What's new

ACT [PinkPeach] ~Necromancy~ (RJ233726)

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've downloaded the previously posted saves but I'm not clear as to where exactly I should be putting the files. What folder should I be placing the gamedata/systemdata files into for the game to read it?

I was going to try and get throught the game manually but the extremely slow nature of it (especially the heroine. Holy...why is everything she does so slow paced? I don't get it) was quickly becoming a chore to play.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've downloaded the previously posted saves but I'm not clear as to where exactly I should be putting the files. What folder should I be placing the gamedata/systemdata files into for the game to read it?

I was going to try and get throught the game manually but the extremely slow nature of it (especially the heroine. Holy...why is everything she does so slow paced? I don't get it) was quickly becoming a chore to play.
I think this was already posted with the first save file, but ~necromancy~エミリの逃亡_Data/StreamingAssets/GameData should be it.

PlacentaSalad

Lurker
Reputation score
So, that's it? The final boss isn't actually the necromancer, who seems to be the antagonist of the game as well? I enjoyed the art and animations but the game was very disappointing, not to mention frustrating at times. I was hoping for more scenes and involvement by the necromancer herself other than the zombies she created. I mean, she couldn't even use her magic to successfully resurrect and animate the red-haired chick but she has an army of undead men, so clearly the developers didn't actually want any yuri elements in their game. Which is fine, but I don't know why these games always have a female villain and then hardly any scenes with the female villain. Just make it a male instead.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game managed to hit the fine line of not being awful enough for me to ragequit early but still terrible enough to make me hate myself for wasting my time finishing it

The mechanics were easy to understand, just the controls were ass so I spent more time fighting them than the enemies. Even used CE to 1.2x or 1.5x the speed at times.

johns87

Reputation score
In order to fight the necromancer, you need to heal near it until it no longer has glyphs circling it. Then use the assassinate move on it. Do this three times to beat it.