What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, it took me some time to get back to my usual (slow) pace, but at least I'm making more or less steady progress now. I have only 33 scripts left to do, though a few of those are a bit long~ish.
After the TL is done, there still will be editing and playtesting to deal with, but summer release seems doable (as long as I don't get any RL surprises).
Really good to hear. If you need any play testing/script testing I could possibly help....and have a great summer!

suker19

Reputation score
Would be cool if you release this the same time the dev releases his new work. Think he's due to release in the summer as well
why do you think so? i haven't found anything about the game release date in his blog

iWriter88

Reputation score
why do you think so? i haven't found anything about the game release date in his blog
Post #4 on his ci-en

By the way, about the new work "CU Nitro Niil", I am still advancing to the completion target in summer as usual. (google trans)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nah, summer = vacation time. ^^ I'll have a lot of extra free time in July and August, so I should pick up my TL pace.
So July is almost endimg, how is progress? Or aren't you still on vacation....i know i am not for another 2 weeks xD

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Animefan_09
Currenlty I'm chilling out by the sea, but I'm coming back this weekend and I'll still have 1 week of vacation left. And I shouldn't be too busy afterwards, at least for a while, so I hope I'll make solid progress then. There are only 16 scripts left, so it should be doable in a month, even if some of them are kinda lengthy. ^^
If editing and playtesting goes smoothly, late~ish autumn seems like a realistic time for release.

Arkade

Reputation score
Looking for updates. Really excited for this one. Are things going smoothly after vacation has ended?

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My pace has slowed down a lot lately, since I'm constantly sleepy - my sleep routine is still in full vacation mode, so waking up early sucks big time. >_<
But that's business as usual after long vacations. :p I did make some solid progress though and I'm down to 7 scripts, so I should move on to editing and playtesting around early September.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My pace has slowed down a lot lately, since I'm constantly sleepy - my sleep routine is still in full vacation mode, so waking up early sucks big time. >_<
But that's business as usual after long vacations. :p I did make some solid progress though and I'm down to 7 scripts, so I should move on to editing and playtesting around early September.
....the sooner the better xD i need a real ntr game xD, well rather a real ntr ame in english since i am in extra lazy mode and don't want to decipher machine translations xD

Arkade

Reputation score
No problem- take your time. As long as it doesn't get dropped I can stay content. A quality translation of a kuripick game is a dream come true. Please don't drop it or disappear ;_;...

this game is ugly as sin
Artwise? I actually like the art. It may not be high detail but it's very gritty and fits a dark theme. It works well for what it is. Color scheme to show your bright cheerful characters and darker colors to show villains. I think the developer did the best he possibly could with the talent he possesses.
Storywise? Eh,, different strokes for different folks. Just like reality- bad things can happen to good people and vice versa- no amount of story told through text can ever do justice to real life atrocities or compare with them. The most violent war movie would still be watering down real war. You can only capture so much pain and loss and tragedy without being there yourself. Personally- I am pretty desensitized to a lot of things because of my own bad experiences and something like that is just like reading another book.

lunamm

Reputation score
No problem- take your time. As long as it doesn't get dropped I can stay content. A quality translation of a kuripick game is a dream come true. Please don't drop it or disappear ;_;...
Yup. I couldnt care less if we get it at 2020 or even at 2021 as long as he gets it done. That being said, since shit happens and he might get bored or for whatever other reason drop it, it would be great if we could get some progress builds so we can just machine translate the rest of the game at worst case scenario.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup. I couldnt care less if we get it at 2020 or even at 2021 as long as he gets it done. That being said, since shit happens and he might get bored or for whatever other reason drop it, it would be great if we could get some progress builds so we can just machine translate the rest of the game at worst case scenario.
wait and hope

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She said early September
Uh, make that early October. -.-' Something rather urgent came up at work and I have to deal with it before the academic year begins, so it'll be eating up most of my free time for a while.
Also, I'm a "he". :p

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uh, make that early October. -.-' Something rather urgent came up at work and I have to deal with it before the academic year begins, so it'll be eating up most of my free time for a while.
Work comes fisrts and early october is soon anyway, i am happy if its finished before december xD

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Come onnnn~! You're at the home stretch PabloC. Do Saya proud and touch that finish line! We're all rootin' for ya!

Arkade

Reputation score
I've seen it happen a lot.. First it's October then it's December and then the translator vanishes!... And the dream diess... Don't be another one of those._... I am holding onto my faith.

ordeup2

Reputation score
GL on the TL!! I've been hoping this game gets a TL because I'm a hardcore fan of getting cucked ><

Status
Not open for further replies.