What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [ぱっくりパラダイス] シェリル~金色の竜と遺跡の島~/ Sheryl Konjiki no Ryu to Iseki no Shima (RJ311136)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
how do I get the recipe thougH?
Buy it from the item shop seller. She's in the building on the left of the market.

ALSO, after buying the receipe, you need to read it at home. Interact with the table on the left side of the cauldron. Took me forever to realise that you don't automatically read the receipes you obtain.

Edit: There seems to be a bug with the alchemy guild quest line. After reaching 1 star workshop status, it becomes impossible to advance to 2 star status even if you have the required reputation, money, bottle of stars (?) and hang-over medicine.

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Still cant find the flower perfume recipe, I have visited every spot in town that says recipe and none of them are for perfumes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
ok little help here. whats the items for both quests in beach. i cannot find the meat they ask and i killved for hours. and i have 3 of the 4 items but i have no idea where i got them XD any help

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do I get the stealing skill?
It looks tedious, I noticed that you can steal from the sleeping guard in town if you have 30 bad child points so my guess is that you have to keep 30 of the coin purses that you find on the ground and then you can steal. The old lady next to the tram will tell you how many points you have so far.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Which one? There are about 15 or 20 of them that I saw and most were hard to understand what was needed and where to get it.
The ones in the elven village. Interact with the npc at the village and they should tell you what they want. The quests should be a simple craft item, grab ball from tree, subjugation, and 2 collect stuff I think.

How do I get the stealing skill?
Once you get 30 corrupt points, you can interact with the lady next to the shopping market, she'll teach you the skill once you progress the game enough(?)

Capture.PNG

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok little help here. whats the items for both quests in beach. i cannot find the meat they ask and i killved for hours. and i have 3 of the 4 items but i have no idea where i got them XD any help
The meat is a recipe you have to craft and the 3/4 is just mentioning that he wants you to complete all 4 quests in the village to proceed.

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The meat is a recipe you have to craft and the 3/4 is just mentioning that he wants you to complete all 4 quests in the village to proceed.
1st ingredient is mystery meat, i.e. human meat. Ride the tram in town and it should run over a few humans, turning them into mystery meat.
2nd ingredient is beast meat. Killing tigers and bears should drop plenty of beast meat.
3rd ingredient is lizard tail. It's a low drop rate item from the red lizards on the beach. Best place to farm them is at the cave entrance at the beach.

mcHy

Reputation score
Well, im a little disappointed in the "bad child points". They have no negative inpact at all, you can even free prisoners and no one cares.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, im a little disappointed in the "bad child points". They have no negative inpact at all, you can even free prisoners and no one cares.
Aye. All it seems to do is allow you to learn the steal skill. I was hoping you would get arrested and thrown in jail.

ChadBad

Reputation score
is there section for translating this game?
Not that I've seen, I'm trying to MTL this one with Translator++, but due to Multi-line commenting, I can't get it to extract the files properly for translation.
So I'll have to deal with that first.

anyone

Reputation score
Not that I've seen, I'm trying to MTL this one with Translator++, but due to Multi-line commenting, I can't get it to extract the files properly for translation.
So I'll have to deal with that first.
Same problems here with ++, lets see who gonna get it first 😁

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Complete all of the brothel's requests in the guild.
I had no idea the requests make a difference at all. I thought they were only there to increase your adventurer level.

But this game has a lot of bugs at the moment, e.g. the aforementioned alchemist guild bug and certain items not dropping from monsters at all. So I am going to wait for the dev to fix them before playing any further.

ChadBad

Reputation score
Same problems here with ++, lets see who gonna get it first 😁
Here is the translation file for translator++. I haven't used them myself before, but I think it should be fine to just load, and then inject the TL to the game.

Do note that this is RAW MTL, so grammatical issues will be present, same with MTL miss-interpreting stuff like katakana translated into English when they shouldn't. Names or items are also not translated, mostly because I don't know if they are dependents for scripts etc, but they do have images tho, so should be fine I think.

some examples of katakana errors are a girl using katakana in her desu's, which MTL tl into death...

If it does require you to create a project first, and it gets stuck to 99% on the command window while creating the project,
you will have to get "RPGmaker VX Ace", open the game in that program and edit all the script files that are using multi-line commenting.
They look a little like:

=begin

random script info and credits usually here.
Could be pages long....

=end

what you have to do is to add # to every single line with text in them, like

#=begin

#random script info and credits usually here.
#Could be pages long....

#=end

This bit is a bit of a chore, so I suggest making a macro key to simplify the process[/SPOILER]

Attachments

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The ones in the elven village. Interact with the npc at the village and they should tell you what they want. The quests should be a simple craft item, grab ball from tree, subjugation, and 2 collect stuff I think.

Once you get 30 corrupt points, you can interact with the lady next to the shopping market, she'll teach you the skill once you progress the game enough(?)

View attachment 40082
haw far is far? ive already beaten 2 boss now and the lady still hasnt taught me

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It looks all right, but I can't help but roll my eyes at the preview image of the ogre king, with the shield that has two women strapped to it. All I can think is that now that Goblin Slayer has done it, everybody's going to be aping that trick.

Edit: And they're on his club, too! That doesn't even make sense! I now feel vindicated about feeling this way, as I don't think the guy who made this game really understood why the goblins strapped women to their shields in the first place!
Eh, I'll justify this with "this idea has existed for thousands of years." So Goblin Slayer didn't originate it, just popularized it, and it's a tactic that makes some level of sense as it makes your enemies fear you or hesitate to attack you. I'll reference Game Theory here but it was a tactic used against the ancient Egyptians.

anyone

Reputation score
Here is the translation file for translator++. I haven't used them myself before, but I think it should be fine to just load, and then inject the TL to the game.

Do note that this is RAW MTL, so grammatical issues will be present, same with MTL miss-interpreting stuff like katakana translated into English when they shouldn't. Names or items are also not translated, mostly because I don't know if they are dependents for scripts etc, but they do have images tho, so should be fine I think.

some examples of katakana errors are a girl using katakana in her desu's, which MTL tl into death...

If it does require you to create a project first, and it gets stuck to 99% on the command window while creating the project,
you will have to get "RPGmaker VX Ace", open the game in that program and edit all the script files that are using multi-line commenting.
They look a little like:

=begin

random script info and credits usually here.
Could be pages long....

=end

what you have to do is to add # to every single line with text in them, like

#=begin

#random script info and credits usually here.
#Could be pages long....

#=end

This bit is a bit of a chore, so I suggest making a macro key to simplify the process[/SPOILER]
dang it, you where faster😜 ,still gotta try to make it right😁