What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Luna & Ylria, Mood: Nervous and Horny, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse
Important numbers: HP:
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 9/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

Jec had not seen the slapping, but when Luna asked about it, he figured it was the frog, after all who else could it be? "Th-th-there issss a huge frog in a pirate's outfit Luna, I don't, I don't like it, but if I had to guess, that is what slapped your butt. Are you, or our new friend any, any good with animals?" He called back, hoping she would be willing to help him out with this problem. He was very not ok with the frog, and he tried to smoke it so it would leave him alone, climbing up the ladder, so he might be able to hide upstairs, only to be met by a frog flavored smoke ring. Screaming again Jec almost falls off the balcony of the building, but steadies himself before saying "G-g-g-g-g-good froggie, yo-you don't want to eat, lllittle old Jec do, do you? He-ehmm, He tastes funny you ss-see."

Chatting up the frog is a full round action.
Handle animal - 0

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Lord Peep, the Pervert-frog, Goon-hideout Tag: Ylria, Luna, Jec

The frog seemed utterly unimpressed by Jec's attempts to soothe him.. instead, it croaked again and then..

Peep extended a tongue, coiling it around Jec, slathering it around the Rat-man.. who barely avoids being caught by the sticky wetness, instead just getting slathered all over. The frog ribbits again in slight disappointment, it's saliva-dripping tongue still hanging out after giving Jec the worst of wet tongue-kisses.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Seeing that Jec had found what ever it was that slapped her ass, Luna thought her Kitty's rewards was past due and quickly turned to her pretty pink petal and started to aggressively lick and finger fuck her! Because she was kept on the edge for so long, Ylria was pushed over quite easily, spraying some of her juices on to Luna, who couldn't help but lick up what she could get to. "What a good girl." She purred.

Even though Ylria had just come and was at her most sensitive, Luna's fingers didn't stop, instead they felt like they might have actually sped up! And instead of lick her petals, Luna resorted to laying on her back below the cat girl so she could lightly sucking on the pink little nub sticking out of its hood!

Unfortunately she didn't get to have fun for too long as Jec started to yell about a frog. "A frog in a pirates outfit? I-I can try to get it to calm down!" Grudgingly moving away from her prize, Luna looked up the stairs to where she saw a frog trying to catch Jec with its tongue!

She got up next to Ylria and spread her ass once more, and called out. "Here froggy froggy, Dont you want to have a taste some sweet cat girl love juices?" She had to hope the frog could feel arousal. (Charisma check = 20)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Lord Peep, the Pervert-frog, Goon-hideout Tag: Ylria, Luna, Jec

Tilting his head, Peep seemed to.. consider for a long moment when calmed dowm, looking from Jec, to downstairs, back to Jec.. before hopping down!

He approached Ylria.. and began... assisting her with his tongue, lapping up the familiar taste from Ylria's pussy with slow, sensual strokes and an ever so slight pushing into the lewd depths beyond.

(Ylria has contained the calamity for now! Feel free to use/assume Peep sticks around happy assisting in the lewding. Might breed one of you if not dissuaded!)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21777 Sayyida the Good Doggie, Tag: Rovana, Marnia
With her eyes closed and almost every orifice of her body filled Sayyida didn't catch much of anything Rovana was saying. A thick oily substance sprayed out of the tentacle in Sayyida's mouth, tasting even more potent than the surface. Only a few seconds later the tentacle occupying her pussy spayed it's load into her. Leaving her feeling warm, full, happy, and obedient. As the tentacles slowly faded Sayyida was left wondering if that had actually made her pregnant. In the past she had avoided having puppies, but if she was pregnant with the seed of this Dagon, she would happily give birth!

With the tentacles now gone Sayyida panted heavily, laying on the floor. Lost in her post fuck bliss. Slowly she stumbled back to her feet, "So..." she took a few labored breaths after, "Does captain still doubt Sayyida? Will do.... more.... anything." She looked Rovana in the eyes. She felt a sense of resolve, that she needed to prove her loyalty no matter the cost.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia left the tentacles fuck her thoroughly...truth was, she hadn't done tentacles before.

"...I guess Dagon is big!" Marnia said "...and maybe more romantic than I thought!"

"Don't worry Captain! We will recharge your batteries tonight...hehe~~"
Marnia promised. If they managed to bring Ylria back, they would have to celebrate!

"Yes, I do have a plan! We will need only few of those thing first! Follow me~~~!" Marnia happily led the way!

~~~

"Ok, we have the string, the ropes and the sacks...we don't have scissors but this knife will do. Now we need to find a big pot...and a barber shop!" Marnia explained.

"I don't know where they sell pots...but a big bucket can also do! The planks and the nails will be needed to make a dog house later! But I also need to make a fake treasure map! Captain, please give us your boop-print! Draw something on your boob, and press it on the paper before the ink dries! It will look perfect!"

"Also, don't worry Sayi! You are good doggie now again! You just have to take us to their hideout later!"
Marnia said, patting Sayi's head!

Frog told me in secret that this is how he made the map!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Luna & Ylria, Mood: Nervous and Horny, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 9/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

Spluttering and coughing from the unexpected (and surprisingly not object-able) frog kiss. He made his way down again, looking in the window he sees the three very pleasingly bound together in fun positions, the cat tied down to the bed, her adorably fuckable ass, being penetrated by the frog's long (sensual?) tongue. He went over to the still open window and called to Luna, "Hey, Luna, would you come to the back room with me?" The poor guy is covered in frog spit, and looks incredibly nervous, as he is only partly looking around the sill of the window. He then heads over there, going in the door, and waiting quietly for Luna to come find him. He wanted to finally give his virginity to someone he trusted. He hoped Luna wouldn't laugh at him, for asking her for sex.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia had explained her plan to the others as they were coming! They had to stay a bit behind, and rescue Ylria once she had lured one of the pirates away! If that failed....then they would all rush to beat them black and blue! Deeper blue than Marnia, even! However, Marnia was confident for her success!

21780 "DING DONG~" *knock knock knock* "DING DONG!" *knock knock knock*

"This is Mar...io! The famous treasure hunter! I was looking for some pirates who would be interested in some treasure...I heard they were some of them here!"

"Open up, Open up, I don't bite...hohoho~!"
Marnia knocked their door, with her flawless disguise activated!!!!

[36 Disguise!]

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia, Mood: Nervous and Horny, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse

Jec startled by the voice calling from the front of the house. Darn salespeople, I though we had chased away the last of them. Well maybe this would be a good time to test the water trap. "Oh um, ju-just a minute, I'll be right in, please come in the door and have a seat." Jec calls, before going over to Luna and mouthing for her to keep quiet, as he makes his way up the ladder, leaving it down in case she needs to come up too, and goes over to the grating in the floor to look at their guest. An ugly man with false whiskers, an offence to all rat-kind, he doesn't deserve to live.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Luna giggle in happiness as she managed to convince the frog to actually help her play her game with Ylria! "Feel that wet tongue, Ylria? I have a new assistant with our game!" She once again scratched at Ylria's ears as the frog started to get more into its licking of cat pussy. As she was about to get back to playing the game herself, Jec suddenly called out to her. "Yeah, sure! What do you need Jec?" She asked with a tilted head.

Yet right as they were heading into the back a voice called out from the front door, and Jec went to go answer it. She nodded in response to his mouthing, and figured it would be a good idea to keep their prize quite as well. She walked over and started to seal the girl's lips once more. She wasn't necessarily aggressive, as she wanted both of them to be gasping for air when she broke off, so instead she focused on tongue warfare! Wrestling with Ylria's as she tried to listen to what was happening in the front room.

Aenon

Reputation score
"WELL! Thank you for letting me in!" Mario said, and after fiddling with the door handle, trying to figure which way it opens!

"Ehm...you should really lock your door! Anyway, I have a treasure map, but I need a TRUE PIRATE to help me recover the TREASURE!" Mario explained, walking in!

Marnia pushes the wooden door aside with a slight creaking of wood and enters a 20x20 ft room with another door on the north wall. In the middle of the room there stands a table, surrounded by four chairs, a few packs of playing cards strewn upon it, as are two sets of chess-boards, one sown apart, as if someone tried to build a three dimensional model of it.

Looking around, Marnia grows suspicous.. something seems off about those chairs.. there seems to be some kind of mechanism.. Stepping closer, the table is worn and covered in faded splashes of liquid upon the table. The card-game indicates that whoever sat on the leftmost chair definitly lost.

No one is in sight, although, perhaps Marnia is imagining things, but she could have sworn she heard muffled moaning from the next room..

"Hello~ where are youuuu~~~~" Mario wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't want to make her host suspicious of her...so she decided to wait there. Sitting on those ominous looking chairs was totally not an option!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia, Mood: Nervous and Annoyed, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse

Jec decided since the salesman had left the door open he should at least try to keep up appearances, opening the trapdoor to that room, and lowering the rope ladder, the ratfolk begins climbing down to meet his guest, closing the door behind him. "Um, he-hello, wh-what do you want f-f-f-false whisker man?" Jec was twirling his tail between his legs as he was fiddling with something that made a tinkling noise as he played with it. "I-i-i-i-I d-du-don't want wha-whatever you are se-sss-selling." This rat is clearly nervous, but he goes over closes the door, and sits in one of the chairs. It makes an audible Thunk noise as he sits down on it. Was it your imagination or did he sit carefully on that chair? He places a glass vial on the table for a moment to lift his goggles, the returns to fiddling with the vial and the other thing in his hands. "Oh, where a-are my manners, p-p-please have a seat."

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
"THANK YOU! But I am not selling anything!" Mario explained. Had he seen through her disguise?! No, that was impossible...even Rovana couldn't recognize her! Maybe he was just trying to trick her into revealing herself? Anyway, such complex thoughts were not needed...if he found her out, she would just beat him! She just had to play it cool!

Mario was pretty sure that this whole place was rigged with perverted traps! As if she would sit on a chair!

"I am a TREASURE HUNTER! MARIO THE TREASURE HUNTER!"

"I DUG UP THE GRAVE OF THE GREAT PHARAOH! I UNLOCKED DAVINA' JONES LOCKER! I....do you think I would fall for such a trap?!"
she explained. She wasn't sure what trap she meant, but he would probably assume.

"Listen here! I need a pirate to help me follow this treasure map!" Mario explains, pulling out a rolled up scroll and unfolding it, to reveal a messy map.

"See, treasure hunter I am, but pirate I am not! And treasure maps were made by pirates!"

"Every person has different length of steps! So, if the map says "go 10 steps north"...? Well, let me tell you! Since it was made with a pirate's steps, it needs a pirate to do the steps too, for them to have the same length!"
Mario explained. She had read some of those somewhere...maybe.

"In any case. I need a pirate, to follow my instructions...without peeking! Then half the treasure will be theirs! Jec, I see you are a mouse of great greatness! Just imagine what you could do with half of infinite treasure! You could, like, buy all the cheese in the world!" Mario explained, putting her leg on the table to give emphasis on her words, and holding Jec's shoulder with her hand!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrait.jpg Jec the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Mission, Marnia, Mood: Nervous and Annoyed, Team: #GoonSquad, Location: Traphouse

Jec looked this man up and down in astonishment, was it that he was stupid, or crazy, he couldn't tell. He had told noone in town his name, and never went in looking like himself to begin with, but Sayi didn't know that, Jec was paranoid after all, he was a mouse in foreign territory, it was how he hid in the crowd. "Um, ye-yes, let me go-go upstairs and ge-get my stuff, it will only t-ta-take a m-min-minute. You wait r-ri-right he-here." He then stood up and climbed the ladder back up, hoping whoever this person was they wouldn't follow him, and once he was safely up in the second floor again he shoved the debris over the door, not bothering to pull back up the ladder, hoping it would stall him a little longer calling. "Da-darling, we h-have a guest, I-i-i-I'm going out. Di-did you t-touch my socks again?" (the sounds of more furniture moving).

Also now that Marnia was behind him, she could clearly see from between his legs a dildo was poking out of the chair, it seems he had sat down and it had lifted up. As he had stood up, it retracted.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
"Do hurry up! Who knows if someone else finds the treasure while we idle....treasuring demands fastness!" Mario said to him while he was going up.

She looked curiously at the chair...damn, it looked good. If Ylria wasn't on the line, she wouldn't mind testing the traps herself...maybe she could come back to check them out later? Or even better have him make furniture for her lamp?

"Check inside your shoes! Most people forget them there!" she adviced him.

The operation was going great, so far! Now she only had to lead the mouse into the mouse-trap!

Repetition

Reputation score

Jec moves over to the pile of furniture and other stuff set up on the wall to fall, he pulls at the beam that is holding it up, and as he does so it tips back, and forth, then falls through the poorly made wall and in-front of the door, blocking it. Crunch Thump, timp Sayi saw the stuff fall and the wall was now open revealing Jec standing behind where it was. He called down to the salesperson, "I-I d-don't k-know who you a-are, but yo-you are s-s-selling snakeoil. I-I don't c-call myself Jec outside of h-here." And with that he pulls the first plug on the water trap.

Marnia can take another turn while he walks over the grating to open the plug.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
"What are you talking about, Jec? You told me your name when you....oh well, I guess Marnia got found out." Marnia sighed.

"Well, I mean then I have to engage plan A." she mused, pushing the door open....and all the pile of furniture behind it along with the door.

"Oh...well..." Marnia stepped out and looked upstairs. She then kneeled down....and jumped straight up in the hole that Jec had made!

"PLAN A! ATTACK!!!" she shouted, as she was going up!

She then approached Jec, cracking her knuckles menacingly!

"Hey Jec...lets discuss this..." she said, standing next to him.

(The high jump DC should be 40, which Marnia passes with a 44 Acrobatics! (Action = strength check, move= movement, swift = 1 Ki point used for +20 acrobatics.)

Repetition

Reputation score
40/40 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Abilities: Bombs: 8/10, Elixirs Repaired: Cure Light Wounds

Jec panicking says to the whatever this is that just shoved over the barricade and jumped the 10 feet straight into the air, "I-I have n-no idea who you are, but-t you can have th-this as a pr-present." He hands her the shock bomb and dives away hoping that it works as he shouts, "Luna a little h-help here." He then tries to get as far away as possible, knowing that his life is not worth that much to most people.

Jec hands the bomb to 'Mario' (attack 14) after activating it and dives away, the bomb is a shock bomb, he takes 7 lightning damage, and if 'Mario' holds it she takes 14 damage and is dazzled for 4 rounds.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21796 Sayyida the Good Doggie; Tag: Marnia, Jec;
Hearing Marnia's signal that the disguise plan failed Sayyida popped up from behind a bush, taking the branches she had stuck in her clothing and hair out. "It was such a great disguise too," she mumbled. Not overly far from the house she ran up to it, hearing Jec and Marnia upstairs she grasped onto the wall below a window and began scaling the wall. It was difficult but she managed. Popping her head into the window she beamed, "Hi Jec, hi mistress!" With a tumble she hoisted herself through the window. Holding up her sword she asked, "Jec, can you give Ylria back to mistress? Also you and Luna need to come with Sayyida."

16+10=26; DC: 25[A typical buildings lower-story wall]; Success

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Mario, the Treasure Hunter. Tag: Plan A. Mood: Surprised
HP: 38 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 40ft. CMD: 23
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marnia took the bomb.

"Oh, how nice of..." however something felt off, and she threw the bomb behind her, ducking down!

"NOT NICE! BAD MOUSE!" she shouted, trying to slap the mouse as it turned to flee!

However, she missed!

Unfortunately for Jec, Mario was faster then him...rushing right next to him once more, she reached to grab him!

"Surrender, or else!" she warned him as she caught him in a tight hug, pressing his face against her boobs!

[Rep said he doesn't resist the grapple~]