Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

Keats has
-a +2 leather armor
-a +2 heavy steel shield
-a circlet of wisdom

to be given to anyone who needs them. Of Byzat's list, she could use the cloak of resistance and the rod.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

yep, can't really use those either.

It was isi that would up with the ring of DEX, she also has the dagger from the last loot pile. apart from that, she's just hauling it all around till we get a real chance to sell it all.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll paste the identified loot list into this post once I get home. Also, you're still free to search through the piles again if you get thee chance. You may or may not have found everything of value.

Also, if people could tell me what they're holding, that would be nice.
I know Isidien has all of the bows, and I think she has the two red longswords. Byzat has the black greatsword and the chainmail, as well as two obsidian longswords. Anything else?

Edit: Loot!
+3 adamantine chain shirt
+3 mithral chain shirt
+3 adamantine chainmail
+3 adamantine breastplate
+3 Breastplate
+2 Thundering Adamantine greatsword (currently held by Byzat)
7x +2 Composite (+3 str) Darkwood bows
+3 keen katana
2x +2 flaming obsidian longswords
3x +3 obsidian longswords
Scarab of Protection against poison (amulet) : +6 bonus to fortitude saves against poison
Ring of Dexterity: +2 Dex
Cursed Ring on Byzats finger: Take 1 negative energy damage whenever the wearer attacks.
2x +2 obsidian halberds
+2 Icy Obsidian Greataxe
+2 Vampiric Celestialsbane Greatsword
2x +3 obsidian shortswords

Legendary weapons:
Blackblade of Keros (+4 unholy adamantine shortsword)
Lifestealer (+4 Vampiric Mithral Dagger)

What Obsidian does:
+1 to the crit range of any weapon mage from it.
When not enchanted, obsidian has the same properties as glass, but when enchanted, it has the durability of stone. That's 8 hardness and 15 hp per inch of thickness.

What vampiric does, as I don't think that it's in Pathfinder: whenever you hit, the target takes an additional 2 damage, and you regain 2 hit points. This is a negative energy affect that doesn't activate when striking undead or constructs.

All of the other materials are on the SRD under Special Materials.

Let me know if I forgot anything.

Edit 2: Also, for personal reasons, I'm saying that Keats identified both of the legendary weapons.
Loot list from before!

The Strongman guide to being strong looks pretty delicious. I'm at 21 currently, so that would be another str mod bonus.

That mace sounds pretty awesome. Uh, for someone who can use it. :x Also I am okay with Isi taking the belt, if only so that she doesn't keel over the next time we meet something that drains con. Someone-that's-not-me can have it, at any rate.

/me will probably try to convince Lilu to take the adamantine plate and a shield I guess

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

That's exactly why i was wanting it, yep. also, the extra carrying capacity would be nice, so i'm not a third of a pound under my limit as well.

And hey Lilu, a shield is a large flat surface you can stick stuff onto! like a coat of arms, a fancy design, a personal ad... ;) Joking, of course.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Also, Lilu has a Wand of Enlarge Person that she can't make use of. Who wants it?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kristie or Keats could probably use that wand, and I'm all for Isi getting that belt.

Yes, Amulets of barkskin give natural armor, but it doesn't actually change your looks as far as I know. And the cloak is very sexy. Also, taking one of those wands of flamestrike probably couldn't hurt Lilu at all.

Also, before rules monkeys get on me about a wand with a 5th level spell, I always house rule it so that you can do that, it just costs around 4x as much as it should by the usual formula.

And yes, you can divvy up the loot now. Doing it now will save time in the actual game, so that we can go do interesting shit.

Also, how would people feel about using maptools for visual representations during battles from now on? I'm far too lazy and busy to learn to program the macros, but it has a convenient rolling mechanism and if you can find pictures to represent your characters, I can make a token out of it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, well seeing as B and Red still have to weigh in, I'm going to soft-dibs the belt till they have their say. Their the ones i suspect would have wanted it more to begin with. I'll pass up on the rest, since I see other people want them as well.

So add a ring of DEX+2 back into that pile as well, up for grabs.

My vote is to switch to Maptools. having a map is nice, having the dice built in is better. i nearly lost three of my dice to my bloody couch last game XD

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd lay claim to the belt if Byzat wasn't already stupidly strong. Don't need the tome because of the same reason and because Red should get it to give himself another +1 on his STR Mod. Already have enough nat armor to not need the Amulet, though I will be needing to find someone who can repair and permanently enlarge my broken chain shirt.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attendance check for next session. If there is to be a session this week, I would know of it ahead of time.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Same old same old. Do I really have to post my attendance here? I mean, if I'm going to willingly miss a session, I'll let you all know ahead of time.

Anyway, here for this week's session.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yep. Oh, I doubt I'll be able to make the Saturday on the 24th, though.

Also I would like 3 cure serious potions and... uhhh I guess 3 enlarge person potions from the town. What else is there...

