What's new

ACT [ピクセル定食 + Libra Heart] キャッスルインザクラウド / Castle in the Cloud (RJ273436)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
welp looks like I've finished it completely, 100% all the areas except for the final castle. Save file says 51% for some reason don't think I've missed that much.
There's a gallery with 11 animations, save is attached. Just before final boss fight.

Attachments

den88888

Reputation score
[QUOTE =“笑,帖子:1090168,成員:63068”]
看起來好像我已經完全完成了,除了最後的城堡,所有區域都100%完成了。保存文件顯示51%出於某種原因不要認為我已經錯過了那麼多。
有一個包含11個動畫的畫廊,並附加了保存。就在最後的老闆戰鬥之前。
[/引用]
上帝保佑你<3

Ťy for the savedata

Reputation score
In the last map there is a rainbow blocking the way, how do i pass it?
That's where I'm stuck too. I found a gem-like object in the hell stage, and another somewhere else. But there's one more to find...
I believe those are the keys to getting inside, seeing that the two I picked up have the same colour as the rainbow barrier thing.
Three crystals are needed to break the barriers.
Green: Green dragon boss.
Red: Clear hell stage.
Blue: Hidden in one of the clouds in heaven stage's second room(not house).

welp looks like I've finished it completely, 100% all the areas except for the final castle. Save file says 51% for some reason don't think I've missed that much.
There's a gallery with 11 animations, save is attached. Just before final boss fight.
If you want to fill up the last stage to 100%, you can use any weapons except the strongest sword to break the last stone tablet and the crystal inside.
That makes the castle collapses and lets you run 2 more rooms to escape, that also let you to fill up more %.
You can use the map item to teleport you back to the town, and the tablet will recover while the boss won't.

Ah yes, about the tablet. There are 2 endings depend on what weapon you used to break it.
The one mentioned above is bad end, and the good ending is using the strongest sword Excalibur.
You can find the sword in the last stage, in the biggest room, before entering the castle.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Three crystals are needed to break the barriers.
Green: Green dragon boss.
Red: Clear hell stage.
Blue: Hidden in one of the clouds in heaven stage's second room(not house).
Oh. Goddammit. I didn't realise you could break all those clouds...

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I might have run into a glitch:
- I'm still missing 5 artifacts (row/column): 3:3, 4:1, 7:1, 7:3, 9:3
- besides the town, I've got 8 locations on the map: the forest, the tree, the mansion, the ship, the tree, the water cave, the cold temple, the desert temple;
all at 100% explored; sleep dungeon is done too
- three whips, 3rd rod, the axe

Yet, there's nothing new in the guild.
Given that some of you already completed the game, alternatively I might be missing something (the axe stumbled me for quite a bit).

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol! I don't know if this is a bug or intentional from the programmer, but there's an easy farming for getting more money and all the shops equipment early in the game. Save up at least 1000 on your 1st run through any dungeon, then choose the 1000g option when leveling up. there's a special room where you get your three items; +10 STR pendent, Heart Container, and a treasure chest with 1000g. As soon as you collect all of them, save in that location and load it up again. The two items will obviously be gone, but the treasure chest will have the same 1000g amount while you still have the ones you got from before. Just rinse and repeat until you get up to 10,000g. Once you get to that point, go ahead and exit that area and you'll be back at the inn, however there will be another option worth 10k that you can go into the same dream-like area with the different rewards. same as the previous room, save in the same location as the treasure chest and just abuse the save & load while collecting another 10k each time. You'll have enough money to buy everything from the shop and increase your health points.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok sooo....beat the forest thief boss, and got the run shoes...now what? There doesn't seem to be anything I can do after that. Where is this mansion stage?

Edit: Nevermind...map suddenly showed up in...the map shop?

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you mean the mansion boss, then go back to the map shop(?) and buy another map? Seems to be a theme here...

