What's new

SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 (RJ291561)

SBelmont

Reputation score
Anyone know what affects the appearance of the girls that assault your base? One playthrough I had Ilali (イラーリ) assault on like day 8, and another she didn't come til around day 15. The latter run I sped through the first few towns since it was around my 4th playthrough.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone know what affects the appearance of the girls that assault your base? One playthrough I had Ilali (イラーリ) assault on like day 8, and another she didn't come til around day 15. The latter run I sped through the first few towns since it was around my 4th playthrough.
either the difficulty you pick or how fast you progress (like invading a certain area early).
when i pick the lowest difficulty she arrive around day 8, but when i play on 1 star she already threaten me on day 1 and barge in at day 4.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
either the difficulty you pick or how fast you progress (like invading a certain area early).
when i pick the lowest difficulty she arrive around day 8, but when i play on 1 star she already threaten me on day 1 and barge in at day 4.
Not sure how the game determines when ilari (the novice adventurer) appears, her event appearance was on day 1 of my 2nd playthrough and she barged in on day 15.

I played super strategically on my first playthrough on normal difficulty and built an army capable of taking down the princess (the high priestess was too much of a biatch to beat and I didn't have enough turns to make capturing her and breaking her possible for ending 4) and then I made sure to kill the princess all the way down to the elf and got the meat that turbocharged my army, then I jumped to 5 stars on my second playthrough, by the time ilari appeared on turn 15 I had already captured the princess and she died in one hit to my trap (waste of items -_-)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Found this in a Chinese forum. There's an extra text file inside for some reason, doesn't seem to be malicious, but it's a full save indeed.
A few save sharing site include a txt file for either where / how to use the save or to credit the uploader.
Can't tell without looking at the text file content trhough a translator though :D

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So.. any bets on the DLC characters?
I want to bet on the Sage, Sword Saint, Hero, 'slayer' and a demon.
It's more or less a given the first DLC will feature the Dark Elf Queen.
Melanie has no ending she's tied to, so bringing her Queen in helps give both of them an ending.

Sayuki fills the sword saint role.
There might be a female goblin slayer, but I'm not sure how the developer will write that in.

jaevulen

Reputation score
Game threads are for game discussion.
I have tried translating the game using translator++ but it doesnt work. anyone else know how to do it?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
None of T++ components are able of handling xp3 archives.
In this case, it's actually a good thing, cause the engine in question has no problem with full unicode range in variables' names and an MTL would inevitably mess that up.

The archive itself isn't obfuscated in any way, so you can easily unpack it, translate just the parts that are meant to be translated and repack.

hd00d

Reputation score
Well there's 900 files to translate and there's no way I can manually adjust the translation to avoid the variable names. Is there a way to do it in T++ instead? I'm only interested in MTL of the dialog.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I'm not familiar with translation tools, but it would seem you'd need something that would be able to select by pattern (as the wait command ([待]) looks like the best bet; unless it's simply any uncommented line that doesn't start with a command (which here seems to mean an expression delimited by '[]')) or '*' marker, then submit a line at a time for translation...
Well, as long as 'submit for translation' doesn't mean 'push at GT or a similar service', it actually sounds like something a decently designed translation tool should be able to do, but - again - I don't really know much on that topic, so can't name any such software.

Actually, thinking about it, given how this engine works, there might be an option of hooking something into the function that pushes strings on screen...

Last edited:

hd00d

Reputation score
I actually have it translated already, but I need to blacklist the variables contained in [ ] from being translated. I'm pretty sure there would be one, just need to check the manual for Translator ++

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally finished all 5 endings. Compared to previous games, this is easier provided players figure out the systems quickly, use the meat wisely and keep the core of the upgraded units intact throughout playthrough.

Might as well write a guide for this.

Units:

Goblin: Cannon fodder. Relies on numbers to be effective. Cannon fodder is increasingly tougher to destroy as inbreeding takes hold and the generations start to pile up. Best paired with the Lord if there's too many of them and a cull is required.
Hobgoblin: Initially these will be the alphas if there are no special goblin class units available. Can't cast spells initially, but they inherit about 50% of a shaman's magic stat and will eventually become effective spellcasters (still restricted to just 1MP). Better quality cannon fodder, but they don't appear as often as standard goblins.
Goblin Shaman: The premier spellcaster. How effective this unit is depends heavily on the magic skills it has inherited from its forebears. Attack and Defence are actually worse than the standard goblin and they have poor leadership and HP, however it's always effective to have one in a raiding and defending army especially if they get the top-end healing and damage spells.
Goblin Champion: Unbelievable HP and attack from the get go. To compensate, cannot learn spells because it has 0MP (it still inherits skills which can be passed on to its offspring). Despite the high HP, it has poor defence so it dies more easily than the Paladin at higher difficulties. It HAS to be placed in the frontline since it has a range of 1, so backline armies can target it with impunity for no retaliation.
Goblin Paladin: The best combination of attack and defence of the goblin units. On the other hand it has poor magic and below-average command. Use this as a vanguard to either heal units or buff the damage on the first round. Very good at holding a line even if it's alone thanks to its high defence.
Goblin Lord: The generalist unit. Not as good at fighting as the paladin and not as capable a spellcaster as the shaman. The best command stat, so fill it up with goblins or risk losing the special units if a fight goes badly. Best to keep it in the backline since its range allows it to attack any enemy unit.

Girls:

Anvil (Pilgrim): +1 Magic, heal wing for 1x Magic.
The only heroine who can't die from insanity (religious faith doing what it does best). Players will need to rely on her inherited healing skill early on to keep losses down. The chat among the JP players is mages can get absurd magic bonus from repeatedly copulating with her, which makes the game easier in subsequent runs.

Iralie (Greenhorn adventurer): +1 Attack.
Will attack the nest after her event is triggered. Nothing much to say about her; copulate repeatedly with her to get the goblin attack rating to a respectable level. It's worth noting she has no magic spells to pass on to offspring, which is very useful if players want to lock a particular skill combination in offspring.

Jayda (Apprentice witch): +1 Defence, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1x Magic.
The first character improving defence and offering an offensive spell. Spells do not invite retaliation from targeted units, so getting this on a mage is vital early on. Unfortunately her ability is outclassed later on, so it's optimal for players to get her killed to claim the meat from her remains.

Chloe (Thief): +1 Defence, army spell increases attack power by 1.3.
Chloe's spell is unique; despite doing no damage it helps the rest of the wings do more. Obviously to make use of it the first unit to make a move needs to cast it straight away to reap maximum benefit. The spell is not dependent on magic, so it's a decent choice for goblin paladins. As the game progresses, it is less important to have the spell in the first round so keeping Chloe alive is a matter of player preference.

Sayuki (Samurai): +1 Attack.
Will attack the nest after her second event. Use her the same way one uses Iralie. She is a requirement to see the third ending together with Hibiki. On a personal note, I really like her character design and H-scenes.

Simona (Elf archer): +1 Defence, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.2x Magic
Simona's ability is a straight upgrade from Chloe's. Useful early on but outclassed later. If she is driven insane, she leaves behind 貴女の肉. She's a requirement for ending 5 together with her Queen Patricia. One thing to note, elves take much longer than humans to mindbreak through rape alone so anyone going for ending 5 needs to get her early and work her as soon as possible.
Another character I like as far as H-scenes are concerned.

Hibiki (Ninja): +1 Magic, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.5x Magic
Upgrade from Simona, but her bonus is magic instead of defence. Attacks the nest after her second event. Requirement together with Sayuki for ending 3.

Vivian (Witch): +1 Defence, attack spell against all wings for 1x Magic
Vivian's special ability is bugged in version 200707 and it only attacks one wing. Players who bought this from DMM can download the updated version, those who bought it from DLsite or pirated it will need to wait. A shame about the bug, since the ability is very useful as the battles become increasingly difficult. Players on the initial version are better off driving her insane rather than going for her ability.
DMM 200710, DLsite 200714 and later: Her ability now works and is the difference between getting slaughtered at the tougher dungeons or breezing through them. Still superseded by the Pope, but in the first two or three runs players should now be focusing on incorporating her ability into the hordes.

Diana (Knight): +1 Attack
Use her the same way one uses Sayuki and Iralie. To get ending 3, its necessary to NOT capture her. This will slow down the unlocking of later dungeons but there will be plenty of time to corrupt Sayuki and Hibiki regardless.

Iris (Sage): +1 Magic, heal wing for 2x Magic.
A straight upgrade from Anvil, but she can die from insanity. Her spell is good enough that the upgrade isn't really necessary, so players might want to keep her alive if they can't capture the roster.

Melanie (Dark Elf Mercenary): +1 Defence
Attacks the nest after her second event is triggered. Unlike the other captives with no skills, Melanie's boost is to defence. Be sure to copulate with her often to increase the chances of her bonus filtering through the goblin hordes. She is not tied to any ending, but her bonus is unique so it's best to keep her alive. All captives from Melanie onwards drop the top tier human meat on death.

Zoe (Black Mage): +1 Attack, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.8x Magic.
Zoe is the last of the heroines to invade (attacks after her second event). Her attack spell is the strongest of its class, so keeping her alive is a good idea for Goblin Mages, Goblin Lords and even Hobgoblins in a pinch.

Olivia (Princess): +1 Magic, army heal spell for 1x Magic
Olivia's ability is unique and it's worth considering for Mages (the improved healing spells are better for the other squads).

Ricadonna (Pontiff): +1 Magic, attacks spell against all wings for 1.3x Magic.
Straight upgrade over Vivian and it's not bugged. This is THE spell to give Mages, especially on 5 star difficulty when the goblin slayers start appearing. Casting this twice with a properly prepared stack is enough to finish any battle.

Patricia (High Elf Queen): +1 Defence, heal wing for 3x Magic.
Although she's an upgrade over Iris, it's very difficult to actually capture her in the first few runs. To top it off, her defending army uses Ricadonna's ability which is guaranteed to wipe most armies which aren't prepared for it. To mindbreak her through sex alone requires a perfect run with no room for error, so ensure there's enough human meat in the larder to break her spirit faster. Required for ending 5 together with Simona.

Breeding:
Based on personal observation, chatter from the JP players and the in-game hints:

1. Mating with a captive increases the chance her attribute is passed on to the next generation. Higher chance of inheriting the stat with increased mating frequency.
2. All goblin units have a certain affinity for particular stats, so mages increase their magic stat quickly while Paladins get higher defence than anyone else.
3. If the breeding vessel has a skill and the inseminating goblin has two skills, offspring will either inherit the mother's skill replacing one of the father's existing skills or it will inherit two of the father's gene pool of skills. This applies even to units which cannot cast spells at all (Goblin and Goblin Champion). For this reason, the captives who DON'T give a skill can be valuable for increased likelihood to generate a preferred skillset for future generations.
4. The temporary buff given to units from consumables and/or human meat affects the baby goblin directly. According to the game, future generations have a chance of a higher number of the item-boosted stat compared to their siblings of the same generation. This carries through to future generations and beyond, so it's in the interest of players to dope promising goblin babies every so often and to ensure the doped lineage isn't broken through unit annihilation in battle.
5. Sanity of breeding vessels can reach zero or below that during a turn. Players who don't want to lose the captive simply need to improve the sanity to positive numbers before the turn ends. -1 sanity during mating, the pregnant phase and the birth phase.
6. Players not relying on the gallery unlock should take note each captive can only take a number of mating sessions before her mental state worsens. Once the captive's state changes, it's not possible to view the rebellious variant of a scene until a new run is started. The full gallery unlock resolves this, but players who want to do things the hard way need to plan before selecting a mating session.

Battles:
Turn order is always top to bottom on the squad rotation list. If players perform a raid, they get the first move. During nest defence, be sure to assign defenders or the nest will be destroyed without a fight for ending 1.
All units need at least two turns to kill, one turn to kill the pack and the next to reduce the alpha/leader's HP to zero. Attack strength is dependent on the number and type of pack units accompanying an alpha, which is why Vivian and Ricadonna's skills are so powerful.
For nest defence, the first type of trap determines the strength and duration of healing in between turns, the duration of a random unit's invulnerability to all damage and the strength and duration of a defensive trap respectively. Setting traps takes up one action during a turn. When the turn counter is divisible by 5, the nest will be attacked by invaders (quality depends on selected difficulty level and the turn counter). When the counter is divisible by 7, girls who are roaming the map will attack if their second cutscene has been viewed.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Finally finished all 5 endings. Compared to previous games, this is easier provided players figure out the systems quickly, use the meat wisely and keep the core of the upgraded units intact throughout playthrough.

Might as well write a guide for this.

Units:

Goblin: Cannon fodder. Relies on numbers to be effective. Cannon fodder is increasingly tougher to destroy as inbreeding takes hold and the generations start to pile up. Best paired with the Lord if there's too many of them and a cull is required.
Hobgoblin: Initially these will be the alphas if there are no special goblin class units available. Can't cast spells initially, but they inherit about 50% of a shaman's magic stat and will eventually become effective spellcasters (still restricted to just 1MP). Better quality cannon fodder, but they don't appear as often as standard goblins.
Goblin Shaman: The premier spellcaster. How effective this unit is depends heavily on the magic skills it has inherited from its forebears. Attack and Defence are actually worse than the standard goblin and they have poor leadership and HP, however it's always effective to have one in a raiding and defending army especially if they get the top-end healing and damage spells.
Goblin Champion: Unbelievable HP and attack from the get go. To compensate, cannot learn spells because it has 0MP (it still inherits skills which can be passed on to its offspring). Despite the high HP, it has poor defence so it dies more easily than the Paladin at higher difficulties. It HAS to be placed in the frontline since it has a range of 1, so backline armies can target it with impunity for no retaliation.
Goblin Paladin: The best combination of attack and defence of the goblin units. On the other hand it has poor magic and below-average command. Use this as a vanguard to either heal units or buff the damage on the first round. Very good at holding a line even if it's alone thanks to its high defence.
Goblin Lord: The generalist unit. Not as good at fighting as the paladin and not as capable a spellcaster as the shaman. The best command stat, so fill it up with goblins or risk losing the special units if a fight goes badly. Best to keep it in the backline since its range allows it to attack any enemy unit.

Girls:

Anvil (Pilgrim): +1 Magic, heal wing for 1x Magic.
The only heroine who can't die from insanity (religious faith doing what it does best). Players will need to rely on her inherited healing skill early on to keep losses down. The chat among the JP players is mages can get absurd magic bonus from repeatedly copulating with her, which makes the game easier in subsequent runs.

Iralie (Greenhorn adventurer): +1 Attack.
Will attack the nest after her event is triggered. Nothing much to say about her; copulate repeatedly with her to get the goblin attack rating to a respectable level. It's worth noting she has no magic spells to pass on to offspring, which is very useful if players want to lock a particular skill combination in offspring.

Jayda (Apprentice witch): +1 Defence, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1x Magic.
The first character improving defence and offering an offensive spell. Spells do not invite retaliation from targeted units, so getting this on a mage is vital early on. Unfortunately her ability is outclassed later on, so it's optimal for players to get her killed to claim the meat from her remains.

Chloe (Thief): +1 Defence, army spell increases attack power by 1.3.
Chloe's spell is unique; despite doing no damage it helps the rest of the wings do more. Obviously to make use of it the first unit to make a move needs to cast it straight away to reap maximum benefit. The spell is not dependent on magic, so it's a decent choice for goblin paladins. As the game progresses, it is less important to have the spell in the first round so keeping Chloe alive is a matter of player preference.

Sayuki (Samurai): +1 Attack.
Will attack the nest after her second event. Use her the same way one uses Iralie. She is a requirement to see the third ending together with Hibiki. On a personal note, I really like her character design and H-scenes.

Simona (Elf archer): +1 Defence, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.2x Magic
Simona's ability is a straight upgrade from Chloe's. Useful early on but outclassed later. If she is driven insane, she leaves behind 貴女の肉. She's a requirement for ending 5 together with her Queen Patricia. One thing to note, elves take much longer than humans to mindbreak through rape alone so anyone going for ending 5 needs to get her early and work her as soon as possible.
Another character I like as far as H-scenes are concerned.

Hibiki (Ninja): +1 Magic, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.5x Magic
Upgrade from Simona, but her bonus is magic instead of defence. Attacks the nest after her second event. Requirement together with Sayuki for ending 3.

Vivian (Witch): +1 Defence, attack spell against all wings for 1x Magic
Vivian's special ability is bugged in version 200707 and it only attacks one wing. Players who bought this from DMM can download the updated version, those who bought it from DLsite or pirated it will need to wait. A shame about the bug, since the ability is very useful as the battles become increasingly difficult. Players on the initial version are better off driving her insane rather than going for her ability.

