What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

darksins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

is it just me or anyone got error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property'width' of null" whenever i got caught by guard or rape by villager when lose to orcs?? anyone can help me or this is another bug?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it just me or anyone got error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property'width' of null" whenever i got caught by guard or rape by villager when lose to orcs?? anyone can help me or this is another bug?
Leave it be since it's a hard-disk read speed error which has been noted by the creator. As I mentioned earlier, anyone who's beaten the game gets the full gallery unlocked.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

go download this 1.jpg

darksins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Leave it be since it's a hard-disk read speed error which has been noted by the creator. As I mentioned earlier, anyone who's beaten the game gets the full gallery unlocked.
Thanks. I hope they can fix this since it like i cant lose at all.By the way can you post your full unlock file(should be global one).

go 5.gigafile.nu/1212-c8f58cd4831e710030a733bd304e1ddb8 download this View attachment 24364
wait. that one did fix this? thanks
edit: still got errror.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks SFrame and Libellule, Your heroism shall not be forgotten :D

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, there's one in mikoc*n, including torrent download. But the file was 700+mb, so I wonder what version it was? Anyone?

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Libellule and SFrame said:
good stuff
Looks like those ULMF boys have done it again. Thanks to both of you, cleared up the problems I was having.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, there's one in mikoc*n, including torrent download. But the file was 700+mb, so I wonder what version it was? Anyone?
This post won't be read by the above user, but others might want to look at the older post below which answers any questions on the size of the game.

the game is 2,23go uncompresed ^^

audio folder : 254 mo
img folder : 1,89 go
data : 28,3 mo
Prior to installation, the folder totals 711MB. Torrents are for either the packed version (requiring installation) or the unpacked version (run the .exe file and the game takes care of itself).

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, we still have a few harmless trolls around here. Some are pretty well-humored, others not as much. Don't mind them.
Damn, guess I missed the roll and got the one of the "not as much"s.

First time getting a bad rep, for some lame reason like "Learn 2 Jap b4 posting noob lololol!!!111oneONE!" at that, geez.

●動作が重い・ファイルサイズが大きすぎる
 ファイルサイズについては現在、可能な限り小さくなるよう調整中です。
 どこまで小さく出来るか分かりませんが、もう少々お待ち頂ければ幸いです。

動作が重いという点については、試しにサブのノートPCを引っ張り出して
 動作させたところ、全体的に街中などでの重さを感じました。
 またユーザーさんから助言があった通り、Cドライブの直下にexeを置くことで
 動作の重さも若干改善されました。
 PC環境に依存する動作の重さについては、こちらもどこまで出来るか分かりませんが
 出来るだけPCスペックを必要としない仕様になるよう改善をしていますので、
 もう少々お待ち頂ければ幸いです。
For those experiencing the same framerate drops like me in the main town, supposedly if you put the game in your C drive root, it gets a bit better. From a computer security point of view that's just madness though...

He's also trying to reduce the file size, but I won't count much on that.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit: still got errror.
has 4 link, maybe one can fix
or wait clear it (can open all Hscene) or delete all save file and restart (web say trial save has this error)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.01 adds a new option to switch off animations, which fixes the crash problem at the orc invasion village and during unsuccessful prison escapes later in the game.

The savegame files linked to in the blog fix a specific error in the sewers which is usually the case when players carry over their save files from the demo. The save files don't do anything to fix the crash at the orc invasion village.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the town after breaking out of the prison via coffin.
Broken bridges everywhere.
Is there even a quest log/journal?
Any pointers are appreciated :)
Stuck in the same spot. Able to get some prostitution scenes at night, but bridges are all out. Sea cave to the south can't be entered. Fairly sure I've talked to everyone multiple times both during the day and night, couple people complained about thieves, one of the smiths commented about putting a request in at the adventures guild regarding iron ore which doesn't seem to change anything there (I think, machine translation of this seems fairly decent aside from scenes where she's gagged), can't seem to figure out what triggers being able to advance though.

Edit: Lol, literally 2 minutes after posting I figured it out (after 2-3 hrs). If anyone else is stuck here, solution is below
Talk to the man near the stairs in the bar, he'll mention a contact man in the slums. Talk to the shop keeper in the slums. Unknown if there are pre-req's for having the guy in the bar mention the contact man.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it will be nice if someone can post a complete guide / walkthrough for this game..
for a noob rpgmaker player like me, that is one way to heaven :)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stuck in the same spot. Able to get some prostitution scenes at night, but bridges are all out. Sea cave to the south can't be entered. Fairly sure I've talked to everyone multiple times both during the day and night, couple people complained about thieves, one of the smiths commented about putting a request in at the adventures guild regarding iron ore which doesn't seem to change anything there (I think, machine translation of this seems fairly decent aside from scenes where she's gagged), can't seem to figure out what triggers being able to advance though.

Edit: Lol, literally 2 minutes after posting I figured it out (after 2-3 hrs). If anyone else is stuck here, solution is below
Talk to the man near the stairs in the bar, he'll mention a contact man in the slums. Talk to the shop keeper in the slums. Unknown if there are pre-req's for having the guy in the bar mention the contact man.
acctually in page 4 this was already solved

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn
and i'm still can't unpack this game, already tried changing the compability mode to windows xp sp3 but when the extractor says it has been extracted, nothing has changed, i just wasted 30 minutes for nothing :(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

damn
and i'm still can't unpack this game, already tried changing the compability mode to windows xp sp3 but when the extractor says it has been extracted, nothing has changed, i just wasted 30 minutes for nothing :(
did you use compability xp sp3 on both game.exe and extractor.exe - did you choose the right process there are 4 (the right one is one who eats most of memory ) are you using the right extractor (EnigmaVBUnpacker and VFServer won't work)

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got full save?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn
Have you checked your disk C. When you unpack the game, the extractor ask you where you want to extract it. The default is disk C.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the town after breaking out of the prison via coffin.
Broken bridges everywhere.
Is there even a quest log/journal?
Any pointers are appreciated :)
How did you get out of the sewers with the coffin? Won't let me enter the coffins area :/

EDIT: Nevermind got it. Had to get myself caught and backtrack >.>

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone thinking of grabbing this for a basic partial?