What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWriter88

Reputation score
Wooo, new NTR translation!

Personally I think it's the corruption aspect that makes it so appealing to me. There's something really hot about seeing a girl who's gorgeous, has her shit together, is talented, etc. get fucked and used. NTR scenarios are good for this kind of stuff because usually they go more in depth about the heroine background and actually add a story (unlike your generic girl who is introduced with just a paragraph of text and then is fucked in the very next panel). I agree with the above poster, cuckold/netorase doesn't do it for me either as usually both the heroine and the protagonist enjoy it and somehow that diminishes the corruption aspect a lot (what's the point of corrupting a slut? she's already corrupted).

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I will probably not play game. Is the game that depressing?
Do anyone know about the ending and can tell me about them?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It is that depressing one ending has the girl and the mother as sex slaves to the bandit and blue haired guy. two more show the girl grown up as a sex slave to the blue haired guy except in one she has a kid. and the true end has the girl living with the mc whose has lost his memories so it's a somewhat happy ending compared to all the others.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ultrahyperspoiler ahead:

bad end: both mom and gf will be sex slave for the bandit chief and the blue hair guy.
this route have the highest number of sex scene and of course the high corruption events. some of the final event are extremely emotionally brutal like when both the girl (covered only in sexy wedding lingerie) stand both with each villain and say goodbye to mc for the last time.
normal end (without child): nothing to say here. u beat the bandit chief (nb. he have raped your mother in front of your eyes before fight him), but not the blue hair guy. you lose your gf (sex slave of him).
"secret" end (with child): u have beat bandit chief, but the blue hair guy have completely corrupted your GF, married her and make a kid with her.
you come back after some years and find your mother raped by soldiers (she's a whore soldier now) and your childhood GF married with the blue hair guy. with a kid. the dialogue in this ending scene is really heartbreaking.
and happy ending: u do the right choice trough the game so your gf will never be corrupted by the blue guy, beat both the villain and lose consciousness in a burging scenario. after that u have lose your memory, and replaced some of your body part with "robot" pieces.
you live happy with your gf in a new home. the new chapter (in development) will start after this happy ending, so this is the canon ending of this story.

btw, in this game u can "save" only ur GF. but the mother will be taken away and completely corrupt, no matter what mc do.

imho, the best scene is when you need to enter inside of a secret lab that have a mechanism that open the door only if detect true love from 2 people (like scan body temperature, level of hormones etcc). and obviously mc is not the guy in that couple that will open that door....

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ultrahyperspoiler ahead:

bad end: both mom and gf will be sex slave for the bandit chief and the blue hair guy.
this route have the highest number of sex scene and of course the high corruption events. some of the final event are extremely emotionally brutal like when both the girl (covered only in sexy wedding lingerie) stand both with each villain and say goodbye to mc for the last time.
normal end (without child): nothing to say here. u beat the bandit chief (nb. he have raped your mother in front of your eyes before fight him), but not the blue hair guy. you lose your gf (sex slave of him).
"secret" end (with child): u have beat bandit chief, but the blue hair guy have completely corrupted your GF, married her and make a kid with her.
you come back after some years and find your mother raped by soldiers (she's a whore soldier now) and your childhood GF married with the blue hair guy. with a kid. the dialogue in this ending scene is really heartbreaking.
and happy ending: u do the right choice trough the game so your gf will never be corrupted by the blue guy, beat both the villain and lose consciousness in a burging scenario. after that u have lose your memory, and replaced some of your body part with "robot" pieces.
you live happy with your gf in a new home. the new chapter (in development) will start after this happy ending, so this is the canon ending of this story.

btw, in this game u can "save" only ur GF. but the mother will be taken away and completely corrupt, no matter what mc do.

imho, the best scene is when you need to enter inside of a secret lab that have a mechanism that open the door only if detect true love from 2 people (like scan body temperature, level of hormones etcc). and obviously mc is not the guy in that couple that will open that door....
All this sounds evilicious muahahahahahaha, the only thing missing is an ending where the heroine(s) attack him due to being corrupted, know any game like that? even if its not strictly ntr, something like "true companions" betraying each other works too.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All this sounds evilicious muahahahahahaha, the only thing missing is an ending where the heroine(s) attack him due to being corrupted, know any game like that? even if its not strictly ntr, something like "true companions" betraying each other works too.
shadowcore?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
shadowcore?
Good game but so far as i know there wasn't the kind of betrayal i was talking about, mmm let me give an example: this game is fairly small and linear but i liked because of how hardcore the betrayal was, every girl for 1 reason or another not only gets ntred but they fully switch sides and attack him, is sadistic and i LOVED IT muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My only complain is something right at the end (no comments becauce spoilers) and how short it is.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ultrahyperspoiler ahead:

Are you sure that he is still working on a update for this cause in a recent post I used google translate and it said he lost some files o a project and was cancelling it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if there isn't "evil" in a game, then there isn't a good game lol (and that's why i hate 90% of ntr plot out there.... "oh my god my husband dosent fuck me, so i fuck EVERY OTHER MEN I SEE" bullshit.)
btw, u already know every other rpgmaker game with that setup (thug hero party for ex.) and i dont remember any other rpgm games that worth the mention with heroine that betray mc.
sadly, good rpgm ntr game is quietly rare.
your ultimate hope is in the VN universe. try to see in vndb if there is some game with that setup, almost certainly there will be many.

Are you sure that he is still working on a update for this cause in a recent post I used google translate and it said he lost some files o a project and was cancelling it.
yes, check hes blog again. he have redone (most of) the lost stuff and continue the work from that point.
the game should come out at the end of this month (June). so we can only w8 and pray.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if there isn't "evil" in a game, then there isn't a good game lol (and that's why i hate 90% of ntr plot out there.... "oh my god my husband dosent fuck me, so i fuck EVERY OTHER MEN I SEE" bullshit.)
btw, u already know every other rpgmaker game with that setup (thug hero party for ex.) and i dont remember any other rpgm games that worth the mention with heroine that betray mc.
sadly, good rpgm ntr game is quietly rare.
your ultimate hope is in the VN universe. try to see in vndb if there is some game with that setup, almost certainly there will be many.

yes, check hes blog again. he have redone (most of) the lost stuff and continue the work from that point.
the game should come out at the end of this month (June). so we can only w8 and pray.
Yes and no, if you can point me in a diretion that would be nice, so far as i can remember there is gatenkei (some ending have the girl betray you, sadly that is mostly narrative), a ntr game from Valkyrie (girlfriend tazes the boyfriend in 1 ending), and lets count ntr nurse series just for how sadistic the girls turn.

The sheer amont of VN makes searchign for this pattern hard =S

iWriter88

Reputation score
Yes and no, if you can point me in a diretion that would be nice, so far as i can remember there is gatenkei (some ending have the girl betray you, sadly that is mostly narrative), a ntr game from Valkyrie (girlfriend tazes the boyfriend in 1 ending), and lets count ntr nurse series just for how sadistic the girls turn.

The sheer amont of VN makes searchign for this pattern hard =S
Have you played Makenshi Leane? If you lose a girl for too long of a time the girl converts to the enemy side.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Have you played Makenshi Leane? If you lose a girl for too long of a time the girl converts to the enemy side.
I have a version with a patch, but i am not where to get the latest one, although that is the second game now that i think about it, i also have the 1rst (somewhere.....i should have named it better xD) does that 1 have a partial? And to be honest i was kind of saving it, just recently i was basically 1 month without internet, luckily i had various games to kill time but it was still anoying =S

iWriter88

Reputation score
I have a version with a patch, but i am not where to get the latest one, although that is the second game now that i think about it, i also have the 1rst (somewhere.....i should have named it better xD) does that 1 have a partial? And to be honest i was kind of saving it, just recently i was basically 1 month without internet, luckily i had various games to kill time but it was still anoying =S
not sure if 1 has a partial but 2 definitely does. and yeah i can understand saving it. it's really one of the best ntr games ive played, despite having no idea what i was doing half the time and reading mtl lol.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
my bad, i was thinking that u already know this game. leane and leane 2 was THE ntr rts h-game for me, period. it's absolutely wonderful.
leane 1 is good but second chapter is waaaaaaaaay better. the king system work so well with ntr fetish!!
the only cons is u really, REALLY need a guide. even with the dedicated cheat program (u can find every info in the specific tradh in this forum for leane 2). fortunately there is a wiki-guide (in jap, ofc) that let u know what to do, where and when.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
my bad, i was thinking that u already know this game. leane and leane 2 was THE ntr rts h-game for me, period. it's absolutely wonderful.
leane 1 is good but second chapter is waaaaaaaaay better. the king system work so well with ntr fetish!!
the only cons is u really, REALLY need a guide. even with the dedicated cheat program (u can find every info in the specific tradh in this forum for leane 2). fortunately there is a wiki-guide (in jap, ofc) that let u know what to do, where and when.
Ahhh, ok i will probably play it, but just to be sure do you know for what version the latest patch is made for? that game has me a little confused since aparently you need to download the upgrade from the author's website but there have been so many that i am lost for wich one is the patch, i don't mind missing new content, i will leave for if ther eis ever an english version wich i think is posible since various translators are interested......they just don't want to do the whole thing alone xD

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ahhh, ok i will probably play it, but just to be sure do you know for what version the latest patch is made for? that game has me a little confused since aparently you need to download the upgrade from the author's website but there have been so many that i am lost for wich one is the patch, i don't mind missing new content, i will leave for if ther eis ever an english version wich i think is posible since various translators are interested......they just don't want to do the whole thing alone xD
Just go to and 1,43 at the top is the latest patch and just put it in your game folder and it will override all previous versions.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just go to and 1,43 at the top is the latest patch and just put it in your game folder and it will override all previous versions.
Thanks, now just the very last question, i swear it!! xD, for what version is the patch right now? or can i use it on this 1 without much trouble (i don't mind some text untranslated, i kostly care for the menus and the like)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ultrahyperspoiler ahead:

Thank <3

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks, now just the very last question, i swear it!! xD, for what version is the patch right now? or can i use it on this 1 without much trouble (i don't mind some text untranslated, i kostly care for the menus and the like)
The update patch with any version. If your talking about the menu translation patch I don't because I don't use it cause it crashes the game sometimes although he might have fixed it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The update patch with any version. If your talking about the menu translation patch I don't because I don't use it cause it crashes the game sometimes although he might have fixed it.
He was in the process of it, the problem is that it was for a certain version (i think it was 1.37), and it had other things translated liket he prologue i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.