Reputation score
Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

Can make Saturday, np.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm free this Caturday. Myo~!

Edit-> Actually, what time are we starting? I may be late.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You already had a session this week :p

I don't know for sure, but I'll probably be busy Saturday afternoon. You are, of course, free to derp about in the Bacon Room on your own though.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You already had a session this week :p

I don't know for sure, but I'll probably be busy Saturday afternoon. You are, of course, free to derp about in the Bacon Room on your own though.
What? I thought that was just a mini session to wrap things up o_o

So... we're not doing anything this Saturday for the evil group?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably not.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I think we've gone into empire running mode, and a vast majority of that can be run with abstraction and descriptive montage scenes.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blackcloaks: Next session, whenever it is, will be the day after. Kristie's mentor will be giving you some information. I'd prefer to try for the week again, if that's not too much to ask. Running both parties one after the other is draining, and I'd prefer not to mix things too much since they're starting to diverge heavily.

Whitecloaks: Next session, it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And bubblegum hasn't even been invented in this setting. Saturday or Friday?

Also, everybody gets 20 experience.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blackcloaks: Next session, whenever it is, will be the day after. Kristie's mentor will be giving you some information. I'd prefer to try for the week again, if that's not too much to ask. Running both parties one after the other is draining, and I'd prefer not to mix things too much since they're starting to diverge heavily.

Whitecloaks: Next session, it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And bubblegum hasn't even been invented in this setting. Saturday or Friday?

Also, everybody gets 20 experience.
Weekdays tend to be slightly iffy unless it's a one time thing mostly because M/W/Th I tend to run late classes, then I need to go home and prepare for next day classes. Next week I have a break, so I can likely do any day... but the week after will be uncertain.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, so close to leveling.

Well, either or for the whitecloak game, as far as I know. I might be making plans with a friend later in the week, which will likely coincide with one of those days, so the sooner the decision is made, likely the better, heh.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

This weekend is right in the middle of a week off I took to celebrate my birthday, so I'll be on whenever, shouldn't be a problem.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Good mostly whenever, barring Tuesday in which I've made other commitments.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

At the moment, any weekday after 7pm, I am available. However, I've just signed up for a gym membership, which means that some evenings are going to be booked for workouts.

Edit: Not available tomorrow (this Tuesday) night.

Last edited:

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I couldn't care less when we have the session so long as we have one.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good mostly whenever, barring Tuesday in which I've made other commitments.
:3

So, how about tonight, and if not tonight then tomorrow night? Around 6 or 7 methinks. If this is too short notice, we can just aim for weekends.

@Whitecloaks: Since the general consensus seems to be that either day works, lets just go for Saturday. We'll be in combat as son as we start, so have your dice ready and try to show up early.

Right now, the general layout of the party is like this:

Rec Room --- Storage room
| |
Barracks
| |
E |
| D
C |
| B
A |
| |
Entrance room

Currently, Isidien and Keats are down at the bottom of the 40 foot tunnel that's past door A, while Islona is at the top in the hallway. The vampire just came out of her office at door D and is staring rather angrily at Islona, the group having opened a locked and chained door at the bottom. To sum it up, they set off a trap, took some damage, and now people are awake and pissed off. Dave, another greycloak, is in room C, and the only other door I think hasn't been opened yet is E.

Davidson is slitting the throats of the guards in the barracks, and I think that Byzat's in there too. Xavier and Redhand were still in the Rec room last I checked.

The main hallway is about 100 feet long and 10 feet wide, and the barracks was I think 100 x 100 or 120 x 120 or something like that. The rec room was about the same size, and then storage room as a little smaller.

Remind me if I'm missing a door, because I think I am. Or if something here doesn't match up to something that happened in game. My memory is a little fuzzy right now.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

:3

So, how about tonight, and if not tonight then tomorrow night? Around 6 or 7 methinks. If this is too short notice, we can just aim for weekends.

@Whitecloaks: Since the general consensus seems to be that either day works, lets just go for Saturday. We'll be in combat as son as we start, so have your dice ready and try to show up early.

Right now, the general layout of the party is like this:

| |
Barracks
| |
E |
| D
C |
| B
A |
| |
Entrance room

Currently, Isidien and Keats are down at the bottom of the 40 foot tunnel that's past door A, while Islona is at the top in the hallway. The vampire just came out of her office at door D and is staring rather angrily at Islona, the group having opened a locked and chained door at the bottom. To sum it up, they set off a trap, took some damage, and now people are awake and pissed off. Dave, another greycloak, is in room C, and the only other door I think hasn't been opened yet is E.

Davidson is slitting the throats of the guards in the barracks, and I think that Byzat's in there too. Xavier and Redhand were still in the Rec room last I checked.

The main hallway is about 100 feet long and 10 feet wide, and the barracks was I think 100 x 100 or 120 x 120 or something like that. The rec room was about the same size, and then storage room as a little smaller.

Remind me if I'm missing a door, because I think I am. Or if something here doesn't match up to something that happened in game. My memory is a little fuzzy right now.
Wasn't there supposed to be four doors in the hallway, not five?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm good for tonight but not tomorrow. I have hired a personal trainer (who decided to use my mighty legs as a springboard to develop my cardiovascular endurance).

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if the vampire's going to go after anyone first, I'm probably the best candidate. Since she doesn't know I'm a priest.

Also, Saturday = Fine. If anything crops up, I'll be sure to make mention of it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This might be true Spider. Hrm.

| |
Barracks
| |
| D
C |
| B
A |
| |
Entrance room

Currently, Isidien and Keats are down at the bottom of the 40 foot tunnel that's past door A, while Islona is at the top in the hallway. The vampire just came out of her office at door D and is staring rather angrily at Islona, the group having opened a locked and chained door at the bottom. To sum it up, they set off a trap, took some damage, and now people are awake and pissed off. Dave, another greycloak, is in room C. Door B hasn't been opened yet, I think.