What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Necromancy~ (RJ233726)

ADM

Reputation score
Could anyone kindly explain how to get the very last animation in the gallery? The one on the 4th page. Some people have said it's when you abondon the ninja girl on the last boss, but that doesn't do anything. Someone else said it's the "animation with the women". Could someone explain how I'm supposed to get this?

All in all the art in this game was pretty good, kinda wish all the animations were like the first one where you can actually see the cumshot after the fact but that's just a small point. Even though the gameplay was pretty ordinary (and at times glitchy) I actually found myself to play through the entire thing, which is pretty rare for a game. Probably because the reward was worthwhile for putting up with the gameplay :)

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Could anyone kindly explain how to get the very last animation in the gallery? The one on the 4th page. Some people have said it's when you abondon the ninja girl on the last boss, but that doesn't do anything. Someone else said it's the "animation with the women". Could someone explain how I'm supposed to get this?

All in all the art in this game was pretty good, kinda wish all the animations were like the first one where you can actually see the cumshot after the fact but that's just a small point. Even though the gameplay was pretty ordinary (and at times glitchy) I actually found myself to play through the entire thing, which is pretty rare for a game. Probably because the reward was worthwhile for putting up with the gameplay :)
We're all kinda baffled about the last animation. Nobody is unlocking it for some reason. I'm stilly trying to unlock it, but I've had no luck at all lol

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It might not be in the game yet.
It happen sometime that some game have some animation / cg not unlocking because of 1) a bug 2) not yet implemented.
But if it's one of the 2 reason above, there should be some comment of user on the circle blog / ci-en / twitter...

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There was a patch released, not sure what it fixed.

Cedori

Reputation score
Actually, I think last Gallery position is for bad end picture with assassin girl. It's still image, but so is non-sexual death CG, and it's in Gallery too.

At any rate, game is not really good - namely, it's frustratingly S L O W. Zombies shamble around at speeds of half-dead snails, you have to put Shift on cruise-control to get around, platforms move around slowly, deaths result in ESCESCESCESCESC mashing so you can get in main menu and hit continue... It would be much better if gameplay in general was twice as fast. And naturally more polish. Like, "puzzles" with big guys are not really puzzles, since you don't have to force them to stop on buttons - they just walk into walls at those particular times.
If someone will play it, here's few tips:
  • You can bunnyhop to extend running distance.
  • If you find yourself short on attacks, and absolutely need them to continue, you can use Load function to return to some point where you had plenty of spare attacks, then get yourself gameover'd, and then hit Continue in main menu - it loads save most further into the game, not physically latest one.
  • Speaking of saves - number of spare attack doesn't roll back on continues, so if you hit save with 3, use one, die, you return with 2, not 3.
  • Last (and only) boss has blind point directly under him. It's absolutely safe from second attack, semi-safe from first (not sure how, but sometimes stone just grazes floor and bonks you in the head), and evading third one is easy enough.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i get the openings credits and then a blank screen. anyone else get that problem?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Again for these guys, really good art but the game seems half done.
I really like the basic concept of a fantasy adventuring party getting routed, and the cleric girl escaping while encountering the her old friends reanimated as monsters. It would be MUCH cooler in a more complete game.
I think they could have had more with the redhaired sorceress. It looks like we try and fail to heal her in the forest while she's injured, and then she's used the demonstrate the Necromancer's gnarly style of resurrection, but after that she just shows up standing near a door and that's it. It feels like there should have been a scene of her "awakening" on the slab, and probably a segment where she shows up as an enemy.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So when I click to play the game, the unity prompt works normally and the intro icon plays, but after that the screen stays grey and nothing happens, does anyone know what's causing this?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So when I click to play the game, the unity prompt works normally and the intro icon plays, but after that the screen stays grey and nothing happens, does anyone know what's causing this?
Did you by chance copy over the Game Data folder posted earlier? I migrated the downloaded file into the folder where original game data folder was to replace the file and then had that same problem. To solve it I unzipped the game again, then took the contents out of the new game data folder and then copied them into the unzipped folder.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What a bizarre game. Parts of it seems relatively well made, but there are also so many game design 101 "what Not to do in a video game" type stuff that it's astounding. Bad checkpointing. Blind jumps into enemies underneath the screen. Inconsistent jump and enemy behavior. Consumable resources required to progress through a level that do not get replenished on respawn.

Yikes.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got stuck. After you unlock attack by meeting the assasin girl you fall down a hole after a brief cutscene. When i try to climb up on the other side i cant reach the final root even with sprint jump.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got stuck. After you unlock attack by meeting the assasin girl you fall down a hole after a brief cutscene. When i try to climb up on the other side i cant reach the final root even with sprint jump.
This part?

2018-11-01_114031.jpg

Its just you need to jump a bit further for the final root, I think the roots box detection is kinda small, so you need a rather precise landing.

borschty

Reputation score
Ok so I figured out the blank screen issue.

What you need to make sure is that your GameData and SystemData are for that exact version. If it was a previous version it won't work.