What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

I have saturday off and work early sunday, so I'll be pulling the usual 'fuck sleep' routine, and I will see you all there!

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You know my response. Fuck sleep, available any time, Taken's game is a failure, etc etc.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll be there, barring unexpected blindness and the like.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was gonna say skip this week, but since everyone seems able to show up, sure, lets do this. Any chance of getting Copper, Shrike, Occam and Blarg at the same time before then? I'd like to get people out of the maze someday, and not have taken and spider passing out, Loli scampering off to play LoL and Keylo poking me the entire time.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't scamper off to play LoL, I scamper off to play L4D2, Or vindictus :x

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm also good whenever for getting de-mazed.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I was wondering about that, actually. I should be around everyday after 7 EST, and all day saturday, with enough notice.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'll be home tonight sometime before midnight, in theory, tomorrow is likely out because I have gaming and then work Friday at 9 (so no late night for me), though Friday isn't too bad an option, though I likely won't be able to be on until around 10EST.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Friday at 10 work for everyone? It won't take very long, since I'm just going to have Red and Byzat walk in at the start of the fight. After that, it's Occam's game.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I got no problems.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds goood to me, see y'all there!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

10 PM? That's like... five and a half hours from now, right? And that should mean 5 in the afternoon for me...

*is still bad at timezones*

Anyway, I should be good for that.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds like a plan, although I thought it was Red and Byzat who were getting into the fight and wouldn't it be Islona and Shrike walking into it?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of fights, Red only has 4 hp.

So uh, like, Az might shortly be joined in that exclusive club of people who were dead one time, but then weren't later on.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Islona and Isidien were dropped quite literally on top of a monster.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey! Shopping! Here's the spending limit Tass gave us:

[22:42] <Tassadar003> nothing over 2000 gold for items from the town itself, and arcane spells of no greater than 2nd level for scrolls and wands

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

OK, so we can buy items of up to 2k.

What about selling things? Lilu wants to drop her metal suit and get something a little more revealing. Something that shows off her legs.

Also, can we divvy up the loot? I'm kinda paralyzed without the knowledge of what to do.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a small trading outpost in the town that will pay up to 2000 gp per item, to a maximum of 10000 gp which is the total amount of gold that it has. Trading items for credit will give you 3/4 of the market value of the item itself. The apothecary is where you buy potions, and you can get minor magic items from the clerics (who are 8th and 12th level) and from some of the mayor's servants (he has a 5th level Sorcerer working for him.) The blacksmith also has 8000 gp, but he won't pay more than 1000 gp for an item.

In addition to the dragon's horde, the sack of stuff that Byzat has over his shoulder right now includes:
Tome of Strength +1,
a belt of physical perfection +2,
a flaming undeadbane +3 heavy mace,
90 +2 electrified adamantine arrows,
an enchanted quiver that can hold an unlimited number of arrows weightlessly (and allows different types of arrows to be stored and grabbed at will,)
a decanter of endless water,
two wands of flamestrike with 15 charges each,
a lesser rod of empower spell,
bracers of armor +3,
amulet of bark skin +2,
a +3 unholy greataxe,
+3 adamantine full plate,
a cloak of resistance +3,
and gold and gems worth 20,000 gp.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the tome, the belt, the amulet, and the cloak would all be useful for Isi, but I'm pretty sure there are others that could use pretty well all of that better than she could. If I got the belt, I could throw the Dex+2 ring back in the pile, but yeah, pretty sure I'm so far down the dibs list for most of that that I may as well just call a share of the proceeds and leave itat that XD

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Hmmm... I think we need to keep better track of the party resource pool. I have little idea as to what was picked up from before. I know Lilu grabbed a Shortsword and somebody else grabbed the ring of DEX. We also got the Ring off Byzat.

In anycase, I think the +3 Adamantine Breastplate is still available, so Lilu is swapping out her Mithral Full-Plate for that and donating the shinier suit as a party resource until it can be liquidated (it is worth over 5k). The Amulet of Barkskin (Natural Armor?) should bring her AC back in line, but Lilu wouldn't want to compromise her looks.

What's the Cloak of Resistance look like? Fashionable? Sexy even?

Someone should sell her on the benefits of using a shield.