What's new

VN/TEXT [Perceptron] Elementaler

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This is a bitch if you don't know how to hook up a translation. Unfortunately, I'm not the one who'll teach you how.

CYOA style VN with some battle events.

As much as I'd like to help, I can't read moonspeak for my life. Basically, you choose a path and go through the story, some choices are insta-ends. Also, don't even ask me about the battle system. I'll never be able to decipher it. I just clicked like crazy. Basically, you got some spinning dice. Click to stop the dice and it somehow does damage.

Oh, and you need something like Daemon Tools because you have an iso file that needs mounting. Yes, that means you have to install this game.

Finally, I can't be of much help, but I'll try to help as much as I can. Sorry for giving little to no instructions on how to play. You should be able to figure most of it out yourself. When I'm done collecting all of the CG's, I'll be sure to upload it for you guys.

Edit - You need Japanese Regional Settigns on.

Last edited:

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Perceptron] Elementaler

A little explanation how this game works and so on...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I start it up and it crashes one screen into the game.
Let me guess - japanese language setting required?

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. My bad.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OMG jesus darkfire, I am downloading this with exceptional euthanism with too much OMG and JESUS, as if I cumming right now just from dling it. But sersiously looks good I am going to try it and see if it's awesome, cheers to playing another game.
Edit; Got tired of playing game, I found that I kept getting the *good* ending. Meaning I won the game and missed out on all the hentai :(. So I then went to Hongfire.com and searched for it there and found this save data, link , Plz say thank you to night blade on hongfire forums for this.

Last edited:
OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I already found that save game, but I gave up looking through my computer trying to find where I'm supposed to overwrite my file with it.

Also, I only have four more pictures left before I can upload it. Finding those pictures are a bitch.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Copy and paste the gloval file in the program files of the game. It will say do you want to replace this file? Hit yes and wa-lal.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Which file is it replacing? Because when I do it, nothing getting replaced. And I'm pretty sure I have a save file, so it can't be that I didn't save yet.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Go to program files, find the folder of elementaler, extract it there. Find the folder you extracted it to. Take it out of folder. And put it into the program files elementaler. It should then ask if you want to replace something. Btw you need to play the game first and get at least one cutscene before replacing it. Btw its not an actual save file, it just gives you all the cg and scenes.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm a little confused. I extract the files into C:\Program Files\Elementaler.

Then I take it out of that folder...

And then I put it back in, and it should ask me to replace something?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sigh, you should extract a readme file and another file from the .rar correct? Take the readme file and the other file and paste them inside the elementaler folder not the save folder but the elementaler folder. If that does not work, then either something's wrong with your download savefile or comp. Or my comp is just different.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, you have a save folder in there? Then where the hell did mine go!?

The thing is, my game saved all the cgs I've collected so far, but it's not in the Elementaler folder. It's just... Somewhere.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erk. Damn Dark, then your saving your folders differently from me.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ah. Damn it. Well thanks anyway.

Reputation score

This game doesn't seem to work. I installed it and changed my language settings to Japanese, and it crashes every time I get past the first screen of text.

Are there any sites that give help with this game?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This game doesn't seem to work. I installed it and changed my language settings to Japanese, and it crashes every time I get past the first screen of text.

Are there any sites that give help with this game?
Language setting is not enough. You've gotta click "advanced" and set that to japanese as well.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So is this game worthwhile? It sounds like a lot of effort for a game where the combat system is 100% luck...

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

So is this game worthwhile? It sounds like a lot of effort for a game where the combat system is 100% luck...
If you can read Japanese, maybe. Like DarkFire said, it's basically a choose your own adventure book with occasional graphics. The art is pretty good but I got frustrated with having no idea what I was doing and eventually gave up.

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you upload the file again?