What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

Partying doesn't necessarily imply drinking, and drinking doesn't necessarily imply partying.

Partying can imply a get together where people enjoy each other's company without any alcoholic drinks

Drinking can imply just a bunch of people sitting around, enjoying drinks and doing little else.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps, but the partying half of that combo is taking place at a bar, and I'm the DD cause I have to work at 9 in the morning. Also pretty sure the first half is going to be at a bar too...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just to clarify: no game this weekend.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps, but the partying half of that combo is taking place at a bar, and I'm the DD cause I have to work at 9 in the morning. Also pretty sure the first half is going to be at a bar too...
Desginated driver? Ask the bar if they'll give you free drinks :D

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Correction, no game tonight due to me not being able to access a computer. *On phone*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I guess I picked a good week to skip then.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uhh so apparently this coming Friday, I start about... seven hours earlier than I normally do. Hopefully, this means I should end seven hours earlier too, but that probably won't be accurate. Anyway, I might be able to make it, should we have a game then - though I'll probably be a bit late, still.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Does that mean 'Roll Call'?

I can make it.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bah, count me in, barring lack of booze and power shots.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm here this weekend.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm probably aiming for Saturday.

Also, GargantuaBlarg and Occam need to decide on a time prior so that they can get out of the labyrinth. Shrike and Copper need to do the same.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, Blarg and Occam, how about tomorrow (Wednesday) around 4 PM EST?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll be there, though I may drop out early. Gotta drive the bf to work at 7 am if I want the car for 9 both weekend days.

EDIT: oh look, second page of unread, hehe. I'm free most nights, I'll try to get a hold of Copp. Do you mind if we jump you in the shout when we both have some time?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright @ GargantuaBLarg. I'll see you two in the Bacon Room tomorrow.

Okie dokie Shrike. If either of you see me in the shout, feel free to bother me.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here's hoping I'm not preoccupied at 4 tomorrow.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight, at least not on time, and I know I won't be able to stay. Work scheduled me 8-12 Sunday morning, which means if I want decent sleep, I need to bounce out by, like, 3 at the latest. Might be able to do the thing with me and Shrike on the side, but given I may have a friend over for new video game night, when I sign on is going to be suspect as well.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Last session, Azeiru, Kristie and Lilu derped around the final chamber and looked for loose shinnies. A succubus pretending to be Islona joined up with them (spai iz spai!) but left out of boredom. Then the three heroines found the magic circle being used to summon ghosts and make people killed by the ghosts into more ghosts to be summoned. Lilu wrecked it, and Azeiru bitched at Lilu for it, since it was an artistically executed trap.

At no point in time did these women encounter a trapped Astradeamon. They did not release it in exchange for Wishes.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, it kind of says something about you guys that you made a succubus bored enough to leave...
*flees*
And seriously, how did I/she explain the leaving? I'm curious.

Also, with regard to Saturday, I work until Midnight EST (go holiday hours XP) so there's a chance I might be a wee bit late (as I'll need to change and likely eat something upon getting home) but I should be able to be around. It is unknown at the present time wtf I'm working on Sunday, so that may also be a factor in how long I stay.