What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [ 栗pick/Cli Pick] C.Uニトロニィル (RJ268713)

hayuki

Reputation score
i beat the game got all hcg but still lost 2 to see in computer ( number 13 + 21 ) anyone know how to get it? ( sorry for my bad english ) CU.png

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I'm into chapter 2, but I think I'm just going to wait for a walkthrough because this game is annoying lol. How do you know which choice causes NTR and which choice avoids it?

Edit: Also, when do the choices occur? I think I might have already done the choice for the loli at the start of this chapter without really paying attention, but not sure

Last edited:

Tomori

Reputation score
Anyone got the save for the prison part ? (NTR path)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so the strange thing for me is that I decided to hug the MILF and she still got whored out...

1. that's correct, we later find out that FMC loses most of her memory so she doesn't really understand what happens to MC

2. i think the guy tolerates it as long as eye patch guy doesnt cross the line. they are technically married but it's a "formal marriage" - FMC doesnt actually love the guy

3. not sure what scene youre talking about

4. the reasoning is that the world above is so fucked up with girls getting raped left and right that they'd rather suffer in the gulag with the MC than stay above. but main reason is to be with MC.

You kinda fucked urself, I'm at the end of the game in act 4 and FMC hasn't gotten actual penetration by any character yet. meanwhile the mother and daughter have been fucked thoroughly and then some.

i have a save right before FMC decision if you want it, I answered yes to the hug on MILF but she still got fucked and will get all the scenes (at least in my game)
Mother fucker...I thought it was like a typical game with a CG room. So now I basically cucked myself?

westside69

Reputation score
All the dumbasses complaing about not knowing what to do to progress after cntrl-skipping all the dialouge ahahahahaha

Reputation score
Nah, you do get to bang them at least. Just if any of the three heroines got NTR'd then the endings are pretty much the same for all of them. Just if they have a baby or not sprite alongside them.
I know that there are like 4 endings in the game? Can you describe them briefly?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I know that there are like 4 endings in the game? Can you describe them briefly?
I dunno about 4 endings, it's more character ending driven rather than main story, and the only differences are minor dialogue between the girls and the protag, whether they have someone else's child or not that the protagonist ends up supporting along with the waifus.

Well, I wasn't willing to replay the whole game since the choices that affect the ending for each individual waifu are early on and this is a long game even with text skipping. There's no ending view in the recollection either
Just the sex scene with the protag if they were all saved in the end.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I wish even if you don't let the fmc get fucked by the male cf she still gets fucked by others like the anti govt guy the one with the goggle-like mask I wish he could've gone all the way back in act 2 way before you could even make a choice
I don't know it seems more exciting that way.

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
All the dumbasses complaing about not knowing what to do to progress after cntrl-skipping all the dialouge ahahahahaha
Some people like to play games this way lol. I'm very good at figuring out what to do through context and general knowledge of rpgmaker, but some games that are super text-heavy and have a lot of places you can go and semi-hidden things you need to interact with to proceed that can make things annoying. This, obviously, is one of them. Through a couple of chapters it hasn't been particularly bad, but I, for one, am going to sit back and wait for a walkthrough because the route splitting stuff is a bit confusing and I want to be sure I'm maximizing content. Trying to figure out what's going on can add another layer to the experience imo

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok looking at the full save data, it is evident that if you pick "No" to the three choices in Act 2, you do not see any of the h-content.

It also seems like, as @Peerless Demon God says, if you want FMC route, there's no GOR rape events that you can offer her to the eye patch dude. You basically watch her get fucked by everyone. The lack of real choices in this game really IMO makes it not as good as the previous ones.

I don't really like the three women storyline either. The previous games, I don't even play the loli route. IMO they increased the number of CGs, but decreased the "game" aspect of the game. It's purely a visual novel with boring ass RPGMaker shit in between that you might as well use Cheat Engine to skip since there is ZERO GOR.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Ok looking at the full save data, it is evident that if you pick "No" to the three choices in Act 2, you do not see any of the h-content.

It also seems like, as @Peerless Demon God says, if you want FMC route, there's no GOR rape events that you can offer her to the eye patch dude. You basically watch her get fucked by everyone. The lack of real choices in this game really IMO makes it not as good as the previous ones.

