What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go for it, PabloC. I hope to see this project done. This game looks very interesting. And if you need someone to playtest it, I'm a volunteer.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think I'll wrap all work-related stuff this weekend, so I should finally have some time to resume TL (and hopefully finish it without any more delays). That still leaves editing and playtesting though, so the end of TL doesn't mean instant release. :p
Well we could help with that!! and its not just me wishing to play the game sooner xD

Arkade

Reputation score
I think I'll wrap all work-related stuff this weekend, so I should finally have some time to resume TL (and hopefully finish it without any more delays). That still leaves editing and playtesting though, so the end of TL doesn't mean instant release. :p
I'd understand keeping a release until playtest if it's a for-profit and your own game on the line. But you could also simply release an alpha/beta type build and let those who want to try it take the plunge even expecting critical errors. Also understand if you don't want to be the "Well I told you it was still in edit/playtesting stages!!" if and when(It's going to happen at least once because not everyone can read) people download it en masse and then run into errors and complain.

Either way- keep it up and thank you so much.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'd understand keeping a release until playtest if it's a for-profit and your own game on the line. But you could also simply release an alpha/beta type build and let those who want to try it take the plunge even expecting critical errors. Also understand if you don't want to be the "Well I told you it was still in edit/playtesting stages!!" if and when(It's going to happen at least once because not everyone can read) people download it en masse and then run into errors and complain.

Either way- keep it up and thank you so much.
Yeah, dealing wih all the complays, whinning and probably the idiots that you just know will blame him and start insulting would do that

ordeup2

Reputation score
GL on finishing up the TL!! Ive been waiting for a real NTR with story so I can actually feel the pain and feel like im being cucked for real :ROFLMAO:

iWriter88

Reputation score
CLI Pick's new game is coming out soon. Trial version is out next weekend and the full version should be a week after that, if he adheres to the same schedule that he did with Guignol.

Rip productivity in two weeks haha

iWriter88

Reputation score
its times like this i wish i could read japanese.... 😭
CLI pick's games actually are really good MTLed with google. I'm sure it's not the same as an actual translation but it's great for gist.

If you can read Chinese Nanaha has a full CN translation.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
CLI pick's games actually are really good MTLed with google. I'm sure it's not the same as an actual translation but it's great for gist.

If you can read Chinese Nanaha has a full CN translation.
If it wasn't for pablo i would have caved in and played the ame like that already, but i think i will do that witht he next one. BTW is the next game a direct sequel like it was planned? Or just in the same setting (like a spinoff)

ordeup2

Reputation score
How can I use google MTL for his games? I wanna read Nanaha and the next game in English too ;o

iWriter88

Reputation score
If it wasn't for pablo i would have caved in and played the ame like that already, but i think i will do that witht he next one. BTW is the next game a direct sequel like it was planned? Or just in the same setting (like a spinoff)
Totally new game, not a spinoff. new setting (although it's your classic cli pick dystopian setting).

How can I use google MTL for his games? I wanna read Nanaha and the next game in English too ;o
look up nexthooker, there should be a github where you dl the latest version

ordeup2

Reputation score
Does it autotranslate while in game?
And it works for RPG Maker games too right?

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
If you haven’t gotten it to work yet it autotranslates, works for rpgm

So he posted the trial for his new game but it says on the page that the expected release date is april 2020 :/

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
but it says on the page that the expected release date is april 2020 :/
That's not entirely a bad thing, considering that if it was released now it would mean instant +2 weeks delay in my progress. :p And I have plenty of distractions anyway - MangaGamer just released Maggot Baits, and I kinda want to re-read it because it was awesome, a yuri visual novel written by Ban'ya Izumi will be released in late November (that's a must-read for me) and VenusBlood Frontier Kickstarter will start shipping soon as well. I don't know when I'll find time for all of this awesome stuff...

That said, I'm almost done with the translation. A scientific congress that I was attending added another 1-week delay, but I'm down to the few final scripts now, so it shouldn't take much longer. Editing will take a while though, since I have to carefully check everything in-game to see if I got the context right (sometimes it's hard to figure it out from scripts alone). That part always takes more time than expected, but even with a massive pile of distractions I should finish everything before Christmas. ^^

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really because I read Christmas? Am I crazy or are you two just blindly optimistic?

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So week 2 november?
As far as raw TL goes, yeah that should be about right. I estimate editing to take ~1 month, so Christmas release seems realistic, unless I get distracted too much. :p

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as raw TL goes, yeah that should be about right. I estimate editing to take ~1 month, so Christmas release seems realistic, unless I get distracted too much. :p
Please, don't be distracted. Make it happen before Christmas. I'm also asking santa for this 🎅😅. It's been so long already.

Status
Not open for further replies.