Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

Is there any way of going out the temple without ending? :(

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only things I found yet in the temple were:
* Walking out the front door, and the game assuming I'd "won" ... seemed buggy.
* Escaping via the trap door from the bath

Doesn't look like there's any way yet to do anything else (yet)

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Is this better than "order of light"
If this is 5 times as good I will skip it.
15 times as good would be barely acceptable though.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is this better than "order of light"
If this is 5 times as good I will skip it.
15 times as good would be barely acceptable though.
Well it's better for sure, the amount depend on yourself.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I love it!
My favorite character is rose, I like her attitude and her realistic body ( the body figure )

Hope you'll finish this game!
Stay awesome :D

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey what you guys are doing is pretty nice here. Loving the art...I'm going to get one of my writers to start an introduction piece about your game on LG.

Edit: I have also noticed that you guys have a bit of history behind you. You mind contacting me directly so we can get some clarifications for the feature?

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way of going out the temple without ending? :(
The sister temple? It's kinda bugged at the moment for me. Go into the bath when the sisters are trying to corrupt you but examine the statue on the top edge of the bath. You should get the option to jump out an escape hatch. That said you can't seem to get your party members back nor can you actually do anything other than a get a weak reward from the guard (assuming you didn't kill him or something).

Also if you talked to any of the maidens before examining, the options at the statue become creepy and you can't escape.

Edit: Oh and you have to take the option of exploring to read the diary of the lady in the bottom right room inside the temple (the one lady who's resistant to conversion). The diary mentions the method of escaping.

Specifically you must examine the statue just below the door to your room in the temple and push the button. Then examine the statue in the on the left in the bathing area. You should be able to leave.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lets see.. thanks for all the encouragement and feedback, sorry if I don't address all of you directly, I dun wanna make a giant post quoting everyone. ^^

For the continuation of the game and body types: Don't worry, I'd estimate the game closing in on 33% finished, and.. I aim for it to be 100% finished.. one day. ^^
I try to have it realistic.. that means not -every- female having big bewbs, but well, it is an erotic game, so that will be the majority.

For the bugs, on trial and Temple: I'll look into fixing them, the trial one will be easy, the temple might be more tricky, but you should definitly have your companions with you. Will work on it for the next release, no one mentioned these two before.

@Lewdgamer Sending PM. ^^

As for other bugs, fixed them. Also, I heard your request for more XP gain and more nawtyscenes so this is what this release focuses on, in addition to bughunting and portrait updates, get it on the blog at:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh no, slam me in the face, curbstomp me with criticism, call me a piece of shit.. just don't expect me to lie down and give you a thumbs up afterwards.
Nobody curb-stomped you or called you a piece of shit, and nobody is expecting you to just take insults.

Actually listening to and responding to criticism is kind of expected from someone who explicitly asked for it.

As for "nice"? No. Criticism doesn't have to be nice. Even harsh criticism is valid so long as it's constructive.

That whole argument sprung up because you called someone a troll because they didn't sugarcoat their criticism. Now you're not even talking about the game anymore, you're just trading snide jabs with other posters because you got defensive.

The best advice I can give you here is for your attitude, rather than your game.

Raise yourself up, be above that, take useful lessons from the criticism and ignore the rest. Most importantly take your Ego out of your work.
Pointing out mistakes or missteps (even in a rude way) isn't a direct attack against you. Don't take it as such or your work will suffer for it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even harsh criticism is valid so long as it's constructive. (...)
Correct, and as you can see with the latest release, I do listen to the constructive aspects of people critiquing the grinding. I just also feel that the way someone presents their case is indicative of their investment in the project, or to say it more directly, why should I put much weight on the opinion of those that make their dislike of the game audible in such a direct and rude manner?

Suggestions and requests for my game are not this rare and valuable good that I need to cherish, I get input on my blog, from my Patrons, from multiple forums I host this game at, I try and balance my game following a majority opinion, a slow, and tricky progress, with, admittedly, lots of flaws. Now, if you were me, who'd you listen to? The folks that seem to genuinly care to improve the game, or the folks that drop a comment a la 'Some of it was good, but it mostly bored me, this and that sucks, make it better'?

I'm aware that disdainful comments can reveal things about the game that are lacking, better than approving ones sometimes, and I will use those, to continue improving the game. That doesn't mean that the most vocal and belligerent comments have the highest chance of affecting change.. more the opposite. Its not that I'm thin skinned or can't handle myself in a dicussion.. I just don't care in engaging in Drama on this topic, because, as you rightfully point out, 'tis not conductive to game production. ^^
If I wanted drama, I'd go to a creationist forum and start a topic about Darwins finches. (Oh, and trust me, I have. :p The best part is first making like 20 posts agreeing with them to give 'em false security.)

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Correct, and as you can see with the latest release, I do listen to the constructive aspects of people critiquing the grinding. I just also feel that the way someone presents their case is indicative of their investment in the project, or to say it more directly, why should I put much weight on the opinion of those that make their dislike of the game audible in such a direct and rude manner?

Suggestions and requests for my game are not this rare and valuable good that I need to cherish, I get input on my blog, from my Patrons, from multiple forums I host this game at, I try and balance my game following a majority opinion, a slow, and tricky progress, with, admittedly, lots of flaws. Now, if you were me, who'd you listen to? The folks that seem to genuinly care to improve the game, or the folks that drop a comment a la 'Some of it was good, but it mostly bored me, this and that sucks, make it better'?

