What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Why do I get Valkyrie profile 2 silmeria feel from this game?

Edit: Well, this is probably the first hentai game trial where I have failed to see a single hentai scene. Obliterated every single orcs attacking the village because I was picking up every single herb I could find on my way to the city.

Welp. Such is life.

Well that was weird. After I closed the trial. It triggered the virus detection.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm... after finishing the demo, glanced through the images to see what I missed. Noticed something interesting, there a graphic of the word 'secret', and it looks like it's possible to have her arm tattooed/branded. Anyone run into either, or should I assume that's for content not in the demo.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Why do I get Valkyrie profile 2 silmeria feel from this game?

Edit: Well, this is probably the first hentai game trial where I have failed to see a single hentai scene. Obliterated every single orcs attacking the village because I was picking up every single herb I could find on my way to the city.

Welp. Such is life.

Well that was weird. After I closed the trial. It triggered the virus detection.
When I used Kaspersky it used to pick up every single RPG game as virus. There's something in the dll that it doesn't like. Just ignore it.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New demo should be uploaded by , with the changes mentioned in my previous post. There are a few more things in the patch notes too (skipping scenes that have been seen before, and something about adding cash items that defeated enemies will drop). Release date still estimated to be around November-ish.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would anyone like to tell me how the hell to progress past the first time you enter town? I got the cutscene at the castle and the bar, but can't tell what I need to do next.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would anyone like to tell me how the hell to progress past the first time you enter town? I got the cutscene at the castle and the bar, but can't tell what I need to do next.
Go to the maid's hostel to sleep for the night?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Go to the maid's hostel to sleep for the night?
Thanks, I'd already found it. One of the most annoying thing about RPG maker games is they're typically labyrinthine in nature, and not having directions in English often makes it difficult to find where you're meant to go. That, and sitting through 5000 pages of (unskippable) story at a time. I just went from playing the Timer Miko game to this, and the difference in streamlining is immense. The gameplay is straighforward, all the areas you ever need to go are incredibly simple. This, comparatively, is a nightmare.

Lmao, that neg-rep
Either learn the language or stick to Patreon where 18+ games made there cater to monolingual English speakers.
Yes, I'm going to go out of my way to learn an entire language just to have a better experience jacking off.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks, I'd already found it. One of the most annoying thing about RPG maker games is they're typically labyrinthine in nature, and not having directions in English often makes it difficult to find where you're meant to go. That, and sitting through 5000 pages of (unskippable) story at a time. I just went from playing the Timer Miko game to this, and the difference in streamlining is immense. The gameplay is straighforward, all the areas you ever need to go are incredibly simple. This, comparatively, is a nightmare.
That's the problem with games with large towns. Sure the large town looks more immersive, but if I forgot about or could not understand the instruction I am going to have to look through every single house.

-The final game will have a prostitution system.
-The in-game menu will include 4 counters (already in the demo) - No. of times engaged in sex (Human), No. of times engaged in sex (Monster), No. of times engaged in prostitution, and No. of times it was "done inside".
-The fifth variable is "Shame"; as this value changes, so will the CGs / protagonist's reactions / the text during H-Events. The value of Shame will change according to the 4 counters described above.
-None of these 4 counters or Shame will have an impact on the ending or scenario branching.
-Quests will be included in the final game, including quests of the lewder variety.
I hope the game doesn't end immediately if you accumulate too much shame points. Never not a big fan of games where you have to limit how many times you can have sex on a lewd run.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump but anyone else having the same problem? Happens after the orc invasion event in the demo.

Christ, Cursed Armor has the same problem. This is why i despise MV so bad...

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That seems to the shape of error that MV generates when an image is missing... so maybe the standard "unpacked a file and produced mojibake so the program can't find its resources" ?

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game should be out within the next week or so (finished by Monday night or Tuesday Japan time, then submitted to DLSite for review).

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like it will likely be releasing around 28th, can't wait!

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks very promising. I hope it will be popular enough to get a good translation asap.
And I also hope it's not one of those games that requiere me to set my language to japanese because that always messes up a lot of files on my pc and that sadly wouldn't be worth it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As promised, it's been released on DLsite.

Now to see how many forum users curse and swear at any and all RPGMaker MV bugs.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait, it was in MV? I thought it was Ace?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, it was in MV? I thought it was Ace?
Didn't read the other posts in the earlier pages did you?

The clincher is in the product page itself.
RPGツクールMVの動作環境に準ずる。= RPG maker MV is the game's operating platform (loosely translated).

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's finally released!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs*... again another epic game that I won't be able to upload in time, because my ISP decided to troll again...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So it's on anime-sharing, if no one will be faster , when download, will reupload on mega