What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21581 On the far side of the docs Sayyida watched anxiously. The size of the ship which had just docked had made her wonder just what their captain had gotten them into. "Doesn't matter, master's is bigger..." She assured herself. Letting one hand slip to her crotch, as she indulge in how much praise she would get for beating up the no good pirates who made her captain mad. For sometime she paced about the harbor, trying to candidly look at the at the ship hoping to glace its crew well also furiously masturbating.

Finally she saw two figures, descend the walkway. The first was a woman with blue skin, and a wispy fell. The second was a human girl that with feline quality's about her. These where definitely the crew they where sent after. A third figure decended, it was the largest frog that Sayi had ever laid eyes on. He had a strangely satisfied look to him that Sayyida found strangely attractive. She finish pleasuring herself wondering what frog cum tasted like.

She adjusted her clothing and tried to blend back into the bustle of the docs, oblivious to the disapproving and lewd stares she had inspired.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Grumpy Looking woman, Dock official
Tag: Ylria, Marnia

"Whaat beaaat? I wouldn't want her beat up, she's my best friend!.. You brute-pirate!.. But yes! Indeed! .. But if you must know, it was some sort of mysterious cloaked stranger, dark skin, seemed like an indecent woman. Just your ilk if you ask me. The wierdest thing wre her golden eyes. Fiend-blooded.. just like Charlotte, that bitch." The woman explained, after some prodding from Marnia. "Told me to deliver this to the big ship arriving here, figure that can only be you. You said you're with Rovana, right?.. well, that was my gold for the day..." She nodded, now attempting to depart.

"Reavest? Never heard of that.. Well, I guess it'd make sense that your captain would pay the fee, yes.."
The man said, before wandering up the plank...

There was a moment of silence, and then, a drunk, but merry sounding noise from up there.
"Ahahaha.. har ha har ha haha..." Followed by the man scampering down the gangplank. "Ah.. uh.. very .. agreeable.. well, I'll be off then!" He decided, scurrying off.

Peep seemed a bit bored with the whole conversation going on, instead eying a stand selling bread at the harbour.

Aenon

Reputation score
"Uh um...ok. I guess that Charlotte is your girlfriend then?" asked Marnia absent-minded, turning to investigate the dildo that was delivered at them. Carefully not to activate some trap or anything...cocks that came so easily couldn't be any good news. Maybe it would melt down if it was used, leaving them frustrated?

"Ah, it is so hard to find a reliable cock these days." Marnia sighed. "You should cherich Charlotte, pussy will never let you down!" she adviced the grumpy woman.

helvorn

Reputation score

While Marnia was dealing with the woman and the delicious looking dildo Ylria licked her lips with appreciate for the large member and then turned back with a sigh to the officious looking man. She knew his type and they tended to respond well to gold and flattery. Sliding up to the man Ylria twined an arm around his and pressed her rather scantily clad bosom against his shoulder. "Master, we are happy to be in your wonderful town." She stroked his arm and squeezed his bicep. "Surely no one told us that the men here were so virile and... dominant. We'll gladly pay your fee for dockage." Ylria reached with her free hand into her cleavage and pulled out a purse. She fished out ten gold pieces and pressed them into his free hand, her own soft fingers stroking him as she did so. "Here is our dock fee for two nights and a bit of appreciation for your hard... ummm..." She rubbed her thigh against his hip slightly. "Your hard, hard work. We are seeking provisions and crew while we are here. Perhaps you can help a helpless woman. I'm sure we would be very, very thankful..."

OOC: Perception 27 Sleight of Hand 30 Bluff 30. Apparently I have no clue as to how the dice roller works. Aenon helped correct the error of my ways... :)

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After giving the welcoming gift to the women, Luna walked away, finding an empty alleyway where under the hood of her black cloak the features brought by the potion melted away to reveal her real face. By the time she left the alleyway she was an entirely different person from the one who entered...

On the other side of the docks from her targets, Luna watched the crew's reactions to their "welcoming gift". It had been a moderately embarrassing decision on what to give as the gift, but at least putting the inscription on it had been hilarious. She giggled to herself at the thought.

She looked over at the public display Sayyida was giving near by. Growing a little horny at the sight of her fellow sex slave she looked forward to tonight even more. No matter, even as Sayyida left the area, Luna stayed in the area trying to blend in and watch her targets.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: The Goons!

Sayi's display, even if on the other end of the dock, does indeed gather a fair bit of attention.. Hopefully their targets would not be attracted by it. One of the harbour-workers, a hardened sea-dog of mid-fourties age, approaches with a lustful grin. "Ya need any help there, lassy?" He smirked.

Dock official

The grumpy woman huffed at the disrespectable behaviour from Marnia, before departing.

The dock official is suprised by Ylria's.. payment and oppenness, adjusting his vest and starting down towards the ship, as if half-expecting Rovana to descend.
"Ah.. err.. well... You should have no trouble restocking on provisions here.. as for a reliably crew, well.. that's entirely up to whom you look for.. " He cleared up, nervously. You suspect that restocking will be a boring task, merely taking an hour or two of your time, whilest finding new crew-members will be another task entirely.

DM

(I'm granting you a DC 20 perception check to notice the small commotion started by the Horny Goon. -Ylria's latest perception was for ship-details.)

Ylria explored the ship throughoutly. She found.. well, it was an impressive ship, that ever so slightly seemed to move on it's own. Indubitably, it'd be easier to sail it with a crew of 20, if not more, but somehow, it managed to set sail on Rovana's will alone.. still, Ylria suspects the ship could go twice faster if crewed properly. There's enough space for a large pirate crew. Furthermore:
Her detailed search reveals some interesting tidbits. In the crews-quarters, large and mostly untouched, she finds a portrait of a pirate crew, lead by a grinning Rovana and what she'd swear is a younger Brownbeard by her side. The portrait must have been expensive, but now lies scrunched up and tossed away like trash, under a bedroll.

There's also a writing, an old paper-scroll dirtied with the splashes of various liquids and written in Rovana's handwriting, hanging in the captains-Chamber, Reading 'Codex Piratica', besides it, is another portait of a Dark-skinned woman with a touch of an unearthly grace that Ylria doesn't get to examine closer, as Joe, Rovana's parrot seems to disagree with the snooping around.

The ship has multiple rows of cannons, and an odd, lance-like thing at the front, besides that, it is large, but has all the things you'd expect from a ship

Finally, Ylria finds a small, hidden barrel reading 'Captain's stash, don't touch ye filthy bastards' which smells strongly of alcohol.

Aenon

Reputation score

"Hmm...I see no traps on it...but I guess only testing will tell if it is reliable." Marnia concluded.

"Lets see..." she continued, licking the cock, and checking out if anything tasted off.

"Nope, it-th good. Oh...lookh over there...a doghie! I hah read of thohe...I thinkh? Waith, It'h in heeth...we hah to shave ith!" Marnia said, rushing towards the doggie, with the dildo still in her mouth!

Poor doggie was in heat, and it needed a mate! According to Marnia's superior knowledge, if it heated up too much it could explode! How she could let the doggie to die when she could help it?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21596 The delivery of the dildo had gone about as well as planned. Sayyida found herself still a little confused on Luna and Jec's plan, but she was just the dog so she only had to do her part and not think too hard.

Just as she was running things over once more in her head, She was approached by one of the dock workers, He reminded her some of her own crew, though more because of the strong scent of whoring, drinking, and sailing hung about him. "No, Sayyida is fine now," her assurances where genuine as she failed to recognize his lewd intentions. She glanced him over one more time. "To bad he isn't crew" she mumbled to herself.

Distracted by the sailor she failed to notice Marnia's furious approach.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia approached the doggie waving the big dildo while she run.

"Hey doggieeeee~~~!" she said, trying to pet her cute fluffy hair...she had to pet her and check if she was about to explode!

But unluckily, the doggie pulled back!

"Ah, be a good doggie and let Marnia pet you..." Marnia offered, sad that the doggie didn't like her.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21603 Hearing a voice calling for a doggie, Sayyida instinctively whipped to the side to make sure it wasn't her master or crew looking to praise her. Instead it was the blue lady of the enemy crew waving the dildo that had been delivered. As Marnia reached out to pet Sayi she drew back, "Sayi shouldn't let blue lady pet her" she tried to warn herself aloud. At the mention of being a 'good doggie' her tail started to wag furiously. It was true, good girls got pets. She drew closer to Marnia, maybe a little bit of petting wouldn't get her in too much trouble. "Ok, Marnia lady can pet doggie..."

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia gladly petted the dog-girl!

"Who is a good doggie? Who is a good doggie? Ah, you are! You are!" she lovingly petted her head, checking for her temperature secretly.

"Ow ow...so cute!" she said, softly scratching behind her ears. "Sayi is a good girl! Sayi...do you feel hot, maybe?" Marnia asked, not sure about the temperature herself.

"If you are in heat, I could help you cool off?" she offered, petting and combing Sayi's hair with her hand.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21619 Marnia's pets where pure bliss. Sayyida lovingly nuzzled into Marnia's breasts letting the genie praise and pet her more. "That feels good..." She was a good obedient doggie, she didn't need to think. for herself her captain was her reason for being. Once Marnia began scratching behind her ears Sayyida's body began to heat up. She kissed Marnia's breasts and rubbed against her, her tail wagging drunkenly.

Just as she was about to loose herself to her desire. Her thoughts once more turned to her captain and crew. She was there bitch, not this genie lady's doggie. She regained her mental sense but her body was still burning up.

To Marnia's question she answer, "Yes nice Marnia lady... Sayyida's body so hot... wants to give nice Marnia lady lots of love." She was panting and kissing Marnia's body between sentences. "But, doesn't want to do it here... can nice Marnia play with Sayyida in a tavern room?"

Will save to resist getting swept away by petting: 18+0=18 Success

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
21621 Marnia picked up the cute puppy, still petting it, and rubbing her head on her.

She left her play with her breasts...but as Sayi was playing with them they started producing milk, that streamed down on them "Oh...don't do that...doggie...now you have to be a good doggie and lick them up...I mean you can do that if you want..." she offered her nipple to the doggie "...but to be a good doggie you shouldn't let it go to waste!"

"Is your body hot? Oh NO!"
Marnia cried, still keeping the lovely pet on her.

"Uh...let me check your temperature..." she said, reaching down to stroke Sayi's pussy.

"It was as I was afraid....you are in heat, and if you don't cool off, you will explode! I read it in super serious books, by the way." Marnia sighed. Why did she have to be the one to save everyone?

"I guess we have to remove some hot fluids from you...we can go to your place later." Marnia promised.

"Hmmm....you keep drinking my milk, I will do this instead!" she said, the dildo she had been carrying pressing against Sayi's pussy....

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21624 Sayyida had planned to get Marnia to come with her as soon as she could, but her body really was burning up now. She steeled her loyalty, but let herself indulge.

As the milk began to seep out Sayyida was nuzzling Marnia's breasts causing some to coat her cheeks. She followed Marnia's direction running her tongue along both of her breasts, roughly teasing each nipple before settling in on the left nipple. She greedily sucked, letting the warm creamyness coat her tongue. She kept her teethe from biting down, but everynow and then would roughly tease Marnia's nipple a trick she had learned from playing with the females of her crew.

It wasn't long suckling that Sayyida felt fingers on her slit. A shiver ran down her spine, it was rare for her to get pet down there. The gentle fingers where replaced with a rough wooden toy, this was more what Sayi was use to. She spread her legs, useing one free hand to open her lips for the toy.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia softly moaned as Sayi sucked on her nipple skillfully...her nipples had been blessed by the Shaman, and she could produce enough milk to feed all of the 17 Fishfolk she had born...she wondered where they were now, as she stroked Sayi's head who was sucking on her nipple. She had more than enough milk to satisfy even the most hungry doggie in the world...

"Good doggie! Good doggies will get a boner for reward!" Marnia explained, slowly pushing the dildo in.

"Who is a good doggie?" she asked, slowly pulling out the dildo. "You are!" she declared, pushing it straight back in.
"Who is a good girl?" she repeated the same motion "You are!"
"Who is a good bitch?" she asked once more, this time waiting for Sayi to confess before pushing the dildo back in...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21627 Sayi kept greedily sucking, her mind floating on a sea of white cream. The more she suckled the more milk seemed to squirt out, meeting her demand. She wanted more though, she was starting to think she could get addicted to the wonderful taste of Marnia's milk. The thrust of the dildo sent a shock of pleasure through her.

At the mention of her being a good doggie her ears pricked up. She listened intently to what Marnia was about to tell her.
"Who is a good doggie?" the genie had asked. Sayyida knew the answer of course, "You are!" The thrust of the dildo echoed bliss and contentment within Sayyida, causing her to bite Marnia's breast.
"Who is a good girl?" Sayyida answered softly in unison "You are!"/"I am..." This time the thrust of the dildo left Sayyida hungery. Her body ached, this simple toy was giving her more pleasure than her crew ever had. She began to leak some of her juices down the dildo, lubricating it for further use.
"Who is a good bitch?" Sayyida couldn't contain herself, she yelled out, "I am!!! I'm mistress Marnia's obedient bitch who lives only for her pleasure!" With the next thrust of the dildo Sayyida sparyed her juices all over Marina's hand. The warm glow of orgasm fully taking her as thoughts of her loyalty faded.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
"Yes, exactly!" Marnia replied satisfied "...eh...no I want you to live for enjoying life and being a good puppy....but if you want we are looking for crewmembers!" she offered.

"Ahh I almost forgot! We have to suck the hot fluids out now!" she explained, lifting Sayyida up to bring her pussy to her mouth. Marnia had read that if you get bitten by a bad snake you can suck the poison out, so shouldn't that also work for hot fluids that threatened to explode the poor puppy?

"Slurppp..." she gave a suck-kiss to the doggies pussy."...too hot indeed..." she mused. It looked like it would take some effort to suck out all the bad fluids until the doggie was back in normal temperature!

"ah...poor doggie I will save you..." she said, patting her butt while starting her serious life saving effords into licking all fluids out of Sayi's pussy.
Of course Marnia wouldn't give up until her job was done - it was a doggie's life on the line!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, GM, Mood: Asleep, Team: None, Location: Traphouse 2nd Floor

Fire, a blaze surrounds him. Fear, will he make it out alive, the fire is so hot. A door, cold air brushing his whiskers, and as Jec turns around he sees the burnt out shell of the alchemy shop he had worked at for years. His friend and trainer's burnt out husk of a corpse lying among the rubble and ash. The vision shifts and a portrait of Rovana comes to view, the words "She was responsible for the fire, and now you can get your revenge." Jec recognized his own voice, whispering the words that motivated him for the past 7 years, and finally the end was in sight. He sees a woman, with Rovana's face on the ground looking up at him as he lights the bomb.

Then the vision fades and Jec awakens, his heart beating quickly in his chest. He checks over his stuff again preparing himself for his next shift watching for Rovana's ship.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sitting nearby on a bench, Luna had a great view of the taming of the doggie bitch Sayi, and oh by the gods was it an amazing show. Her inner slut wanted desperately to go and join her friend in the embrace of the genie, as no one on the ship knew how to fuck Sayi into submission as easily as she had just done. How much pleasure was Sayi going through right now? She looked positively in heaven, and it was hard not to approach and join in... Only the thought that she could still prove herself to The Captain by completing this mission was stopping herself.

As the crowd grew around the public display, Luna joined in the encirclement, putting herself where she was between the ship and her former companion and the genie, and in a spot where she could continue to watch. She couldn't help but let a hand roam down to her slit and slide a few fingers into her already wet pussy as she waited. Waiting for the Cat to approach so she could intercept her before she got to the pair or for the pair to finish and start heading back to the ship, where she would have to run back to get Jec from the house.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21634 Sayyida body felt like air. Her mind swam in a calm pink bliss. She tried to recall why she was here, but she was drawing a blank. She tried to think of her crew and captain, but even their faces had dulled. She snuggled closer to Marnia. "But master said Sayi has to be an obedient bitch forever. Can't... remember master good now, But Sayyida knows that is her most important truth!" She nuzzled up, wrapping her soft tail around Marnia. "I will leave my crew to join yours mistress!" She answered ecstatic at the prospect of her new crew.

With a gasp Sayyida pressed her hips into Marnia's kiss. She embraced Marnia any way she could, letting her mistresses tongue work it's magic. She moaned and squirmed while her hot juices where being cleaned. This pampering, it was too nice, she needed to do her best for mistress... She soaked in the good feelings untill her pussy was clean.