What's new

SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 (RJ291561)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been playing too much and will have 100+ generation goblins on my gallery filling runs. At some point, it's actually necessary to deliberately lose units otherwise time is wasted because the breeding function is disabled. I'm aware of the cheese strategies with defence and the army attack spell, but I have issues purging special goblins in addition to the stock breed having done more than 5 runs.

Speed running Patricia is really for completionists, since it's not impossible to corrupt her even if she's caught around turn 30+. After a while, players will only keep certain heroines alive and will convert the rest to meat. If there's an abundance of it, corrupting Patricia with a combination of cannibalism and rapes doesn't take long (those with the DMM version will note the high-level meats being toned down).

Edit: Just tried taking on Patricia with just a shaman and a pack of lords. Battle lasted two rounds, lost 4 lords out of 11 (my complete roster had 50+). Very cheesy.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've been playing too much and will have 100+ generation goblins on my gallery filling runs. At some point, it's actually necessary to deliberately lose units otherwise time is wasted because the breeding function is disabled. I'm aware of the cheese strategies with defence and the army attack spell, but I have issues purging special goblins in addition to the stock breed having done more than 5 runs.

Speed running Patricia is really for completionists, since it's not impossible to corrupt her even if she's caught around turn 30+. After a while, players will only keep certain heroines alive and will convert the rest to meat. If there's an abundance of it, corrupting Patricia with a combination of cannibalism and rapes doesn't take long (those with the DMM version will note the high-level meats being toned down).

Edit: Just tried taking on Patricia with just a shaman and a pack of lords. Battle lasted two rounds, lost 4 lords out of 11 (my complete roster had 50+). Very cheesy.
lol ikr?

You make a really good point, once you get into the higher tiers of generation it becomes really hard to cull the herd, you might want to keep a low def lord with high army count, even the special goblins die pretty easy if they are in the mob rather than as alpha.

For Patricia, the earliest I ever got her to appear was turn 18 on a 2nd run game (one game from scratch and then on the 2nd run after that on 5 star, it took me 3 attacks to whittle her army down so I captured her on turn 21). Assuming you manage to capture her as soon as she appears (turn 19) If you are using purely natural impregnation you CAN corrupt her before turn 80, but its a real challenge that requires careful use of actions per turn, and doing so means that you are committing to ending #5 (Elf forest burning) because you simply don't have the turns to do very much more than Patricia and Simona. The same goes pretty much for human ranch ending, you have barely enough time to corrupt all 12 humans without the use of meats

Even if you make a concerted effort to make sure that a target girl is always pregnant the most SANity damage you can do to her naturally is 3 dmg every 2 turns: assuming the girl is already pregnant you get -1 when she gives birth and another -1 when you fuck her again on the same turn (so -2 on the birth/sex turn) and on the next turn you get -1 when she is pregnant, rinse repeat. So in order to corrupt Patricia naturally you MUST capture her by turn 19 and make sure that she is ALWAYS being bred in order to do the 90 damage needed (80-20 = 60 turns, 60/2 = 30, 30*3 = 90 damage total). If you miss even 1 turn you will not be able to corrupt Patricia naturally (This is a real challenge. they really should add achievements in the game e.g. Corrupted Patricia without using meats :p)

So in view of the above, for planning purposes people should understand that on average you can do a total of around 280 SAN damage per game at most (not a game from scratch, you will spend too much time on army building to be efficient).

How this is calculated: 234 SAN damage per 80 turn game (78/2 = 39*3*2 = 234), the first turn you have no girls and you only have 2 girls by turn 2 earliest. This assumes that you always use 2 actions per turn to breed girls. The last action on each turn is normally needed for raiding to advance the story, using items for def/feeding girls/culling the herd/etc. you might be able to gain another 30-40 actions on turns where you can use all 3 actions for breeding, which translates to an additional 45-60 damage at most. So averaged that's 234 +45ish = 279.

Someone earlier posted that the first 4 girls need 24 damage each (16 turns) to corrupt, and Melanie (Dark elf) takes 66. I'm not sure about the other girls but by that metric alone you should be able to tell that you can't possibly naturally corrupt ALL the girls on a single playthrough by natural means.

I have a question, it seems to me that ending 3 and 4 trigger immediately once you fulfill the conditions, but I never got the elf ending 5 until turn 80. I can't really remember if its because I threw a high level meat at patricia in desperation on the last turn or if you really need to wait to turn 80. I can go try replaying an old save but if you know maybe you can just tell me :)

Finally, there are errors in the gallery that are addressed on the DMM download, wonder if anyone knows where to find any patches other than DMM?

Edit: I just realized that I probably fluffed alittle on the total SAN calculation since every consecutive turn you don't breed the same set of girls, but I suppose the deviation isn't going to be THAT huge, at most I think I undercounted by 20-30 damage, which = 1 lower tier girl. Do tell if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol ikr?

You make a really good point, once you get into the higher tiers of generation it becomes really hard to cull the herd, you might want to keep a low def lord with high army count, even the special goblins die pretty easy if they are in the mob rather than as alpha.

For Patricia, the earliest I ever got her to appear was turn 18 on a 2nd run game (one game from scratch and then on the 2nd run after that on 5 star, it took me 3 attacks to whittle her army down so I captured her on turn 21). Assuming you manage to capture her as soon as she appears (turn 19) If you are using purely natural impregnation you CAN corrupt her before turn 80, but its a real challenge that requires careful use of actions per turn, and doing so means that you are committing to ending #5 (Elf forest burning) because you simply don't have the turns to do very much more than Patricia and Simona. The same goes pretty much for human ranch ending, you have barely enough time to corrupt all 13 humans without the use of meats

Even if you make a concerted effort to make sure that a target girl is always pregnant the most SANity damage you can do to her naturally is 3 dmg every 2 turns: assuming the girl is already pregnant you get -1 when she gives birth and another -1 when you fuck her again on the same turn (so -2 on the birth/sex turn) and on the next turn you get -1 when she is pregnant, rinse repeat. So in order to corrupt Patricia naturally you MUST capture her by turn 19 and make sure that she is ALWAYS being bred in order to do the 90 damage needed (80-20 = 60 turns, 60/2 = 30, 30*3 = 90 damage total). If you miss even 1 turn you will not be able to corrupt Patricia naturally (This is a real challenge. they really should add achievements in the game e.g. Corrupted Patricia without using meats :p)

So in view of the above, for planning purposes people should understand that on average you can do a total of around 280 SAN damage per game at most (not a game from scratch, you will spend too much time on army building to be efficient).

How this is calculated: 234 SAN damage per 80 turn game (78/2 = 39*3*2 = 234), the first turn you have no girls and you only have 2 girls by turn 2 earliest. This assumes that you always use 2 actions per turn to breed girls. The last action on each turn is normally needed for raiding to advance the story, using items for def/feeding girls/culling the herd/etc. you might be able to gain another 30-40 actions on turns where you can use all 3 actions for breeding, which translates to an additional 45-60 damage at most. So averaged that's 234 +45ish = 279.

Someone earlier posted that the first 4 girls need 24 damage each to corrupt, and Melanie (Dark elf) takes 66. I'm not sure about the other girls but by that metric alone you should be able to tell that you can't possibly naturally corrupt ALL the girls on a single playthrough by natural means.

I have a question, it seems to me that ending 3 and 4 trigger immediately once you fulfill the conditions, but I never got the elf ending 5 until turn 80. I can't really remember if its because I threw a high level meat at patricia in desperation on the last turn or if you really need to wait to turn 80. I can go try replaying an old save but if you know maybe you can just tell me :)

Finally, there are errors in the gallery that are addressed on the DMM download, wonder if anyone knows where to find any patches other than DMM?

Edit: I just realized that I probably fluffed alittle on the total SAN calculation since every consecutive turn you don't breed the same set of girls, but I suppose the deviation isn't going to be THAT huge, at most I think I undercounted by 20-30 damage, which = 1 lower tier girl. Do tell if I'm wrong.
For ending 3, 4 and 5 the run will end on the turn the requirements are fulfilled.

90 sanity damage for Patricia if true requires a monumental effort without resorting to cannibalism. Not worth it, especially when human meat does drop just by playing through the stages.