I'm aware that disdainful comments can reveal things about the game that are lacking, better than approving ones sometimes, and I will use those, to continue improving the game. That doesn't mean that the most vocal and belligerent comments have the highest chance of affecting change.. more the opposite. Its not that I'm thin skinned or can't handle myself in a dicussion.. I just don't care in engaging in Drama on this topic, because, as you rightfully point out, 'tis not conductive to game production. ^^
If I wanted drama, I'd go to a creationist forum and start a topic about Darwins finches. (Oh, and trust me, I have. :p The best part is first making like 20 posts agreeing with them to give 'em false security.)

I like this game much more than the order of light which in my opinion was EXTREMELY silly and sucked like hell. I can't stress enough how ridiculous the pudding scene with the old man was.... God I think i will never forget it, this really fucked up my head.
This is actually awsome considering what kind of expectations I had.
I really enjoyed how you designed some of your characters and found the CG's to be good.
The custom layout is especially nice and the standing animation of the heroine is among the best I have seen in ANY H-RPG maker game including japanese ones.

Only thing I would really ask you to overthink in your next game is the general theme..... The pink eyed seduction gets old .... quite fast to be honest... Also the fights/corruptions are always following the same predictable patterns.

Too be honest it's fucking refreshing that you are not another Patreon begger and instead offer us all your content and only demand an honest feedback in return.

(I realize that you are on Patreon but you are not rubbing it in our faces)
Actually decided to support you with a buck for now ;) (after I played your games and checked out your page in detail and stumbled to your Patreon)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

love the premise but one thing I didn't fun good:

a lot of fights end up as game over endings unlike the early succubus one. and every one of them is without cgs. gets boring fast.

I love the corruption angle. just let me continue on it.

regards.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

a lot of fights end up as game over endings unlike the early succubus one. and every one of them is without cgs. gets boring fast.

regards.
That was the main problem with order of light too.
These are a bit better.....

In my opinion I would rather see random/trash enemys and way less enemys/bosses who all have endings / CG's
Sometimes less is more ;)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's just the transformation fetish. There are many games like that out there. Some on RPG Maker but most (that I know of) are written in HTML.

I'm not really fond of corruption/TF endings but there's quite a big community out there that likes that type of thing.

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No offense Pervy, but this game should really be called The Last Ending
And you need not hire Tom Cruise for any role whatsoever.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there aint no fun in losin a battle if all you get is dialogue fora bad end or openin a chest to get the same thing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Not all the game have only H scenes when you lose, also im sure than when this game gets ready there will be many monsters than dont lead you to game over.

For the moment i enjoy most of the game and wants to see more, it could end to be one of my favorite games of this year.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

regards.
Continuing after a defeat with a changed protagonist is actually a huge workload each time, unless you give me a fancy game studio with lots of writing and programming slaves; (yey) this ain't happening. There is other games that tried it and failed.. many other games... Infact the ones that did pull it off I can count on one hand, and none are as heavy on the storytelling aspect.
And yes, the original game originated in a Transformation community, though.. I do try and give it a broader appeal, another reason for why I posted it here. ^^
CG's cost money, wont go into detail there cause it seems to be a can of worms, but lets just say I heavily consider what my fans favourite scenes are -before- adding one, and the game is far from finished for now.^^ See the old patreon discussion, as a matter of fact, Patrons have the option to extend endings, give input on paths, etc.

Ultimately, the choice, for just me, a single programmer is simple.:

1. Make only a few paths with losses that aren't gameovers and lead on (and yes, @plmnko, there will be more, not every monster, but.. definitly some are planned in that regard in the future.)
2. Make lotsa paths, without impact on the story, no one wants that.
3. Make lotsa paths, with impact.. then new game releases will be 3 months, not 3 weeks apart, for the same amount of content.. albeit for different paths.

An example would be the current area I work on, the Bimbo castle. Sure, I could have Ayla continue after a Bimbo TF, see the blog for a picture, I do have the art and everything..
Or I could make it into an extended, naughty gameover in the castle.
Heres the thing. If I don't change Aylas speech to bimbo style, and respond for people treating her like a bimbo, it'd feel shallow and pointless.
If I do that, I have to write every game dialogue twice, and add switches for continuing as Bimbo.. and I know for a fact that not everyone -likes- bimbo content, and lotsa folks rather want to see the story continue.
This is not to say that this is impossible. If lotsa folks were to ask for a bimbo path,.. sure, same as the Succubus path, I could work on it. But for now.. well, a little more work than visible goes into the game content, adding branching paths would multiply that, just trust me in this.

Last edited:

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
HI Pervy! Really Really Loved Your Game But I'd Love To Ask A Question, Could I Ask Why Female Player Character Need To Have Low Health Points For Submission? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Besides, I Would Love To Make Some Requests, 1.The Arousal Feature You Added Does Not Works Note Quite Well so Would You Please Make The Arousal Feature 100% Completely Works Would You Please Also Make The Effect Of Arousal Become 100% Complete Obvious.

HI PERVY! I Would Love To Make Another Request, Would You Please Make Rose The Female Doll Joins Your Party Only In Evil Route.
:):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HI Pervy! Really Really Loved Your Game But I'd Love To Ask A Question, Could I Ask Why Female Player Character Need To Have Low Health Points For Submission? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Besides, I Would Love To Make Some Requests, 1.The Arousal Feature You Added Does Not Works Note Quite Well so Would You Please Make The Arousal Feature 100% Completely Works Would You Please Also Make The Effect Of Arousal Become 100% Complete Obvious.
Arouse works perfectly as intended. Perhaps I could make it deal a little more damage, but thats about it. As for why.. Well, not to sound mean, but I'm not sure if this goes through the english-chinese translator properly, Same reason you don't give people a 'skip to the end of the movie here' button, its about the process of winning or losing, not the gameover.

On an amused sidenote, you stand in opposition to some other folks that want moar content before the endings. :p