What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
dont know if you guys know dis but pick new game has now got a demo

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm not making ANY promises - only rough estimates (that end up being inaccurate most of the time). :p
Mostly i am counting in a early release version, lots of people helping to find the errors is better than 1!! xD

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not gonna lie I got a little hyped when I saw a possible Christmas release! I've got this in my basket on Dlsite waiting for when the translation releases. xD Keep up the awesome work!

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is done! Well, just the raw TL, that is. There's still a fair bit of work to be done, so don't get too hyped. :p

I'll be going over the scripts again, to do a first editing pass, and then move on to actual playtesting. ^^

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is done! Well, just the raw TL, that is. There's still a fair bit of work to be done, so don't get too hyped. :p

I'll be going over the scripts again, to do a first editing pass, and then move on to actual playtesting. ^^
Plzzz release it now, we can help!!! that and i really want to play it now, a few mistakes here and there won't give me eye cancer xD

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Plzzz release it now
Nope, I'll release it when it's ready. Meditate and train your patience. :p
I need to playtest it to see if the patch isn't breaking anything at the very least, and doing that without editing and QC-ing stuff along the way would be a waste of time and effort. And checking scripts beforehand to fix obvious stuff will make playtesting easier and faster.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I need to playtest it to see if the patch isn't breaking anything at the very least, and doing that without editing and QC-ing stuff along the way would be a waste of time and effort. And checking scripts beforehand to fix obvious stuff will make playtesting easier and faster.
Exciting. In case you didn't know, you can download Cheat Engine to 2x or 5x the game so you can playtest much quicker.

You can also use Cheat Engine to give yourself XP and level up to 99 so skip the grind of any monsters. Also use Cheat Engine to lower your own HP.

The trick is to search by 2n+1. Eg, if XP is at 100, search for 201. Then gain some HP, say to 120. And scan for 241, Then once you lock in a value, you can just edit it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Progress? is so close i can taste it!!!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Progress? is so close i can taste it!!!
You might want to check with your Doctor... That taste isn't normal.
jokes aside, I hope it's close since it looks like such a good game! Ready to buy it on DLsite the moment we get the translation! Thanks for taking the time to translate this. Might have to donate to you or a patreon of something to show appreciation.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You might want to check with your Doctor... That taste isn't normal.
jokes aside, I hope it's close since it looks like such a good game! Ready to buy it on DLsite the moment we get the translation! Thanks for taking the time to translate this. Might have to donate to you or a patreon of something to show appreciation.
I asked because the translation itself is finished, the patch too in a way, now he is basically testing it if i understand it well.

And it tastes like evil, sweet evillllll

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked as there is no link to translation in OP. PM me to have this thread unlocked when a link to the translation is available, or if you intend to upload the translation to the OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.