What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Gizza

Reputation score
Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Played up till brothel. Now I'm stuck after receiving the see-through underwear. I was able to click on the calendar and accept something but afterwards nothing I do seems to progress the story. I'm guessing I either need to use a certain item, or have a certain outfit on? Anyone else get past this part?
I too am stuck at this point....

Speak to the NPC in charge and afterwards your character says to go back to house to sleep but theres no way out of the brothel

Am I Missing something?

EDIT:
Wow never mind

The door is to the right of the red haired NPC (Dude in charge of Brothel)
Spent 30+ mins stuck in the brothel didnt even see it

Last edited:

fendy3002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the use of memory crystal after you completed the game? Obtained from the home.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can you please explain this assertion with some evidence or something? The DLsite page for this game does not include the loli tag or any screenshots that would indicate it.
Yes it does.

You need to provide some kind of reasoning because otherwise users do not know if they can share links or not. Just saying "it's considered loli on ULMF because we [the staff] say so" is not good enough.
It should be

We, the users, need to know if a game is loli without asking, unless you want people to ask the staff every time they are considering sharing a game.
I understand that, and this game definitely was definitely one of the harder cases of it. You'd be surprised how much I have to search some times. My checklist usually goes, "Ok, the OP didn't mention it, let's check the DLsite. Hmm, there's no tag. That's not necessarly defining because DLsite only allows 6 tags, doesn't mean you can't have MORE things in the game, not to mention the fact that even the tags that are there aren't dependable because some games put it up just to get more sales and some games purposely don't put it up even if they have it. Let's check the sample pictures. Ok, so it's not mentioned there. Let's check the video. All right, it might not be there either. Let's translate the information page, and now I have to be super careful cuz sometimes they don't explicitly say loli and use terms that have become synonymous referencing the characters age. If that doesn't work, I go to the reviews at the bottom and check the user's "missing tags" category.

Of course, all of this is a bit easier if the Eng dlsite is on point; for instance when it says "loli retrogression by drug," or when users in the thread have already told people where to find the picture on the DLsite, and on a twitter feed, and told people how to get it in game. Yeah, usually at that point, I don't have to do the above.

Otherwise, finding it as a user can be hard. But regardless of that, even if the game WASN'T loli, spamming the fuck out of a thread with link requests is still heavily frowned upon because it is counter-productive spam

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who have an issue with the inn, where the guy dont appear in his room- this is because of cheated money xD
Bastards!
Now I'll have to restart.

Time to cheat on all other variables, then.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Das Event ist immer noch fehler haft.
Bin fertik mit allen ausser das Geld.
Kann aber immer noch nicht alls Bunny ettape 2 machen.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Das Event ist immer noch fehler haft.
Bin fertik mit allen ausser das Geld.
Kann aber immer noch nicht alls Bunny ettape 2 machen.
Hope I understood you right with my very limited German skills ^^.
Second quest is related to kitchen and to finish it you need:
- find blue book in one of the areas with monsters,
- use this book in inventory to learn ice spell,
- talk to cook to fix the freezer and finish the quest.
If you take this quest it stays dark forever, even after completion of the quest.

EDIT: Also, there's an exploit here that can get you unlimited(?) money - after finishing the quest for the cook, every time you talk to him he gives you milk, cheese or cake - milk sells for 25, but cheese and cake for 100, so it's easy money.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope I understood you right with my very limited German skills ^^.
Second quest is related to kitchen and to finish it you need:
- find blue book in one of the areas with monsters,
- use this book in inventory to learn ice spell,
- talk to cook to fix the freezer and finish the quest.
If you take this quest it stays dark forever, even after completion of the quest.
Genau das hatte ich ja gemacht aber trozdem kann ich es nicht aus wäheln. XD

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unlock all memories.
That's the sphere you get from the first chest in the basement right? I've tried using it but it appears that I still have some locked scenes in the 3rd row. Are there supposed to be scenes there?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the sphere you get from the first chest in the basement right? I've tried using it but it appears that I still have some locked scenes in the 3rd row. Are there supposed to be scenes there?
Those are the scenes when she's unlocked the ability to be nude and propositions the villagers with a high enough immorality stat.

Those cannot be unlocked with the all-scene item for some reason, so they'll have to be unlocked the hard way.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Those are the scenes when she's unlocked the ability to be nude and propositions the villagers with a high enough immorality stat.

Those cannot be unlocked with the all-scene item for some reason, so they'll have to be unlocked the hard way.
Hm that's odd. I've activated all of those scenes but for some reason I only unlock the one where you get captured by the guard near castle. I guess for now the save from my earlier post should suffice as a full save. All the CG scenes are unlocked, if you want to see the sprite sex with various townspeople, just go to the walkthrough and follow the "nude" section.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm that's odd. I've activated all of those scenes but for some reason I only unlock the one where you get captured by the guard near castle. I guess for now the save from my earlier post should suffice as a full save. All the CG scenes are unlocked, if you want to see the sprite sex with various townspeople, just go to the walkthrough and follow the "nude" section.
It is bugged, looks like it is going to be fixed with patch 1.02.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, I think I am missing 2 recipe books: #10 & 12 from the item list under valuables:
temp3.jpg
  • Also, I can't seem to find the item for grandpa in the pub: キャロットマフィン
  • Can't find the カナリアのさえずり for granny near the foundtain
  • Still trying to figure out which mob drop the leather for the sword that you can craft
  • The thread to craft the emblem thingie that is needed for the angel armor

Any help on the above 6 items would be appreciated :)
Anyway, back to killing stuff in the hope that something would randomly drop XD

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 22048
  • Also, I can't seem to find the item for grandpa in the pub: キャロットマフィン
  • Can't find the カナリアのさえずり for granny near the foundtain
  • Still trying to figure out which mob drop the leather for the sword that you can craft
  • The thread to craft the emblem thingie that is needed for the angel armor

Any help on the above 6 items would be appreciated :)
Anyway, back to killing stuff in the hope that something would randomly drop XD
You should have the recipes for the first two already
If not, check the bookshelves upstairs at home

Lizard Leather is dropped by Lizardman
Fairy Dust and Fairy Cocoon are dropped by Fairies
You'll want to equip 片翼のタリスマン because the drop rates for the latter two are shit

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, Cestina! That accessory did the trick :)

Do you know where I can find more of the metal for this dress?
temp3.jpg

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm seeing this game having a lot of talk recently but the game was released over a year ago? Did some major changes happen to drum up this much excitement?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm seeing this game having a lot of talk recently but the game was released over a year ago? Did some major changes happen to drum up this much excitement?
Development of the game was announced over a year ago. Lots of delays and I'm guessing major art changes dragged the release all the way to April.

Gizza

Reputation score

Where do I get the recipe for the item the merchant outside brothel needs
獣の精力剤?

I hope its not an item that floating around in my inventory like the ice spell was... spent too long trying to figure out where to get that

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I get the recipe for the item the merchant outside brothel needs
獣の精力剤?

I hope its not an item that floating around in my inventory like the ice spell was... spent too long trying to figure out where to get that
I finding it at the shop underground.Buy book at there.
It need to talk at tombstone at the city middle left where you can walk to map that have brothel.
But I don't know any require before it open ... or it open from the start?

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game work with VNR?
i'm on windows 10 and i have the lastest version on VNR but it doen't seem to hook any threads, is there an H-code for this?