シモーナとパトリツィアを『淫乱』状態にすると、このエンディングとなります。
もう一つのグッドエンドを見ていない場合、人間のヒロインを集中的に『淫乱』状態にすると良いでしょう。
人間のヒロインは数が多いので、効率よくSAN値を下げ、『淫乱』状態に持っていきましょう。

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone else figured out the ending requirements on another site. I was planning to add a link and translate a summary, but it looks like that won't be necessary since the previous post (official hints from the developer) can be copied and pasted into the machine translator of choice for those who can't read.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.. any bets on the DLC characters?
I want to bet on the Sage, Sword Saint, Hero, 'slayer' and a demon.

Human meat is to make your breeding girls die and use their meat to power up an entity.

Even the basic female meat gives 20 points worth of stats for your monsters.

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do stats bonus from feeding baby goblin carry over to next generation?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do stats bonus from feeding baby goblin carry over to next generation?
There is a chance their descendants will benefit from the stuff you feed them as a baby.
The idea is for a goblin descendant to have the ancestry of multiple goblins fed with boosts. Over time and enough breeding (assuming they don't all die) the stat bonus will manifest itself with much stronger goblins.

Finished a second run for the nest destruction ending. Got all of the females except the elf queen (damn her troops are strong). Slowly filling out the gallery and picking up female meat for future doping. The threshold from "女の肉" to "貴女の肉" should be the samurai/elf archer.

Since it's necessary to skip Diana for the third ending, her gallery will be filled out from my fourth run onwards. With the hints, the fast way to mindbreak the girls into lewd breeding vessels saves a lot of time compared to manually filling out the gallery entries.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
パトリツィア seems to be absurdly high in regard to that (at 90) - next closest seems to be メラニー at 66.
First four (アンヴィル, イラーリ, ジェイダ and ソフィ) run at just 24.

Then again, only メラニー,"ゾーイ, オリビア, リッカドンナ and パトリツィア give the highest quality meat.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyway this is for faster affinity leveling.

Apparently the sanity actually correlate to how fast the affinity will escalate..
I just found out this accidentally when i thought "Duh maybe because they're sane enough"

So if you've a girl with 50+ sanity and she's close to the next stage you can actually try this.
Save the game and let the goblin rape her in 50 sanity and then load give her 3 human meats for maximum potential of justice.
She might get into the next scene because she's getting nut want to be nutted.

It just feels odd why the game kept giving you human meats when there are other enhancement materials.
But it could be just the human meat effect i don't know but it works.

Okay i'm sherlock, i'll be out of here..

So.. if i plan to break them faster should i have high sanity or low sanity so to speak?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So.. if i plan to break them faster should i have high sanity or low sanity so to speak?
Breaking them faster depends on how many good sanity items you have vs. human meat.

Players can feed heroines three times per turn, so what usually happens is human meat + any combination of sanity boosters which keep her alive and with enough sanity to force her to mate.

Players will then find her next sex scene shifts to submissive from rebellious. Repeat a couple more times when her sanity is again dangerously low and mindbroken lewd will follow.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
5 endings only. Easy to count them up in the gallery.
Yeah, I just noticed it when I went to the gallery, I was blind :p

As for the endings, someone already posted a full rip of all the CG from the game on ehentai (and I think just about every other H site), so from what I can see it seems that the 5th ending should be conquer elf kingdom ending. I don't know what the conditions for the ending are yet.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually, if I read it correctly, the above is a little wrong.
The quantity in question is total sanity lost - it's current level shouldn't matter.

As for ending conditions, I've pasted the in-game hints a few posts above.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Breaking them faster depends on how many good sanity items you have vs. human meat.

Players can feed heroines three times per turn, so what usually happens is human meat + any combination of sanity boosters which keep her alive and with enough sanity to force her to mate.

Players will then find her next sex scene shifts to submissive from rebellious. Repeat a couple more times when her sanity is again dangerously low and mindbroken lewd will follow.
edit: nvm, I read the posts above again

There is a chance their descendants will benefit from the stuff you feed them as a baby.
The idea is for a goblin descendant to have the ancestry of multiple goblins fed with boosts. Over time and enough breeding (assuming they don't all die) the stat bonus will manifest itself with much stronger goblins.

Finished a second run for the nest destruction ending. Got all of the females except the elf queen (damn her troops are strong). Slowly filling out the gallery and picking up female meat for future doping. The threshold from "女の肉" to "貴女の肉" should be the samurai/elf archer.

Since it's necessary to skip Diana for the third ending, her gallery will be filled out from my fourth run onwards. With the hints, the fast way to mindbreak the girls into lewd breeding vessels saves a lot of time compared to manually filling out the gallery entries.
Sorry you said 'saves a lot of time compared to manually filling out the gallery entries' does this mean that using your method somehow fills out all the gallery entries without actually having to put the girls through every goblin type?

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...also, it seems that sanity damage during mating is ever only 1, regardless of the goblin in action.

One more thing: it would seem that if you get all five endings, you'll get an option to enable all the scenes in the gallery, though I'm not sure when exactly that happens.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even after rushing the days, it still took about 60 days to unlock elf ending.
Hopefully the human ranch ending isn't as hard given the number of girls you need to mindbreak.

On my 4-5th new game+, i am suffering from what you call an aging population. >.<
At least they can be used as a reserve force. Though i will have to cull my shaman numbers.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
...also, it seems that sanity damage during mating is ever only 1, regardless of the goblin in action.

One more thing: it would seem that if you get all five endings, you'll get an option to enable all the scenes in the gallery, though I'm not sure when exactly that happens.
Thanks for that, knowing that will help curb my OCD that is making my playthroughs go at a super snail pace (+1 like for you :)

Also, it just so happened that I just got ending number 3 and since I read moon I can provide a full explanation here on what happened (for those people who can't read and don't use VN translator hooks)

I received this on normal difficulty mode (the same mode as you would have on your first playthrough) at turn (or day 56). You need to have BOTH Sayuki (Samurai) and Hibiki (Ninja) at 'Lewd' (3rd stage of mindbreak) AND you must NOT have captured Diana, the knight captain (basically just avoid the forest stage just after the Vivian's (Witch) forest.

Upon ending turn 56 the ending cutscene will start automatically.

Diana and her knights storm the goblin den with murderous intent and overwhelming force. But they found not a single goblin nor their captive women, it seems the goblins have up and left town and the kingdom's intelligence and scouts had no idea how they could have escaped unnoticed or where they could have gone.

Diana is furious and orders that no stone will be left unturned till they find and exterminate this particularly nasty nest of goblins even if they need to scour the entire continent.

The scene shifts to a lone ship on the open ocean. As we pan closer to the ship, the sound of females in heated courtship with males is heard on the deck. It's Sayuki and Hibiki and they are having a grand orgy with their beloved goblin masters on the open deck. Their minds and bodies completely dominated they now belong to the goblin horde and are dedicated to them and bearing their offspring.

After the goblins finish up inside them and impregnate them as usual, they get dressed and talk. It seems they helped their goblin nest to steal a ship and have now escaped the continent (presumably heading to Sayuki and Hibiki's homeland; aka isekai japan, though this is not stated explicitly).

Shortly after we see Hibiki sulking. She seems to be unhappy that she has to go on a reconnaissance mission while Sayuki stays on board with their goblin 'husbands'. Apparently, another small ship was spotted on the horizon and Hibiki is tasked to go scout them out while Sayuki stays with the ship. Hibiki complains to Sayuki and makes her promise not to steal a march on her with their husbands until she gets back. Sayuki tells her that its because she's injured and anyway she cannot use water ninjitsu to run on water so she wouldn't be able to go with her anyway. After making Sayuki promise not to start any babymaking sessions without her, Hibiki grudgingly turns and leaps off the ship and then runs over the water at the unknown ship at full speed.

Sayuki smiles and mutters "I promised that I wouldn't ask our masters to breed me, but if they demand it themselves who am I to refuse them?". She intimates that her clothes and weapons were repaired with great difficulty and it would be a shame if they got damaged again so she strips naked on the deck. This of course has the (intended) effect of driving the goblin's lust through the roof and they surround her. She smiles and the scene ends.

Hibiki has returned and reports that the ship is a pirate ship and that they are coming towards them thinking that they are easy prey to attack. She also reported that there are captured women on board the pirate ship in addition to plenty of supplies that would be useful to their goblin family. Sayuki states that supplies are important, and even though more women means that they need to share their husbands, new breeding wombs are necessary to bring their goblin horde to greater glory. Hibiki and Sayuki smile at the thought that the pirates, who believe they are the hunters are actually the hunted.

The cutscene ends with a really cheesy anime closing ala onepiece/fairytale/everyothershounenadventure, "Where can the goblins go from here? will they chart a new epic story? Or, where can they NOT go? The journey of the goblins begins here!" /endcringe

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry you said 'saves a lot of time compared to manually filling out the gallery entries' does this mean that using your method somehow fills out all the gallery entries without actually having to put the girls through every goblin type?
Not well phrased. What I meant to say was feeding the girls a cannibalistic diet they won't die from is a faster way to mindbreak them compared to slowly filling out gallery entries when they are at a particular mental state.

On another note, sanity damage is incurred during mating and during childbirth. It's always 1 point each time, doesn't care about the stud used nor the number of births. If captives end the turn at 0 sanity they will die and leave human meat appropriate to their level behind. It's ok to leave sanity at 0, just make sure the captive is fed before finishing the day if she's to be kept alive.

Actually, if I read it correctly, the above is a little wrong.
The quantity in question is total sanity lost - it's current level shouldn't matter.
Current level does not matter, but there's no point feeding the captive a mindbreak meal over consecutive days unless players are really in a hurry and have filled out the submissive gallery entries already.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About Human Ranch ending.
JPN review states the requirement for human ranch is turn 10 out of 15 characters into lewd/slave state.

Not counting the elves (including dark elf), samurai and ninja.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
About Human Ranch ending.
JPN review states the requirement for human ranch is turn 10 out of 15 characters into lewd/slave state.

Not counting the elves (including dark elf), samurai and ninja.
Not what I'm reading.
Human ranch ending needs all 13 of them on lewd. Obviously this is mutually exclusive with ending #3.
Melanie the dark elf can be any state for ending #4.

Last edited: