What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Sayyida, All, Mood: Joyous, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Near the Traphouse
Important numbers: HP:
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

Sayi's words softly prodded Jec's addled consciousnesses, and he responded almost drunkenly, "Yourr, nnevver bad Sayyi, Ssssuch a goo' girl." He appreciated the licks of his cheek, and the wind in his hair as he slowly focused on what had just happened. Happily taking her aid to stand, then hobbling over to his waterskin and drinking deeply, Focusing completely now, he smiled then offered it to her to drink. While she did he started delicately pulling on his clothes, still cautious about the danger of the equipment he carried, knowing how bad it would be to drop the alchemist's fire he carried from firsthand experience. When they were both ready he grasped her hand responding to her worry, "If she doesn't she shouldn't be your Mistress, because you are the best girl." his smile bright with the pleasure of sharing that moment of intimacy with her, and he picks out the crushed fern she missed in her fluffy hair. Together they left the glade behind and the lavender scent sticking to them.

Pulled along by Sayi's grasp he followed closely to Sayi until she let go to jump and nuzzle her mistress, a blue lady. What was she doing in the house with Luna and the cat-girl both tied up and on the bed? What had they done with the blue salesman? Well, at least these folks all seemed friendly, deciding that the soggy woman with her breasts showing through her shirt must be the captain, so he addressed her, "Greetings, which captain do I, Jec the Concocter of Alchemical Substances, have the pleasure of meeting?" He bowed slightly showing his respect, his ears held back as well, suspecting this may be Rovana but not being certain.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Luna Oldblood Tag: Marnia, Ylria, Rovana. Location: Trap house
HP: 34 Armor Class: 13 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 12 Initiative: 21
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Shortly after having brought Ylria to another mind numbing orgasm, Marnia walked back in looking upset that she couldn't find what ever she had been looking for. Sayi and Jec were still missing, and so Ylria was subjected to another round of pleasurable orgasms/torture via goat girl tongue, while they were stuck together.

Her body was starting to grow uncomfortable when Captain Rovana, Jec and Sayi showed up around the same time to collect them all! "A-ah, hello Captain Rovana. I'm Luna Oldblood." It felt quite awkward and humiliating to introduce herself while tied up in such an unusual way.

"I-if you would I have me I'll join your crew. We have failed and there is no return for us now." She was slightly nervous talking with Rovana, as she didn't know how bad of a punishment she would receive for kidnapping one of the crew. 'Plus this crew all ready seems like it could be fun, even though there is a definite lack of male's to satisfy her...' She added in her mind.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Captain Rovana, Goon hideout, Tag: Allish

Rovana adjusted her hat ever so slightly and yawned. "Ya both fucked it up. You..." She pointed to Jec. "I need ta hear ya say it. Do ye wish to join me crew, or do ye not?" She then glanced over to Luna. "And what mousey did right, well, while I heard ya, what can ya do? 'Oh Hello, I be Rovana Dilisnya, last heir of me noble family and Captain of the Red Dawn.. sounds fancy as fuck but this ain't t he navy, ye wanna know what I can do. I be the most sucessful pirate captain of all time! Well, err.. I was, got in a little of trouble.. and ye lot will help me fix that all up!" she chuckled, before glancing to Marnia and Ylria.. and their new puppy. .. it seems she didn't care one bit abot the attempted, .. and failed assault on her crew, now that the others wished to join, at least.

And laughing. "A'ight fuck it, ye're all in on this and with me crew doing their job without me even trying, guess I ought to try trustin 'ya." Rovana twirled a finger in the air and turned, wandering back towards her... your ship, and, as soon as Jec confirmed his interest in joining the crew, He felt.. a litlte tingling in his chest and groin, not unpleasant, without doubt. Luna felt similiar tingling, all throughout her lower abdominal area.
"Oh, don't mind the fishmen wishing to breed ya.. they are easily enough discouraged with soft nudges with a blade.. or encouraged if this is yer thing.. eitherway.. Ylria, Marnia.. I guess ye've proven yerself.. oh and.. to be clear, I ain't mindin all the fucking about.. .. it.. heh.. I know how it feels, heh."

She mused. "Once we got enough supplies for.. I guess six people plus fisholks now loaded up, we'll head to the Voodoo-island. Well, technically it's called the Von-dannen camp, but trust me, me name be more accurate."
She pondered then, as they closed up on her magnificent ship, beginning the tale:
"For thirty odd years, I' been sailing the sea, always huntin for riches.. because I can. I only feel alive when I be piratin. At first, it didn't quite go so well.. I almost drowned in a dinky nutshell, cause none would respect me as captain. Well, infact, I did drown. But someone heard my prayers-curses and random profanities. I awakened with a sword by me side, a sword that, once I learned ta use it, could command the very seas itself. I was trapped in a bad place back then ....
Anywhoo, I wish ta have me sword reforged, and no normal metal will do. I need the other half of me sword.. and only one of the Vodoo witches of vodoo-island would know where it be..

As I was so bloody wasted, I only remember waking up with it already broken."
Rovana admitted, Peep now lazily hopping along with her.. somehow, with parrot on shoulder and frog by her side, Rovana subtly commanded the animals with her.
"And ye're all me crew, so now, ye're all gonna help out!" She grinned. "We'll celebrate yer newcoming with Rum and set sail by the evening.. which is closer than ye'd think under these clouds, ye spent some time.. amusing..
Any questions so far?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Tag: All

Ylria blushed as the captain walked in as she was spread eagled, tied and ravished by Luna. "Spanked captain?" she protested although her body squirmed a bit at the thought. "But... but... we've managed to find new recruits." She stretched and pulled herself free of Luna as her bonds were removed. She stood and pulled on her clothing and gear. "Luna, there are plenty of cocks onboard... well, ovipositors but they feel like cocks. You'll have no lack of males although you may end up with a swollen belly full of fish folk eggs."

She walked along with the others and perked up a bit as the captain said that she and Marnia had proven themselves. "So captain, can we skip the spanking and go right to the rum? And these witches, what customs do we need to follow with them?" Ylria stayed close as they walked to her new best friend Luna.

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, All, Mood: Cautiously Accepting, Team: Crew, Location: Near the Traphouse
Important numbers: HP:
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions: None (currently)
Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds, Tears to Wine

"S-sorry for me-messing up y-your s-system, I hm, I have one re-request, I-I wish to avenge m-my friend ki-killed by one of the other Pi-pirate Lords. I-if you are wi-willing to he-help me d-do that, I will jo-join your crew." His ears flicked down in embarrassment as he did so, he didn't know what else to do, the trap had failed, Ventus wouldn't want them back as Sayi had rightfully pointed out, and the only people living that he cared about had already joined. "A-also I can pr-provide the Rum." He had mastered a little alchemical substance that would turn seawater into it, something that the pirates of his other ship had begged him for, since they didn't appreciate how much he played with fire without their benefit. He then took the moment to look around at the ragtag group around him, and smiled, ears relaxed as he cautiously grasped Sayi's hand again, his sooty fingers intertwining with her soft ones. He? would wonder at the strange feelings that came over him? but accepted them as anticipation of what was to come, telling him?self to check it out later.

Jec stayed quiet during the discussion of witches, the mouse had brewed up some instant alcohol for when the crew was ready for it, he? was tired and it showed, the drooping whiskers, and the dimmed eyes that fought to stay open, goggles still sitting on the forehead. They had spent what was left of the day resupplying and preparing for whatever this witch hunt would entail, and he hoped he would be able to get a night's shut eye before dealing with that at least.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22068 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Jec, Marnia;
Sayyida frowed at Jec's mention of Marnia not being her mistress anymore. Even if Jec was her friend, she still didn't like him questioning mistress's choices. Sayyida was her doggie, and if mistress decided Sayi didn't deserve pets, that was just the way things where.

~~~

When Jec grasped Sayyida's hand she accepted, wondering why Jec kept thinking he was going to get lost, and why he was so convinced that she knew the way.

On the way back to the ship Sayyida walked happily next to Marnia. Humming a sailing tune to herself. The feeling of joy overwhelmed her now that Jec and Luna where her crew again. The captain said a lot of things, a lot of very hard to understand things. So long as Mistress and Captain knew what was going on, Sayyida didn't need to worry. She continued holding the mouse's hand, on the way. It left her wondering why Jec depended on her to know the way. She didn't... But Mistress knew the way! She grabbed onto Marnia's hand with her own free hand, swinging both her hands back and forth, humming to herself a little bit louder.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Captain Rovana, Goon hideout, Tag: Allish

"Hoioi.oi..oi! Not so fast. This could still be some extra stupid ploy by Ventus. I am not letting these folks onto the ship that easily." Rovana raised a cautioning finger at Ylria. "Aside from the good doggie they will be needing to go through my careful testing and..." She looked at Jec...

"And who said ye could make any kinda request of me, little rodent? I don't trust ye!" She glared.
"..wait ye can brew rum? Is it any good? Why didn't ye say so.. ye passed.. come ahead come ahead, yer girlfriend can come too. Yeah, dun mind the fishfolk. so tell me about that mean'o captain that troubled ya.

By the by, good job Marnia, due to lack of other interest, ye be First mate from now on."
Rovana decided, as you returned to the large Red Dawn.

Those of you new on the ship would likely be startled by two things.. first, it was crewed by fish-folk that.. seemed curious and friendly, almost a little too friendly with the females, secondly, the ship almost seemed to move on it's own.. particularly when Rovana was around, but always subtle enough to not be noticed.

Whilest the fish-folk restocked the ship, Rovana explained the next course:

"The Voodoo Island straight ahead has odd customs... First of all, NO tops. I ain't sayin' that only to get me looks in. Second of all, Jec, put this on." She presented.. a collar of all things, everyone having introduced themselves briefly earlier.

"Ya see.. another rule is no guys.. but ye and Peep can go along as pets, no problem." She nodded.
"Any of ye any good in wildernis navigation? We be needing to traverse a stretch of jungle there." She added. "So Jec.. ye promised rum?" She encouraged, with a hungry grin.

DM

You got a total of 4 Breedable females! Do you want to try and have any of them bred during the journey to the Vodoo Island? If yes, Do decide if you want to breed Shamans, Workers or Warriors - Do note that you can breed different things with different females!
You can also try and breed new Frog-masters(Superior warriors), but as Peep is picky and needs to be encouraged by willing females, the chances of sucess there are far lower!

Jec:
During the travel, your furr.. feels odd.. it changes to be smoother, more feminine.. your chests and nipples also itches.. all of them.. and your manhood, just having found use, feels ever smaller. Perhaps you can come up with a potion to fix this effect.. or accelerate it.
-Alchemy check, no matter what you want!-

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Downtime, All, Mood: Curious, Team: Crew, Location: The Red Dawn
Important numbers: HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions: None (currently)
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: Adhesive Spittle, Cure Light Wounds, Blood Armor*2; Mutagen: DEX

Jec explained his desire to get revenge on the person who had killed his friend to Rovana, the almost complete story. He left out exactly how close the two of them were, and that it may have been his brews that may have been used to start the fire. Then when told to put on the collar he accepted, perhaps a little meekly, as he figured it would be better with them than stuck on some voodoo island. Then at the mention of Rum he smiled, and convinced the other members of the crew to fill their casks with seawater, except one which was filled with well water, then proceeded to drink the Elixir: Tears to Wine (2 times today, and 4 times every other day of travel except arrival [1 cubic ft/casting]) and cry on the water.
~~
Things felt weird during the travel, he wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but by the second day he decided to do something about it. Realizing he was going to be turned into a female (a prospect he didn't mind all that much, since he didn't think it would get in the way) he wanted to make the process as quick and painless as possible. Working away in the bowels of the ship making something, each day the brews making her fer lighter, and her eyes turned from black to red. For some reason it also caused the fur from her head to grow stupidly fast, but it seemed to work, and soon the changes stopped she was happier now that the changes had stopped, the changes had been slow enough to get used to them while fast enough that she didn't spend too much time changing a little every day. Changes were nice, and considering that she had considered figuring out how other alchemists grew wings, this was well within the expected range of changes. Perhaps her fellow shipmates could hear, at night, occasionally the soft moans of Jecqueline (the name she picked up to go with her new body) as she explored the new territory that she had grown, also that which had simply changed. Her stutter seemed to also smooth as her speech slowed and her voice moved from a squeaky male voice to soft feminine one. These changes were all superficial of course, she was still a slightly nervous mouse with the occasional bright idea, like fixing some of the chairs that the crew had so they were dildo chairs like those that were back in the trap-house. She still wore the collar, not sure if she was to take it off or leave it on, since her change would make their mission easier (she hoped). Of course there may have been other trouble she got into.

Alchemy check to accelerate: 27

theguy09

Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: Ylria, and everyone else. Location: The Red Dawn
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh! Well then, I'm Luna The Sorcerer, caster of mighty-ish spells! I still potential to uncover from my blood, so no need to worry about my spells getting stronger." Luna kind of ranted as she has yet to grow used to the fact that she was no longer surrounded by enemies but rather crew mates.

Once accepted onto the ship and the Voodoo Island's rules were explained Luna finally started to accept and get excited over her new life! There was adventure, topless adventure, and plenty of opportunity to fuck on board this magical ship! This was already better than with the old crew! Before she got to work, or started to breed with the eager fish men, Luna needed to fix the last left over problem. Once everyone scattered to do their own things, Luna grabbed Ylria and gave her one last french kiss, ending her charm as she finished. Instantly the magic fueled emotions left, though perhaps some not so magical ones stayed? Either way Ylria could remember everything that happened while under the charm perfectly! Luna gave her a wink and said, "I had a lovely time my kitten, lets try that again some time!" Just as sudden as the kiss, Luna disappeared to get to work, looking over at the fish men with a hunger for sex in her eyes.

~~~~

In the days that passed it seemed like Luna had been possessed with a strong need to breed! When ever she had free time she could almost always be found in some breeding gang bang, being filled with copious amounts of eggs and seed. It was like each time she was cummed inside of a fresh rush of arousal and energy would hit her, turning her unusually submissive to any fish men that wanted her. There was one particular messy fuck where Luna was scooping up the delicious seed that leaked from her pussy and that covered her because there was just so much and she couldn't let it go to waste. It was like this that Luna spent her time on the trip to Voodoo Island.

[Luna breeds and aims for workers]

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The First Mate! Tag: Everyone. Mood: Ready for Adventure!
HP: 38 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 40ft. CMD: 23

"Waaaat! Marnia got promoted! Yeyy....thanks Captain!" doing a little cheering jump

"First Mate? Ah! Captain! Of course Marnia will mate first! I will not let you down!" she decided, slightly blushing purple.

~~~
After the rescue mission had been completed, there were still some planks, nails, and other materials left around....could it be that Marnia had miscalculated?

Of course not! Marnia was not that shortsighted!

With the help of some fish-folk, she went on and build a dog-house for Sayi!

"Sayi! You are naughty doggie, but Marnia still likes you!" she petted her.

"Ah...ok, you are good doggie." she gave up. Sayi's puppy eyes were too hard to resist to. "Since you are with us now, I made you a good-doggie house!" she explained, pulling out a blanket off the newly constructed house! It had also a sign above it, that read "Good Doggie!" with big blue letters!

"Of course, you can still sleep with us...or we can sleep with you...but you can use it to rest when there is too much sun on the deck or something!" she explained, waiting to see if Sayi would like the doggie-house!

~~~
That night Marnia would visit Rovana's cabin.

"Hey Captain! I am here to do your Captain's log~" she would explain, and if she wasn't shoo'ed away, she would do her duty to mate with the Captain first...making loud lewd noises that scared away the seagulls...

~~~
The following days, Marnia decided that she had to teach Peep how to listen to what she meant. Peep of course was lazy, and he needed motivation to listen to her. Marnia tried the trick of trying to teach him while allowing him to breed her....but she was both unsuccessful at teaching, and breeding.

However she wouldn't give up so easily!

~~~

Finally, it should be mentioned that Marnia never understood that Jec had become Jecqueline. She complained to Jecqueline that her boyfriend had disappeared before making her dildo chairs, or even a dildo bed.

Of course Marnia wasn't opposed to having Jecqueline around either...since every ship should have a few rats inside! She was also happy when she found out that Jecqueline could also make dildo furniture!

"Hey...I have some furniture in my lamp...could you please fix them for me, pretty please? I will bring them out when you have time!" she would ask the next time they met.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria chuckled as Jec's miracle of water to rum garnered instant acceptance from the captain. "I can sail or cook or... squirm well between the sheets Captain but navigating through the jungle isn't my strong point." She smiled at the thought of seeing all of her companions, especially the captain topless. Ylria herself didn't mind baring her shapely breasts as she was quite proud of them.

When Luna pulled her into a kiss Ylria melted into the embrace. "Oh!" she called out as the Charm dissolved. Ylria of course knew what had happened but she didn't seem to be upset. "I had a lovely time as well Luna. And it led to all of you joining us."

Ylria had a few things to buy in town but her shopping was brief.

As they sailed off Ylria watched curiously as Jec changed to a female mouse. "You are very pretty Jecqueline. I like the new you so much better and you can breed the wonderful fish-masters as well."

During the trip Ylria served Peep her frog master with perfection. She sucked and licked at him while offering her ass and pussy for his use and breeding.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22080 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: all;
When the rules of the island where explained Sayyida wondered why not where a top was such a problem in the first place. She would be sad to not have her armor to protect her, but she liked having her boobies free. When Jec was offered the collar she whined, "Awww, no fair! Jec gets a pretty collar. Sayyida wants one too!" She gave Rovana a begging stare, wagging her tail furiously.

~~~

When the Good-Doggie house was revealed Sayyida squealed and hugged Marnia, licking her on the cheek. "Thank you mistress!" She said excitedly getting on all fours and curling up inside. She covered herself with her tail as a blanket and smiled at Marnia once more. She could often be found taking afternoon naps in her dog house. She treated it as the one space on the ship that was hers, so she could often be found there when she wanted some time to herself for one reason or another.

It took some encouragement, but once Marnia explained that the fish men where crew Sayyida understood. At least once a day, sometimes multiple she could be found breeding with the fish men between her other duties. "Sayi wants strong pups, they have to be strong like their mama!" She explained once, well pinning one of the willing fish men, thrusting herself onto him, even after mixed juices started to leak out of her.

Sayyida had seen Jec become Jecqueline with her own eyes, she had visited Jec in his lab often enough. Even after the change though she would have to remind herself constantly that Jec was Jecqueline now. It was hard to remember since Jec looked so different now, he even spoke different! That didn't change how she felt about Jecqueline though.

Most nights Sayyida slept curled up near Marnia's lamp, guarding her mistresses home. Sometimes she would get bored though, there was very little to protect the lamp from after all. On these nights she would get in bed with Jecqueline, or Luna. To Jecqueline she would snuggle and only get sexual if the cute mouse wanted it. However with Luna each night she spent in bed Sayyida got more demanding. Toward the end of the voyage she would not let either of them sleep until Luna had made her climax at least twice.

[Sayyida will breed, aiming for warriors]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM of Breedings:
Whilest Peep appreciates the attention, it will take a lot more coaxing to be sucessfully bred by a superior amphibian like him. You are unsucessful in breeding more Giant Frog Masters.

Luna Sucessfully breeds some worker-fishmen.

Sayida fails at breeding Fishmen-warriors.

Your current critterstock:

Workers: 2
Bonus chance of breeding Workers: 0%

Warriors: 0
Bouns Chance of breeding Warriors: 60%

Shamans: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Shamans: 0%

Frog Lords: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Frog - Lords: 16%

DM
Storyline progression -

You spent several weeks on the high seas, drinking, having a good time.. and being good breeding slaves. Finally you arrive...

(splitting DM post in two ^^)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Jecqueline:
Rovana and Jec.. Jecqueline had little trouble becoming great friends.. It seemed as if the primary necessity to gain Rovana's trust was a good brew that helped her get -absolutely shitfaced-
Jec was also pretty sure that Rovana was trying to seduce him. .. her? It was all getting rather wishy-washy quickly. At least Jecqueline found the title of Quartermaster inheritable to her female form... although there was a nagging suspicion that Quartermaster and chief of rum aquisition were her main and only duty.. the Fish-men took care of basic food and maintenance problems anyway.

When asked about revenge, Rovana let fall one name in particular: "Dreadmaw.. ye better forget about it, nasty fellow, has a.. scorched earth policy. Imagine like yer captain but even less charming." Afterwards, she'd chuckled.
If she could take off the little pet-collar gifted to her or not Rovana never said...

Luna:
The fish-men took a quick and easy liking to Luna, even going so far as growing a little protective of their exotic breeding-pet, happy to even pamper her a bit and feed her.. as long as she is eager to service them sexually, of course. The only main trouble in these days is Captain Rovana shouting at the messy lot to clean up after themselves after a particualrly.. adventurous session. It was little suprise that Luna occupied the Ships position of First Breeder.

Marnia:
The Newly nominated First-mate makes her first action building a dog-house.. and it seems the crews new puppy thanks her by guarding Marnia's one large weak-spot.. her lamp. This definitly beats being a fuck-exhibit at Brownbeards treasure-chamber.

Rovana was.. unafraid about being mated with. Infact, she was quite experience.. the one thing that suprised Marnia perhaps was that the captain was not that dominant, but happy switching things up, infact, she seemed to like a little touch of control play. Rovana was a rugged beauty, with a Jolly Roger tatooe'd over her heart and more than one nasty looking scar she kept strategically hidden... Blades, bite marks, and what Marnia could have sworn looked like a fork's marking on the captain's skin.

Ylria:
Ylria Seaspray had come far since first setting fails with Captain Rovana.
Meaning she had learned many a new, interesting position. With her volunteering again and none other taking the position, she was quickly promoted to Smutje by Rovana, who had a bit of a demanding palate.. much like Peep actually, although peep could be satisfied nibbling on his pet, Ylria as well..

Sayi:
The good ships doggie found a collar provided to her after a little tinkering time, together with her house (and a grumpy remark from the Captain to not clutter her ship so much).
Sadly, she was a little too busy fooling around with the fishes to get the strong warriors she dreamt of on this travel. At least there was no shortage of encouraging pettings to encourage the good doggie.

All:
You set sail for many a week, heading to a mountainous jungle-island in the far north-west. According to your captain, the inhabitants are proud.. and just a little dangerous.
Infact, Rovana tells you many a tale, whilest sailing, and being merry.. and a little lewd from time to time.
After some time, finally, she admits that you might feel a little.. odd due to... "How tae put it.. there's a curse on any that sail with me.. not.. letting your nose fall off kinda curse, but something more.. lewd.. Let's find me sword and I'll tell you everything, 'aight?" She offered.

Finally, one early morning, Joe shouts down from the lookout... land ahead. And indeed, there are the two jungle-covered islands you'd been sailing for.

"A'ight, remember what I told ye. Tits out.. obsucring the bounty of women is a sin or something... also good job being way ahead of everyone by the way Marnia. also.. oh, look over there! We're in luck!" Rovana grinned, pointing ahead of the ship.. there, upon a soft sand-beach stood a dark skinned warrioress, staring at the ship and closing in into shallow waters.

"There's one of their warriors right now." She grinned.. before an arrow whizzed past her, slamming into the wall by her side. Rovana went a little cross eyed and backed off from it, before clarifying. "Hah, you missed!" .. and dropping down to the ships floor.
"... so alright, I might have been here before and.. there was a minor misunderstanding.. err.. eheh.. any of you good at talking to really hot, but also really angry women?" She asked, slightly raising her head,.. only for another arrow to nail her hat to the wall. "... They really need to learn to let go of grudges..." Rovana kept her head down, whilest the woman shouted what sounded suspiciously like angry curses in a foreign, wild language.

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Downtime, All, Mood: Curious, Team: Crew, Location: The Red Dawn JecSexy.jpg
Important numbers: HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions: None (currently)
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: Adhesive Spittle, Cure Light Wounds, Blood Armor*2; Mutagen: DEX

As things started to get weird with Jec's anatomy they respectfully declined the invitations of Rovana, but as they quickly progressed and the freshly used penis turned into an unused vagina, she felt comfortable enough to let someone start feeling up her body. It wasn't that Jec didn't want to lay with the captain, it was the sheer awkward situation, of not knowing what might happen mid-sex with blood full of alchemical mixtures and the disappearing act his cock was making. Of course that was all solved by the finishing disappearance and so she accepted the offer, not wanting to offend the captain that had been so generous after the incident at the trap-house and joined Rovana, in whatever way the luscious captain wanted. If it was her desire, Rovana would be able to document the mouse's changes rather well, after those days that she was declined.

~~~

Hearing the shout from Joe, Jequeline started to make her way above deck, she hadn't finished cleaning up, the extra hair made brushing it out to keep it out of the way a real mess, then again, after these past few weeks, being nude on the ship wasn't that big of a deal, so she decided to pop her head above decks to see what was going on, then the first arrow came and nope, back down again. Calling up to the captain, "I have the social skills of a virus, sorry! I-I'll be back, ready this time." She then ducked back below decks to find and reequip her gear, as it seemed they were going to be dealing with at the very least semi-hostile folks. She would reemerge later having pulled on her belts, and sashes, but ignored her top, as had been requested by Rovana.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The First Mate! Tag: Everyone. Mood: Ready for Adventure!
HP: 38 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive, +7 total defense) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 40ft. CMD: 23

"Leave this to me!" Marnia said, standing up.

"Hello pretty lady warrior! I feel there has been some misunderstanding with our captain? I am sure we can talk about it?" she asked, dodging the arrows.

Sooner or later the warrior would run out of arrows...right?

"See, we are here to ask the help of the voodoo witches. I am Marnia by the way. Would you tell me your name too?"

[Total defense, crane style which makes her AC 24, and she deflects any arrow that somehow manages to hit]

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: all. Luna specifically;
HP: 50/50 Armor Class: 13 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 21 Initiative: 21
With collar and house, Sayyida finally felt like a complete doggie. Once Joe had called out for land, Sayi wasted no time dropping her top, letting her breasts taste freedom. She rubbed them a little, tugging gently on the ring in her nipple. That was when she spied Luna. She raced over to her friend, tackling her. "Luna, captain says no tops!" She started stripping Luna, unless stopped she would strip Luna until she had no clothes on her upper body. Give each breast a kiss before jumping up and running off to be by Marnia's side.

"Sayyida! Sayyida will do it!" She bounced around happily. Ignorant of the hail of arrows. It wasn't long before one of her crew pulled her out of harms way, telling her to keep quiet. She would obey, though not without a sullen pout.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: Ylria, and everyone else. Location: The Red Dawn

During the trip, Luna would occasionally find herself sleeping with Sayi at night, the doggy girl sometimes sneaking into her bed and other times asking to sleep together (Which when she thought back on it, seemed a lot more demanding than just asking). These nights were quite memorable, as Sayi would get Luna to make her cum at least once before they slept, and feeling particularly submissive ever since getting on the ship and being constantly filled with seed, Luna naturally loved it! She looked forward to these nights more and more as Sayi grew more demanding of Luna!

Luna was also surprised at Jec's transformation into Jecqueline, but quickly accepted it as the now mouse girl was still mostly the same Jec she knew before, just significantly more attractive now. "No offense, but you're a lot cuter this was. I like it." She said towards the end of Jec's transformation.

~~~~

Now approaching the island, Luna was about to remove her robes when Sayi suddenly tackled her and started to strip her herself! Giggling at Sayi's enthusiasm, Luna says "Sorry, sorry, I was about to do so, but your help is certainly preferred." She gave Sayi a head rub for each of the kisses, sighing softly as they happened. She started at Sayi's cute butt as she ran off to accept responsibility to convince the women to stop shooting.

"W-wait Sayi! Get down from there!" The girl was jumping about in the hail of arrows! Luna grabbed her and pulled her back away from the edge, hugging the girl's arm to keep her there, her now free breasts squishing into Sayi's arm. "Stay here where its safe, I think Marnia's got this anyways." The genie seemed practically impervious to the arrows as she danced about them with more grace then Sayi had. "I'm not too good at convincing people with words Captain. I'm better with magic and actions!"

"Speaking of magic, just let me know if it all goes south and you need me to fire some her way."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amazonian Warrior - Tag: Marnia, primarly.

"There was no misunderstanding!" The amazoness shouted, with a slight accent, whilest Marnia barely slapped another arrow aside.. only for her to notch on a new one, relentlessly. "Your Vile Captain has defiled our holy rites and priestess!"

"To be fair, the priestess did definitly enjoy it, savy?" Rovana noted, before another arrow came flying closeby.

"Due to your wickedness the Uckublarug runs rampant!" "H-hold on now, timeout the who or what now?"

"Enough talk! You have come back in our moment of weakness like the sharks you are! You die to make ammends!" The amazoness growled, and sent more arrows flying, growing frustrated with Marnia's patient defense, biting her lips and drawing her sword, albeit hesitating.. whilest she seemed rather angry, she also seemed to realize the futility of trying to board the ship one on six, hesitating for a moment, whilest Rovana assured, hushedly:

"I really did nay do anything too.. Y'know, unnatural, and in my defense, the priestess was pretty hot..." She mused, whilest shifting behind Ylria to hide bettter.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
22097 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: all. Luna specifically;
HP: 50/50 Armor Class: 13 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 21 Initiative: 21
Luna had pulled Sayyida away from talking to the lady. How mean! It wasn't like Sayyida was bad at making friends, so she should be able to talk to the nice lady, no problem. However, Luna was right, Marnia had it under control. Of course mistress could do it, there was nothing she couldn't do after all. With a heavy sigh Sayyida plopped her head onto Luna's pillow-y chest, covering their feet with her tail. She wanted to be good, so she would be quiet, but she wondered what it was Rovana and the lady where talking about, holy rights, priestess.... Uckublarug!?! Sayyida was sure this was nonsense speak now. She did understand one thing, "You die." This woman was threatening her captain! She sat up, but heeled by Luna's side. She pulled her sword and sheath out of the strap on her waist, growling lowly, and waiting for the command to attack.