On another note, the gampelay is THERE...but the fap material just lacks a certain presence, almost like it's an after thought...Can I get this art style mixed with let's say Neko Meme's take on integrating hentai with gameplay...that would be fan-fucking-tastic...Not that Lab Underground had a bad artistic style, but it would make a good mix I think.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I proceed after beating the succubus (1st)?
a little vague with the explanation there, but it hardly matters if you defeat her other than getting some rewards. Also, look at the map using the V-key and make sure you find all the passage ways since they sometimes contain Heart Containers.
If you need more to go on, go back to the guild lady and there should be some more quest to take on. Also try getting yourself all the items from the store, including the Battle Axe since it can be used to break the wall in the Tree/Mountain stage. Once you complete most of those quests, I can assume that you've beaten the Desert Medusa Boss and got yourself some purple Flask artifact. Go back into town and go into the Library building and head over to the big room where it has an Angle and Demon Statue Platform. You want to use the Purple flask on either one so you now have access to Heaven and Hell Stages. Once you beat the Reaper in the Hell Stage, the Final Stage will appear at the top of the Tree/Mountain area. But before you think about going there, you need to get those three Gems in order to break down the Rainbow barrier. The Green Gem is dropped by the Dragon Boss in the Tree/Mountain stage, The Red Gem is after beating the Hell Stage, and the Blue Gem is in one of the clouds with a + sign that you have to break apart. Also note that the final weapon, Excalibur, is in the biggest area before you enter the castle stage. You have to navigate your way through the maze like area to the weapon that is located somewhere around the right side.

On that note, I need help with finding the last two items. here's a screenshot of what I can't find-

Attachments

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For those who are missing the double jump skill.....
Go to the haunted house (the stage after the forest/bandit stage)
See the door that I marked red? Enter it
Untitled.png

The Double Jump is there! (like in this image)

Untitled.png

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Not really sure about the missing two items, that's all I'm missing too. I got 52% of the game completed after beating the game, with 100% in all the maps I have seen. There is one room in the final dungeon I may not have been to, but no idea how to access it - no blocks break even with the final sword. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more hidden though (or maybe when the English version comes out it'll be easier to complete lol) with the end total being only 52%, or possibly needing a "lust free" run.
I'm hoping perhaps the 52% is hinting that there'll be a big expansion to this at some point. I'm really really hoping it isn't just lust free % or something lame like that.
But if there is more and it isn't a bug, I suspect it may very well be DLC.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...actually, about that number on the save: the ci-en site says it's fairly meaningless and has been removed in a later version.

Cedori

Reputation score
Well, I completed it I guess. Not exactly sure what to make out of that game.
In terms of gameplay, while it certainly goes extra mile by giving alot of items to collect, it ruins itself by giving player so fucking much health that most obstacles are easily bypasses by literally walking into them. Actually, you can bypass monsters in same way, and since game both gives you loads of health potions AND they cost so little you can stuff your pockets full of them after every dungeon, running out of health was an issue only in water boss fight because drowning, and in final boss fight, because I honestly was too tired and bored and just stopped evading attacks and went on reckless offensive.
And, outside of boss fights, you don't even need to drink potions! Die and get revived in same room with full health!
Of course, functionality also greatly undermines pleasure. Game is sluggish despite lacking any sort of graphical features that would explain lags. Opening menu is a chore. I feel that it wasn't playtested at all, because wall-climbing enemies get stuck so OFTEN there's no way someone would miss that even while rushing through stage. Health bugs that were thankfully fixed also indicate no one bothered trying how game works before uploading it to DLsite. Oh, it also eats RAM like no tomorrow. Upon loading it quickly takes about 400 megs of it, and when you go to any stage, it doubles. And then there seems to be memory leaks too, since after about 1.5 hours of playing it chewed 1.5 GB.

Art-wise it's great, because Libraheart, duh. I really like boss designs, they look positively great.
Sadly "hentai" portion of game is so, so, so lacking I'd say they should have drop sex scenes alltogether and just leave at busty heroine and bosses. Three monster animations total for 15 stages. All story related sex happens in the beginning and then game forgets about it. This is honestly less than nothing.

So in the end. As a normal game, potential is there. Fix bugs, fix balance somewhat, and it's already playable. Redo levels to better incorporate abilities (and remove whatever thing that makes spikes hurt you only if you touch them continiously for few seconds), and it will be pretty good.
As hentai game? It's probably better to make something new alltogether.

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who are missing the double jump skill.....
Go to the haunted house (the stage after the forest/bandit stage)
See the door that I marked red? Enter it
View attachment 29761

The Double Jump is there! (like in this image)

View attachment 29762
Wow I am an actual idiot, its like i ran past it the moment i got into the room and tunnel visioned outta there and never saw the door ever

myomomi

Reputation score
On that note, I need help with finding the last two items. here's a screenshot of what I can't find-
The 4th item was in the Succubus castle Stage. The 4th room which has A door on top right corner.
right below the door there was misplaced piece of blocks.
place them in the same type as the missing ones and then the red sword appear

When you beat the game Selecting New Game with the last option and you can play as the 1st stage boss

seem like you can't go to another stage beside the forest tho.

Reputation score
When you beat the game Selecting New Game with the last option and you can play as the 1st stage boss

seem like you can't go to another stage beside the forest tho.
Yes. Another bug.
You need to restart the game and open a new game to make if function normally.

zazazaku

Reputation score
I kinda like the "have sex to damage every enemy on the screen" idea. But it's executed too forcefully with rooms with 200 zombies and one H enemy in the middle. Also happened so frequently that I found myself just jumping out of the H scenes to go about my business, which is the worst possible consecuence of game design in an H game. Maybe they should have combined that idea with Libraheart's enemy-seducing mechanic, so you actually have some control over it. Homing enemies cornered you and you can't dodge them? Seduce one of them, damaging all of them and use the mercy invincibility to get out of the corner.

Also since the H attack gets stronger every time you do it, you're encouraged to glomp every H enemy you see, which adds to the tedium. Certainly not helped by the huge lack of variety of H enemies. The LUST stat is pretty out of place in general. Maybe the H attack should have only scaled with your level and how many H events you've triggered. Of course, that would need more H events that are placed throughout the game at a good pace.

Art is top notch as usual, as mentioned earlier. It's so good that I'm never satisfied with the gallery modes of Libraheart games. They never have everything. In this game, I wish you could see the bosses and the player character's menu shot. Speaking of which, on the menu, you can bounce her boobies with the Z key. In their previous game, I was annoyed that the gallery didn't have the loading screen art. Why don't they just dump everything they've drawn for the game into the gallery mode? I imagine it must be tedius work to program all that, but it's an important feature of any H game.

Speaking of bouncing boobies, every H game should have some sort of interactivity to the H scenes, even if it's minimal. For example, Libraheart's Sword of Succubus had the breast massage microgame which I appreciate. Always makes me happy when I discover that I can press buttons to do things during H scenes. I wish it were more common.

At some point, after my character climaxed from a chest succubus' spell, she got stuck in the butt-up-in-the-air state. I could move around and jump in that animation, but that was it. Resetting the game solved it... but it also erases the axe from my inventory, which is critical for completing the game. Despite having the money for another axe, I couldn't buy one because the shop only sells one. So I actually had to use Cheat Engine to trick the game into thinking I'm holding an axe. If you find yourself in the same situation: the equipped weapon address is a double type. As far as I can tell, its address isn't constant, so you have to figure it out every time you load a game. The sword value is 4, the fire wand is 3, and the axe is 8. Good luck.

I accidentally fell out of bounds more than once, as well. Make a habit of saving your game often, and don't overwrite so you don't accidentally screw yourself over.

Gallery item 7 is unlocked by
going to the town from the map, going right, entering the bar (two story building) and talking to the guy wearing blue, and climbing up the stairs in front of him.
Took me a while to figure out.

Is it just me or is there no way to return to the title screen after loading a game (other than beating the game)?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really wished all the bosses got the same love in design and effort as the Picture Ghost and Scylla boss got these two impressed me. After them, all the other bosses just felt a bit lazy in one way or another.....especially the dragon lady......

More scenes would have also been nice. No reason every single male enemy didn't have an h scene, slimes could have been used far earlier, more could have been done with the succubus trap, defeat scenes added, more reasons to even go to town, Quest/Inn/Weapon shop girls could have had something.....just too much that were easy to make H for but sadly not used.

zazazaku

Reputation score
After them, all the other bosses just felt a bit lazy in one way or another.....especially the dragon lady......
The dragon was indeed by far the worst. Funny how she was the only one with an actual role in the main plot. She felt familiar, actually. Any chance she was recycled from Midnight Castle Succubus?

More scenes would have also been nice. No reason every single male enemy didn't have an h scene, slimes could have been used far earlier, more could have been done with the succubus trap, defeat scenes added, more reasons to even go to town, Quest/Inn/Weapon shop girls could have had something.....just too much that were easy to make H for but sadly not used.
Also no reason the town events couldn't be triggered again. I have a feeling they saved slimes until the last stage to subvert the "slimes are the first enemy" expectation. Still doesn't excuse the whole stages without any unique H enemies. I agree completely with the chest succubi and the town. I couldn't even figure out the point of the bar until after I beat the game. It tricked me into thinking that more content would unlock there as I progressed through the game, since the lady in charge says something like "we're still getting set up here". I don't think this dev releases content updates for their games, do they? Oh, also the storehouse behind the bar, where the guy with the bad back pays you 100G for moving the crates and nothing else happens. While very wholesome and heartwarming, it does add insult to injury in a game so lacking in H scene variety.

The only positive thing to say about the H of this game is that it's done by Libraheart, but it is a positive big enough to offset the lack of variety (or, in other words, it's worth playing). I just wish it didn't have to.