I don't really like the three women storyline either. The previous games, I don't even play the loli route. IMO they increased the number of CGs, but decreased the "game" aspect of the game. It's purely a visual novel with boring ass RPGMaker shit in between that you might as well use Cheat Engine to skip since there is ZERO GOR.
Are you saying that if you pick all the choices to avoid NTR you don't get scenes? For real?

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's purely a visual novel with boring ass RPGMaker shit in between that you might as well use Cheat Engine to skip
This basically sums it up for me. All those dungeon sections start to get really tedious and the payoff doesn't feel worth it. I'm probably towards the end of Act 3 but I think I'll just check out the save Aa862485 kindly provided.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
for everyone that want to replay the game (or just play the game with a little sprint), i suggest use this tool: (ULMF Thread)
it's a very good built-in translator, greats cheat menus, and more important in this case, speed hack. with the speed set to max the game is a lot less tedious (expecially the start of chap 3, ffs).
----
btw, i haven't had time to finish the game yet, i'm in the middle of chap 3 and i need some clarification;
we have 3 girls to protect but how many ending/paths there really is?
the save all/lose all are clearly 2 different paths, but there is difference if i save the mother and not the daughter (and vice versa)? same thing, fmc+daughter is the same route of fmc+mother?

i plan to replay the game to find all the differences and endings but since some session of the game are really long and slow, i want to avoid wasting time doing meaningless routes.

Reputation score
I disagree with the complaints above. The gameplay may not be anything special, but it's well presented. But the game is focused on the plot, and in this regard it's great.

for everyone that want to replay the game (or just play the game with a little sprint), i suggest use this tool: (ULMF Thread)
it's a very good built-in translator, greats cheat menus, and more important in this case, speed hack. with the speed set to max the game is a lot less tedious (expecially the start of chap 3, ffs).
----
btw, i haven't had time to finish the game yet, i'm in the middle of chap 3 and i need some clarification;
we have 3 girls to protect but how many ending/paths there really is?
the save all/lose all are clearly 2 different paths, but there is difference if i save the mother and not the daughter (and vice versa)? same thing, fmc+daughter is the same route of fmc+mother?

i plan to replay the game to find all the differences and endings but since some session of the game are really long and slow, i want to avoid wasting time doing meaningless routes.
The developer said that there are 4 endings in the game. Judging by the choices in chapter 2, we can assume:
1. All saved
2. All NTR'd
3. Only FMC NTR'd
4. Only mother and daughter NTR'd
I doubt it affects the story as a whole though, but I'm not sure since I haven't finished the game yet.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I don't know if the google translation files I used have made me miss it, but I can't seem to find the 4 digit code to get into where the nurse is being held. Anyone remember it, or how they found it out?

Reputation score
So I don't know if the google translation files I used have made me miss it, but I can't seem to find the 4 digit code to get into where the nurse is being held. Anyone remember it, or how they found it out?
If you picked up the note, then it's in your items last column. Read the note description.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The developer said that there are 4 endings in the game. Judging by the choices in chapter 2, we can assume:
1. All saved
2. All NTR'd
3. Only FMC NTR'd
4. Only mother and daughter NTR'd
I doubt it affects the story as a whole though, but I'm not sure since I haven't finished the game yet.
good to know, thx.
now i only need to understand what happen if i save only one of the mother/daughter. in this case the game will force the "both saves" or "both ntr'd" route?
since i think my run fall in this case (second choice with the daughter and first choice with the mother in chap2), i think i will find it soon, but from your list, i will probably fall under the ALL ntr'd since i have also fmc in ntr route

Reputation score
good to know, thx.
now i only need to understand what happen if i save only one of the mother/daughter. in this case the game will force the "both saves" or "both ntr'd" route?
since i think my run fall in this case (second choice with the daughter and first choice with the mother in chap2), i think i will find it soon, but from your list, i will probably fall under the ALL ntr'd since i have also fmc in ntr route
According to the developer, the mother and daughter are tied together, so most likely yes.
I would also like to know this for sure, so tell me later how it will turn out for you in the end, since I chose first choice for both of them.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the game is defective. in Capter 1 it just doesn't go any further, I just saw that the little one went out of town and then it doesn't go any further .
Can enter anything except the tree on the map. Can someone please help me .