What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I sorted out most of the work-related stuff, so I should have more time for TL now. Due to all the recent distractions I still have about 25% to do though.
The latest DLSite version is 1.5.2.
Well 25% is little, you will breeze through it!!! *insert guy's nice guy pose here*

And good thing i asked, i already have that 1 xD

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I sorted out most of the work-related stuff, so I should have more time for TL now. Due to all the recent distractions I still have about 25% to do though.
Looking forward to the completion! Thumbs up for ya. (y)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can we help in any way with work-related stuff? I can donate some money if you need it. It's not much, but I appreciate your work and I want to see this game translation succeed.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Cleanfeel Thanks, but I don't think there's anything that could speed up my TL-progress. I already shared work-related stuff that was too much for me with my co-workers. And I like my job to begin with, so I probably wouldn't spend any less time on work even if I won infinite money at the lottery or something. :p

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Cleanfeel Thanks, but I don't think there's anything that could speed up my TL-progress. I already shared work-related stuff that was too much for me with my co-workers. And I like my job to begin with, so I probably wouldn't spend any less time on work even if I won infinite money at the lottery or something. :p
"find a job that suits your tastes and you'll never work for a second in your whole life", how much i envy you :p
btw, thx again for the translation effort, and good work.

orange32

Lurker
Reputation score
where i can try the bits of translation? i mean where i can download ? i can't seem to click the "game topic" it saying that i dont have permission or someting.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
where i can try the bits of translation? i mean where i can download ? i can't seem to click the "game topic" it saying that i dont have permission or someting.
That's not the translation link, that's the thread for the actual game. But because ULMF got reworked recently, some links aren't working correctly.
As far as I know, the only way to get the translation is to wait until it's finished.
I along with many other people are waiting patiently on the translation. I don't think it's possible to even release what's done either since It could mess up the game and some parts wouldn't be translated. I don't think the game is linear in that way. Hopefully we get it soon though as it looks like it's going to be one wild ride to say the least.

orange32

Lurker
Reputation score
That's not the translation link, that's the thread for the actual game. But because ULMF got reworked recently, some links aren't working correctly.
As far as I know, the only way to get the translation is to wait until it's finished.
I along with many other people are waiting patiently on the translation. I don't think it's possible to even release what's done either since It could mess up the game and some parts wouldn't be translated. I don't think the game is linear in that way. Hopefully we get it soon though as it looks like it's going to be one wild ride to say the least.
Oh, okay, thanks for the reply.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
check the first post again
my little child, check the whole thread again then, u have miss some info.
the partial mentioned by op was from another user and was posted in the main (now deleted) thread and u can't find it anymore.
this thread is about the "full translation project" only, and unless someone have the old partial and want share it, i doubt u can find it.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@suker19
Yeah, looks like the game thread was somehow wiped out. I think it was made by the same guy who made the Nanaha partial, so you can try asking in its thread - https://ulmf.org/threads/rj149527-consider-nanaha-nanahayo.10397/ I'll update the op to make it less confusing.

As for updates - I enjoyed ~2 weeks of relatively calm time at work and just when I got back to translating stuff, everything went back to the busy mess mode. It was decided that we'll be publishing our research in a different journal, so instead of writing the article soon™, I have to do it now. >_> Well, shit happens. it'll be a hell of a distraction for a month or so.
Note to self: don't pick up story-heavy games to TL when you aren't a NEET. XD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@suker19
Yeah, looks like the game thread was somehow wiped out. I think it was made by the same guy who made the Nanaha partial, so you can try asking in its thread - https://ulmf.org/threads/rj149527-consider-nanaha-nanahayo.10397/ I'll update the op to make it less confusing.

As for updates - I enjoyed ~2 weeks of relatively calm time at work and just when I got back to translating stuff, everything went back to the busy mess mode. It was decided that we'll be publishing our research in a different journal, so instead of writing the article soon™, I have to do it now. >_> Well, shit happens. it'll be a hell of a distraction for a month or so.
@suker19

Shit happens is when you start helping with a doujin transaltion and that same day there is a blackout, 1h turns to 1 day, and then 6, and now its coming and going....

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@suker19

That's a little sad, because I was expecting it to be nearly done... Anyway, that's life... Take your time. I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.