Diana (Knight): +1 Attack
Use her the same way one uses Sayuki and Iralie. To get ending 3, its necessary to NOT capture her. This will slow down the unlocking of later dungeons but there will be plenty of time to corrupt Sayuki and Hibiki regardless.

Iris (Sage): +1 Magic, heal wing for 2x Magic.
A straight upgrade from Anvil, but she can die from insanity. Her spell is good enough that the upgrade isn't really necessary, so players might want to keep her alive if they can't capture the roster.

Melanie (Dark Elf Mercenary): +1 Defence
Attacks the nest after her second event is triggered. Unlike the other captives with no skills, Melanie's boost is to defence. Be sure to copulate with her often to increase the chances of her bonus filtering through the goblin hordes. She is not tied to any ending, but her bonus is unique so it's best to keep her alive. If she dies, she drops the highest quality human meat (聖女の肉) to buff goblin babies.

Zoe (Black Mage): +1 Attack, attack spell targeting enemy wing for 1.8x Magic.
Zoe is the last of the heroines to invade her nest (attacks after her second event). Her attack spell is the strongest of its class, so keeping her alive is a good idea for Goblin Mages, Goblin Lords and even Hobgoblins in a pinch.

Olivia (Princess): +1 Magic, army heal spell for 1x Magic
Olivia's ability is unique and it's worth considering for Mages (the improved healing spells are better for the other squads).

Ricadonna (Pontiff): +1 Magic, attacks spell against all wings for 1.3x Magic.
Straight upgrade over Vivian and it's not bugged. This is THE spell to give Mages, especially on 5 star difficulty when the goblin slayers start appearing. Casting this twice with a properly prepared stack is enough to finish any battle.

Patricia (High Elf Queen): +1 Defence, heal wing for 3x Magic.
Although she's an upgrade over Iris, it's very difficult to actually capture her in the first few runs. To top it off, her defending army uses Ricadonna's ability which is guaranteed to wipe most armies which aren't prepared for it. It's virtually impossible to mindbreak her through sex alone no matter how early players capture her, so ensure there's enough human meat in the larder to break her spirit faster. Required for ending 5 together with Simona.

Breeding:
Based on personal observation, chatter from the JP players and the in-game hints:

1. Mating with a captive increases the chance her attribute is passed on to the next generation. Higher chance of inheriting the stat with increased mating frequency.
2. All goblin units have a certain affinity for particular stats, so mages increase their magic stat quickly while Paladins get higher defence than anyone else.
3. If the breeding vessel has a skill and the inseminating goblin has two skills, offspring will either inherit the mother's skill replacing one of the father's existing skills or it will inherit the father's skillset with no change. This applies even to units which cannot cast spells at all (Goblin and Goblin Champion). For this reason, the captives who DON'T give a skill are valuable for their ability to lock a preferred skillset for future generations.
4. The temporary buff given to units from consumables and/or human meat affects the baby goblin directly. According to the game, future generations have a chance of a higher number of the item-boosted stat compared to their siblings of the same generation. This carries through to future generations and beyond, so it's in the interest of players to dope promising goblin babies every so often and to ensure the lineage isn't broken through unit annihilation in battle.
5. Sanity of breeding vessels can reach zero or below that during a turn. Players who don't want to lose the captive simply need to improve the sanity to positive numbers before the turn ends.
6. Players not relying on the gallery unlock should take note each captive can only take a number of mating sessions before her mental state worsens. Once the captive's state changes, it's not possible to view the rebellious variant of a scene until a new run is started. The full gallery unlock resolves this, but players who want to do things the hard way need to plan before selecting a mating session.

Battles:
Turn order is always top to bottom on the squad rotation list. If players perform a raid, they get the first move. During nest defence, be sure to assign defenders or the nest will be destroyed without a fight for ending 1.
All units need at least two turns to kill, one turn to kill the pack and the next to reduce the alpha/leader's HP to zero. Attack strength is dependent on the number and type of pack units accompanying an alpha, which is why Vivian and Ricadonna's skills are so powerful.
For nest defence, the first type of trap determines the strength and duration of healing in between turns, the duration of a random unit's invulnerability to all damage and the strength and duration of a defensive trap respectively. Setting traps takes up one action during a turn. When the turn counter is divisible by 5, the nest will be attacked by invaders (quality depends on selected difficulty level and the turn counter). When the counter is divisible by 7, girls who are roaming the map will attack if their second cutscene has been viewed.
Excellent guide! I might want to add something to it. For players who are looking for offensive raiding efficiency, you really ONLY need Ricadonna's skill and + magic enhancing items, everything else is pretty superfluous.

Here is an example set up that can basically wipe every single encounter, even bosses (except for Patricia, for that you need a much higher magic stat for your shaman) This works even in 5 star, so once you have this team you can beat everything without even trying.

Position #1 (Right Forward wing): Paladin with ~50 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command hobgoblins (they have higher magic stat)
Position #2 (Left Forward wing): Champion with as high an attack as you can. Set with other champions (usually you don't want to do this as you can lose your high value champion units easily but in this case you really want the alpha strike damage)
Position #3 (Right back wing): Lord with ~50 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command other lords or hobgoblins or whichever units you have more of to give larger numbers boost.
Position #4 (Left back wing i.e. the last to attack on your turn): Shaman with ~60-70 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command other shamans, preferable if your alpha has a higher command (15-20).

Strategy: Paladin and Champion are basically mob clearers since you cannot damage the enemy leader till they are cleared. Lord either mops up any leftovers or gives some damage to enemy leaders to set up for shaman. Shaman with 70 magic and 15 other shamans deal 110++ damage that effectively wipes the enemy team before they even have one turn.

In defence battles (especially at 5 star) you are forced to take the first hit, so make sure you have a healing item and traps set. but you only really need the backline to have ricadonna's skill, have an all heal (Olivia skill) on your paladin to replenish mobs on your backline before they nuke and you are set. Use hobs or regular goblins in defence fights as that's the best way to cull the herd

I've tried to challenge myself and see what were the minimum turns to get patricia from a cold start (as in start the game from nothing) and so far I've managed to capture her on turn 20 of a second game in 5 stars (i.e. use first game to get good units and meat). Still needed to whittle her army down over 3 turns before I could beat her. I'm sure it can be done better.

Edit: You can get +10 magic baby food from Ricadonna's castle, thats probably the highest place you can farm with low losses till you build the team above.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that this is the game thread. Do not have translation discussions in the game thread.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Excellent guide! I might want to add something to it. For players who are looking for offensive raiding efficiency, you really ONLY need Ricadonna's skill and + magic enhancing items, everything else is pretty superfluous.

Here is an example set up that can basically wipe every single encounter, even bosses (except for Patricia, for that you need a much higher magic stat for your shaman) This works even in 5 star, so once you have this team you can beat everything without even trying.

Position #1 (Right Forward wing): Paladin with ~50 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command hobgoblins (they have higher magic stat)
Position #2 (Left Forward wing): Champion with as high an attack as you can. Set with other champions (usually you don't want to do this as you can lose your high value champion units easily but in this case you really want the alpha strike damage)
Position #3 (Right back wing): Lord with ~50 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command other lords or hobgoblins or whichever units you have more of to give larger numbers boost.
Position #4 (Left back wing i.e. the last to attack on your turn): Shaman with ~60-70 magic and Ricadonna's skill. Set to command other shamans, preferable if your alpha has a higher command (15-20).

Strategy: Paladin and Champion are basically mob clearers since you cannot damage the enemy leader till they are cleared. Lord either mops up any leftovers or gives some damage to enemy leaders to set up for shaman. Shaman with 70 magic and 15 other shamans deal 110++ damage that effectively wipes the enemy team before they even have one turn.

In defence battles (especially at 5 star) you are forced to take the first hit, so make sure you have a healing item and traps set. but you only really need the backline to have ricadonna's skill, have an all heal (Olivia skill) on your paladin to replenish mobs on your backline before they nuke and you are set. Use hobs or regular goblins in defence fights as that's the best way to cull the herd

I've tried to challenge myself and see what were the minimum turns to get patricia from a cold start (as in start the game from nothing) and so far I've managed to capture her on turn 20 of a second game in 5 stars (i.e. use first game to get good units and meat). Still needed to whittle her army down over 3 turns before I could beat her. I'm sure it can be done better.

Edit: You can get +10 magic baby food from Ricadonna's castle, thats probably the highest place you can farm with low losses till you build the team above.
No doubt heavy reliance on Ricadonna's skill wins the game, but I actually prefer variety with my units. Letting Patricia's army wipe mine every once in a while is an effective cull in between goblin slayer waves. I didn't use the doping feature very effectively when running for the endings, so I'm probably missing out on the full potential of magic spam.

Dragantis

Reputation score
This game look interesting but since Kagura Gamer already is coworking with this game developer I gonna wait for translated version. But to be honest there is not enough games where you play as a monster race or overlord.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No doubt heavy reliance on Ricadonna's skill wins the game, but I actually prefer variety with my units. Letting Patricia's army wipe mine every once in a while is an effective cull in between goblin slayer waves. I didn't use the doping feature very effectively when running for the endings, so I'm probably missing out on the full potential of magic spam.
Yes I agree that dope spamming ricadonna's skill is the ultimate cheese, but I guess if you really want to speed run it there isn't anything comparable, it's just completely broken once you get magic skill to 50 and above (on any goblin type that can use magic)

I figured out a really interesting way of doing periodic wipes to clear my army. I send an all normal goblin army in with one shaman on the last position to Patricia's zone. If the shaman has around 80 magic or above, patricia's army does only 1-5 damage to the shaman and his units when using their AOE attacks (they have about 3 or 4 turns doing this, when they run out of MP they switch to physical attacks, which will wipe the shaman with the floor).

I just have my green gobs pillage until they are wiped out and then my shaman nukes patricia's army in 2 turns. Generally your shaman shouldn't even have run out of units on the first nuke, and taken only marginal damage on the 2nd nuke. That way I get pillage bonus items AND victory items.

On defence, I have ONE shaman team, honestly you don't even need a shaman with very high magic, you could probably get away with 60 magic, which you'd get by the time you have 20+ generation shamans even without doping. How it works is you have the Shaman alpha with Ricadonna's skill and then his unit is shaman as well for max magic boost. then you use the invulnerability item for defence, that's it! If you use the highest level one, you get 4 rounds of invulnerability (1 round more than your shaman has MP).

I have a 78 magic shaman and he and his crew of 18 solos the goblin slayers on 5 star difficulty. It's a 3 round fight, 1st round clears the slayers' mobs, 2nd and 3rd round blows them up.

Note: it's very important that the other 3 slots are empty, the invulnerability item is random and if you have any other team you might RNG yourself good... the slayers will one turn a full army without protection or very very high def/magic.

In terms of baby doping, if you want to use the ricadonna cheese method you only need to focus on getting +magic items, +10 if you can, but +8 works well enough and anyway there is a threshold to how much magic stat can be inherited by the next generation so even if you dope one of your babies to a ridiculous 100+ magic stat, the best you are going to get is a boost of maybe 4-5 magic stat between generations.

It seems that each generation has a certain 'baseline' for stats for that generation, modified by inherited boosts.

- Say for example a generation 20 shaman has a base range of 40-50 magic, assuming you never doped his father or grandfather etc.

- Now say for example you bred this lineage exclusively with Ricadonna, every generation will get a natural +1 magic (so +20 in total), so now your new shaman babies produced with Ricadonna come out with a 60ish magic range at generation 20.

- Now lets say you doped this lineage four times and the RNG generator carried over a boost of between +2 to +5 every doping (the boost carryover is NOT guaranteed, only the mother's bonus is, and even then the final result is picked from at random from the range with the father's current stat as the benchmark) you now have shamans that clock in at 80ish.

- Don't overboost a stat (unless you need a monster to watch your base or as a temporary primary attacker) because no matter how high you boost you are going to run into the boost inheritance cap.

- Boosting multiple stats make a nice well rounded goblin, but remember boosts are not guaranteed to be inherited, one stat may carry over and not the rest. You might be needing to try many times with the same goblin and the mother before you get a promising enough baby to carry on.

I find that if you get a gob with 90 in whatever stat you desire is pretty much all you are going to need in almost any situation. So once you have a goblin that has 60 base as a baby, you can pump him with 3 x +10s and he becomes your permanent roster. I've wanted to breed a 100 magic shaman, but after a while I realized that my current 81 shaman with the nuke pretty much solo wipes everything in the game (with proper timing of course).

Edit: I haven't tried yet, but theoretically you COULD get a goblin lord to 80 magic without too much difficulty, then if you stack 80-100 shamans behind him (or hobs, or whatever) he can 2 nuke everything and even take a blow in case of accidents.

Last edited: