What's new

ACT [ピクセル定食 + Libra Heart] キャッスルインザクラウド / Castle in the Cloud (RJ273436)

sumyuser

Reputation score
i got the image, menu and dialog corruption, starting from get bugged when you first meet the bad girl. there is an update on the dev ci-en, my problem didn't fixed with that. tried changing compatibility and deleting saves but it just run worse than the demo. i hate that engine >:C

megamike87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the people who cant pick the coins and the powerups, you have to play the game with a locale emolator.
I got mine from anime-sharing.

adrianmj96

Reputation score
In the last map there is a rainbow blocking the way, how do i pass it?

wench

Reputation score
Okey, this game legit is ruined by the 1 hp thing. Wanted to binge it tonight guess not. Sadface

sumyuser

Reputation score
For the people who cant pick the coins and the powerups, you have to play the game with a locale emolator.
I got mine from anime-sharing.
good advise, i never had the necesity of using an applocale. right now with applocale run like a charm

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where I can find the double jump power up? I feel like im missing a power up or 2. Currently im stuck on the Giant Tree level and idk how to progress at this point lol

sumyuser

Reputation score
Anyone know where I can find the double jump power up? I feel like im missing a power up or 2. Currently im stuck on the Giant Tree level and idk how to progress at this point lol
doble jump is in the second dungeon. on the trees, after you get gangbanged you come back to that house. that if you mean the first level

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This meme needs to stop. It just makes it so you feel forced to lose to enemies with hearts as soon as you encounter them, while taking any sexual tension out of regular encounters. I have no idea why games keep doing this instead of just making every regular enemy potential assailants
The loss of tension is the worst part.

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
doble jump is in the second dungeon. on the trees, after you get gangbanged you come back to that house. that if you mean the first level
The tree map where you fight the bandits? All I got from there was the dash shoes

Cedori

Reputation score
Sadly, having japanese setting for non-unicode applications ain't cutting it, game still busts items every other screen. Not sure I want to go ahead and break literally everything else for one game, even from libraheart.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
y'all know he posted a patch for the 0 HP bug on his ci-en. just sayin ;)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I found a clue, but quite frankly, ya must need CE to cheat money (value type: double)

1st of all, go to the inn, then choose the any option, they are the rooms and also, ya can change yer stats as yer desire.

Untitled.png

See this option of HP? That option is set the maximum of HP. Ya can set max HP as yer desire but need 10000 gold for pay 10 HP each! (that's why I have to use CE to cheat money)

Untitled.png

For example, like on this image, if ya want max HP 300, ya must pay 300*10000 gold! (that's expensive! gg developer!!!)

Untitled.png

Set yer other stats as yer desire, choose rest option => all set!
BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! DO NOT CHOOSE THESE OPTIONS THAT I MARKED, THEY CAN RESET YER MAXIMUM HP!!!
CHOOSE THE BLUE ONE SO THAT THE MAXIMUM OF HP WON'T BE RESET!!! CUZ THE BLUE ONE IS RESTING!!!

Untitled.png

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, for the clarity, the string corruption is experienced regardless of whether that file from ci-en is used or not ?

Also, as for above post, that's just silly.
If you completely clear first five dungeons, you'll end up having somewhere around 900HP from all the upgrades you'll find.
Essentially, after you gather enough for the second level weapon and add about 15 points to attack, most things in those dungeons will be dying in one hit and there's still lvl 3 weapon.

Though, later on game starts to crash a lot, especially entering and inside 1G dream dungeon...

Did the dev goof or is it something engine specific ?

Last edited:

wateru

Reputation score
How to pick up dropped objects? And how to get skills?

Cedori

Reputation score
How to pick up dropped objects? And how to get skills?
For now game seems to be extremely buggy - it can make all items dropping on the ground from chests and enemies look like something else (in my case, it's a white feather). Note that this is not just visual bug - game actively thinks those are all same things, and doesn't let you pick them up since you already have one.
You have few options here:
1) Save your game on a new file, restart game, load this file. This seems to be fixing issue temporarily, unless you save in very first location in forest (where game starts) - even after clearing it and revisiting, it seems saving/loading on this screen corrupts stuff. At any rate, moving between screens can corrupt items too, so you have to open pause menu (with space) and constantly check on items. If they are all same again, you have to save/restart/load again.
2) Use applocale to launch game with japanese language setting. Supposedly it works.
3) Wait for a patch. Authors made one for another bug, so hopefully this one will be fixed too.

den88888

Reputation score
11. Keep discussion in English.
[QUOTE =“ adrianmj96,帖子:1090097,成員:360380”]
在上一張地圖中,彩虹擋住了道路,我該如何通過?
[/引用]

你做完了嗎?我也被困在這裡D:

wateru

Reputation score
For now game seems to be extremely buggy - it can make all items dropping on the ground from chests and enemies look like something else (in my case, it's a white feather). Note that this is not just visual bug - game actively thinks those are all same things, and doesn't let you pick them up since you already have one.
You have few options here:
1) Save your game on a new file, restart game, load this file. This seems to be fixing issue temporarily, unless you save in very first location in forest (where game starts) - even after clearing it and revisiting, it seems saving/loading on this screen corrupts stuff. At any rate, moving between screens can corrupt items too, so you have to open pause menu (with space) and constantly check on items. If they are all same again, you have to save/restart/load again.
2) Use applocale to launch game with japanese language setting. Supposedly it works.
3) Wait for a patch. Authors made one for another bug, so hopefully this one will be fixed too.
Thanks for the advice, i hope it works.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
In the last map there is a rainbow blocking the way, how do i pass it?
That's where I'm stuck too. I found a gem-like object in the hell stage, and another somewhere else. But there's one more to find...
I believe those are the keys to getting inside, seeing that the two I picked up have the same colour as the rainbow barrier thing.