What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [ 栗pick/Cli Pick] C.Uニトロニィル (RJ268713)

mosba555

Lurker
Reputation score
I just finished the game. nice story with the ultimate NTR plot. I love this game.

Ths last heroine is Patera.

Last edited:

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to avoid Game Over when you return home from abandoned town (Act 2 mission 5...I think? FMC says something about feeling strange then it's GO.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
for everyone that want to replay the game (or just play the game with a little sprint), i suggest use this tool: (ULMF Thread)
it's a very good built-in translator, greats cheat menus, and more important in this case, speed hack. with the speed set to max the game is a lot less tedious (expecially the start of chap 3, ffs).
----
btw, i haven't had time to finish the game yet, i'm in the middle of chap 3 and i need some clarification;
we have 3 girls to protect but how many ending/paths there really is?
the save all/lose all are clearly 2 different paths, but there is difference if i save the mother and not the daughter (and vice versa)? same thing, fmc+daughter is the same route of fmc+mother?

i plan to replay the game to find all the differences and endings but since some session of the game are really long and slow, i want to avoid wasting time doing meaningless routes.
NTR H games, or at least the ones that focus on NTR and aren't nukige tend to have an emphasis on the story that builds around character. After all, you can't get depressed at the drama if you don't know the characters and the setting well enough. As such, there's going to be a lot of things to take in, Curse of Kubel was like this too albeit with the H content better integrated into the gameplay. Any creator for NTR that wants to make a serious impression is going to want you to sit down the read, it's just the nature of telling an engaging story. There's ADV types like Triangle Blue though if you just want the engaging NTR drama without the gameplay.

If anyone wants to play this game for the story and doesn't know Japanese they're going to have to pray for a translation. Otherwise just use a fullsave. MTL works too but, the foul translation might detract from the emotional moments.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
NTR H games, or at least the ones that focus on NTR and aren't nukige tend to have an emphasis on the story that builds around character. After all, you can't get depressed at the drama if you don't know the characters and the setting well enough. As such, there's going to be a lot of things to take in, Curse of Kubel was like this too albeit with the H content better integrated into the gameplay. Any creator for NTR that wants to make a serious impression is going to want you to sit down the read, it's just the nature of telling an engaging story. There's ADV types like Triangle Blue though if you just want the engaging NTR drama without the gameplay.
the things u say here are 100% true, but i don't understand what does it have to do with my post.
btw, i have been playing NTR games for over 15 years, i know very well the importance of follow and understand the story in ntr works, and for games like this, that i repute one of the best of the genre, it's a complete waste not read and try to understand what's going on. if u dont understand the story u can't really enjoy the ntr after all.
(lol triangle blue, one of my first ntr games back then, great VN for that time, but it was tooooo long lol).

If anyone wants to play this game for the story and doesn't know Japanese they're going to have to pray for a translation. Otherwise just use a fullsave. MTL works too but, the foul translation might detract from the emotional moments.
that's not completely true.
i have completed the game today, and even if i have obviously lost some part of some dialogues, with a good mtl (like with the tool i have talk about) i was able to understand pretty much the whole story, and enjoyed it a lot. of course with a real translation u can really fully and truly enjoy the story, but with effort and time u can do it (almost) anyway with a good mtl tool, even if with worst results of course.

-----------------------------------------

btw regard the routes, i have played a little with the cg room switches:
so, my chap 2 choices where:
fmc + daughter ntr'd, and mother saved.

with that route i have unlocked pretty much all the CGs but 1 event with fmc (where mc fuck her, so the all saved route), and 4 events for daughter/mother. (plus a couple of events in the west room, where the masked guy fuck the girls just like the ntr path, but without the tattoos).

my 4 missing scene for mother/daughter don't have tattoos, so they probably don't have started the medical tratment at all in that path (probably the all saved one?), but i was expect those scenes in the ntr route (exept the last, where mc fuck both the girls) because they are all "rapeish". but that's probably because you need to ntr all 3 girls, and not only 2, maybe?
then come the cartridge 13, it's a full ntr scene (fmc+sana with masked man) but it was completely missing in my route, probably even that it's unlocked with the all ntr route.

bonus thing: in the game there is a "cartridge 22" but it's not linked with any event and it's pretty much only a placeholder for now. (it's called "S masked guy")

now i am curious to see if the other endings will have real differences.. the end i have obtained dont have a "real" ntr feeling, since both mother and daughter, even if they have been raped a lot, are rescued by fmc, and fmc too is free since the masked guy is dead and najo noir have sacrificed himself to stop the "mine". i hope to see them all fucked to hell in the all ntr route.. but since there isn't any other event in the cg room, i don't think it will happen unfortunately.

no real group fuck where mc can only watch, no real H-climax in the end where the girls are completely broken and corrupted (like the ntr end in the previous game guignol), the game is great, but i find this end... disappointing, ntr wise.

i can only hope in the future dlc now.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'll answer my own question,in case someone else suffers from unexpected GO -careful with that auto MTL tool. Reloading earlier safe and going through without MTL worked just fine.

thecocx

Reputation score
In chapter 2 how can you join the comrade after the stones falling and the battle? I don't manage to find the path, please help

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In chapter 2 how can you join the comrade after the stones falling and the battle? I don't manage to find the path, please help
I don't really remember now, but I think at this point you should be playing as the girl? Just try to leave the area, as if you were trying to exit to the world map; dude should be waiting right at the entrance.

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
So I just played one of their previous works, and OMG it was amazing, 涙声のギニヨル I believe it was. I love games with heavy unapologetic NTR, because I don't project myself onto any of the characters. (I have to admit I wouldn't enjoy that IRL though, betrayal sucks). The whole good-girl gone bad corruption trope is awesome in fiction though! It's better to me when they're supposed to be super-powered do-gooders like some of the Sentai VN's out there, and they just end up getting corrupted and are like "yeah never mind let's burn the whole place down instead".

I got C.Uニトロニィル but haven't played it yet. Can anyone tell me before I dive into another super-long game while in between studying for college classes if this game has anything like the girls fighting the main protag in combat? Because that's an instant win for me.
One of my favorite games was NTR knights story (NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う―) because of the endings where the girls are like "sorry you just have to go now, so all 3 of us are going to destroy you" and then you actually have to fight them in certain endings, and because it was hilarious.
The ones by Cli Pick are a bit more serious in tone, which is also fine. Just before I spend another 70 hours on a game I'd like to know if it has any of that stuff in there.

Last edited:
Reputation score
So I just played one of their previous works, and OMG it was amazing, 涙声のギニヨル I believe it was. I love games with heavy unapologetic NTR, because I don't project myself onto any of the characters. (I have to admit I wouldn't enjoy that IRL though, betrayal sucks). The whole good-girl gone bad corruption trope is awesome in fiction though! It's better to me when they're supposed to be super-powered do-gooders like some of the Sentai VN's out there, and they just end up getting corrupted and are like "yeah never mind let's burn the whole place down instead".

I got C.Uニトロニィル but haven't played it yet. Can anyone tell me before I dive into another super-long game while in between studying for college classes if this game has anything like the girls fighting the main protag in combat? Because that's an instant win for me.
One of my favorite games was NTR knights story (NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う―) because of the endings where the girls are like "sorry you just have to go now, so all 3 of us are going to destroy you" and then you actually have to fight them in certain endings, and because it was hilarious.
The ones by Cli Pick are a bit more serious in tone, which is also fine. Just before I spend another 70 hours on a game I'd like to know if it has any of that stuff in there.
No, there is nothing like that in this game.
Actually,
girls are faithful to the protagonist until the very end in all endings

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Having played the game now, I have to say. The NTR feeling and player agency is definitely a huge downgrade from previous titles. Having three love interests just feels wrong especially if you're not interested in the loli. The scenes with the FMC also feels like you barely have any control over her. I don't like how the game feels like a VN. IMO the corruption aspect of the game also feels worse than the prev two titles.

Still bought the game from dlsite because I want to support the author, just disappointed that it didn't live up to my expectations.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Having played the game now, I have to say. The NTR feeling and player agency is definitely a huge downgrade from previous titles. Having three love interests just feels wrong especially if you're not interested in the loli. The scenes with the FMC also feels like you barely have any control over her. I don't like how the game feels like a VN. IMO the corruption aspect of the game also feels worse than the prev two titles.

Still bought the game from dlsite because I want to support the author, just disappointed that it didn't live up to my expectations.
Unlike the previous titles you don't really have control over the girls indeed, outside of one simple decision that dictates if you care or not. I do feel the relevance of player control has been simplified, as I remember in Guinol you actually had to win in order to not be NTR'd, and the NTR game before that one you could actually control the females and fight to not be NTR'd, but that's another issue of why would you NTR yourself if you're in absolute control. I think this dilemma ultimately stems from continuing to make the NTR avoidable if you ask me, the NTR always feels more depressing when you can't control the situations at hand for obvious reasons. Though the fights in the previous games felt more impactful I would say for their personality and story reasons than a simple dialogue choice. Multiple perspectives are nice but it doesn't solve the issue, it's just more exposition dump.

As for three females instead of the two this developer normally has, it's probably to do that middle ground in terms of looks, there was always the loli and the MILF character in his games, but now there's that young adult teen adolescence figure in the middle.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
I really liked authors previous game, but lately ive become spoiled by translated games and really cant play this without translation. Which is sadly unlikely ;_; due to amount of text and lack of NTR game translators. (also none of the earlier games have been translated, i think. DO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ON THIS)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I really liked authors previous game, but lately ive become spoiled by translated games and really cant play this without translation. Which is sadly unlikely ;_; due to amount of text and lack of NTR game translators. (also none of the earlier games have been translated, i think. DO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ON THIS)
No, sadly. Guinol was supposedly being translated, but as typical with most translators they went AWOL.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I remember last year playing a fully translated Guinol though. Was all of that a fever dream!?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I remember last year playing a fully translated Guinol though. Was all of that a fever dream!?
the pabloC version was never released so far so.. if you weren't one of the proofreader of that version, i really doubt u have played a human traslated version. maybe it was an edited MTL.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It might've been a MTL to be honest. It's been so long since I played it that I honestly can't remember.

xsorab2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone I can ask for a latest ver (1.5.3 i think?) of the guignol game through PM?

madhatter11

Reputation score
About to try this game I really hope its on a level with guignol in terms of dark ntr storyline!!! That was one of my favourite games even if I played it with very bad MTL.

OP
M

MrMarroc

Reputation score
If this has been answered already, please just point me in the right direction, but I didnt see it when i browsed through the thread.

Towards the very end of the game, when you are going to face Zamzee for the final showdown (thug guy with the scars across his eyes), there is a locked gate on the left side where you fought a few of his lackeys. I cannot seem to find the code to that door. Does anyone have any idea where the code can be found?