What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Have you checked your disk C. When you unpack the game, the extractor ask you where you want to extract it. The default is disk C.
I already changed it to specific folder, but turns out there's nothing

did you use compability xp sp3 on both game.exe and extractor.exe - did you choose the right process there are 4 (the right one is one who eats most of memory ) are you using the right extractor (EnigmaVBUnpacker and VFServer won't work)
Yeah, i did, and i use Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, but when the software is saying it's completed the extract progress, when i check my folder, it was empty

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already changed it to specific folder, but turns out there's nothing

Yeah, i did, and i use Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, but when the software is saying it's completed the extract progress, when i check my folder, it was empty
Dont select the same folder where the exe is already in it. run both with xp sp3 and as admin. that helped me on my win 10.

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dont select the same folder where the exe is already in it. run both with xp sp3 and as admin. that helped me on my win 10.
well, the game location is on my external harddisk and i'm selecting local disk C for the extract location
i think i'm gonna try it again, and put it on my local disk D

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kinda disappointed with the ending... Basically you beat the last boss, the resistance gatherings for a drink and then suddenly "To be continued"

Anyone got full save?
Here you go.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A solution for the lever puzzle in the ancient ruin side quest has been posted in the blog.

The yellow lever should not be touched since doing so raises the spikes barring entry to the central staircase heading downwards.

For the three red levers, triggering them in the right order will remove the water allowing the red switch underneath to be pressed. According to the creator, one of the levers is a trap lever which releases more water when in the down position.

Hence the correct arrangement for the red levers is 1 up, 2 down. Unfortunately due to the random dungeon arrangement (possibly influenced by quest difficulty), it is a matter of trial and error as to which of the three levers is the trap one.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im same problem with the other guy,, use the 2nd unpacker , follow guide upto step 6, and thers no extracted files on the directory path.

tried changing both compatibility xp sp3, run both on admin, game is on my C:/ directory path is on my another disk D:/ ..:confused: im using win 7

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, how's the game play?

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant unpack the game using any of the three programs.

Enigma VBU unpacker cant open it due to memory problems (probably because the game is so big)

Virtual Packages extractor doesent extract all the files, almost none. I am using Windows 8.1. Tried running as admin and tried using compatability mode XP sp3, doesent work.

VFS server + Remote DLL is the one that works the best, i can actually find all the files i need to extract. But i cant extract all the files, only most of them, i either get some kind of error related to some DLL file, or i am getting the standard "Cant move these files due to them being currently in use".

Extracting files worked perfecly in the demo. This really sucks since i actually bought the game for once...

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll work on a partial for the 1.01 version that just came out (if I ever get to unpack the game).

Expect it for the next days (I'll start working on it tomorrow's evening)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, how's the game play?
The art and the ero scenes are quite excellent, but the gameplay itself is mediocre at best. The gacha system is interesting, and can be a slight balance breaker with the right card. However the rest of the game is really just barely average. The heroine's 4 attack skills are basically one weaker and one stronger version each of a single-target and a multi-target damage spell. The only support skill she has is a flame shield which blocks physical damage. The combat systems relies on the gacha to provide any sort of customization. Fortunately you can save/reload until you draw the cards you need/want.

Disappointed with the exhibition system as well. With low enough resistance she can streak, but only during night time and not during combat. The "new" scenes unlocked while streaking are basically the same scenes from when she's clothed, just with a few lines extra. :(

And this seems to be just the first chapter, so there is next to no closure at the end.

In summary, after completing the game I feel it would have been better to just be an ADV without the crappy RPG portion.

Last edited:

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll work on a partial for the 1.01 version that just came out (if I ever get to unpack the game).

I'm uploading my unpacked game, hang on :). (some saves are included, just delete them)(Libellule's patch included aswell xD)

----------------------------
Edit:
---------------------------
Its ver 1.00 tho :/

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm uploading my unpacked game, hang on :). (some saves are included, just delete them)(Libellule's patch included aswell xD)

----------------------------
Edit:
---------------------------
Its ver 1.00 tho :/
Don't worry, I'll find a way. :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Once again Yun saves the day. Thanks.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Virtual Packages extractor doesent extract all the files, almost none. I am using Windows 8.1. Tried running as admin and tried using compatability mode XP sp3, doesent work.
normaly the game can be extracted fine with this one

have you using compatability mode XP sp3 for the game too ? you need too be in compatibility mode for the 2, game + extractor
also select a folder different that the game one for the extraction

Bakadorable

Reputation score

How's the upload coming along?

I am also unable to unpack the game, even with the suggestions Libellule gave.
The game just seems to be too big for the unpacker, I'm not entirely sure on how the unpacker works (Java etc), thus I have no idea how to fix it.

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have done everything you said Libellule. Tried all of the three programs/methods.
Had the most luck with VFS server + Remote DLL where i could get most of it extracted, but the only folders i could get extracted was the Audio and the Data folder, no other folders.

Im thinking when someone uploads the unpackaged game i could just replace that Data folder with the one i could extract from my own game to "upgrade" to the latest version. Does it work that way?

Last edited:

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im thinking when someone uploads the unpackaged game i could just replace that Data folder with the one i could extract from my own game to "upgrade" to the latest version. Does it work that way?
Depends on which files are being modified/added/renamed for the update.
if something is off, it might get hairy and instable

Attachments

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, managed to extract everything without a problem. I'll start working on the partial tomorrow. :)

I'll make it that the partial update the game to the 1.01 version so, don't worry about getting a new download link.

Also made a little picture tutorial on how to extract the game (both the game and Extractor.exe have to be set in WinXP SP3 compatibility)

Last edited:

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, managed to extract everything without a problem. I'll start working on the partial tomorrow. :)
Glad it worked fine for you :)
I'll make it that the partial update the game to the 1.01 version so, don't worry about getting a new download link.
Thx :) You´re the best :)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I'm not mistaken, I think the game in trial seems to be v1.2.3 or something but the full version is only at v1.0.1.
Sorry I'm a noob, but if we had played v1.0.0, how to patch it up to v1.0.1?
Also, I don't know why but when you are on top of a bridge and there was someone under it, it is as if that person was blocking your path and you can't proceed. One way is to wait until he/she/it moves, the other is to enter any available room behind you and exit, hoping that the refresh would let them moves out from under the bridge.

Question: If you did prostitution but does not involve cum inside, does that not count as virgin run?

Last edited: