What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia & Sayyida, Mood: Fearful, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse
Important numbers: HP:
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

"I surrender, p-please don't hurt m-me." He cries out, his ears lowering as she wraps her arms around him, and pulls him into her boobs. He would have appreciated the boob pillows if he wasn't afraid for his life right now. "Sayyida, ho-how could you? I-I-I thought you we-were going t-t-to help us, I thought you we-were my fr-friend." At this point Jec starts to cry, tears running down his face, He hasn't felt like this since his friend had died in that fire. He was so sick of losing friends, maybe he could just set all his bombs and the fire to go off at once... NO, no, he would avenge his friend. He couldn't make his life worthless by ending it like that. I have to find that captain, and kill them, then I can pass on. "What d-do you w-want with me?"

Last edited:
marniadisguise-jpg.21780
Mario, the Treasure Hunter. Tag: Plan A. Mood: Casual
HP: 38 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 40ft. CMD: 23
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I will put you in a sack, and then kidnap you until we find our friend!" Marnia explained

"Don't complain, you started this first! Your evil captain send you to kidnap our friend first! I thought you had killed her forever, you know!" she chided him.

"Then we will show you the evil of your ways, spank you, and persuade you to join our crew! Those cock-chairs were really cool!" Marnia said, thinking of the trap below.

"Before I bag you, tell me where is my friend?!" Marnia continues hugging him, pressing him against her breasts, which started spraying multiple streams of milk under the pressure.

"Eh...sorry about that...but I am not letting go till you tell me!" she declared!

21830 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Marnia, Jec;
It seemed like Marnia already had subdued Jec. "Why did Sayi come up here again?" she wondered aloud, "Oh ya! Jec, Marnia is a good mistress and Sayi's her doggie now, sorry! But doesn't want to leave without friends. Sayyida wants you and Luna to join Rovana just like Sayyida. Captain Ventus is bad, he doesn't really want Luna or Jec anymore.... He even said not to come back if we fail. Just give back kitty, and come with us." Sayyida said all this while Marnia was in the midst of threatening Jec.

wImVgwBt.jpg

Tag: Luna and the Big Bed of Exciting Toys

Ylria pulled and tested each bond as Luna tied them. It wasn't that she was trying to escape but to make sure that they were properly tight! She responded to the first kiss with hunger and then arched her butt just a bit into Luna's mouth as she moved down to begin licking her. "Ohhh... please... don't stop... " she moaned as Luna yelped and pulled away for a moment. Yet then she purred and rolled her hips as Luna returned to fingering her dripping wet slit. Ylria heard the shy mouse-guy calling out about a frog and squirmed a bit as she figured that Peep had followed them. Ylria felt a pulse of arousal in her loins as she hoped that the horny frog might join Luna in bringing her to orgasm. Certainly Peep would gladly molest both Ylria and Luna!

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ohhhhhh!" Ylria cried out loudly as Luna brought her to the first orgasm. The slow, teasing burn as Luna had absently fingered her brought Ylria to a point of needy frustration that was almost immediately rectified as Luna firmly fucked her with devilish fingers on her clit and in her pussy. Ylria was wet, leaking copiously as it seemed that the Fishfolk breeding had left her far more juicy as well as deeply fertile. "Yes Luna, yes!" Ylria ground her hips downward into the pillow as best she could to get her pussy against Luna's mouth as the talented woman brought Ylria to the edge of yet another orgasm.

Ylria shook her head and cried out as Luna pulled away. "Please! Don't stop! I'm soooo close!" Her face was flushed as Ylria tried to twist her body in the bonds in a sexy appeal to be further ravished.

"Please... please..." Ylria begged and then sighed as Luna moved back down to spread her ass cheeks widely. "Yes... take me. A frog?" she asked, now aware of what was going on. "Peep? Is that you?" she called out, twisting and turning to try and look back around. She tensed as she heard the sexy frog hopping back down the stairs and then up on the bed. "Oh!!!!!!! Ohhhh!" Ylria orgasmed instantly as her frog-master claimed his rightful pussy prize. She arched back into him a bit and came hard.

"Oh yes mistress Luna! Oh yes! Peep licks and fucks me every night and really whenever he wants." She rubbed her head back up against Luna's ear scratching. "I want you both to take me hard while I am tied up and helpless. Breed me! I need my belly to swell again so badly!" Her cries were cut off as Luna moved around to silence her with deep, sexy kisses. Ylria sensed that Luna was a bit distracted by voices and goings on in the other room so she kissed even harder, probing with her tongue and nibbling with teeth.

Last edited:
JecPortrait.jpg
Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia & Sayyida, Mood: Fearful, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

"A-Alright, she is down st-stairs, being fu-fucked by the Fr-Frog. T-take the b-back l-l-ladder, Sayi, k-knows w-where the b-bed is." He continues to cry, but doesn't fight. It seems all of the fight has gone out of the mouse. He becomes quite passive, and quiet as he goes along with whatever the women want, though he does start playing with the vials again, trying to hide it from them two women, mostly because he would be embarrassed if he was found to be making the elixir to turn liquid to wine. He allowed himself to be bagged, after all what was he going to do? If Luna were there, she would probably magic this woman up, but she was still downstairs. Jec had failed again, he hated failing. He didn't fail often, but when he did, it was often major enough to be of note. The first time being when he was kicked out of the academy for purposely mixing dangerous chemicals. The second being the accident.

Sleight of hand: 19

Last edited:
4a144525cd22c36e0319954fc7287e83.jpg
Joe The Parrot, Rovana, Above Goon Hideout, Tag: Narration

"Rawwwwwk! We'd be alright if the wind was in our sails! Weewooo!" The parrot made, circling above, one eye covered by an eyepatch. Down, on the ground, Rovana was covering up her other eye with a hand, musing:
"Aye Joe, they be doing well, but let's keep an eye open for now.
Note to self: Ask Marnia if I need plowing through somethin'"
And with that, Rovana stepped back into the shadows. Her crew could handle the problems, a captains duty was to make decisions.

"Night on the town wouldn't do us any harm! Rawwwk!" She could also get drunk again though.

marniadisguise-jpg.21780
HP: 38 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 40ft. CMD: 23
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good! Now let me tie you!" Marnia ordered, and unless Jec resisted, she would tie him and put him in one of the sacks she had brought with her.

"There, now he is ready to get taken away!"

"Sayi, be a good doggie and bring him along...I will go and capture the goat-girl ringleader!"
Marnia said, going towards the direction Jec had told her, and then down the back ladder!

(DC to escape rope is 29)

21873 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Jec;
Unable to comprehend why Jec needed to be in a sac when he was going to be a good mouse for mistress, Sayyida knelt down to Jec. She pull the sac down enough so it didn't cover his head anymore. When picking him up she cradled him near her chest. "Sayyida will make this up to Jec somehow.... It's good you coming with Sayi though." she assured, before following after Marnia

JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia & Sayyida, Mood: Fearful, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse

Jec didn't struggle against the rope, he did stop working on the elixir, deciding that volatile chemicals in his hands as they were tied up was a bad thing. Then he watched as the blue thing went downstairs and hoped Luna would be alright but then again, maybe he could make this work. "Sayi, is th-the rope r-really needed? I could even ma-make something f-for Ma-Marnia? Di-did you call her? Al-Also you do-don't expect m-me to go down a l-ladder l-like th-this?" He starts to wriggle a little for emphasis, though Sayyida would remember that Jec hadn't been tied up ever back on the ship, even though the captain liked to test his contraptions on the crew, to see if the parts he set up worked. She would also remember the day he made the sea itself alcoholic, and delicious. He continued to resist more for show than anything else, and would scream if carried down the ladder, as he wasn't comfortable using himself, let alone as a sack over another's arm.

Last edited:
21882 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Jec;
Sayyida started walking toward the window she had climbed through. "Sayyida doesn't think Jec needs to be tied up... but Mistress Marnia said, so Sayi obeys. Mistress is Marnia, and I'm sure she would love that!" She cuddled with bag Jec rubbing her head against his. "Sayi so happy Jec wants to be a good mousie!" At the sill of the window, she said answered "Of course can't take ladder. We have to jump." She clutched him tightly and stepped out the window. She landed safely on the ground, though her knees buckled from the force. She stopped herself from falling any further forward, meaning Jec was 100% safe. Standing back up she snuggled close to Jec, licking his fur, trying to sooth him from the fall.

