What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Sorry I'm a noob, but if we had played v1.0.0, how to patch it up to v1.0.1?
yeah that, i downloaded ver 1.0.0 yesterday, and too lazy to download, again for ver 1.0.1. i mean, the game it self is 1 gig -_-

so, is there a way to update this game? or is the partial that will come up works for ver 1.0.0?

also, im searching anywhere on google, cannot find any complete walkthrough for this game.. yet..

rpgmaker MV is a bit lag on my laptop,, so running around finding everything is a torture :(

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, managed to extract everything without a problem. I'll start working on the partial tomorrow. :)
I'll make it that the partial update the game to the 1.01 version so, don't worry about getting a new download link.

Also made a little picture tutorial on how to extract the game (both the game and Extractor.exe have to be set in WinXP SP3 compatibility)

1.10 is out. They may or may not have fixed the lag.
Might want to hold off on that partial until things stabilise.
Mm. Agreed. It's worth hyperventilating over. Penis says it can wait.

Last edited:

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.10 is out. They may or may not have fixed the lag. Might want to hold off on that partial until things stabilise.

Visqaron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

normaly the game can be extracted fine with this one

you need too be in compatibility mode for the 2, game + extractor
Woah. Thanks for the hint with XPSP3 Comp! <3

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partial is done ! Since the game changed a lot in the 1.10 version, I've uploaded the whole thing. (Note: the partial is not applied on the game, you have to download both links)

PS: The game is already unpacked

Edit-PS: It's my first MV's partial so be indulgent. :D

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow, the game size decreased alot..
what the difference between ver 1.0.0 and ver 1.0.1?

EDIT : google trans from author's blog :

Hello, this is poison.

Slave's Sword ~ new Ver1.10 replacement of of the free city hen is
was completed.

If you feel movement, such as the town is heavy in previous versions
please try do the replacement to the latest version.
Also heavy work with the latest version, is when you can not play like I think
sorry to trouble you, but, and enjoy the memory and information of the HDD of your PC
operation check is survives easier even here.

Bug has gotten reported in other e-mail and comments
I think that has been fixed all for now.
Not repaired if! New trouble came out!
If such, we would appreciate your let me know.

so, he fixed the lag issues,, yay..!

Last edited:

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What should I do after "orc arc", 2nd town I talked to rebels in their secret base?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do side missions for pay then talk to Leon again to progress with the main story.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick question before I actually spend time on this. So far the game seems to be just collecting H-scenes (I'm at the second town). The heroine can straight up prostitute herself to bums at 100 shame, so there is no real corruption system-- I guess she starts out slutty, but puts up a front. Is there more to this than clicking random NPCs to whore yourself out and letting yourself get defeated to collect scenes? The art is amazing, but I've been rather disappointed so far at how simplistic the H-content is.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What should I do after "orc arc", 2nd town I talked to rebels in their secret base?
If you meant the first village after the first town, you need to go back to sleep in the shed you previously get chained up.
If you passed the second or third night there, then you will be immediately teleported to the tentacle cave, and finally end up fighting 3 waves of three orcs.

After that, you will be captured as per the story, and need to escape the prison. Do not get in the guards line of sight, and go talk to your father in the prison cell first (If I'm not mistaken, you can see him on top of the screen which you originally awoken), then talk to a black haired guy being jailed somewhere on the top right maybe. Only then you can go to the staircase.
After that, go down or left first to get equipment, or right then up. Only then you go to the right then down side until you find 'The Coffins'.

When you arrived to the second town, go inside the pub underground floor, talk to the guy sitting on the upper left (search among the chairs), then get out and go to the right side of the map. Talk to a middle-aged-green-beard-guy standing beside his stall and there will be a short scene. After that talk back to the guy inside the pub. Go into the secret base, and talk to the leader named Leon. After this, you can takes on repeatable quest by the blue man behind the left counter and talk to the blacksmith on the top left for free equipment.

The 100 point if I'm not mistaken is not her hornyness, but her shyness. She became slaves, so she needs money even by prostituting herself. Burn it down to zero to be shameless. But the only think so far you get out of it is getting naked only at night.
I think the game was built to be simple as of this version. But since they meant to expand the game, Perhaps in their next expansion, there will be more to it, maybe. Sorry, currently playing virgin run (or is she even a virgin to begin with? There's no hymen!).

Thanks Yun-Ah! Question: When I used the partial, the sex value does not seems to change when I tried her get raped in the dungeon...

Last edited:

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Partial is done ! Since the game changed a lot in the 1.10 version, I've uploaded the whole thing. (Note: the partial is not applied on the game, you have to download both links)

Awesome thx :)

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a quick question before I actually spend time on this. So far the game seems to be just collecting H-scenes (I'm at the second town). The heroine can straight up prostitute herself to bums at 100 shame, so there is no real corruption system-- I guess she starts out slutty, but puts up a front. Is there more to this than clicking random NPCs to whore yourself out and letting yourself get defeated to collect scenes? The art is amazing, but I've been rather disappointed so far at how simplistic the H-content is.
Basically that's it. Talk to NPCs in town, lose to minions in dungeon, lose to boss, lose to guards to get captured, get caught during the sneaking portions, get those 3 circles to click for 3 different H-scecnes... That's about it. After you get below 40 on the H stat you can unequip your armor in town to go naked while at night. It unlocks a few more scenes for the NPCs in town, but that's about it. You cannot even strip in the day or in battle areas...

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got the latest version of the game i can only find 1.00v

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks Yun.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx for the translation and the links. but why is the download so much smaler than the original game?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks Yun-Ah! Question: When I used the partial, the sex value does not seems to change when I tried her get raped in the dungeon...
Haven't got to play around the game yet. Try the raw game to see if the value go higher there. If it's the case then, put back the default www/js folder.

thx for the translation and the links. but why is the download so much smaler than the original game?
The author made the 1.10 a whole lot smaller than the original version (something like useless CGs or something, have to check the update note) to reduce the packed .exe to a smaller size hence, run smoother.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haven't got to play around the game yet. Try the raw game to see if the value go higher there. If it's the case then, put back the default www/js folder.

The author made the 1.10 a whole lot smaller than the original version (something like useless CGs or something, have to check the update note) to reduce the packed .exe to a smaller size hence, run smoother.
Wouldnt putting the default js folder remove some of the translations?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wouldnt putting the default js folder remove some of the translations?
Would remove the recollection menu, options and extra stats translations (evasion, accuracy, critical).

But maybe translating the js files would break something in the game, I'm still new in MV translations.