It's definitely impossible to get all captives lewd before turn 80; the two elves and the dark elf take too much time without help from cannibalism. The need to cull the herd before the maximum number of goblins 512 is reached takes off turns as well. Even if players have a garrison so good that it doesn't need defensive help, not enough turns to go around corrupting everyone.

I'm not sure why the developer hasn't updated the DLsite version; maybe it's an anti-piracy move? DMM games are almost never picked up by the usual pirate sites because of the VPN hurdle.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For ending 3, 4 and 5 the run will end on the turn the requirements are fulfilled.

90 sanity damage for Patricia if true requires a monumental effort without resorting to cannibalism. Not worth it, especially when human meat does drop just by playing through the stages.

It's definitely impossible to get all captives lewd before turn 80; the two elves and the dark elf take too much time without help from cannibalism. The need to cull the herd before the maximum number of goblins 512 is reached takes off turns as well. Even if players have a garrison so good that it doesn't need defensive help, not enough turns to go around corrupting everyone.

I'm not sure why the developer hasn't updated the DLsite version; maybe it's an anti-piracy move? DMM games are almost never picked up by the usual pirate sites because of the VPN hurdle.
Yes Patricia is confirmed 90 SAN to break, I confirmed it myself again.

Edit: The next challenge I'm going to try is to get a Gob Lord to astronomical heights that he can clear game 3 solo

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes Patricia is confirmed 90 SAN to break, I confirmed it myself again.

Edit: The next challenge I'm going to try is to get a Gob Lord to astronomical heights that he can clear game 3 solo
Breaking Patricia is really for the ending; once the gallery unlocks is available it's not really necessary for future runs unless players like myself actually prefer to break her personally for individual gallery entry unlocks.

Good luck with the challenge. From what I can tell, the goblin slayers do far too much damage to a single unit to be taken out by just one garrison unit.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Btw, if you are interested in getting meat, it's best to kill off captures without raping them with the meat you get from defence fights, especially the early human captures as they yield the 2nd highest tier of meat. You shouldn't do it for the elves, Olivia, Zoe, Ricadonna or Vivan and they will drop the top tier meat so save the def battle meats for the normal girls.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Btw, if you are interested in getting meat, it's best to kill off captures without raping them with the meat you get from defence fights, especially the early human captures as they yield the 2nd highest tier of meat. You shouldn't do it for the elves, Olivia, Zoe, Ricadonna or Vivan and they will drop the top tier meat so save the def battle meats for the normal girls.
Probably should have made it clearer in the walkthrough.
The first heroine to yield 聖女の肉 on death is Iris. The first one for 貴女の肉 is Simona, so the first four girls with sanity checks (Jayda, Chloe, Iralie and Sayuki) are good targets to kill instantly for a meat upgrade. Iralie is an interesting case since she sometimes shows up late in subsequent playthroughs and she's an attack booster with no skill input. If I'm not running for a specific ending or going for a specific skillset, I don't mind keeping her alive even if it means settling for her default meat remains. Her starting sanity of 10 means she WILL die instantly from human meat so she's basically yielding virgin meat at no cost.

Virgin meat as the title implies is only available if the captives died virgins, it's a downgrade from the top tier but better than the second. This applies to ALL captives; it is a better reward to outright kill Iralie with free human meat (which essentially upgrades her to tier 3) or to swap a portion of woman's meat for virgin's meat for the other three (I prefer to keep Sayuki alive since with Iralie gone it's her and Diana for attack boost with no skill input and I'd prefer to alternate between the two instead of wasting turns on feeding individuals. I personally like Sayuki's scenes too.).

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got this info from the akunaki blog and added suggestions:

Meat tiers (ver 200707, not the DMM update)
1. 人肉 HP+1, SAN-10
Drops off human/elf attackers on defence battles

2. 女の肉 HP/Atk/Def/Magic+5, SAN-25
If you are not aiming for a particular ending, you should avoid fucking girls that drop this and give them Tier 1 人肉 to kill them, then they will drop Tier 4 処女の肉

3. 貴女の肉 HP/Atk/Def/Magic+10, SAN-50
If you have lower tier meats to spare you can also consider converting these girls to Tier 4 処女の肉, the difference is +10 to all stats, while it seems less worth it than upgrading from T2 to T4 remember that you can only feed a baby gob 3 times.