6+6=12; DC 10; Success

Last edited:
GcfJeJImz56I06mrVcTCGi-x_K9HNy53F7NAalwHa1Qyo_Q4gZ4H7i9U0pqWvDRmOfnfJY7c57ft9UWcmHD9zA9-n8qFSTzUIsWMm2cuhXX3ATRT2GRtjAFHk4v0Ay04J3kxZbrf

Tag: Ylria, Kitty rescue party, Fellow goons. Location: Trap house
Luna had trouble paying attention to what was happening with Jec and Mario the salesman with Ylria right in front of her begging Peep to breed her and make her belly swell! It was such a turn on! "Oh by the gods Ylria! You are such a good perverted kitty!" Arousal thick in her voice. She cupped one of Ylria's breasts, twisting her nipple. "How big would they swell with mother's milk?" She asked in pure fascination. Meanwhile, feeling the need to try and listen better, Luna used her hand which had been covered in cat-girl love juices and made Ylria suck her own juices off her fingers to try and seal her mouth once again!

Suddenly she hear a cloud crash. Jec set off the trap! For a sales person? They must have been apart of Ylria's crew then. Fully trusting in Jec's trap design, Luna decided that she was better used to keep guard over Ylria rather than just watching the trap work its magic...

That is until Luna heard Jec yell for help! She rushed for the stairwell, but before she even made it up, she heard Jec surrendering. Realizing she was now alone against Ylria's crew Luna was torn between just giving in or stubbornly resisting. Sayyida had already joined them, and Ylria was apart of the crew as well... Ylria's initial offer was looking better and better. She retreated to the bed side and waited to see who was coming for her. "Ylria it looks like your friends have come to 'rescue' you, but you don't need rescuing at all right? I quite enjoyed this, perhaps we can try something like it again." She teased Ylria as she waited.

(Preemptive Initiative =21)

Last edited:
marniadisguise-jpg.21780

Marnia didn't climb down the stairs, she straight up jumped down doing a superhero landing!

"IT IS ME, MARIO! No wait, it is me, Marnia!" she announced!

"Surrender, or prepare to face a generous number of spanks on your butt!" she warned Luna!

However, the plan A was to sack both of them...so Marnia decided to pre-emptively try to grab her!

[Move=move, swift=crane style, standard grapple. Luna gets an AoO if she was a weapon that can do them. Marnia does a 18 Grapple (CMB) check. Initiative is 13, if it matters.]

GcfJeJImz56I06mrVcTCGi-x_K9HNy53F7NAalwHa1Qyo_Q4gZ4H7i9U0pqWvDRmOfnfJY7c57ft9UWcmHD9zA9-n8qFSTzUIsWMm2cuhXX3ATRT2GRtjAFHk4v0Ay04J3kxZbrf
Luna Oldblood Tag: 'Mario'/Marnia, Jec and Sayi. Location: Trap house
HP: 34 Armor Class: 13 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 12 Initiative: 21

Luna would have never guessed that this Mario fella was actually Marnia if she hadn't just introduced herself as she jumped down. No matter, She would also be Luna's friend!

"No hard feelings but I don't like to just give up without trying!" Luna yelled back before instantly starting to mumble to herself and pointing at Marnia!

She casts Charm person! (Will save DC 19)

"You wouldn't hurt me would you?"

(No weapon equipped, CMD is 12 so grappled if she still does so, and Initiative =21)

Last edited:
marniadisguise-jpg.21780
Of course such a spell as charm person could only work on minor personalities, and not something as great as a lamp genie!

Sadly, catching the goat-girl would be as easy as tying her shoes to Marnia...if she had any! She hugged the goat-girl tightly, preventing her from leaving as their bodies rubbed against each other!

"Hey what was creepy feeling? Like someone licked my ears?" Marnia asked, before the realization hit her!

"WAIT! YOU ARE A WITCH!" Marnia exclaimed! She would have to pin down the witch, and stuff her mouth with something, before she would have a chance to do more spells!

[Luna did her charm, Marnia does her grapple, and it is Luna's turn again!]

21958 Luna Oldblood Tag: 'Mario'/Marnia, Jec and Sayi. Location: Trap house
Luna casted her magics, and instead of the usual feeling of the target resisting or the spell taking effect, there was... nothing. The magics didn't even register Marina as a target!

Luna went pale as she realized the genie girl barreling into her wasn't under her charm! This wasn't going to be good!

She was easily scooped up and hugged against the bigger girl's body, which she secretly enjoyed.
"H-hey, wait! I surrender!" She was grabbed and had expected to be able to talk her way out with her charm, but without it... Things would get slightly bloody with her other spells, and that might sour Ylria's offer from before.

marniadisguise-jpg.21780

"Marnia will not fall for your tricks! You have to be tied properly!" she explained, pushing Luna on the ground, and climbing on her face, keeping her hands pressed with her feet, as her pussy was pressing against Luna's mouth.

"Wait a moment....I have the rope somewhere under here..." Marnia said as she was searching for something under the sack she wore as clothes.

[Luna is now pinned! Marnia will tie her up next round, if she fails to escape!]

e89b9428fa6da854397f927de7e5955a--images-of-animals-frog-art.jpg
Lord Peep, the Pervert-frog, Goon-hideout Tag: Ylria, Luna, Jec, Marnia

Peep was awfully confused by all of this, just right now he'd been licking the yummy puppy-slut, one of his favoured past times.. and now, a strange, blue woman had burst in... now she smelled familiar, but she didn't look familiar,.. and then she grabbed one of his sex toys, by definition any female. Peep saw and found attractive. So Peep used his instincts.. and extended his tongue to curl it around Marnia, slobbering over her and trying to pull her off of his female. Although he hesitated.. the taste was kind of familiar too.. if a bit potatoey..

Perhaps, he could ascertain the truth of this matter if he tasted the strangers pussy. Failing to grab a proper hold on the agile, blue stranger, Peep instead, slithered his warm, wet tongue lower.. before flicking it over Marnia's nethers exploratively, all whilest she was struggling to restrain Luna.

JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Sayyida, Mood: Fearful, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15(-? because tied); Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

As Sayi cuddled Jec head, she felt the velvet ears flick down in embarrassment, the soft leather of his hood smelling softly of lavender and soot, an odd combination, but one that often accompanied the mouse where ever he went. He didn't resist her cuddling however, it wasn't bad actually, but while the adrenaline was still pumping from the crazy blue thing, he couldn't think about much else. He still struggled a little bit within the sack as well, his tail making it bulge in odd places. He was displeased being tied up.

Jec very not happy with this method of decent screamed as loud as his little lungs could, "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSEE DDOOOONNN'TTT DDDRRROOOPPP MMMMEEEEEEE!!" He buried his face into Sayyida's chest, his hair probably tickling her a little. 'Falling! Falling! hm nice and soft, Falling!' he thought, and then the ground met them, dust billowing up around them, and Jec coughed at the increase of particle scratching his throat, his beady eyes watering a little as his goggles were still on his head. He was a very unhappy mouse with how roughly he had been treated here, he was tempted to bite at Sayyida for her turning, but she had been so kind to him so far, and never seemed to care as he had watched in on her with the rest of the crew. He couldn't be mad at her for long, after all that crew was kind of crazy, perhaps he would be able to find and kill that Pirate Lord who had killed his friend without them. He would just have to ask Rovana if she would tell him, lowly him, where the artifact was, or if she would lend it to him.

Still whimpering a little, he snuggled up into the arms of Sayi, his soft fur brushing against her bare skin, his ears lowered and whiskers drooping, and the minor struggling within the sack stopped.

Last edited:
21959 Luna Oldblood Tag: 'Mario'/Marnia, Jec, Peep, and Sayi. Location: Trap house

Marnia insisted that she needed to be tied down, and pushed her down! She was about to complain that she wouldn't be able to play with Ylria if she was tied up, but before she could say anything, Marnia sat down on her face!

There was now a genie's soft pussy sitting on her face, and naturally, as any perverted sex pet would do in this situation, Luna started to lap at Marnia's soft folds, and shortly after start to tongue fuck her!

She heard a rabbit and then felt the frogs tongue join hers in molesting Marnia! Not expecting Peep's participation, but willing enough Luna licked up genie love juices and inadvertently kissed with Peep!

Last edited:
21962 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Jec;
Sayyida gave a glace around, she couldn't see Marnia, Luna, Ylria, or even Rovana for that matter. "What taking so long..." She muttered. Waiting for all of ten seconds, she plopped on the ground, resting Jec on her lap while still cradling him. Jec had been sobbing and nuzzling her since she had jumped out the window. "Sayyida doesn't blame you.... you probably think Sayyida has been a bad girl... but... Sayi doesn't know how to make it better. Mistress Marnia said bring Jec along, so that's what Sayi has to do. Sayi wants to make it up to Jec but doesn't know how. When Sayi make anyone else mad, they punsh, they fuck, they forgive. Then Sayi a good doggie again. Jec though? Can't punish, Jec not master or crew. Can't fuck because he is a mouse, and mice can't fuck doggies. So how Sayyida suppose to get Jec forgiveness?" She let out a heavy sigh, exasperated.

Last edited:
Back