What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sooo, any updates?, all the talk about the game made me really excited about it, seriously i thin i haven't been this excited since Taimanin Asagi 3 was about to be released, plus i am hoping for this to be finished before the sequel is released.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please give us update I don't want this to die it's my most wanted translation game

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He helped out on the konosora retraslation project.
I am more worried for the lack of comments, not updates, i just hope this is because he is working on it and doesn't like giving constant update son the process.............god i want to play this game........

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
never put pressure on people that whant do a really hard work for free. it's a gift from that person and otherwise we dont have any traslation.
basically, i dont care if there isn't update from op. he can work on it when he want and how he want, the day that will be finished i will thank him and enjoy the traslation, but i will not bother other people on her free works.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
never put pressure on people that whant do a really hard work for free. it's a gift from that person and otherwise we dont have any traslation.
basically, i dont care if there isn't update from op. he can work on it when he want and how he want, the day that will be finished i will thank him and enjoy the traslation, but i will not bother other people on her free works.
That is what i meant, i don't want a detailed account of how far along he is, but well an ocasional "hey guys still alive and kicking" from him would at least tell us he hasn't been derailed fromthe project, something that could happen all too easily...thanks so much life.......

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That is what i meant, i don't want a detailed account of how far along he is, but well an ocasional "hey guys still alive and kicking" from him would at least tell us he hasn't been derailed fromthe project, something that could happen all too easily...thanks so much life.......
be patient young padawan and you will be rewarded for your perseverance.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I did warn you guys that I'm pretty lazy about posting updates. :p
I'm updating OP from time to time, though I was pretty busy with job-related stuff in May so there wasn't much progress to report. But don't worry - while I'm certainly not the fastest translator out there, I was stubborn enough to keep working on re-translating KonoSora for almost 5 years, so I'll get this project done as well... eventually. ^^

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey, I did warn you guys that I'm pretty lazy about posting updates. :p
I'm updating OP from time to time, though I was pretty busy with job-related stuff in May so there wasn't much progress to report. But don't worry - while I'm certainly not the fastest translator out there, I was stubborn enough to keep working on re-translating KonoSora for almost 5 years, so I'll get this project done as well... eventually. ^^
25% is still better than some. And i will be esctatic if this is finished before the sequel (wich to be honesti didn't even know was in the making xD). And i hope the work related stuff was something positive, like lots of bonuses xD

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update on blog saying work on update is done although I don't think it mentioned a release date but I would say soon.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
All this sounds evilicious muahahahahahaha, the only thing missing is an ending where the heroine(s) attack him due to being corrupted, know any game like that? even if its not strictly ntr, something like "true companions" betraying each other works too.
Thug Hero Party.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
I am your Guignol has received an update. Extracting the pictures from the rgss shows about 190 new pictures corresponding to several new events. Running the maker's blog post through a machine translator seems to indicate this is the final update except bug fixes and they are moving on to new work. So you may want to grab the new version before continuing to translate.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am your Guignol has received an update. Extracting the pictures from the rgss shows about 190 new pictures corresponding to several new events. Running the maker's blog post through a machine translator seems to indicate this is the final update except bug fixes and they are moving on to new work. So you may want to grab the new version before continuing to translate.
from the dev blog ( );

It is warm.

"Tearful voice Guignole" About Apde, I was taking time to fix bugs,
I applied for replacement as "ver1.5" today.

Please wait for a while because I think that it will be replacing one after another after the review.

After downloading "ver1.5" at each download site,
If you save the data of the existing folder and "PublicData" file after starting to move to the replacement folder, I think that it will be completed without any problem.

If you proceed to the map where the switch at the back of the reminiscence room after the main part clear is arranged,
Benefits (light spots) suitable for each ending are added.

Basically, except for correspondence such as bug fixes, the additional relation of "Tearful voice guijol" ends above.

I think that we will focus on the creation of new works again in the future.

Well then.
so, i've finally undertsand what is the meaning of that suspicious switch in cg room lol
btw, this is a really GREAT news!

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
mmmm dammit 0 cash right fucking now, so hyped damn

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, first time being poor has saved me (poor compared to most of you) i am still saving to buy this game.....and a bunch besides, dammit i hate having to choose T.T

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yay, more stuff to translate! \o/
Oh well, I'll be going on 2 week vacation after this week, so I'll have a ton of free time to replay the game and check out the new content. ^^

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yay, more stuff to translate! \o/
Oh well, I'll be going on 2 week vacation after this week, so I'll have a ton of free time to replay the game and check out the new content. ^^
the new content is basically located after every ending and as far i know dosent involve the vanilla content (apart some modified cg) so it's really like a new dlc of the game. a REALLY GOOD ONE dlc.

detail of the new content:
every ending unlock a switch in the cgroom that let you to see some events after that ending, so before see the new content it's mandatory to unlock all the 4 endings.

only the "after true ending route" have a real gameplay, the other 2 (lanza end and bad end) is a whole new straightforward auto-events, and the last is a simple little recollection to see the modified vanilla cg.

in the end we have 190 new cg (for about 10 completely new event) of pure, marvellous and sadistic NTR.

pure. gold. stuff.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick update (for once :p): The patch adds quite a lot. It's kinda like a full-fledged DLC indeed. Judging from the script sizes, there's about 11% more stuff to translate now.
Fortunately, scripts that I have translated remained mostly the same, with only a couple of lines moved around here and there. I have already rearranged everything to match the new scripts (hopefully without messing anything up), so the patch didn't cause any issues (well, except for knocking the progress back a few %, due to a ton of new content). ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.