What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Thank you, I just *might want to look at this, txt*. Now, if only there was a torrent.

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get this unpacked so I can use the text hooking patch thing. Maybe if there was a mega link someone else could figure it out . . .
so...
is this already unpacked or still packed?
i'm trying to unpack this game but i keep getting message "out of memory while expanding memory stream"

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so...
is this already unpacked or still packed?
i'm trying to unpack this game but i keep getting message "out of memory while expanding memory stream"
Still packed.

Ugh i don't recall the demo is this resources hungry

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload unpacked version of this game... Mine can't unpacked it because of it's huge size and out of memory problem... It's so laggy playing MV before unpacked..

Would be appreciated, thanks.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could someone upload unpacked version of this game... Mine can't unpacked it because of it's huge size and out of memory problem... It's so laggy playing MV before unpacked..

Would be appreciated, thanks.
have tried 3 different packers so far manage to unpack it partialy, since do to big size - enigma will crash, i injected unpackers in running game, but since game is running it will not let me copy files in use, and do it one by one is just pain in ass and wery time consuming wasted already 2 h- if anyone would be able to unpack, i will bet on Libellule

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have tried 3 different packers so far manage to unpack it partialy, since do to big size - enigma will crash, i injected unpackers in running game, but since game is running it will not let me copy files in use, and do it one by one is just pain in ass and wery time consuming wasted already 2 h- if anyone would be able to unpack, i will bet on Libellule
you can unpack it with python/evb-extractor but i can't do that where I am now cause I only got my laptop with me here :/. I'll be able to do it either this evening or tomorrow but im sure someone will beat me to it till then (atleast thats what i hope for you guys ^^).

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Still packed.

Ugh i don't recall the demo is this resources hungry
uses around 1.5GB+ in the second town

also, no idea what to do in the second town. Tons of paths blocked off with broken bridges

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well then
it seems i or we have to wait for someone to upload the unpacked ver, i'd love to try using python to extract this, but my laptop can't open python files :(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well then
it seems i or we have to wait for someone to upload the unpacked ver, i'd love to try using python to extract this, but my laptop can't open python files :(
they are not supposed to be opened as .exe files, you can look/edit them using worldpad- python is more scripting , in witch i have almost no knowledege, so only people with understanding in scripting/programming can use python, was looking for some turtial , how to use it, but no luck on that either, so i belive it's not as simple as rewrite 2 command lines, there for we will have to wait on someone smarter than us

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyone gotten past the second town yet? the one you arrive in after you escape the prison thing? No matter where i go and look im stopped by missing bridges, i figure i gotta make new ones but i cant for the life of me figure out what to do.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since I'm unable to read moon runes I can only assume, but it seems like there's no always dash option, that you can select in the menu? Asking, because all MV games I've played so far had it.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yikes, finally got to the main town after the prison escape, and it is just laggy as well... And amidst all the lag he expects us to talk to everyone in town with no hint of where to go next... Took me about 30 minutes to find out that you need to talk to one npc in the first level of the pub, who will mention about a 情報屋 in the slums who's pretending to be a vendor. After going to the slums to talk to that npc, you have to go back to basement level of pub and talk to the npc which is damn well hidden in the far left of the counter seats, who will then walk you through the motions to enter the secret base.

Seriously, this game is just ridiculously NOT user friendly....

So anyone gotten past the second town yet? the one you arrive in after you escape the prison thing? No matter where i go and look im stopped by missing bridges, i figure i gotta make new ones but i cant for the life of me figure out what to do.
The entrance to the town is north of the map. Just go down into the "valley" from the coffin and head north.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yikes, finally got to the main town after the prison escape, and it is just laggy as well... And amidst all the lag he expects us to talk to everyone in town with no hint of where to go next... Took me about 30 minutes to find out that you need to talk to one npc in the first level of the pub, who will mention about a 情報屋 in the slums who's pretending to be a vendor. After going to the slums to talk to that npc, you have to go back to basement level of pub and talk to the npc which is damn well hidden in the far left of the counter seats, who will then walk you through the motions to enter the secret base.

Seriously, this game is just ridiculously NOT user friendly....

The entrance to the town is north of the map. Just go down into the "valley" from the coffin and head north.
i know how to GET to the town, im there, the question where how to move on. After a lot of trial of error im also at the secret base, but no clue what do do now? Talked to the guy you have to talk to from behind the bar counter in the hideout, but once i leave NOTHING, and you cant get back in.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The prison break sequence is something different from Poison, but extremely annoying to clear on default guard difficulty.

I found my way to the coffins but can't escape without gear. No idea where to get gear and backtracking means I get caught by the guard at his initial spawn location and get sent back to the cell.

Edit: Never mind, missed something incredibly obvious at the start.

Last edited:

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dragon Unpacker's Hyper Ripper is able to rip the pictures out of it but got no possible way to organize extracted files.

More than a half of EXE is for animations during the restrained scene, though.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know how to GET to the town, im there, the question where how to move on. After a lot of trial of error im also at the secret base, but no clue what do do now? Talked to the guy you have to talk to from behind the bar counter in the hideout, but once i leave NOTHING, and you cant get back in.
You have to interact with the bookcase while facing it from the left to reopen the path.

I am stuck there too, so this is just a guess, but most likely you have to go to the counter at the left of the base to get quests and clear them. I just cleared the first one with the bandits but still no change in the main storyline.

Else you can go to the top right corner of the base to sleep in the bed, and choose to wake up at night, whereby you can sell yourself at multiple NPCs and the brothel.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to interact with the bookcase while facing it from the left to reopen the path.

I am stuck there too, so this is just a guess, but most likely you have to go to the counter at the left of the base to get quests and clear them. I just cleared the first one with the bandits but still no change in the main storyline.

Else you can go to the top right corner of the base to sleep in the bed, and choose to wake up at night, whereby you can sell yourself at multiple NPCs and the brothel.
Thanks for the bookcase hint! :) So now i've accepted the quest, but where are the bandits?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the bookcase hint! :) So now i've accepted the quest, but where are the bandits?
Go south to the bottom forest, the bridge on the left should be fixed. Head to next map and follow the path up. There will be a shining spot on the ground just outside the cave which you can interact with and place your teleportation marker, which opens up the portal back to base. The bandit boss is at the end of the cave.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get this game hooked! Visual novel reader doesn't work and Libellules system doesn't work either (at least not on this game)

***The retard who insults people using the karma function: you are reported.

I am allowed to give a quick update about MY experience. Feel free to ignore it.

Last edited: