear, you are absolutely right about balanced vs unbalanced personalities. But I ask you, if you stare into the sun, or if you are in a starless midnight, can you see better in either? .. I mean you propably got some shadowy dark-vision magic going on, but, for metaphors sake. Wouldn't both extreme light and extreme darkness blind you the same? Does it look like my powers are balanced, to you?" Deva chuckled, this time, a honest smirk spreading on her lips, as the tiny 'evil dabbling' Deva had collected her.. donation of a dark energy ball, quite happy for the assistance in her research. "Do you think you see balance and order before you?" Deva extended her arms. "You are in my mind, you should be able to see, that this is balance through chaos exemplified."

It seemed a simple root, hiding far in the distance, was everything Priselia would get, as Deva approached her, around her, the corruption of her mind going up in flames, and regrowing slowly into blossoming, lush vegetation, seeming almost all the stronger for it than it had been before, though that was a secret Deva was not yet wishing to reveal.

"I don't think theres anything more you can show me. There'll be no mutiny in this mind." She tipped her chin. "Though, I did have a pirate ship once, briefly. Long story. I think they still sail the river Styx. Pirates are notoriously hard to keep under control, something I like in them."

"Now now, theres no need to call me names. I know I've been a bit nasty earlier, but that was simply to get you to enter my mind, make sure we'd not end up damaging Miss B.Trayers host body." Deva explained.
"It seems you don't understand. It takes only one years to sanctify even the darkest souls completely.. I guess I could leave you cooking for a few extra days. OH! It'd be interesting just to see if your mistress control over you remains.. I best find a story or plane with accelerated temporal propabilities.

Anyway. You don't understand. I tried to speak with you, I asked you to stop. I warned you. Always remember that. Your greatest strength is your devotion, so I will take that away from you."
Devas eyes pierced through Priselia. "Oh thats interesting." Her head tilted up to the armored hand piercing through her mindscape. "First of all, its impossible, but that makes it fascinating. If reality itself tries to reject you, perhaps I should try Invoking the Cerulean sign?" She mused, not attempting to attack as the flowers bounced off of the armored glove. She closed her eyes, her expression growing sorrowful.

"I am sorry. But I warned you." Deva said, calmly. "But that wouldn't be me. Instead, I'm going to do something far, far more cruel." Deva raised a hand. "Two possibilities. Either, you care about your servants, in which case you extended your own shield, whatever it is, to engulf her, or, you do not care about her, but in that case, you wouldn't have invaded so blatantly to save a failing servant." Deva looked at Priselia. "Everything you did has been according to my plan. Do you know the key strategic weakness of a shield? It shields you from outside attacks." Deva raised her hand. "If I had implanted a spell to harm your mistress within your body, without you noticing, I could now detonate it, without either of you having the time to react." There was a glow suddenly emanating from Priselia, magic most certainly not her own.

"Or you know, I could simply use my magic, to make you do things to her. How'd you like to fuck up your own mistress?" Deva smirked camly, waving her hands quickly, a sparkling of energy glittering around Priselia... " Quicken spell: . No seriously, fuck her up, quite literally, I want to see you slobber all over that armored glove before you leave, shadow slut." Deva chuckled crossing her arms, leaning back, letting herself fall down back onto the ground, a soft set of flowers catching her as she smiled up at the sky, closing her eyes.

Scrying magic, divination, the prediction of things to come or seeing things where she was not, was one of her greatest weaknesses. Simply, she didn't want to spoil things for herself. Thats why she needed a crutch. Scrying magic got easier when you had something of the person you scried on.. Deva opened her hand, the unholy runes the shadowmage had helped empower lighting up..
It got even easier when you tried to scry upon magic cast by yourself. Even a failure at this kind of magic like herself could do it. she focused, her eyes closed. She certainly had memorized that spell one or two times in her past.. ah, there it was.

Wherever ther cloaked woman was, as the spells cast upon her subject fizzled, like the simple cantrips they had been, with the last ember of magic dispersing, there was an opening of calm, mirthful, yet disapproving eyes. Old, not like the eyes of one who had lived for millenia, but one who had experienced many things in a few decades. There was a calm whisper, only two words: "Found you."

Before Devas eyes opened, this time, awakening from her little.. posession experience, stretching, testing her mouth for the taste of cupcakes, and raising a hand to brush away the magical 'I'm not dead' writing. To anyone closeby she'd ask: "So! How long have I been asleep? Mental worlds are finecky, could have been seconds, could have been hours." If her icy companion was closeby she'd add: "Oh hey there, Figured out where cloaked and vicious lives, but no point going there, which means lotsa point to making her believe we're going to. Gotta disrupt her powers lots more to challenge her and win, whats you think Tomey?" In either case, she'd stretch lazily. "Oh right, you propably want to test if I'm still posessed, welp, theres little way to make absolutely sure if someone hasn't been stealing my memories and is a rather good actor, that said, frankly, that ambassador chick wasn't too bright, so you could propably just bring me a set of trivia questions, like, 'Name two ways to defeat a dwarvenblood vampire, explain Mordenkainens theorem on magnetic fluids, or tell us why you should never drink more than three strawberry milkshakes at once.

The response, if you wonder, is: They are weak to liquids and need to stay in contact to their stoney underground stuff, I got no clue about the book actually, never finished it, only put it in my library to make me look smart but got bored in the middle and because you get a tummy ache. That last one is very important, even if you got to struggle to resist. The fourth is not worth it. Milkshake that is. Fourth dimensional magnetic fluid theroems are quite worth it, but give me a headache, I decided to read a story called 'I want my hat back' instead, that one has a bear with a hat in it, quite engaging."
Deva informed.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While Priselia wouldn't have much more to say to Deva, she did find a very small amount of solace to know that she had hidden a very small amount of corruption in Deva's mind, something that may one day come in handy to her Mistress. But otherwise, her grand plans to take over the entirety of Deva's mind seemed to be completely and utterly helpless... and that she had inadvertently bitten off far more than she could ever chew. What she didn't know was that her Mistress was actually gaining quite a bit of information from this little exchange, looking through Priselia to learn things about this apparent opponent that she'd be dealing with a little more than she had ever expected. So Deva's talking was going to be put to use, it was going to be used to attempt to defeat her, and maybe even create some sort of plan against her. "Take confidence in your single victory all you want for now... For one day you will see the power that Mistress has at her disposal... And she will find a way to defeat you, a way to do that which I could not. Mistress will win... she refuses to simply submit when her opponent seems to be more powerful than anyone else could have ever imagined! So take your victories while you can... Mistress will press on and fight until the very last, and all of us will gladly serve her to our very last breath if we must!" The Dark Queen would continue to show her own devotion, knowing that she stood little to no chance any more, and only stating that which she knew of her Mistress. She believed in her with all of her dark heart, and as such she would fight her very best, and never give up so long as her Mistress wished for her to press on. That was all it took for her at this point, she would press on.

"Y-You act as though... as though the darkness in my heart and the control of Mistress would be so easily erased... I refuse to believe that something like that would ever be possible! This devotion is something deep within me... It IS me!" But in truth she was absolutely terrified that such a thing would happen, that the devotion and drive that had been bestowed upon her could possibly be taken away. Which only made her even thankful when she saw that Mistress had reached in to save her, that she had once again willingly shattered the rules that held stories together just to save her this time. It meant that her devotion would stay... that her devotion was actually being rewarded by being saved from that which she would consider the worst possible fate. "Thank you Mistress! I swear on my own soul that I will work twice as hard to help you succeed from now on... I will do absolutely everything I can to make up for this mistake... I will give you anything to make you not regret saving me a second time... anything to show you that I am completely and utterly obedient and devoted to you and your absolute glory!" She would praise as she was starting to be lifted out of the mindscape, feeling the familiar power of her Mistress engulfing her when she was being lifted up.

Though her eyes would widen when Deva revealed that everything had gone according to her plan, and that she had allowed all of this to happen merely to get within Mistress' protections to find a way to potentially harm her. Once again she was overwhelmed by complete and utter fear, thinking that her failures would now harm her Mistress, that this act of benevolence from the Cloaked Woman would be met with further harm. It was almost as though she were failing Mistress all over again, and that tore her up inside, thinking that more harm would be done because of this. That was before she was overwhelmed with lust, a familiar feeling to her, towards the gauntlet that was saving her. Her nipples hardened, being obvious through her revealing outfit, as well as her now dripping wet crotch that she'd start grinding against the gauntlet, causing one of the fingers to seem moist. Meanwhile she'd start passionately kissing another part of it, squirming in her Mistress' grasp, rubbing her body against it while she kissed and caressed the gauntlet that was holding her. A moan would escape her as she continued to grind against the gauntlet, getting it covered in arousal and slobber as she proved her devotion in an entirely different way. While some might end up being annoyed by something like this, the Cloaked Woman actually didn't mind the expression of passion, wondering if she would want to extend this spell for a little while herself. Once those eyes found the Cloaked Mistress, she'd actually chuckle softly, her face still concealed behind her cloak, and give a few claps to Deva, as if to congratulate her for reaching that far in the fight against her.

When Deva returned to the real world, she'd find herself in an infirmary looking room, with a tray of cupcakes that had turquoise icing, sitting right next to her within arms reach. The room had a few soft beds laid out as well as a few potted plants with flowers in them. The windows seemed to be completely gone, letting air in completely, mostly because the Betrayer had ordered the red windows to be replaced. Isa would be sitting in a chair by the bed, and would smile when she woke up, before frowning and realizing that Deva could technically still be possessed by the adviser. Unlike most, however, she seemed to calm down quickly, as though she believed that Deva would have handled it far more than she worried that her opponent could possibly take over her mind. Meanwhile, the Betrayer would still be in her outfit from earlier, leaning against the wall and looking worried and suspicious at the same time, calming ever so slightly once Deva woke up like that. "You've been out for a few good hours, we brought you here to make sure that you had somewhere you could wake up properly and all that. And if it's any consolation, I'm like... 99% sure that you're still you. No matter how good that possesser might have been, I just don't see them being able to mimic your... unique... way of thinking and talking without A LOT of work." And that statement would make the Betrayer smile, trusting Isa's judgement on these kinds of matters.

Once that was done, the Tome inside of Deva's outfit would feel warm for a moment, and would actually seem to phase through her outfit, floating before her and opening up, pages turning on their own. Suddenly a flash of light would go through the room, and energy would seem to swirl around into it, darkness flying out of the Betrayer and flowing in to the book, as well as energy seeming to fly in from outside to reach the book, making things feel... better... around them. That oppressive feeling that they had felt when they enetered the building would fade, and be replaced by a calm feeling, more like a guiding hand that wanted to encourage them forward, not pushing against them, merely trying to get her to give everything her all whenever she could. And for a few moments, her Tome would glow before landing in her lap, with some more writing within it now. "This story has been fixed... and that repairing helps to give me energy. Said energy can be used against ________'s own powers, and help to lessen her rule breaking abilities. The more stories you repair, the better, as I can use all of that energy to get you to her lair, and bypass the countless defenses that she's made against people like you making it in. I will help." And those words would be there on the page, explaining things far better now that it had the energy to create more content for its pages, essentially showing that it had become a little more 'powerful' or perhaps 'active' would be a much better word to describe it.

The red glow would be gone from the Betrayer's eyes, showing that she actually had heterochromatic eyes, one being a brilliant gold and the other being a deep turquoise. She'd suddenly get down on her knee, kneeling before Deva like a knight, looking at her with a thankful expression on her face and respect in her eyes. "I still do not understand so much of what has gone on around me in these past few hours. But I know enough to know that I owe you a debt of gratitude. You have done so much for me in such a short time, and it is hard to find the words to properly thank you. So instead I will give you an oath, an oath that if you ever call upon me and my own strength, then I will gladly give you all that I can." For a brief moment she would focus, her eyes closed as she gave a true oath, being a knight of honor that would always live up to that promise as best as she possibly could. "I, Robyn Theroutrax, Grand Priest/Priestess and Knight of the Servants of Artimediose, swear an oath to do everything in my power to assist you in your own journey. Should you call upon me, I will do everything within my power to help you, ready to defend you or anyone else that you wish. I swear this not just upon my life, but on my honor, on my virtue, and on all that I am." Then she'd stand and smile for a moment.

Once again, Deva's Tome would glow, opening up to a blank page, that paper being engulfed in a bright turquoise light before writing began to appear, with a summary at the very top of the page. "Robyn's willingness to assist you has allowed me to create a summary of her and her story. Read further if you wish to know more about her, and how this 'link' works. It is another form of energy." Then it would close, waiting for Deva to request that information before it would open to that page again. "I see that your book there must have some sort of power. But that is unimportant to me. I must ask, is there anything that I could do for you? Questions I could answer, supplies I could give, transportation, or even sweets for you to snack on?" She offered earnestly, ready to give her whatever she might need from her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva didn't respond to Priselias whole.. lose a battle, win the war speech, mainly because she hadn't become strong through winning, she had become strong through -not- winning. Every defeat was a lesson, and the cloaked one intervening so timely had her suspecting she'd been watching at least some of this as well, thus gained more information about Deva than she about her.. luckily, Deva considered herself hard to predict. She shrugged only ever so slightly. "Yes, the devotion is something deep within you, thats why its quite the flaw. If I had time I could come up with a spell to turn that very devotion against you... oh I'm sorry, wasn't that clear when I showed you my selves? I don't specialize in darkness magic, I simply have a part of me that is devoted to finding the most direct path to destroying my enemy. And another part thats devoted to keeping that part shakled up. When the angel stops playing nice, beware your strength made into lies." Deva cautioned, poetically.

Deva observed the lustful display with that as her parting words, chuckling, thoughtful about her opponent. Still, having been a slave, a mistress, she knew too many things. She knew how to hurt the Dark Queens servants. Like she always knew how to hurt people before she knew how to heal them. Was that the healers fate? Why could you never act before harm was done? Her mightiest spells, turning even her own injuries into illusions had been created through a deep desire to undo harm no magic could, yet she considered them failure, they did never go far enough. The harder part was not hurting, and still being triumphant. She shrugged, and let herself awaken slowly, adding in another yawn.

"Cupcakes, yay!" She'd aquire two and munch them, making part of her words that much harder two understand. She showed quite the proficiency in cupcake- devouring. "I agree! Which is why I was talking, most people don't talk like me, love your potted plants by the way, seriously, not a fan of cut flowers, takes a morbid mind to admire the dying. Anyway." She pointed at the Betrayer. "Think of us just as two random passerbys, that advisor wanted to drive you at the edge of war and almost succeeded, and always remember, no one wins a war. She's gone now and now that you've been aware, you're free to make your own mistakes again." She watched the tome floating through her outfit.

"You're a little attention whore, aren't you." She chided softly. "So, 51 more to equal her, if we ignore our own base strengths. I guess a half dozen will do for me. After all, her strength has been divided into many, mine.. is alone and focused. As its always been. Furthermore, each time she bends the rules, that has to cost some energy, more energy the less damaged something is. Furthemore, I don't need more than an opening, I once send a spell-bomb through impossible to breach wards by sending it back through time before those wards were ever created, you just gotta be creative. Alright, Tomey, first thing I want you to try and do is mislead her vision if theres still anyone attempting to peer at me right now, I got to protect my privacy!" She tipped her chin. "Could try doing that again, but I hate being repetetive. Reminds me, I got to exchange a few spells, It'd not do to have the next one.. expect what I can do in the slightest. Oh, right, and good work tomey, I like this place more, then again, thats no suprise. But it seems better now, so thats that."

"You know, something about your eyes ..didn't notice it before because of the red, I knew something was wrong with the colors, thats why I tried the blue icey glasses.. ah." She chuckled briefly, whispering to Isa. "Dealt with the Knights of Artimediose before. Thats interesting, they are basically the opposite of that Betrayer personality, though they can be a bit.. gropy. Don't ask them about their faith and you'll be fine."

"Well. I'm not one for vows of honor, but perhaps there will come a day when I send you a call.." She munched on, finishing up her cupcakes. "Some juice to wash down the cupcakes, no shot of holy nectar please." She suggested, getting out of the bed after a few more moments of lazing. (yes, she had said all this whilest lying down, you had to enjoy what you had!)

"Oh come on Tomey, we don't peek into peoples lives, I figure I know who this one is well enough and I can take a guess how the link works. I take a babble, rub your writings lewdly, summon the knight-priest when I'm in a pickle, which, honestly is not that bad a place to be, I like pickles. Oh, thinking about it, now that you've awakened a little, know any jokes?" Deva chuckled and checked her tome for jokes!

"Ah, I'm afraid we must be off actually, Miss High-priestess, thats what the book told me you see. No time to stay, no time for gratitude, have you rested, yes? Wonderfully!" She grabbed Isas chest, her tome flipping open by one hand, with pages rapidly shifting. "Remember to eat your soup, don't drink more than three milkshakes an evening and make sure to try out bondage101 page 28 on the elfish leader before you release her, have fun with that diplomatic nonsense, byeeeee!" She waved, drawing Isa outside of this story.

And into a bunch of pillows, all around them, with Deva putting the one she had stolen from -this- story onto the others, and hopping on it. "We don't abuse gratitude, and we don't demand any payments. Thats what being good means. But theres another reason." She closed her eyes, tilting her hat lower, her voice still calm and controlled, though it sounded.. saddened. "I'm afraid I understand our enemy all too well, in a way. Stories end. But all stories must end. So far, you see her only as a destroyer. Well, she might not be. Not in her own mind, even if destruction is the end result. To be clear, she needs to be stopped. But I understand the desire. Oh I've seen so many things. But they all end. And its painful every time. But you cannot try and contain things at the height of their beauty, you have to let them fade. Every story must end, because if it doesn't, nothing new can begin." Deva sighed, looking at Isa. There were tears in her eyes.

"You were one of the first, Serp said? Consider this, if you hadn't become a victim of the womans.. curse, you wouldn't even be here. You'd have lived your live, gone through your adventures, died of old age perhaps, thats all most people can hope for. You wouldn't even be here anymore, with me.

Yet, if I deny you that story, I deny you the loves you could have haved, I deny your children their existance. Even if its a grim future and I were to pinpoint the perfect place at a story to steal it.. even if I could possible do that, a grim future is better than no future at all. For example, I've seen the Servants of Artimediose before. Yet, if I could freeze Robyns final moment of glory, of victory and defeat, of peace, in a bubble for all eternity.. that'd just mean none of his.. hers descendants would ever be born. They made statues, wishing to remember that moment, you know? Bad statues, as far as I know, Robyn never fought bare-chested with a full set of abs revealed. We was quite reasonable and quite fully armored and still lost half his armor just trying to stay alive. Anyway, I propably just babble on pointlessly to you. errr..

Frankly, I doubt the cloaked woman takes as much care. Power corrupts. And I've never seen power like hers. Anywhoo! We are in a place made from my own imagination, think of it as temporary vehicle, whilest you and Tomey figure out the next best place to go. This time, our opponents are likely on alert, so gotta ask, how good are you with disguises."

Deva pondered, a finger glowing up with a simple mages trick, as she lied back, drawing arcane runes into the air. "I'll change to my polymorpher set of spells as good as I can. Perhaps use some clerical spells in offense. I should have enough time to recover and I have a feeling resting in that temple restored my powers." Deva leaned back.

"Oh, and prepare yourself for worlds with rules different from our own. Ours.. owns.. err.. in general, I mean. The shadowmage seemed to not understand half the things I did, so I better drop the specifics of my spells and focus on remembering what I can do. Memories are strength." Deva looked at the arcane runes. "To think I'd find a use for you. Oh, hey, Isa, its no fair my enemy know more about me than you. Any questions?" Deva chuckled, looking at the runes floating above her, just notes. She aded a smiling stickman. The runes read, to those that could read them, the arcane theorem about the fiendish spell , as well as Devas added notes below of: 'Loyalty Undone?'.
She shook her head for a moment. "I can do better." She waved her hand through the runes and pondered, scribbling up more arcane runes, this time for a spell called And adding 'Confound Loyalty?' To the note, grinning slightly.

"Question: What is the more cruel thing to do to the owner of a faithful hound. To take it away from its master, or to cut its leash?
Answer: It depends on the master. I don't know if she wishes to protect the stories, steal their power, preserve them forever or simply use them for her own goals. It doesn't really matter. It seems she is the destroyer, so I'll be who I am, Deva Undon, the one that undoes her harm. I was never any good at winning and destroying, but quite good at ruining others carefully crafted plans."
Deva nodded.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Both Isa and Robyn would smirk a bit when Deva excitedly started eating the cupcakes that Robyn had asked her servants to prepare, further ordering that none of their usual mind altering substances be put into the cupcakes. The angel was a hero to him now, and Robyn had no plans on trying to enslave someone that clearly wasn't attributing to pain and war, especially when she was indebted to the angel for saving her. "As much as you may wish me to only think of you both as passerbys, you two are saviors to me in such an incredible way. The two of you prevented me from making any further terrible choices under her advising. In essence, you two assisted me in returning to the path that Artimediose has laid out for me, and in that sense I owe you more than I could ever give. Were it not a waste of resources that could go to feeding my people and repairing their damaged villages, I'd have asked for statues to be made in your honor. But as important as you two are, the people will always come first, in my mind." She'd explain, before stopping to think for a moment when Deva advised against war, clearly taking that advice seriously and considering it quite a bit. "You are right... Perhaps I will ask my werewolf allies about this... they are a people that enjoy a simple struggle for dominance. A duel... between myself and them... no more soldiers will need to give their lives to something so barbaric... I will request this be done. Meanwhile, I will continue my methods of subversion rather than outright violence."

Deva would get a sense of embarrassment and an apologetic feeling from that Tome once she chided it a bit, having only wanted to give Deva some more information now that it was essentially 'awake' with the new energy that it got. Though it did act a little dramatic in doing so, it was just acting in its nature, stories were dramatic, and because a Tome was so in tune with the very nature of stories, it was also rather dramatic. "Miss Deva, I have already blocked her attempts at spying on you through the realm of stories. She has made a few already, but they will not work. However, since her agents willingly allow her to see through their eyes, I can not block that whenever you are face to face with her higher up minions. There is little that can be done to prevent that form of intel from reaching her." Those words would appear on the same page as earlier, as though the Tome had sectioned off an area for conversing with Deva, even giving the start a heading to show that it was where it would converse with her. She'd feel a sense of gratefulness when she told the Tome that it did good work in repairing the damage done to the story around them. It seemed that the book could actually appreciate being treated kindly, and it was already happy that it had found itself working with Deva.

"Ah yes, I didn't even realize anything wrong with my eyes until now. I'm glad that's been fixed, but putting the old turquoise glass back in will take much longer. And I'm certain Xarkana won't be happy that the place won't look as evil any more... Perhaps I'll allow her to keep her room with the same color scheme..." Robyn would talk to herself a bit at the end there, completely missing whatever Deva had whispered to her companion. "Ah! Actually I had some juice ready for you in case you wanted it! And uh... don't worry. I've made it clear that our divine nectar is not to be placed in your things without being specifically asked for. Though one of our maids did take the liberty of preparing a vial for it in case you still wanted it, or in case it might come in handy for you in the future." She'd place a glass of juice where the cupcakes were, along with handing Deva a vial of clear liquid, which she would more than likely know where it actually came from. But it was merely an offer, and she could refuse it if she wished, as Robyn wouldn't argue with her on that front.

When she searched her Tome for jokes, she'd see a page had a new set of writing. "Why is it that the ocean seems so clean? Cause it's full of mer-maids!" The Tome had listened to when Deva was telling jokes, and tried to emulate that style of humor as best it could, though it also had its own set of jokes, and had another little one underneath the first joke. "What's green and has wheels? Grass! ...I lied about the wheels part..." With a bit of energy, it could do some things that would actually require some creativity, it could make things up and use its experiences to write things.

Robyn would bow one more time when the angel said that she needed to be leaving soon, understanding the need to continue on in one's quest even when you wanted to take a few more times to relax. "Very well then. I thank you one more time for all you've done, and wish you luck in whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. You are a good person, so I believe that whatever you are working towards is correct." Though a sudden look of realization would cross her face when Deva mentioned the elves and the elven Queen. "Ah! The elves... By Artimediose... They are likely fighting among themselves right now... This is terrible, I should have never let that damn woman make me think it would be better to allow them to 'weaken themselves' first! I need to put an end to that violence and political nonsense. Hmph... Levinan should be reporting in soon... we should let her know that our infiltration will happen as soon as possible, and to ready a few of her fellow agents for our arrival." Once again Robyn would begin talking to herself, revealing that Levinan was actually one of her own agents, and had been since the kidnapping of the Queen. Isa, meanwhile, would moan this time when her breast was grabbed, the Cathedral having gotten to her a little bit and made her more responsive to that kind of grabbing.

When they were out of the story, Isa would find a comfy looking pillow and sit down, looking at Deva and listening carefully, still a little surprised that they had found a way to fix the damage that the Cloaked Woman wrought. "Fine by me. I don't want any sort of payment for doing what's right. Isn't that why it's what's right? Not because you get something for doing it, but because deep down you know that it's what should be done?" She asked, feeling that earnestly, and having had it bolstered by the many heroes she watched have the same set of beliefs in the stories that she had watched. But Isa wouldn't actually have too much to say when Deva explained the idea of sealing away a story at its most beautiful moment, preventing the ending from ever happening because of how much endings could hurt. It made sense in some ways, but she had very little that she could say, especially because she was never one that had the power to make those kinds of choices. Plus she had never really philosophized this much in any sense, though she did see something that she did know how to react to. When she saw that Deva was crying, she'd once again get out of her seat and walk over to Deva and hug her close, wanting to give some sense of comfort even if she didn't know everything about the situation. "You can freeze a flower at the point of its bloom... and it might be beautiful... but ultimately it is no longer alive. It can not wilt, it can not create offspring, it can not build to the future... Oh... I don't even know where that came from..." She hadn't really thought of that kind of philosophy before now, and yet she had something to say that was almost instinctual.

"I was one of the earliest, yes. Maybe my story might have gotten terrible for a while, maybe I even die young, but this... not knowing anything... only having that which I've been told... I think I'd prefer that kind of risk. Oh? You know how Robyn's story goes? Does she accomplish what she was after? She seemed like a very nice person, I was kind of curious as to how things were going to end, and if she'd forever be saddled with the title of 'Great Betrayer'." Isa was a very curious person, and after meeting someone that had been so kind to her, she was really hopeful that her story had a happy ending ahead of it. Even with almost no concept of all the surrounding factors of the story, she had found someone that was kind, and that was enough to make her hopeful for them. Some might consider that a bit simple, but Serp had guessed that Deva would want something like that following her around, which was another reason that he had selected the ice mage to come with Deva on her adventure through the stories.

"I can handle disguises. Though you definitely seem much better at that kind of thing than me, so it might still be best if you do all the talking. Either way, give me a part and I can act it. In some ways I'm lucky, I don't have a complete 'character' now that my story is gone. So if you give me something to act, I can manage it. Use that weakness as a strength, right?" Meanwhile, the Tome would be scanning for what the next best place to go to would be, and as it searched more and more, Deva would start to hear a conversation going on... with familiar voices once again. The Tome had actually found the same 'frequency' that The Serpent had used to spy on the Cloaked Woman, and was getting a muffled conversation. Though since it was also trying to find the next story to head into, nothing would be able to be directly heard yet. "The unfortunate thing is that they know what we look like, but we don't know what they look like. So we need a proper disguise to have any chance of going unnoticed, they might be able to walk about in their normal forms and be unnoticed by us. Though I guess we heard a few of their voices, so hearing them talk might set us off." She shrugged while Deva prepared her runes, the ice mage watching with a bit of interest, already eager to see what sort of impressive things that the angel would manage to do next.

"Heh... no need to warn me about the new rules that we might run into, I've seen enough of other stories to know that they tend to have completely different histories and energies running through them." Isa would stretch a bit and shift into a better position t be comfortable on her pillow, having to think a bit about what she'd want to know about Deva, considering she knew a little already from what Serp had told her. "Hmmmm... Well a lot of the factual stuff is actually kinda boring. 'Where are you from?' 'You ever see a big monster' and stuff like that is just pure fact and history, it doesn't tell me much. Soooooo... What scares you more than anything else? And... Ooooh! If you were to ever become evil, what would turn you evil? And what do you think would stop you? And why have you decided not to be 'evil'. Because while you may not think yourself a hero, you're definitely not evil, I've seen some evil out there." She would ask, waiting patiently while Deva did her work and the Tome tried to figure things out, not having much else to do but talk while she waited for this 'vehicle' to get them to their next world. At least she had something to do now, she had actually been getting really bored just sitting around between stories and only being able to watch world after world be destroyed by the Cloaked Woman.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Please, no statues, your folks aren't great with them, no offense." Deva had answered with a shrug, half a cupcake in her mouth and, to anyone but her and perhaps Isa, Cryptically. "Yeah. Duel with the werewolf leader. Make sure to bring your good shield, remember, werewolfes are slightly stronger than your lot by a magnitude." Deva nodded, innocently.

"Oh thats interesting, good tomey. Theres a lot that can be done with intel reaching her, thats my forte, really." She grinned, patting the apologetic book.

"A vial.. oh right, I'll take the vial, I'll find a use for it later. Anyway. Xarkana huh." Deva smiled thoughtfully. "Good old times." She mused, whilest having some juiced, before randomly grinning. "Hah. mer-maids. I get it."

When they were in the pillow-in between dimension Deva laid back, nodding to Isa. "Yeah, thats one of the reasons. Another is that if you accept gratefulness, you get attached. Its ok for most heroes, but not those such as you and I." Deva sighed slighty, rubbing her eyes, smiling up to Isa. "I've met Robyns descendants. I know how the duell and war will go, but I couldn't stay, for one because of that, for two, theres.. a troublesome creature in those times. Or was it alreaedy defeated.. it matters little. I tracked it down in the future, meaning I couldn't have met it in the past.. a paradox. It feeds on paradoxes." Deva sighed, shrugging.

"Would you really prefer that kind of risk? I guess it must weight hard on a person. Well then, lets balance one another, the person that knows too little, and the one that knows too much. Both can be a burden. Are you alright by the way, the.. place got you a bit loopy." Deva chuckled, then went on.

"Robyn? The duell ends in a tie, though both peoples descendants have some sects that claim otherwise. In the end, its a good thing, as the tie makes the war in itself futile. In the end, Robyn becomes the spiritual leader of an entire world, which grows and is peaceful for almost two hundred years, until, in another time of strife, I came in, read a few things, and took on the mantle of arbiter in a future conflict... though there are some that named him betrayer at that time still, it wouldn't be until one of his descendants, a young crime boss formed by a life of hardship, well.. It's a long story and I stopped observing this world back about then. Perhaps a story for another time. Fun fact is that they were actually right, Robyn was kind and honorable, but not afraid of.. taking opportunities at the right time, for example, if you had stayed a few weeks, that place would have been one ice mage richer and you'd have loved it." Deva chuckled.

"Now is as good a time as any to tell you why I am doing this, oh and, a combat strategy. Your mind is more easily invaded, so I want you to allow me to cast a mild control spell on you. What it will do is it will make you believe, without doubt, that the next world we are going into was the third we liberated. Never fight fair against a powerful opponent, and knowledge is power. False knowledge, is thus, poisoned power.

I guess, I can also tell you why I do this, it might suprise you. Good time actually.. Back, when I was younger and more foolish, I experimented with reality manipulation magic, similiar to what the cloaked one uses. I created a spell named Da Capo, the only spell which I forbade myself from using and destroyed.. It created.. a mistake. It was ment to simply force my opponent to repeat their last action, for example, if they cast a spell that missed, or even hit, I could dodge, make them use that spell again and drain their powers, if it had been something powerful, goes well with my illusiory themes you say?

It was a failure, a mistake, the first testing of the spell created a tear. Something wrong, a Shadow of me that perverted my very own desires and instincts. It escaped my grasp and I've failed to recover the thing ever since.. I now suspect it can't exist where I am, and vice versa. It uses names and bodies like I use lies, but its face is always that of a mask. Never liked masks. Anywhoo, nothing for you to worry about, but you understand what this means right? This was never a mission of destroying the evil mistress, not for me, this is a rescue mission. Power that messes with reality perverts though I suspect the tome can contain these things, I also suspect the tome wouldn't tell her if its in pain. Because these books, are sentient by themselfs and symbiotically linked to their user. I tested mine, it adopted my terrible sense of humor."
Deva explained.

Deva explained, leaving out some conclusions for the dark mistress tome she had drawn from this, for Isa's sake. "Yep, weakness into strengths, if someone asks you about your past, you can make up anything and it'll be believable." Deva chuckled. "I'll ask tomey for a basic summary of the story we enter, were possible, some sort of short.. introduction, so we don't run around like headless chicken, then, we can still decide to disguise. Remember, strengths can be weaknesses, and weaknesses can be strengths. If we use a disguise thats good enough now, in a future story we can be running around without one, make them wonder as to why we aren't in disguise. Confusing people is good, because they make snap decisions, and theres only been one person that's been good enough to make random decisions and come out ontop of things in all of my time traveling." She nodded, confidently.

"Mulhrandi and big monsters have seen me, yes. What scares me? Geesh, who are you, Xarkana?" She chuckled. "Oh yes, that woman Robyn met, she's like me, a wanderer, but in her case she actually doesn't know or understand, she's not strong enough to retain any memories, she just figures she's an amnesiac scary troublemaker. She's quite troublesome, lets avoid her.
What scares me the most? Pickled Pears. Terrible name, terrible taste."
Deva nodded, though even with her calm subtlety, Isa could likely guess that Deva was dodging the question.. or just lying.

"What turns me evil? Loss. Being alone for too long, pain and misery. What stops me? Myself. Sorry, before I answer the last one, let me explain, I've been evil once in the past. Long story short, when you fight a lot of undead, you might get bit. When you get bit by a certain undead that likes to go 'ah ah ah.. five.. five lusty slaves!', a part of your soul is stained forever black. It was that vampiric part of me that still exists, but has become pacified, now giving me dark, if creative ideas. So what turns me evil then? It's not loss, or defeat or any of these things, but losing people is bad for me.. and I lost more than most. Still, the trick is to no deny how you feel, not deny your darkness, not admit to anger.. for example if I were to lose you, but to let your dark side express itself. My dark side wants to turn people like that advisor into nothing more than dreams and my Phoba spell could do just that.. thats the challenge, every time, that would be the easy way out, thats why I'm not allowed to use it. If my dark side were ever truly released, independent of me.. just run. I could tell you what would stop me, but everything I could come up with, SHE would come up with and have a countermeasure for, do you understand? You have to come up with something I wouldn't, never have me find out and make sure I get no chance to adapt to it, because if I survive, somehow, that was that, you can never use that trick against me again. I'll have a way to turn it against you planned if not ready by then." Deva explained, shrugging. "Good thing it is quite unlikely I will turn evil. My evil side is .. content with me as I am. Being a part of me, if an insignificant one, gives it more reality as trying to overpower all the rest of me. I guess one could pull it out of me, but it'd be no match, and it hates being defeated or powerless. My own evil side doesn't really want indepence, nor does it want anyone elses dominion, we hate others telling us what to do equally, so, it's quite hard to corrupt me to do evil." She finished her explanation, shrugging at Isa and letting her tome search in peace. "If you can grab the conversation thats fine Tomey, but don't push yourself, finding another world to have fun at will be fine just as well, just wiggle exitedly when ready."

"Why have I decided not to be evil? Thats an interesting question. Have you noticed the wings? They aren't for show, but for fluffyness!.. I am incapable of understanding hatred and true evil. I understand the philosophical principles, but were others see a villain ment to be destroyed, I see one that has lost too much to care anymore. I feel pity. Its easy to chose the right thing, even if thats more work all the time. Whats hard is that, sometimes, there isn't a right choice, but you still have to choose. ? I'm not a villain, but I also do the things no hero would. No hero could. The things that are necessary. What if.." Deva exhaled, gesturing with her hand in a way that betrayed emotional turmoil, her eyes looking at Isa, blue and with a hint of a glow, but also betraying a.. wearyness. "Imagine, you could restore all the stories that have been taken, end this whole spree of destruction once and for all. But to do so, you have to kill everyone in the in-between. That includes you Isa. Those are the choices I have to make. You try to find a better way, but sometimes you just aren't smart enough, or good enough to save everyone. Not even those close to you. Would you kill your best friend to save the town you live in from destruction? Would you save them if you know they'll figure out they are responsible for the destruction? Will you frantically try to save both, then in the last second do the least wrong thing?" Deva shrugged, looking away.

"Now.. remind me not to have you ask questions again, geesh, I was hoping for a round of 'whats your favourite desert' and 'what do you think of my breasts?' Or perhaps 'So do you know any ice magic yourself'. You put the age into our bond you know." She wagged her finger.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Wow... I never thought that you'd have any familiarity with some of these stories, but I suppose that just means that you're just that much better of a choice to face Her." Isa would mention now that she knew that Deva had met Robyn's descendants, only used to people that have ever been part of their own story, rather than meeting the results and consequences of other stories. "Feeds on paradoxes and problems eh? Sounds a bit familiar to me. Though I guess if you've already dealt with them... and not dealt with them yet... they already have an end to their evil and all that." While the things being described were strange in so many different ways, Isa could let certain details go and just sort of go with the flow. There were others that would've likely found this whole situation even stranger, and far too confusing to handle, Isa could just shrug it off and work it out in her head later.

"Hey, even if my story is one of the most painful adventures out there, it'll still shape me and help me to grow, won't it? I know that it's a huge risk to try and get my story back without any knowledge of it, but I'd prefer that over not knowing. Sadness and pain are stepping stones to becoming a better person, so long as you work through it in the right way." Then she'd put on a brave smile, actually a bit worried that something terrible was waiting for her, but ready to go forward anyway. Though she'd blush a bit when asked if she was ok after dealing with the Betrayer and everything else. "Y-Yeah I'll be fine... I'm a bit hot, but give it some time and I figure I'll be fine."

The ice mage would listen intently, rather interested in how things were going to unfold for Robyn and her whole... whatever it was that she was trying to do. She'd smile a bit when she heard that the knight would manage to bring actual peace to her land, which sounded like a victory to her, even if the peace wouldn't last forever, two hundred years was a very long time. "Well, I figure that her betrayal wasn't entirely fiction or the work of that adviser. I guess she thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to get a greater advantage." But the idea of having a control spell being cast on her made Isa a little apprehensive, looking around nervously for a few seconds. Then she'd calm herself down a bit, thinking of how easily she had been controlled in the very first story they made it to, so she'd look down and sigh before speaking. "Alright... I guess if you think it's necessary. I trust you." She'd answer, already having seen and experienced what could be done with those kinds of spells, both from what the Cloaked Woman had done as well as what happened during their confrontation with the Dark Queen just a few moments ago.

Once again she would listen attentively, thinking things over as she heard about what Deva had once done and the mistakes that she had made, wanting both to learn more about her companion as well as try to learn some lessons from what the angel had experienced. In her mind, she was absolutely certain that Deva had more experience and wisdom than she did, and as such was definitely worth paying attention to. But she wouldn't have very much to say about all of it, never having thought that the Cloaked Woman would ever need to be 'rescued' after all that Isa had seen personally, time and time again. It just reinforced her idea that Deva was a true hero, as even with everything that she knew and what the Cloaked Woman had done, she still wanted to save her rather than just defeat her or lock her away. The Tome would also take notice that Deva would like a small summary of the Story they were in when they arrived, which wasn't an easy task with everything else that it needed to keep track of, but it would manage it where it could.

Isa wouldn't press the issue of what scared Deva any further, if it was a question that she didn't want to get into then the ice mage would respect that without any complaints. With everything that was being said, Isa could only nod and listen, not having anything meaningful to say other than a supportive look and a nod or two. The very thought of someone as creative and clever as Deva being evil was chilling to her, after seeing just a little bit of it she already was thankful that Deva was on the side of good. "Well... I'm good at running, so I guess that'd be a plus if things ever went that kind of way." Thankfully she had nothing more to say, as Deva's Tome would accidentally interrupt that conversation a little bit, after hearing what it considered to be an order from the angel.

When told to get the conversation, the Tome would begin to glow for a few moments, shifting a bit of energy to allow Deva to hear the voices far more clearly now, confirming that it was the Cloaked Woman's fortress once again. The first thing that she would hear would be... purring? Actually, it sounded like content purring noises that her magic eating fuzzies would make when one befriended them and cared for them properly. "The little creatures are actually rather... charming... once they're not running wild." "Hmph! Just keep them away from my hair! It takes dozens of spells just to get it set up just the way I like it!" "I think we have more important things to talk about, like what had happened to our dear Priselia..." "Hmph! Pathetic. One tiny scrap from a destroyed story is enough to stop her? Mistress' plans should merely continue."
"But the girl is a problem. She repaired one of the stories. Perhaps I could better deal with her? Or at least weaken her..." "We're gonna send a beast like YOU to deal with her? As if." "Oh please... You're no looker yourself." "SILENCE! This threat will be dealt with in time... But until then... perhaps it would be better to be cautious... I fear we have spread ourselves too thin, so we will delay my absorption of these stories, postpone it until this angel is completely dealt with. Until then... I am going into my Tome to plan things more thoroughly. The rest of you... Just stay the course and destabilize the stories you've already been sent to. Everything else I want to be put on delay."

Then the conversation would shut out, Deva's Tome not really able to keep that connection open for all that long, but hopefully long enough to give Deva some sort of helpful information. With that, Isa would smile a bit sheepishly when criticized for being a bit too serious, refocusing now that the spied on conversation was over. "Well... I wanted to actually learn more about you, so I asked kind of deep questions... I could memorize what town you were from, but what I heard just now helps me know so much more about who you are. But if you want some simpler ones... Actually... Yeah what do you think of my boobs? You've been grabbing them enough to have some sort of opinion..." She'd joke, not knowing what else to ask after so many deep questions, but thankfully once again she wouldn't be all too worried.

The Tome, as it was told, would begin to wiggle excitedly, shaking around frantically and floating over to Deva, wiggling a little more to let her know that it had found a suitable world with some damage done to it. All it needed now was her to focus and actually send them through, since it actually couldn't do too much without her wanting it to be done. Though if asked, it would also tell her that it couldn't create much of a summary of a Story until they were actually inside the story, meaning that they'd at least have to make the first jump blind, and afterwards they'd be able to get a little more information about just what they were getting into. "I guess it's about time to get going, eh? Another story to figure things out and all that... OH! I forgot to mention one last thing. To destabilize a story, you don't HAVE to change the way certain characters act. Making a hero evil or a villain generous is one way to break things apart, but another is to simply reverse the outcome of a major plot event. Like, if Robyn's duel was intended to be a draw, and instead the adviser found a way to incapacitate him in the middle of that duel, his opponent would win, and the story would be majorly destabilized because a tipping point was affected like that. I figure that information might come in handy at some point, and I've been meaning to mention that before we go even further."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm. a wanderer, as I said, I liked the calm, nice island If found myself at in the end, but I don't lie when I say I was mistress and slave, general and soldier. I'd tell you how old I am for comparison, but I lied about my age so often, I forgot how old I am, thats how old I am.

Luckily, a lot of my past is at an uncorruptable place.. not that the place or its people aren't corruptable, but my brother is also there, he is like me, but.. you know the knight in shining armor is used as a joke so often nowadays? His armor would blind you if you didn't pay attention. I remember him saying the only weapons he'd use would be swords and the like, because he didn't trust any crooked weapons like scythes."
She chuckled. "Granted, after a half dozen years of being tortured by dark elves he renounced his god of justice, Tyr, for the god of martyrs, Ilmater. Stories have it that so did one of his torturers, whilest another committed suicide, poor things. Anywhooo! Too chatty again." Deva chuckled.

"An end to their evil? Who knows.. sometimes, the only way to end an evil is to end the good that caused it." Deva sighed, then smiled weakly at Isas determination to get her story back.

"It thats true, then I must be a good person in the end." She said, thoughtfully. "My dear, don't worry, my mind is hard to shake, that you froze the slimes when critical is more sign of your character than you faltering at first. I've had things make the mistake of trying to force their way into my mind before."

"You bring up a good point, I don't think our robed foe can actually change stories in their entirety, but at key points, were there are.. opportunities, she can push a story in a direction its not ment to go. No wonder she chose Robyn and Artimediose as first, bigger challenge... Funny thing about Artimediose and Robyn, they are one and the same, Robyn always had the potential, like me, but unlike me they didn't believe in themselfs, so it manifested as a voice they gave praise to. Artimediose, the demi-deity, that was the woman you met, if any of my research was correct. That world you were in had a lot of exeptional leaders... yet sadly, as it always is with leaders, one strives to rise above all others. Two hundred years later, the suppressed, near extinct dragon clans would rise once more to fame above all others, but Robyns city would still be the cultural capital of the world until..." Deva hesitated. "Knowing tales means you know their end. Knowing that everything must end. It's best to enjoy the moment. Like this moment now. Brainwash time!" She cheered and chuckled.

"I'll also confuse some of the information about me, making me seem more greedy and easily influenced than I am, and thanks for your consent.." Deva extended her hands to Isas temples. "I'm rubish at mind control, can only do it with consent. aand.. done.. " There was no oppressive feeling, no resistance, really.. Isa was just certain they had saved another, second world in between, as would be anyone probing her mind, though the details were a bit scrambled, as if Isa herself had been entranced through most of it.. a secret protection Deva had added, those curious as to what have happened would have to focus on Deva. Of course, the angel had also hidden this moment away, hiding any traces of mental manipulation and leaving Isa were she was, listening on. There was literally no evil manipulation in Devas actions, though, of course she lied about how good she was at mind control. She had mastered all forms of magic that allowed non-harmful victories, and some illusions had a mind influencing component to them..