Ooo Hide from Undead. I want like, a bunch of those. ...And some Remove Fear potions. ...Should I even bother with a Sanctuary potion? Probably not...

Yeah! Four Hide from Undeads and two Remove Fears.

I would like fries with that.

Cure Serious is 750gp, Enlarge person is 250gp, Remove Fear and Hide from Undead are both 50gp. So unless someone else would like to advise me that these are shitty purchases, that's like 3300gp, paid in spooky crystals.

I'll pass on the phys. perfection belt in favor of Isi. Didn't she need some str to use one of our cooler bows anyway?

(EDIT: Oh yeah. And a journal. And some pens and stuff.)

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

meh, she's using it, just taking a penalty for having arms like limp noodles. Belt won't change that, but it will let her start adding a tad to the base damage for it, so that's nice.

I have gone and edited it in now, whoever wants that Dex+2 Ring, give a shout.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Lilu is always up for more bling, so she'll be using the Ring of DEX, the Amulet of Barkskin, and the Circlet of Wisdom. What's the enhancement on the last one, Spider?

Hey Gargantua, Redhand should get those potions with a higher caster level, that way he doesn't get saddled with an enlarge that only lasts three rounds or a hide from undead that only lasts one minute.

I am available for the next game.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

OK, here's the current party assets, as much as I can gleam from this thread:
From before Lilu showed up:
18 days trail rations
6 shortswords
6 comp longbows
6 white cloaks (kinda bloody)

The Dragon's Hoard:
+3 adamantine chain shirt
+3 mithral chain shirt
+3 adamantine chainmail
+3 adamantine breastplate (Lilu)
+3 Breastplate
+2 Thundering Adamantine greatsword (Byzat)
6x +2 Composite (+3 str) Darkwood bows
+2 Composite Darkwood bow (Islona)
+3 keen katana (SirXavier)
2x +2 flaming obsidian longswords
2x +3 obsidian longswords
+3 obsidian longsword (SirXavier)
Scarab of Protection against poison (amulet) : +6 bonus to fortitude saves against poison (SirXavier)
Ring of Dexterity: +2 Dex (Lilu)
Cursed Ring: Take 1 negative energy damage whenever the wearer attacks. (Byzat?)
2x +2 obsidian halberds
+2 Icy Obsidian Greataxe
+2 Vampiric Celestialsbane Greatsword
2x +3 obsidian shortswords (Lilu)

From Byzat's Santa Sack:
Tome of Strength +1 (Redhand)
Belt of physical perfection +2 (Isidien)
Flaming undeadbane +3 heavy mace (Retain)
90 +2 electrified adamantine arrows
An enchanted quiver that can hold an unlimited number of arrows weightlessly (and allows different types of arrows to be stored and grabbed at will)
Decanter of endless water (SirXavier)
2x Wands of flamestrike with 15 charges each (Islona)
Lesser Rod of Empower Spell (Keats)
Bracers of armor +3
Amulet of bark skin +2 (Lilu)
+3 Unholy greataxe
+3 Adamantine full plate
Cloak of resistance +3 ( Contested )

Legendary Items:
Blackblade of Keros (+4 unholy adamantine shortsword) (Azieru)
Lifestealer (+4 Vampiric Mithral Dagger) (Azieru)
Roger the Fabolous Lantern of Guidance (Redhand)
Jason the Mask of Slaughter (Byzat)

Keat's Supplies
+2 Leather Armor
+2 Heavy Steel Shield (Lilu)
Circlet of Wisdom +2 (Lilu)

Lilu's Supplies
Masterwork Mithral Full-plate (SirXavier)
Masterwork Mithral Shortsword
Wand of Enlarge Person
Wand of Summon Monster I

Gold and gems worth 120,030 gp.

Please declare all other items so that we can allocate party resources better. I know there was a headband of intellect Byzat and Kristie were fighting over, but it's not here in the thread.

And please, do ask Lilu to make or enhance wondrous items for you. She's more than willing to help the crew out. (As long as you're nice to her. :p) Otherwise, she's going to make Candles of Relaxation and Relief for the whole party.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Do I even want to know what those do? XD

Isi came into a bit of an inheritance earlier, but I'm not entirely sure what she's doing with it yet, so I'll leave that out for now. Do you mean open loot, or everybody's stuff?

I do need some items, not entirely sure what I want though. I'll have Isi come with questions if i make any decisions.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll be there for the session on Saturday, and barring a headband of Charisma, there's really not much I want from the pile at this point. ((Hence I'll just take raw gold instead.)) Thus...yeah.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Byzat's got the headband, but it's fused to his head thanks to the mask. Even if it wasn't, he'd not be taking it off, since he can talk like a regular human when wearing it. Also, since he's not interested in anything but his swords, he'll just be taking material wealth.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As a side note, don't forget what was promised to Azieru, looking at both you Occ and Keylo :x

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Raw gold would be nice. Lilu has to summon and bride a genie before she dings so that she can qualify for the the PrC I have her set up for, and what she needs to do it is raw cash.