What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Necromancy~ (RJ233726)

zanzibarrrrrr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The actual gameplay portion of this is pretty poor, even by H-game ACT standards. Bugged mechanics, unchallenging and tedious puzzles, 5-10 seconds of unskippable animation for each GoR, playing to the worst and least functional mechanics for the final boss instead of the game's strongest. It hits all the wrong buttons.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think the final slot is reserved for when you collect all the stupid scrolls. Additionally there seems to be an ending where you can just crawl through the bottom right at the final boss and leave the elf. There's a CG that doesn't unlock.

Found a cheat for health in the final boss. the Value for perfect health is 256. Damaged is 257. So just lock the value at 256 and you're good to go.

Beat the final boss and your reward is... a blank screen with congratulations written on it. What the hell? Collected all the scrolls too. Nothing unlocked in the gallery. I think they just forgot.

Last edited:

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmm... Can't use the key F for some reason. trying to figure out why, couldn't progress due to this anyone getting same problems?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
hmmm... Can't use the key F for some reason. trying to figure out why, couldn't progress due to this anyone getting same problems?
Are you trying to use it when the enemies backs are turned to you and you're close by?

rugirusa

Reputation score
I think the final slot is reserved for when you collect all the stupid scrolls. Additionally there seems to be an ending where you can just crawl through the bottom right at the final boss and leave the elf. There's a CG that doesn't unlock.

Found a cheat for health in the final boss. the Value for perfect health is 256. Damaged is 257. So just lock the value at 256 and you're good to go.

Beat the final boss and your reward is... a blank screen with congratulations written on it. What the hell? Collected all the scrolls too. Nothing unlocked in the gallery. I think they just forgot.
I collected all the scrolls and notning not opened

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nah, they are just background story fragments for the necromancer, I think. Like 4-5 sentences each, on how she became the necromancer, I guess?
Anyway, I can confirm collecting them all seems to do nothing... I believe the missing Gallery item is the CG of the assassin elf after escaping the final boss alone, and the missing Animation is the one with the necromancer and the dead witch in the first third of the game. They just forget to unlock...

Man, I have to agree about the gameplay mechanics and controls being annoying... Even the button layout...
The animations are nice, as expected. The thing I liked most, though, is the elf girl's look and stance in the main menu. Everything goes downhill from there, though, imho at least.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Scrolls, most likely, tips for the game, and they do not affect the gallery.
Actually scrolls reveal some animations in the gallery after you pick them up lol

rugirusa

Reputation score
Actually scrolls reveal some animations in the gallery after you pick them up lol
Scrolls do not open the gallery, animations open after death from all mobs, lol...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
They don't "open" the gallery they unlock animations like kiko said.

Yes, I beat him.
Would you mind to put up your save file. I can't really beat this game with my .

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thing's a decent(?) effort, at least by the artist, but it's no Alps by a long shot. (Ejecting us to the title screen on every game over especially bugs me.)

Which inspired me to look up what Alps's maker (X-Rabbit) was up to and found they hadn't posted anything on their website since June 30th. :(

Hyodra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What exactly affects the jump height other than running? Been stuck on trying to jump up a ledge I know I should be able to since I played it in the demo.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you trying to use it when the enemies backs are turned to you and you're close by?
Could not understand Jap but the game told showed me some kind of swordish mark and an F on it. so I mashed it nothing happened and had no idea how to progress, I just tried mashing it whenever the sword-ish mark would appear on the mob nothing happens :/

Oh btw thanks for the saves, used them. the last animation in the gallery is that the animation where the elf gets abandoned? just asking.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For some reason I'm still missing an animation.
Seems you're missing the animation with the women. Didn't beat that part so I don't even know where to find that animation

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How the fuck you do a game with this level or art, but a gameplay worse than a game from 1980. They even put a LOAD fuction without a SAVE fuction, only forced checkpoints. Fuck this team, fuck it.

easy85

Reputation score
How the fuck you do a game with this level or art, but a gameplay worse than a game from 1980. They even put a LOAD fuction without a SAVE fuction, only forced checkpoints. Fuck this team, fuck it.
So you can't cheese puzzles/platforming sections by saving in the middle of them. You make a mistake - you have to start from the beginning. Save system is fine, thb. This is a standard in all platforming games.
This game just lacks polish and smoothness more than anything. Limited daggers weren't a good idea too. It leads a bunch of backtracking because you can get stuck if you don't have enough daggers to complete a section.