"Being good at running is a good thing. Better than heroically standing your ground, seen a lot of that. There's only ever been one person I knew that could stand her ground and win. Oh and no, thats not me, I'm a runner.

Hoh my, they befriended the Fluffies, interesting, that means they aren't all evil."
Deva noted."Makes this all the harder. Plus they need to be fed a constant stream of excess magical supplies, of course, if they have someone that likes to experiment with building things, they're a blessing, both potentially harmful waste-disposal and inspiration. Of course, they are also my creations.. So by the sound of it.." She reported to Isa. "They'll be focusing on story absorption and most of all me me, rather than anything else, which is good, if I'm the main focus, means I shall confuse things further. Theres a beast among them, and one with hair-issues, remind me to send a disspell that way if I want to enrage her. Beyond that, still uncertain whom we face, though I figure we will first deal with more.. subtle foes, for now."

Deva grinned innocently at Isas question: "Quite nice. You propably figured I can travel by touching -any- part of your body, that ones just the most nicely squishy and pleasant.. anyway, seems tomey has found another place." She reached for Isas mammaries again, despite just giving that away.. "No point disguising ourselfs before we enter the story, for all we know, all there might look like us, ruining the magic. Also, perhaps theres a psychological advantage in pretending we have no need for disguises, then using one the next time around.. there is after all a chance the inhabitants will be turned against us, but for now, they don't think us that much of a threat, rather, their companion inept. I also used the time to re-prepare my spells and re-prime my Morphea." How one could chit chat so casually and focus on changing out some spells was anyones guess.. Usually it needed a short while of absolute uninterrupted focus.

"Alright then.." She reached out to pat pat her excited tome, nodding readily. "Hmnn? Oh of course." Deva off handedly nodded at Isas remark, having already theorized that much.. then she hesitated, giving Isa a sudden smile.. "I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for the help. Following narrative logic, thats what'll happen in the next story." She chuckled. "I just hope we wont have to destroy or kill anything, bad with that. Oh and as soon as we arrive, I'll need at least four plushies, our enemies prove to be stronger than expected, even the shadow mage, a magic my second wife familiarized myself with deeply, almost caught me off guard.. I'm afraid I can't keep wearing the fuzzy warm silky gloves for these foes."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Well if you ask me, you're definitely a good person. We all do things that aren't perfect, but you always seem to have good intentions in the end." Isa would say with a smile, still having quite a bit of confidence in Deva and everything that she had already seen her accomplish in such little time together. Though she would blush a little when Deva said that she had done good when it came to freezing those slimes, glad that she had been of some help despite how useless she had felt when it was all happening. It had taken her a lot of effort to even manage that much, but she had never been given the order to NOT stop those slimes, so she did what little she could to help the angel.

"So Robyn was worshipping herself the whole time? Didn't realize that she was that arrogant." She'd joke lightheartedly, not understanding exactly how one could end up in that kind of situation. But then again, stranger things could happen, all the earlier arrivals to the Land in Between understood that much. Isa would take that advice a bit to heart though, that everything would end eventually so it was much better to just live in the moment and enjoy everything that was already going on. Plus she decided that she'd try to learn a lesson about believing more in herself... in case she ended up worshipping herself when she could handle things with her own abilities. "Hey now, I said you could fix up a few things in my memories. No brainwashing!" Though she seemed to be more joking than anything, figuring that Deva wouldn't be changing too much about her, not like the way that the Cloaked Woman would end up doing if she was caught.

"I believe in you, and I trust you enough after everything that I've seen. You might try something a little mischievous with it for some fun, but I don't see anything bad happening from what you want to do. Even if you planned some mischief, I don't think I'd be all too cross about it. You're a good person, and I think that's enough for me. So... get with all that mind control business." She said without any resisting, letting whatever happened happen, remembering the two stories that they had already fixed and all sorts of other things that would be helpful to Deva. Afterwards, she'd blink a few times before it all properly settled in, and she'd return to their conversation as though nothing had really happened. Because in her mind, nothing really had just happened, she had forgotten that the mental manipulation happened, and thought the new ideas in her mind were just another fact of what had already happened. "Running is important. Considering that we're gonna be running into a dozen different kinds of opponents with a whole bunch of different powers and abilities, being able to run is one of the best things you could do. You can run away from a lot more threats and powers than you can actually fight head on." She explained, able to run if Deva needed a retreat or some type of lure or something like that.

Isa would actually mieep a bit when her breast was grabbed again, and yet she would only sort of blush rather than try to pull away now that she knew that Deva didn't need to grab those. She'd just blush and look away, seeming more embarrassed than upset about it all. "Err... anyway... I guess we'll be hopping into another story now... We've got all sorts of intel on our opponents and uh... Maybe we'll know some more... and err... Let's do this... yeah?" Well at least Deva had an easy way to fluster the ice mage.

The Tome would calm down once it was clear that Deva understood that it had found a world for them to travel to, and from there it would just wait patiently until they were in the world itself. Isa wouldn't actually have too much to say about anything else, and would just wait for Deva to bring them to the next story, still blushing while her breast was held onto like that. Though if Deva was holding the right place, she'd actually be able to feel that Isa's nipples had actually gotten a little stiff from all the grabbing and influence on her mind. Either way, the both of them would be ready to head into another story to fix, Isa feeling excited about getting a third story fixed already. "Oh! We should also remember to head back to check on Serp after this one, see how much progress he's making on the whole 'fake story' thing. Actually, when it's good and prepared we might even be able to make everyone BELIEVE the story is real for a short while, and that way it won't matter if they're bad at acting and all that." She'd reccomend right before setting off.

Once Deva hopped into the story, she'd find herself in a rather open grass plain, the grass was green, trees were far off in the distance, and the sky was a deep shade of purple. Rather close by was a dirt path that would head in a few different directions, looking like a rather simple road for people to travel on if they had places to go. Nothing seemed too odd about this world from the get go, aside from the purple sky, but Deva likely had enough experience with non-blue skies by this point that would allow her to know that wasn't immediately a dangerous thing. But if she checked her Tome, it would have written out a short summary of everything that it could manage to learn from the story, which wasn't all too much considering that it needed information from the actual events of the story to understand it. "This world is very similar to the last, and also very similar to your own. However, rather than normal humans, elves, dwarves, etc. being the normal species, the ONLY species to have achieved major sentience in this world are slimes. Slime people are the dominant species of this world, unfortunately I don't know much more about that. I don't know why it is this way, or what abilities they naturally have. However, they have never seen regular, non-gooey people before, only knowing of slime-animals rather than solid life forms such as yourself. Anything further will have to be learned from the story itself, as I can not gain any more information without seeing the rest of this world.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Intentions hmnn? Nonono, good intentions alone are easy, What matters is doing good deeds at any cost." She nodded.

"Well, imagine if you said your ice powers come from Frigius, the untawed or something, its the same principle, coupled with a lack of confidence, great power often leads to dellusions, luckily, Robyns was inherrently benevolent, because Robyn was themselves inherrently benevolent.. mostly." Deva explained patiently.

"I plan mischief mostly for my enemies. And yeah, lets do it!" Deva enthused with a .. mischievous grin.

"Make everyone believe their story is real? Why You're starting to sound like me, I'm certain Serp has something alike planned, I didn't want to leave a travel trail, but if you and Tomey think a quick checkup is no issue.." Deva shrugged, taking the pillow she had improvised as mental transport vehicle with her as she hopped back in worlds..

"Green grass, trees.. a good start." She wiggled her naked feet, rarely wearing shoes. "Sky not as blue as usual though.

Slime people? Huh, well, that makes disguises tricky."
She mused, wandering to the dirty road. "The problem with alter self magic, unless its very potent it wont hold up to close scrutiny.. You can make yourself look wealthy or poor, old or young, elfish or human, but entirely changing species will raise some suspicion from more attentive individuals. So we could go all gooey and try to fit in, or simply do the reverse infiltration.." Deva mused, looking to Isa.. letting go of her breast too, as she wandered up and down the wildernis road, looking for the nearest landmark and explaining... carrying the pillow over her back.

"I've been in a lot of places, places filled with angels or devils, I can deal with unusual things, if they can deal with me. Also, we know a lot about our foe already.. they are either a skilled shapeshifter, or a goo themselves. Anyway, let me show you how to jump into an adventure." Deva mused, poking Isas robe, creating a

Cartoon drawing of a slime as if it was part of the dresses design, whistling a bit, whilest picking up a branch, handing it to Isa, creating and sticking a small paper note on it, reading: 'Slimes R #1' in large letters. "Alright. I'm going to need you to act super excited about a sentient slimegirl, as if it was the first time you ever saw one of them. I'll handle the rest." Deva nodded, wandering along the road, Whistling and chanting: " " Creating an for herself. "These are from an old friend. Bit nuts. Despised using magic, insisted on technology being equivalent. They help you enlarge things. You just be excited first goo girl we meet. I'll handle the rest." Deva enthused and, as soon as she saw one, she'd put on the goggles, clap her hands and point it out to Isa cheerful.

People liked when you made them feel special, after all.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"If you really don't wanna head back, that's no problem for me, I just figured it might be good to check in on them." The Tome would give off a sensation as though it were able to manage such a trip without too much trouble. Travelling to the land in Between would actually be rather easy for it, it just wouldn't have much power in the land Between, able to mostly talk and get her out when they were there, but unable to do anything in terms of 'reality breaking' since there weren't a real solid set of rules to break. "You're the leader of this whole thing, after all, so it's up to you at the end of the day. I'm sure that Serp will be fine, though sometimes getting some of the people there to help is like herding cats..." She'd mention offhandedly, preparing herself for whatever strange new world would present itself to them.

"Slime people? I've seen a few of those in other stories before, sometimes they were nice, other times they were mean, and other times they were super lewd. Kind of like everyone else really." She'd mention, taking a look at the purple sky curiously, finding it to be rather beautiful compared to the normal blue that she's seen in most stories. A lot of things were rather consistent from story to story, but every now and then you run into things that you'd never seen before, and those were fun no matter what. When Deva went looking, she'd find a sign in the road that pointed in two different directions. One sign pointed to the left and read 'BlueGoo Village' and one to the right that read 'BlackSlime Cavern. DANGER: Do not enter without BlueGoo Mayor permission'. Otherwise there'd be nothing that would be immediately visible, just those two directions that Deva would be able to choose from. "I wonder what sort of story is supposed to come out of a world like this? Slime adventures sound like they'd be really interesting to see. Though might be particularly gooey and sticky sounding." Isa said, just following along and thinking to herself.

Though once Deva started making things and creating plans about how they'd handle the slime people they'd run into. Personally she thought they'd be trying to disguise themselves, but from the sound of it, Deva just really wanted them to act like tourists. "Well, your last plan seemed confusing to me at first too... so I guess I'll hop right in on this one as well! Tourist of the slime world it is then!" She'd think for a few moments, appropriately getting into character for whenever they ran into a slime person. While she wasn't exactly a tourist, she did find herself actually enjoying the cute drawing of a slime person, wondering if she'd be able to keep that by the end of it. And pretty soon, she'd have to get into acting, because from the 'BlueGoo Village' path, a slime woman would start oozing towards them, seeming to be lost in thought and therefore not noticing the two of them as she... well, slid along the ground.

She looked like a woman, but made entirely of slime. Darker slime around her head that made her look like she had hair, even slimy clothing that covered her liquid body. When Isa saw her, she'd let out a squeal of delight and run forward to the slime woman, looking genuinely excited about seeing a slime woman like this. "OH MY GOD! I've never seen anything like you before!" Which would make the slime woman suddenly look up, as if startled, and then her eyes would widen in surprise as a solid looking woman was coming towards her. Solid people? That didn't even make any sense, they didn't look slimey, were they some sort of weird type of golem that she had never seen before? And what was with that shirt that it was wearing? "You're all slimey and gooey and not solid at all! That's awesome! Is that real hair?! What about those clothes, are they just a part of you? Or do you make some sort of super adorable and amazing slime clothing? This is amazing! Do you speak? You've got a pretty face and a cool slime form... Wow~!" Isa would speak quickly, her voice full of enthusiasm and curiosity, asking questions and acting like this was the most spectacular thing that she had ever seen in her entire life.

Meanwhile, the slime girl would blink a few times, a bit flattered by the compliments, but not really sure how to react to the weird solid person that suddenly rushed up to her. "Uhhhh... Yeah... What are you...? I mean... Uhhh... Are you a golem? Err... Hi?" The woman would try, which would just make Isa hop up and down a bit, her face filling with amazement now that she was being talked to by the slime. But now she'd be silent for a bit, as though even being talked to was so incredible that she couldn't even find the words to answer. "Not to be rude... but... I've never seen any creature like you before... How are you not... err... slime?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bunch of remnants too stubborn to be absorbed when their stories were? Nah, they don't need me worrying about them, plus it'd be best if we don't think too much about them, our opponent has repeatedly demonstrated mind influencing abilities, mind reading is not out of the question." Of course, Deva had, with her brainwashing placed a little failsave in Isa's mind and trusted her own to be able to mislead intruders.

"I'll peek over if necessary. With one of those fur-toys at the end of sticks that cats love. I thought of lewd myself, though only close encounters I had with slimes were mostly mindles om nom nomming whatever came into their path. Rode one once, a big cube that was. If it ran it was almost as fast as me, making for a great leisure ride.. heh, I almost forgot about that, me and my cube. Perhaps defending my almost stolen story has made me realize its value a bit more.." She mused.

"Welp, I'm all for breaking the rules, but guess we should get bluegoo permissou." She nodded.

When the slime woman approached Deva grinned slightly, and, once observed, demonstratively put on her goggles. "Yes indeed my plucky assistant, in this world, everyone is goo, try not to stare too much, after all, to them we must look like weird, solidey things." Deva said, wandering over. "Hello there, I'm Deva, a.. traveler from a quite different place, and she just had to see Goo-world for herself. Marvelous, marvelous, you are quite gooey today, aren't you?

Good question about the clothes though, are they part of you or fabricated?"
Deva produced a notebook from.. somewhere, and prepared to take notes. "Long story short, you see that grass over there? Wonderful, now, imagine that grass growing up in grass world, where theres no goo at all, obviously, when you tell it of goo-world its gonna be super enthusiastic, like your fan right here. She wants to know everything about your world, I'm quite curious too, though I try to contain myself, why do we need the mayors permission to enter the black goo cave, whats dangerous about it, also, hows things, everything alright in goo-town? Oh! Almost forgot!" Deva produced the pillow she had pilfered. "An offering of good faith from non-goo land for your services as guide, we are ever so grateful, sorry if I'm intruding of course, we can let you continue with your thoughts, I bet you were thinking about marvelously gooey things, what do you think she was pondering about Isa?" Deva remarked off-handedly, slipping easily in the role of mad inventor and traveler, the goggles having an effect of enlarging her blue eyes and filtering out the celestial glow, together with the potential uneasyness her eyes brought exspecially upon wicked individuals.

"Oh, but I can tell you are confused, here, let me show you a trick." She poked Isa..s boob of course.

"Look, no matter how much pressure you apply, my finger wont get in.. will even stay solid .. well actually, a teeny tiny part of my finger gets in but due to her viscosity coefficent her surface tension is too large to let anything major past, ignoring the whole wave-particle duality nonsense.. long story that, so yeah, why the droopy face?" Deva grinned, playing.. smart?

Last edited: