What's new

SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 (RJ291561)

Arakokra

Reputation score
Got around to it and I wanted to throw in a warning
If you're an idiot and somehow do it in the wrong order the game will bug out and NOT progress past the new girl Sofi so you'll have Anvil and Sofi and nothing else will happen. So if you ONLY see the 08032020 in the bottom left corner and not 07142020 as well above it, you've messed up like I did.
Had to reinstall.

scourged

Reputation score
Like the base game before it, unlocking both of the new endings allows players to unlock the DLC scenes. Players too lazy to even play the game for the gallery can wait for someone to chip in.

Assuming you haven't confused Peperoncino with Beelzebub, care to give more details on the purported Chikan game? It's not part of the developer's roster on DLsite or DMM.
I absolutely did mix them up. Their styles are similar. Apologies.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I finally had time to go finish the DLC. Have to say it's pretty good, surprisingly so, especially the researcher ending even though there was no ecchi scene for that one.

I'm also really digging the challenge mode, its hard enough that if you take silly risks you'll bork yourself good (e.g. don't go attacking a high level map to farm stuff on the same turn as a defense fight past turn 50 :p)

For the new girls here are their mind break SAN damage requirements and the meat needs

Sophie 0-11 (Resisting), 12-23 (Submissive), 24 (Lewd) : 1 x tier 3 meat will do her in (-25 SAN)
Joanne 0-23 (Resisting), 24-47 (Submissive), 48 (Lewd) : 1 x tier 4 (-30) + 1 x tier 2 (-20) or 2 x tier 3 (-25)
Zara 0-26 (Resisting), 27-50 (Submissive), 51 (Lewd) : 2 x tier 3 (-25) plus one banging will do her in

Compared to Patrizia whose lewd is 90 SAN damage these girls are EZ

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
word of warning about new game+ 5 star in the DLC. Unless your defense team is really really really good you can expect to lose to goblin slayer who appears on turn 80 (anyway if even if you win, you will get the turn 80 defeat ending anyhow). I don't believe that we were meant to win against goblin slayer and the only reason my paladin barely won by the skin of his teeth was because he was a pre-meat-nerf baby with 87 command 113 atk 266 def 159 magic and had a heal on him.

You could cheese it by using invulnerability with a goblin champion for 5 turns, I think that should be enough to win handily if your champion has high enough atk. But I don't think there is a way to win a straight fight with less than gen 100 gobs after the meat nerf

edit: I discovered something quite by accident, if you just defend for 10 turns, goblin slayer will retreat, but you will need at least 150 def and 150 hp to pull this off.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
word of warning about new game+ 5 star in the DLC. Unless your defense team is really really really good you can expect to lose to goblin slayer who appears on turn 80 (anyway if even if you win, you will get the turn 80 defeat ending anyhow). I don't believe that we were meant to win against goblin slayer and the only reason my paladin barely won by the skin of his teeth was because he was a pre-meat-nerf baby with 87 command 113 atk 266 def 159 magic and had a heal on him.

You could cheese it by using invulnerability with a goblin champion for 5 turns, I think that should be enough to win handily if your champion has high enough atk. But I don't think there is a way to win a straight fight with less than gen 100 gobs after the meat nerf

edit: I discovered something quite by accident, if you just defend for 10 turns, goblin slayer will retreat, but you will need at least 150 def and 150 hp to pull this off.
Don't know what you're on about. I beat the goblin slayer on turn 80 and did enough to get the "good" ending I wanted using meat.

Three of my spellcasters had the (nerfed) 0.7x mass attack skill, so the goblin slayer was losing several hundred HP per turn when they hit him with the nukes. Since I was expecting a tough battle I had installed the top quality traps in preparation for his arrival. After that it's a simple matter of grinding him down since he likes using his MP special attack which does trivial damage against goblins with strong magic and defence stats.

He can be beaten using the invulnerability trap and a champion with 200+ attack, but it's boring and I like the slayer's ability to cull the numbers of my special goblin types. Once players know he's coming, it's a simple matter of switching to guardians who have Zoe's skill and then nuking him faster. He's prone to using the MP skill even though it's been nerfed, so it's easy to beat him especially when food is in play.

Challenge mode: I need to tweak my strategy. Made it up to turn 35 and Hibiki crushed my defenders since I lacked numbers. Concentrating purely on doped goblins to advance through the generations is not feasible; I need numbers and an open notepad file to keep track of the goblins who have been doped and their superior offspring to ensure an unbroken chain of stat boosts filtering through the generations. Virgin flesh is too good to pass up, so keeping the genetic skill pool restricted to filter out obsolescent skills should be feasible on paper.

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone explain what the H content is? Just GoR CGs? Any sprite stuff? I didn't find the video on DLsite to be very revealing.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can someone explain what the H content is? Just GoR CGs? Any sprite stuff? I didn't find the video on DLsite to be very revealing.
cg (with difference) + pixel animation everytime ur monster mate with a girl. animation have difference between each monster and also the type (sprite) of the girl (loli, teen, milf etcc) change.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any chance for that save? The full unlock from a few pages past causes page 2 of the gallery to not load. New recollections do not get unlocked either.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any chance for that save? The full unlock from a few pages past causes page 2 of the gallery to not load. New recollections do not get unlocked either.
Unlock both endings in the DLC and the option to unlock all DLC scenes will be available. The full save from earlier on in the thread only applies to the base game.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unlock both endings in the DLC and the option to unlock all DLC scenes will be available. The full save from earlier on in the thread only applies to the base game.
Trying, but since i used the save/Unlocker? earlier, my page 2 in the gallery for the chars are empty. Not locked, just.. empty. DLC chars have a page 2 in the gallery, hence i am bummed out. So i got curious if that page is actually empty, or bugged from the save. Yes yes, sound like broken recorder here. Cause i am not sure if i am properly explaining why i wanted someone else's save file to check.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Trying, but since i used the save/Unlocker? earlier, my page 2 in the gallery for the chars are empty. Not locked, just.. empty. DLC chars have a page 2 in the gallery, hence i am bummed out. So i got curious if that page is actually empty, or bugged from the save. Yes yes, sound like broken recorder here. Cause i am not sure if i am properly explaining why i wanted someone else's save file to check.
No idea what you're talking about. The earlier save from the Chinese would have unlocked the full gallery for the base version of the game without the DLC. If you've used it, then the DLC characters will show up as ??? in the gallery. Most likely the save file provided is bugged or only works for the base, unupgraded version of the game (upgrading the game will break older gallery unlock saves).

In other news: DLC2 is in the works. The teaser for the new character is an avatar of the goddess. Probably the person Zara was referring to during one of her dialogue scenes.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea what you're talking about. The earlier save from the Chinese would have unlocked the full gallery for the base version of the game without the DLC. If you've used it, then the DLC characters will show up as ??? in the gallery. Most likely the save file provided is bugged or only works for the base, unupgraded version of the game (upgrading the game will break older gallery unlock saves).

In other news: DLC2 is in the works. The teaser for the new character is an avatar of the goddess. Probably the person Zara was referring to during one of her dialogue scenes.
Thats what i meant, just..blank page 2 for all non-dlc characters. working on the game to unlock the galleries naturally of course.
More DLC? of goblins taking down gods/deities? Maybe we need Kratos to end the game instead of goblin slayer on day 80 now lol

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't be surprise if there is an ending where we end up doing on narrator.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
200714-200803. Thats on the lower left of the title screen.
English version. Not too sure where i got it.
That's probably the fault of the save game then.
I unlocked my entries the normal way, so not sure what happened in your case.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v Welp, another upgrade pack on the way (early Sept)

paparapa

Reputation score
Love the concept. With the launch of Goblin slayer I really wonder why those developer havent invest into a proper goblin driven quality game yet.

But this one is a let down. The still CGI feels like a 1990 work in the cartridges era. Most H game nowadays are animated and with movements which offers a total different experience. And you need to click to watch more "stagnant" CGI. Nowadays who still plays Hentai game in 2020 using both hands clicking for images?