What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [PICOPICOSOFT] シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ / Chevalier Historie (RJ262921)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
To be fair their turn around has been decent recently with newly announced stuff.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So..., a DLC?
If I played the currently version. of KG... can I continue?

Mick2000

Reputation score
So..., a DLC?
If I played the currently version. of KG... can I continue?
expansion
well the original allow you to carry savefile from main game to expansion side so i would assume that yes you can do the same with KG version

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice, worth the wait to have skipped out on playing this then. Super excited to be able to play this in 2025!
Glad I'm not the only one who skipped. Will be worth the wait until then.

Besides, I got backlogs of other games I gotta catch up on.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
KG's English version of the append announced for release on October 22th.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Give me the rundown mick. Is this standalone, a sequel, or what?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Seem the DLC is having a bug right from the start with the world map. Better wait till tomorow / monday patched version to play it ;D3

And it's say "append" <=> "DLC". You need the base game to install the append (KG's english version of the DLC for KG English version of the game of course).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i literally write "game expansion" there....
aren't you here when the expansion got release before Kagura Games release the english version for the main game?
Exactly because afaik it was some sort of expansion that gave voices to the main game so we were like kagura is translating vanilla version without voices. Is this THAT append?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Exactly because afaik it was some sort of expansion that gave voices to the main game so we were like kagura is translating vanilla version without voices. Is this THAT append?
No, the append DID had voice to the main game, but it also extended the story with some extra content.

KG did it "by the book". They released first the content of the original game (without voice) then added the append with the voicing and the extra content.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember... the game was voiced....

Was I allucinating or what? (?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I remember... the game was voiced....

Was I allucinating or what? (?
not really, the game suppose to have voice on like 90% of the dialogue, said voice file is added on the expansion, if the voice didn't play then high chance you didn't have the expansion: Append, applied to the game file

Mick2000

Reputation score
How to date Galahad in append?
which one is Galahad? the knight? or one of the twin handsome faces?
in fact, the question doesn't matter, to open date option for any of them you need to proceed the story first. at some point when you enter a castle, dating any of them should be possible after the dialogue.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
It's possible to date Galahad or the twins after you gain access to the frozen castle, in the later stages of the append story. There will be popup whenever new dating options are available as you progress through the append story.