4. 処女の肉 HP/Atk/Def/Magic+20, SAN-75
This can only be gotten from converting lower tier girls without laying a hand on them, having sex with them even once will result in no conversion (they have to die virgins). All girls can be converted , even those that have scenes at capture. (including those of questionable chasity like vivian or presumed MILFs like Patrizia :p)

5. 聖女の肉 HP/Atk/Def/Magic+35, SAN-100
Girls in this category can be safely fucked to death, killing them via feeding them meats will not change the tier of meat they drop.

アンヴィル anvil. Pilgrim. Initial SAN value: ∞.
イラーリ Ilari. Novice Adventurer. Initial SAN value: 10. 女の肉
ジェイダ Jada. Novice Mage. Initial SAN value: 11. 女の肉
クロエ Chloe. Rogue. Initial SAN value: 13. 女の肉
サユキ Sayuki. Samurai. Initial SAN value: 14. 女の肉
シモーナ Simona. Elf. Initial SAN value: 14. 貴女の肉
ヒビキ Hibiki. Ninja. Initial SAN value: 15. 貴女の肉
ヴィヴィアン Vivian. Witch. Initial SAN value: 16. 貴女の肉
ダイアナ Diana. Knight. Initial SAN value: 16. 貴女の肉
アイリス Iris. Sage. Initial SAN value: 17. 貴女の肉
メラニー Melanie. Dark Elf. Initial SAN value: 18. 聖女の肉
ゾーイ Zoe. Necromancer. Initial SAN value: 18. 聖女の肉
オリビエ Olivia. Princess. Initial SAN value: 19. 聖女の肉
リッカドンナ Ricadonna. Pontiff. Initial SAN value: 20. 聖女の肉
パトリツィア Patrizia. Elf Queen. Initial SAN value: 21. 聖女の肉

Additionally, here is the table of SAN reduction to change mindbreak states from Resisting (拒絶) to Submissive (恭順) to Lewd (淫乱)
Anvil: 0-11, 12-23, 24
Irali: 0-11, 12-23, 24
Jada: 0-11, 12-23, 24
Chloe: 0-14, 15-26, 27
Sayuki: 0-14, 15-26, 27
Simona: 0-26, 27-53, 54
hibiki: 0-14, 15-29, 30
Vivian: 0-14, 15-29, 30
Diana: 0-17, 18-32, 33
Iris: 0-17, 18-35, 36
Melanie: 0-32, 33-65, 66
Zoe: 0-20, 21-38, 39
Olivia: 0-20, 21-38, 39
Ricadonna: 0-20, 21-38, 39
Patrizia: 0-44, 45-89, 90

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm sure Iris drops the top tier of meat on death.
I knew the elves were harder to mindbreak, but for Simona to resist more than Ricadonna was a surprise.
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Zoe is a necromancer when it's quite clear she isn't. Necromancers raise corpses from the dead, Zoe splices monster and human corpses together to animate as golems. Then again "Black Mage" and "Necromancer" can be considered synonyms of each other.
Once I get the patched version, I won't be so desperate to get the virgin meat. At any rate, the meat bonus does not affect command and HP which is what I like to improve regardless.
I suppose players will think using up two portions of human meat to kill the lowest tier girls bar Iralie is worth it, but I'm not too obsessed with it. If you'd read the akunaki blog, Sayuki is kept alive because she is very likely to impart her attack bonus to goblin offspring, including the goblin champion. Champions who mate with Sayuki for the entire game are rumoured to hit 150+ attack by the end of the first run.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm sure Iris drops the top tier of meat on death.
I knew the elves were harder to mindbreak, but for Simona to resist more than Ricadonna was a surprise.
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Zoe is a necromancer when it's quite clear she isn't. Necromancers raise corpses from the dead, Zoe splices monster and human corpses together to animate as golems. Then again "Black Mage" and "Necromancer" can be considered synonyms of each other.
Once I get the patched version, I won't be so desperate to get the virgin meat. At any rate, the meat bonus does not affect command and HP which is what I like to improve regardless.
I suppose players will think using up two portions of human meat to kill the lowest tier girls bar Iralie is worth it, but I'm not too obsessed with it. If you'd read the akunaki blog, Sayuki is kept alive because she is very likely to impart her attack bonus to goblin offspring, including the goblin champion. Champions who mate with Sayuki for the entire game are rumoured to hit 150+ attack by the end of the first run.
From reading the comments in the akunaki blog there are some really really important points regarding breeding that I seem to have misunderstood in my own testing of the inheritance system. I'll summarize it as such (caveat: this is all based on the JP player's comments so just remember that they too have come to these conclusions from testing... just WAY more testing than me and also that they are native japanese speakers and are likely to understand all the text better and in a more contextual way :p)

