What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Necromancy~ (RJ233726)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Important: UnityCrashHandler and the actual game executable are falsely detected by some antiviruses, so it's recommended to add an exclusion to your game directory.

PinkPeach finally redeeming the artist for the myriad of average games his art has been featured in, bringing us a game that plays like
my all-time favorite Alps and the dangerous forest. The game features actually well animated, sexy Game-Over animations (and yes, only game-over from what I saw in the demo) and CGs.

Game is a sidescrolling hide 'n run. You go around doing puzzles and hiding from bad monsters (monsters). Really fun actually. Didn't play the demo through to the end so I'm not sure how much animations are in there. Check for yourself.

Synopsis:

Necromancer, it is magical to forbid the life by forbiddance.
I am hiding in the forest and doing terrible research.
In rumor, she once was a church 's holy man, killing several people and disappearing with the corpses.
A certain new American adventure team was given a duty to provide information on the hidden necromancer and
Emili encountered enemies and was stripped from everyone while exploring around the forest around with friends.
Emily, who got lost in the forest, searches everyone and looks for a way out.

(Machine translated from DLSite page)

Circle:

Download:

(Nyaa)​

Controls:

Arrows or WASD to move
Z to confirm
E to interact with objects/hide
F to kill monsters
Q to heal
Space to jump
Hold shift to run

Screenshots

Protag:

Emily

Apparently she's God incarnate in the form of a pure, voluptuous maiden​

Credits:

PinkPeach

CV: Hiyori Osaki

Sound material: Mr. Tiger Lily (涼 涼 涼)​

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think you were talking about Alibi+ games, no? With the same artist.
Anyhoo, looks and sounds good!

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I think you were talking about Alibi+ games, no? With the same artist.
Anyhoo, looks and sounds good!
Yeah, but oddly enough they make similarly average games.

Nevertheless I fixed the OP, thanks

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, just played through the other PinkPeach game (Summon of Asmodeus) because this thread made me realise I forgot all about it.
Talk about... Underwhelming? Is the word I would use.
Alps is love, btw. :)

ryproar

Reputation score
The link popped up on the cat website if anyone wants it. No joke just copied and pasted Japanese name and it popped up. Just to let you know peeps. ;)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The problem with this game is that the puzzles are way too simply but take a long time to complete due to slow walk cycles. In addition, while you can cheat the game to get 100s of elf call-ins (via cheat engine), it doesn't change the fact that she can only be called in for sneak attacks and the game's rules change repeatedly. Sometimes enemies have stupid patrol paths, other times they will go up and down stairs to kill you.

ALyKapD

Reputation score
1540695245857.png

Somebody help, I'm stuck on this moment. How to climb higher?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 17639

Somebody help, I'm stuck on this moment. How to climb higher?
You need to run jump on the box but time it so you can stealth kill the dog. Since you only have one elf call in left though, you might want to instead jump on the box while the dog is moving to the left and stealth kill the monster guy then quickly run right and head up.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
someone kind enough to post a 100% save file? game crash in game when trying to move box X_X ( not exactly crash but suddenly my screen goes black and stay like that )

ALyKapD

Reputation score
You need to run jump on the box but time it so you can stealth kill the dog. Since you only have one elf call in left though, you might want to instead jump on the box while the dog is moving to the left and stealth kill the monster guy then quickly run right and head up.
Thanks for help! All she needed was a run.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
I think this is the savefile

Extract contents to C:\Users\yourusername\appdata\LocalLow\PinkPeach\~Necromancy~エミリの逃亡

Missing only the last animation

Gotta say, pleasantly surprised by this game. A bit buggy but that doesn't matter. Really nice animations overall

Last edited:

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
I think this is the savefile

Extract contents to C:\Users\yourusername\appdata\LocalLow\PinkPeach\~Necromancy~エミリの逃亡

Missing only the last animation
Gotta say, pleasantly surprised by this game. A bit buggy but that doesn't matter. Really nice animations overall
Somehow not working for me, it keeps my old save. Any idea why?

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Then I guess we can't transfer savefiles :/

liupksnk

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe like Summon of Asmodeus?

C:\~necromancy~エミリの逃亡\~necromancy~エミリの逃亡_Data\StreamingAssets\GameData

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe like Summon of Asmodeus?

C:\~necromancy~エミリの逃亡\~necromancy~エミリの逃亡_Data\StreamingAssets\GameData
Yeah its that one, i just tried deleting it and now my save is reset, in any case i would transfer the entire streaming assets folder just to be sure

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aside from that save missing two of the note things (one at the very beginning and one on the like . . . . . . 7th or 8th save point. I can't figure out how to trigger the Necromancer either.

Final boss is annoying to beat, only because of that glitch that whenever a platform goes down it constantly thinks you're 'falling' so you can't do much but move side to side.

The position of her in the gallery makes me think you should fight her before the whole 'castle ruins' area, or at least at the start of it.

//After-thought\\

I'm wondering if that spot in the animation gallery is just for the scene where she's fucking the dead witch . . . . .

Also anyone know why there's an empty cut scene at the far end of the cut scene gallery?

Last edited: