What's new

ACT [ピクセル定食 + Libra Heart] キャッスルインザクラウド / Castle in the Cloud (RJ273436)

noob77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
100% on all maps except for sky castle, only at 95% with both endings

still can't find map 15

Shearion

Reputation score
You should be able to 100% all maps.

Map 15 is the one with a black background, you enter it by using the Ritual Poison item that you used to go to Heaven/Hell.
Just use the poison in any other map/area than you're supposed to and it'll transport you to the World of Nothing (Map 15)

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The one mentioned above is bad end, and the good ending is using the strongest sword Excalibur.
You can find the sword in the last stage, in the biggest room, before entering the castle.
I´m unable to find Excalibur, can be more specific? I ran that biggest room many time

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone know what should I do in this place? got stuck here....

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Anyone know what should I do in this place? got stuck here....
Use the axe (buy it in town if you don't have it) to break through the wood on the right. It's clearly distinct from surrounding non-breakable material, but in some following screens you'll need to chop your way through walls and ceilings that aren't that delineated from non-breakable blocks. Also, talk to old men. The one in your screen shot gives you the hint you need to proceed.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Use the axe (buy it in town if you don't have it) to break through the wood on the right. It's clearly distinct from surrounding non-breakable material, but in some following screens you'll need to chop your way through walls and ceilings that aren't that delineated from non-breakable blocks. Also, talk to old men. The one in your screen shot gives you the hint you need to proceed.
Ah thank's, I thought the weapon here just being a weapon, (and never thought that whole map actually a tree bark) finally can continue after collecting 50k again after wasted it on hp stats

hard

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the damn game has so much unused potential. Platforming pixel art with power ups, with an inn, shop, you're supposed to set out on journeys in dangerous places full of enemies.

Ironically, one can continue building hype just by explaining about its features. The fact is, it stops right there, before even starting. I'm glad that Libra restarted the project by himself, buuuut...this is imho just another symptom about something goin wrong during the development, and i mean, something between the developers.
The amount of bugs, even in locale emulation is kinda upsetting, the mermaid boss is harder than the final boss (those hitboxes should be called missboxes, jeeez), and waaay lot of other reasons for closing the game, start mumbling about how cool the pirate ship level is (colors, enemies, map, jumpin on the rope to cross the crumbling ship? wow), then asking myself why there's so much missing content.

Sum: Love sprayed in nonequal parts of the game. Standards exists in adult games, too, wth :(

Actually i am now wondering how these games are done in 2020, the art is cool, but kinda...retro? The output is fkin great (at least what everyone imagined), there's courage and finesse in those brains of those guys, so congrats anyway. Now Libra HAS to explain me HOW they build those games :D

CloudSt

Lurker
Reputation score
Couldn't start any of the latest Libra Heart games at all. (little loading circle appears and goes away without anything happening)
Neither Locale Emulator nor did helpto launch this.

Does anyone have any pointers for me on how to fix this?

hard

Lurker
Reputation score
Couldn't start any of the latest Libra Heart games at all. (little loading circle appears and goes away without anything happening)
Neither Locale Emulator nor did helpto launch this.

Does anyone have any pointers for me on how to fix this?
Usually more infos are required to solve issues happening without some clue, like some error code or message. On top of the head, what language has your system set for non-unicode language?
On Windows 8 and 10, you can check your system non-unicode language option opening:
- Control Panel -> some language settings -> (usually) some advanced settings AND/OR some administrator settings -> Language for non-unicode programs.

There is a more in-depth thread here .

Ground0

Reputation score
Anyone knew how to get the alternative ending?
I beat the last boss, destroyed the castle and it says "Lily couldn't find the legendary treasure"
Also I found those two old man but cannot find the Excalibur anywhere

Sasaro

Reputation score
so... I end the game today, and I didin't find all the H scenes, the number 7 in the gallery is missing, where I can find it?