What's new

RPG ADV [ぺぺろんちーの] 冒険者育成学校へようこそ! (RJ247281)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Story:

Invincible princess warrior

Pure nun

Sorceress aspiring to become a sage.

These elite students are utterly defenceless in their dormitory!

Observe their shameful appearances and prank them in their sleep.

If they're caught breaking academy rules, instructors get to punish them by virtue of their authority!

The protagonist is the nameless "instructor", whose sole purpose in life is forcing himself onto his female students and breaking them to his will as sex slaves. This year he is in charge of a trio of female students. All three of them annoy him one way or another, so he's extremely motivated to reduce them all into objects of sexual gratification. His primary weapons are secret cameras installed in various areas of the academy as well as cameras shooting footage in the midst of dungeon exploration. With the footage, his modus operandi is to blackmail the students in return for sex to buy silence.

Demo gameplay:

The game is split into two parts. At the start of the day, the instructor can place cameras depending on how many he managed to acquire from the "camera" monsters slain in dungeons. The more points available, the more places cameras can be installed for a greater variety of footage and blackmail material. For convenience, I'm calling this the "simulation" part. The demo only allows installation of cameras in the changing room.

For the "dungeon exploration" part, the instructor and students explore the dungeon. Students can attack or use skills to overcome the randomly generated enemies for cameras (camera enemy) or gold (which presumably is used to buy equipment in the academy). Provided there's at least one survivor, students with 0HP are revived with 1HP after the battle is successfully concluded or the trio successfully escape.

Hero skills are tied to the character. The nun can heal, but can only do so 5 times before she needs to recharge her skills at the nearest healing fountain. The mage has fireball to start with.

Random chests sometimes appear, with an outcome determined by which symbol is chosen. So far I've had rewards rather than booby traps, but there's an option to not open a chest which I assume will come in useful the deeper the students go.

At the end of dungeon exploration (players run out of action points, or leave the dungeon early by selecting the appropriate option at a staircase) there is footage for the instructor to view based on what shots he could obtain in battle as well as from previously installed cameras in the academy. To cover his tracks, the instructor only uses cameras once so players HAVE to explore the dungeons to get more cameras.

Pregnancy and pregnant sex are going to feature.
Demo available. Game released on Dlsite on 16th April.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread's fine to continue.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OP thread updated with demo impressions. Twitter feed says production has entered the debugging stage, so I expect the game isn't far away from a full release.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Twitter update confirms game will be available for online purchase from 16th April (Tuesday).

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now for the waiting game. Looking at 1 of the sprites. I think there are costumes available for them to wear. Spying aspect reminds me of beelzebub homeguard based on demo. Like to see more girls added in future.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section as it has been completed. @Harleyquin13, do you know if your description needs to be updated?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay guys, so...
1/ How can I drug the girls?
2/ How can I obtain better cameras?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
in the shop there was some kind of camera thing for 3k gold what does that do?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
in the shop there was some kind of camera thing for 3k gold what does that do?
Put them in the girls' rooms, dressing room and other rooms to record lewd scenes and earn points to blackmail them. Totally 6 rooms.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Now for the waiting game. Looking at 1 of the sprites. I think there are costumes available for them to wear. Spying aspect reminds me of beelzebub homeguard based on demo. Like to see more girls added in future.
Online gallery is out. They have different outfits because they get stronger as they clear more of the dungeon and level up. The scenes reflect what outfit they have.

Compared to the previous game, there are fewer girls but more content per girl. It looks good, but I want to see for myself how the gameplay in the full version works out.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Online gallery is out. They have different outfits because they get stronger as they clear more of the dungeon and level up. The scenes reflect what outfit they have.

Compared to the previous game, there are fewer girls but more content per girl. It looks good, but I want to see for myself how the gameplay in the full version works out.
You mean you haven't touched the full version yet? Full version was already available yesterday, mate.

Cat site is available too.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
played for like 2 hours and on Level 6. Got myself some hands on good stuff and the girls also got their New outfits. need save tho wanna see everything.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
played for like 2 hours and on Level 6. Got myself some hands on good stuff and the girls also got their New outfits. need save tho wanna see everything.
Check exhentai for full gallery.

Kinda love how this developer make game similar to circle Beelzebub.

It's fun but quite grindy.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You mean you haven't touched the full version yet? Full version was already available yesterday, mate.

Cat site is available too.
You people on different time zones don't appreciate having to work a full day before having the time to play newly released games which come out at night. I'm well aware what the state of the game is with regards to retail and others, and the earlier comment was addressed to you anyway.

Getting the game now. Budgeting a week or so to finish it completely.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On Stratum 3.. Floor music changed at Floor 12/13.

So.. you hunt for camera from those weird looking turtles with a periscope / camera on their head. Stratum 3 which is a Cave, is the 2nd tier camera. Stats Leveling Up for the Girls is close to Saga Series or... FF2?

Turtles are like 'metal slimes' you get ample stat gain from killing 1.
Also, once you unlock said turtle camera, they are available in the shop but it can be rather expensive. Like Tier 2 Camera costing 8k Gold.

PS. Fill me in but how do i have them wear different costumes?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On Stratum 3.. Floor music changed at Floor 12/13.

So.. you hunt for camera from those weird looking turtles with a periscope / camera on their head. Stratum 3 which is a Cave, is the 2nd tier camera. Stats Leveling Up for the Girls is close to Saga Series or... FF2?

Turtles are like 'metal slimes' you get ample stat gain from killing 1.
Also, once you unlock said turtle camera, they are available in the shop but it can be rather expensive. Like Tier 2 Camera costing 8k Gold.

PS. Fill me in but how do i have them wear different costumes?
Level them up so that they can change classes. Different outfits then.
Farm cameras by staying in a floor where they spawn. If a boss monster proves to be too difficult to defeat, one way is to spend remaining movement points farming the floor until action points are depleted.
Eventually the girls will level up and the impeding boss monster can be taken out. Rinse and repeat.

Tier 2 camera I found at Level 3 floor 9.

Getting all of the hidden camera footage isn't easy. It's level-dependent and camera dependent. Go too deep into the dungeon and scenes which could be obtained with a tier 1 camera will be skipped over with the tier 2 equivalent required instead. Probably a job for New Game Plus, especially as this developer encourages multiple runs to access all of the content.

For the class upgrades, there'll be a scene in the morning before the day's action where the instructor will tell the girls to think about their future careers. The trigger from that point will either be how high the girls level up or the number of sex scenes they have with the instructor (it's hinted at in the manual).

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tier 3 Camera at floor 25. Costs 20k Gold in Shop.
Tried to farm around but seems it's appearance is abysmal at the starting few floors. Guess i need to go deeper compared to T2 Turtles.

Pity.. Ended up getting their defense-class. If thats what you said, i will need to have some sex scenes to make them use their offense-class. Though that will mean i need to spend a few days doing their sex scenes.

Wish they added some H-event in their new class / costume.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tier 3 Camera at floor 25. Costs 20k Gold in Shop.
Tried to farm around but seems it's appearance is abysmal at the starting few floors. Guess i need to go deeper compared to T2 Turtles.

Pity.. Ended up getting their defense-class. If thats what you said, i will need to have some sex scenes to make them use their offense-class. Though that will mean i need to spend a few days doing their sex scenes.

Wish they added some H-event in their new class / costume.
Online gallery shows scenes with their upgraded classes, not only that some of the pregnant sprites ARE with specific upgraded classes. I'm not that far in though, so need to play more to see for myself.