1. The stats and skills on goblins are governed by two metrics. 1) Generation base and 2) Maternal lineage -- as in which girls are in the goblin's ancestry will determine the regressive skills (like genes). e.g. if a goblin has ALL the girls in their lineage, it means any skill will manifest randomly whenever a checkroll for new skill passes on a new goblin baby. Conversely, if a goblin has only one maternal forebear skill, and that lineage is constantly being bred with the same girl, it will only manifest that one skill (if you actually take the trouble to do this).
2. According to the JP comments booster food fed to the baby has no effect on inheritance, but from my testing it does, the effect does not seem to scale with the amount of stat boosted, rather it gives a flat amount, but I can't be sure because the most I could do was +30 to a stat and I found that it generally gave me 6 point boost over the mother's natural genetics boost.
3. This one I'm not entirely sure I understood what the JP player was saying correctly, but I interpreted it as: The type of goblin being mated with has NO EFFECT on inheritance (again another surprising thing). i.e. mating a green gob with a girl will produce the same results as mating a goblin lord with the same girl, so long as both their lineages are exactly the same and they both received the same RNG on the increased stat. However, I'm fairly certain there will be some deviation because different goblin types have favored stat gains... so YMMV with this one.
4. The type of goblin DOES affect the chance that an offspring will be the same type; for example the father is a shaman, the chances that some of the litter birthed by the mother will be a shaman is much higher.
4. Some goblin types are predisposed to inheriting certain stats and completely ignoring others; e.g. a champion's def is impossible to raise reliably, even if you bang a +def girl for 100 generations you are probably not going to get anywhere on the def stat.
5. Stat inheritance is a function of the RNG'd stat from the mother to child. the only difference is the relative stat inherited by each individual from THEIR mother. e.g. if both the lord and the gob inherited +2 magic from their mother, they pass it onto their children in the exact same amount. If one got +1 and the other +3, that will be passed onwards as is and will affect all subsequent descendants.. Therefore, just pick the one in the litter that inherited the highest RNG on the desired stat to continue the lineage.
6. Command and HP are RANDOMLY drawn from a set range for the generation, nothing you do can change this. But the good news is that it doesn't affect downstream stats (hopefully). The only caveat to this is that boosted stats seem to impact the inherited stat, so boosting command is likely to carry over.

For magic, Anvil and Ricadonna give the most +magic inheritance, and Sayuki gives the most +Atk. The strategy is to consistently breed their own children with them and over time you will create monsters :p

One commenter there said that he had created a 150 magic shaman by the end of his FIRST run.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From reading the comments in the akunaki blog there are some really really important points regarding breeding that I seem to have misunderstood in my own testing of the inheritance system. I'll summarize it as such (caveat: this is all based on the JP player's comments so just remember that they too have come to these conclusions from testing... just WAY more testing than me and also that they are native japanese speakers and are likely to understand all the text better and in a more contextual way :p)

1. The stats and skills on goblins are governed by two metrics. 1) Generation base and 2) Maternal lineage -- as in which girls are in the goblin's ancestry will determine the regressive skills (like genes). e.g. if a goblin has ALL the girls in their lineage, it means any skill will manifest randomly whenever a checkroll for new skill passes on a new goblin baby. Conversely, if a goblin has only one maternal forebear skill, and that lineage is constantly being bred with the same girl, it will only manifest that one skill (if you actually take the trouble to do this).
2. According to the JP comments booster food fed to the baby has no effect on inheritance, but from my testing it does, the effect does not seem to scale with the amount of stat boosted, rather it gives a flat amount, but I can't be sure because the most I could do was +30 to a stat and I found that it generally gave me 6 point boost over the mother's natural genetics boost.
3. This one I'm not entirely sure I understood what the JP player was saying correctly, but I interpreted it as: The type of goblin being mated with has NO EFFECT on inheritance (again another surprising thing). i.e. mating a green gob with a girl will produce the same results as mating a goblin lord with the same girl, so long as both their lineages are exactly the same and they both received the same RNG on the increased stat. However, I'm fairly certain there will be some deviation because different goblin types have favored stat gains... so YMMV with this one.
4. The type of goblin DOES affect the chance that an offspring will be the same type; for example the father is a shaman, the chances that some of the litter birthed by the mother will be a shaman is much higher.
4. Some goblin types are predisposed to inheriting certain stats and completely ignoring others; e.g. a champion's def is impossible to raise reliably, even if you bang a +def girl for 100 generations you are probably not going to get anywhere on the def stat.
5. Stat inheritance is a function of the RNG'd stat from the mother to child. the only difference is the relative stat inherited by each individual from THEIR mother. e.g. if both the lord and the gob inherited +2 magic from their mother, they pass it onto their children in the exact same amount. If one got +1 and the other +3, that will be passed onwards as is and will affect all subsequent descendants.. Therefore, just pick the one in the litter that inherited the highest RNG on the desired stat to continue the lineage.
6. Command and HP are RANDOMLY drawn from a set range for the generation, nothing you do can change this. But the good news is that it doesn't affect downstream stats (hopefully). The only caveat to this is that boosted stats seem to impact the inherited stat, so boosting command is likely to carry over.

For magic, Anvil and Ricadonna give the most +magic inheritance, and Sayuki gives the most +Atk. The strategy is to consistently breed their own children with them and over time you will create monsters :p

One commenter there said that he had created a 150 magic shaman by the end of his FIRST run.
Based on your ending translation and your own reading of the comments, I have overestimated your Japanese language capability.

My guide was based on the akunaki comments, but I discounted the observations which did not tally with what I saw.

1. This is correct. I need to change my guide slightly. What it does mean is mating with a girl repeatedly had an increased chance of one of the father's skills being replaced by the mother's. This is random.

2. The boost from inherited doping can vary. It also depends on whether or not the doped baby was itself a product of previous doping. That way stat boosts can manifest multiple times.

3. This is wrongly interpreted and does not square with what I have observed. Girls further down the capture list have a much higher chance of birthing special goblins; this also depends on the type of stud used. For the earlier girls, they are less likely to generate non-standard goblins, but the genetic boost to stats has a slightly higher probability of passing on to the next generation (this depends on offspring. Shamans have a cap on attack no matter how often players choose Sayuki for example)

4. Not really. Sometimes it works, other times the litter will have a mix of special and standard goblins.

5. Correct. It's worth noting standard goblins are not restricted as far as attack, defence and magic are concerned.

6. The stat boost to the entire litter is the same. What you're seeing is variation because one of the ancestor goblins received doping in the past. Some of that doping has manifested itself in some offspring but not others.

7. Command and HP cannot be improved by the breeding vessels. Only way to do that is to dope a goblin and then dope its offspring. With multiple generations, the chances of HP and command being improved for a baby is higher. I'm certain about this because I've had two lords of the same litter with a command difference of 20+.

8. The girls you quoted are slightly more likely to pass on their stat boost to the next generation. Choosing other girls (Olivia for magic, Diana for attack etc.) still works. Even if the stat boost is lower, players compensate with a wider variety of goblins.

9. I read that strategy. It works but is too focused on one stat. In my case, my paladins and lords have unusually high defence because I was trying to fill out Melanie's gallery entries when running for ending 6.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Based on your ending translation and your own reading of the comments, I have overestimated your Japanese language capability.

My guide was based on the akunaki comments, but I discounted the observations which did not tally with what I saw.

1. This is correct. I need to change my guide slightly. What it does mean is mating with a girl repeatedly had an increased chance of one of the father's skills being replaced by the mother's. This is random.

2. The boost from inherited doping can vary. It also depends on whether or not the doped baby was itself a product of previous doping. That way stat boosts can manifest multiple times.

3. This is wrongly interpreted and does not square with what I have observed. Girls further down the capture list have a much higher chance of birthing special goblins; this also depends on the type of stud used. For the earlier girls, they are less likely to generate non-standard goblins, but the genetic boost to stats has a slightly higher probability of passing on to the next generation (this depends on offspring. Shamans have a cap on attack no matter how often players choose Sayuki for example)

4. Not really. Sometimes it works, other times the litter will have a mix of special and standard goblins.

5. Correct. It's worth noting standard goblins are not restricted as far as attack, defence and magic are concerned.

6. The stat boost to the entire litter is the same. What you're seeing is variation because one of the ancestor goblins received doping in the past. Some of that doping has manifested itself in some offspring but not others.

7. Command and HP cannot be improved by the breeding vessels. Only way to do that is to dope a goblin and then dope its offspring. With multiple generations, the chances of HP and command being improved for a baby is higher. I'm certain about this because I've had two lords of the same litter with a command difference of 20+.

8. The girls you quoted are slightly more likely to pass on their stat boost to the next generation. Choosing other girls (Olivia for magic, Diana for attack etc.) still works. Even if the stat boost is lower, players compensate with a wider variety of goblins.

9. I read that strategy. It works but is too focused on one stat. In my case, my paladins and lords have unusually high defence because I was trying to fill out Melanie's gallery entries when running for ending 6.
Thanks for clarifying. My Japanese is pretty basic, I can read all the hira/kata and understand the sentences well enough but most of the time need a dictionary for the Kanji, that's why I said my context interpretation is sometimes off and I tend to have trouble with colloquialisms (plus H-games use a crapton of vulgar and colloquial speech :p )

BTW I noticed that different girls have certain litter sizes, like ricadonna tend to pop 20ish per litter and olivia 8ish and so on. I once thought the number was completely random but after observing awhile I realized that.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I disagree with the observation. Litter size is a range and it's dependent on whether special goblins are spawned. If they are, the litter size is smaller than it would have been if the spawn was pure standard goblin.

Even the range for pure standard goblin can go from single digits to low 20s. Doesn't matter which captive it is. Some captives generate special goblins more often than others, which affects the average litter size.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm ok, litter size is not really that big a deal but I just thought it was interesting. I did a quick run of 5 generations using ricadonna, olivia and sayuki and noted the litter size and number/type of special gobs, I used a shaman for rica and olivia and a champion for sayuki (mainly because I wanted to see the atk inc). All males are from the same lineage.

Run 1: Rica - 20 (1 pala, 2 hobs, 1 shaman) / Sayuki - 10 (1 champion, 1 hob) / Olivia -18 (1 shaman, 1 hob)
Run 2: Rica - 22 (1 pala, 2 hobs, 1 shaman) / Sayuki - 7 (no special gobs) / Olivia -19 (2 shaman)
Run 3: Rica - 20 (2 pala, 1 hob) / Sayuki - 8 (1 hob) / Olivia -18 (1 shaman, 1 hob)
Run 4: Rica - 21 (1 shaman) / Sayuki - 9 (1 shaman) / Olivia -18 (2 shaman, 1 hob)
Run 5: Rica - 22 (1 hob, 2 shaman) / Sayuki - 11 (no special gobs) / Olivia -17 (4 shaman)

Not exactly a foolproof experiment, but you can definitely see a pattern in litter sizes. I would venture that higher tier (later girls) tend to have bigger litter size range except for the elves (patricia's litter size is about 10)

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Interesting. If I'm wrong then it's optimal to focus on the later girls for mating since the litter sizes are larger on average.
My own observations indicate litter size swings wildly between single and double digits, but players have to be VERY lucky to see 20+ and special goblins mixed in. I can't check the calculation internally, but it seems that "chaining" the captives for consecutive impregnation where available has an effect of increasing the litter size until the "chain" is broken.

On another note, the DLsite version is finally updated. I'm going to try a new run to see what changed besides bug fixes.

Edit: New feature slaughters half of the weakest goblins. In exchange, the remaining goblins get a stat boost equivalent to the number of goblins killed divided by 100. Very good for culling excessive standard goblins, but players with many special goblins will want to raid Patricia's stage instead.
Absolute earliest turn to capture Patricia is turn 19. So it IS possible to make her lewd before the time limit on turn 80, but not possible to clear her gallery entries as well on the same run if they weren't already done.
Iris drops 貴女の肉, I could have sworn it was the top tier previously. Oh well.
The meats have been nerfed; they no longer take off so much sanity and the overall boost is more in line with the top tier items for each individual attribute. There's only a +3 difference between 貴女の肉 and 処女の肉, so not worth wasting two pieces of meat. Iralie is still the best target for cannibalism as a virgin.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Interesting. If I'm wrong then it's optimal to focus on the later girls for mating since the litter sizes are larger on average.
My own observations indicate litter size swings wildly between single and double digits, but players have to be VERY lucky to see 20+ and special goblins mixed in. I can't check the calculation internally, but it seems that "chaining" the captives for consecutive impregnation where available has an effect of increasing the litter size until the "chain" is broken.

On another note, the DLsite version is finally updated. I'm going to try a new run to see what changed besides bug fixes.

Edit: New feature slaughters half of the weakest goblins. In exchange, the remaining goblins get a stat boost equivalent to the number of goblins killed divided by 100. Very good for culling excessive standard goblins, but players with many special goblins will want to raid Patricia's stage instead.
Absolute earliest turn to capture Patricia is turn 19. So it IS possible to make her lewd before the time limit on turn 80, but not possible to clear her gallery entries as well on the same run if they weren't already done.
Iris drops 貴女の肉, I could have sworn it was the top tier previously. Oh well.
The meats have been nerfed; they no longer take off so much sanity and the overall boost is more in line with the top tier items for each individual attribute. There's only a +3 difference between 貴女の肉 and 処女の肉, so not worth wasting two pieces of meat. Iralie is still the best target for cannibalism as a virgin.
Nice! I like the changes, even the meat nerf because tbh they were seriously overpowered, because thanks to them I have completed my challenge in record time; a 1 man Gob lord tank
Stats:
Generation: 50
Lineage (starting from generation 14): Ricadonna-Olivia on a rotating basis
Born from Shaman paternal line as a by-the-way child
Command: 126 (I never remotely manage to get this number of mobs on him... have to cull all the time, on avg he has 60 followers at any time)
HP: 99
Atk: 72
Def: 131
Magic: 120
Skill: Ricadonna's AOE nuke, Olivia's AOE Heal (Unnecessary honestly, his 2MP wipes the mobs and severely damages the enemy leaders and then he beats them down with his high atk if they are still alive after he uses up his MP)

He solos goblin slayers on 5 star with normal gobs as his followers on defense fights. He'll lose on average 40 of his followers per fight, which makes for efficient regular culling if you raid with him (he loses 20 to Patrizia's troops)

Edit: as of now, I can basically raid and defend with 1 unit per roster, using green gobs as mob units, on auto-attack no less (the AI will use your nukes until you run out of MP and then switch to melee, which is what i'd do anyhow)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice. Without consistent doping with generational inheritance I probably saw that spread of stats around the 90-100 mark. None of my lords have command over 100, which is not necessarily a bad thing since it's more difficult to cull specific goblin types.

dudehacker

Reputation score
Good Defense strategy:
use 1 team of shaman with high magic stat and AOE spell + shaman troops & 1 defense item (2nd page immunity for 2 to 3 turns).
nothing can kill u in 2-3 turns. u only have 3 mana.

if your damage is not high enough for 3 turn kill, use Lord and white goblin and 3 items.

trap and heal is useless when immunity is so op.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Expect release Early August

No info on what's in it on the page tho.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Expect release Early August

No info on what's in it on the page tho.
Interesting... that's a rather fast DLC (assuming its an expansion and not just minor adjustments). The game must have made them big bucks, it was #1 on all the relevant lists on DLsite for quite a long time iirc.

Nothing on peperonchi's blog that would suggest the content either though...