What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / poison] 巫女神さま (RJ247461)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
A big thanks dijitz!
Now i'm stuck on second boss. Magician with snake and water-thing. Fire is good for water-thing, but snake and magician gives 30-50 only....
I didn't find if there's any element that boss is weak to, so I just went physical on him. Be sure to farm a bit your level and work your attack, defense, hp and mp stats.
I hope you already have the healing spell as well.

P.S. Be careful on taking down the other enemies 1st, as the boss will revive them.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok thank you Mistix for the info. Look like farming is needed! I'll try it.

P.S. the art is quite beautiful, so i try it. Only 3 stories is... soooooo litle for a game.... But the heroine is yami!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tengu's weak against earth spells and sword skills. It's confirmed in hindsight, but his penchant for spamming a wind barrier gives a heavy hint that the opposing element should be used against him.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I just defeated the 2 tengus and returned to the village chief as detailed on the walkthrough, but the it's still not sundown and no event triggered with the chief.
What am I missing?

Edit* Nvm, I was checking the wrong day info...

Last edited:

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Can't really bruteforce this game by literally just talking to everyone. Anyone have partial machine-translation or any kind of basic translation so far? My translator is giving up on me and google went retarded after playing for a while.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Version 1.1 is out. Yuki-Onna secret boss now available. Found close to the octopus boss in the EX dungeon. If you've gone past her into the ice caves, backtrack. Weak to fire and resistant to ice, charm and sleep. Doesn't have a sex attack, but DOES have game-over H-scene.

Post #60 with my complete save file has been updated.

Reminder: It'll only work on version 1.1. Don't whine about not seeing anything or the game crashing if you're on an older version.

Rilar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck on this blocker. It is in the room right after I fought the two minotaur guys for the second time (in the dungeon where you fight every boss again). Can't go back to the village yet either. Any advice?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Go back and talk to the village elder. The barrier disappears when the main storyline endgame flag is triggered.

Rilar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go back and talk to the village elder. The barrier disappears when the main storyline endgame flag is triggered.
I already spoke to the village elder. He turned into a monster and everyone in the village turned into zombies. It won't let me re-enter the village now.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I already spoke to the village elder. He turned into a monster and everyone in the village turned into zombies. It won't let me re-enter the village now.
IIRC you must go to your magic formation (first area) first to see the cutscene...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Reminder: the lampposts tell players what to do next. Those who can't read and are lost should post a screenshot of what the lamppost says.

Oir

Reputation score
English Translation for the game has been released by Kagura Games!
For those who held off on trying the game due to Japanese, now's your chance to give it a shot!

panop857

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an IF sidestory out for the Japanese/Chinese version, but I can't find any downloads of it, and I doubt it will ever be available for the English release.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's an IF sidestory out for the Japanese/Chinese version, but I can't find any downloads of it, and I doubt it will ever be available for the English release.
The side story is independent of the base game and is only available behind the Ci-en paywall. Since the usual pirates don't subscribe, only way to get it is to be a paying subscriber (500 yen per month).

Selling point of the side story is a post rape scene with her usual attire and hair let down. It looks like a mini-game since it's available to the 500 Yen subscribers, so if it does well enough I'd expect it to land at DLsite in the future.

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone wrote up a guide to the Secret CGs.

All these scenes triggered inside Ancient Battlefield (New Game+), hope this help you guys

S1: Gaki map, just run into them multiple times, its a rare encounter (not sure if its available or not at the map right after we enter the Ancient Battlefield, try from the 2nd or 3rd map)

S2: Youkai Flower map, the map right before you enter Abura-Sumashi map. Try looking at the left side, there's a tree with a spider web

S3: Kakuen map, lets start from right before you enter the temple with 2x Red Oni, run back 2 maps, there's only one house in this map with a smoke-leaking gas stove inside

S4: Possessed Corpse map, rare encounter

S5: Kappa map, try running around, there's a special treasure on the lower ground which is pretty easy to notice

S6: Spectral Snake map, keep processing with the bottom left road after you left the Kappa map, u will eventually run into 3 NPC kids

S7: Burning Wheel map, there's a flicker on the road right after you entered Burning Wheel map, pretty easy to notice

S8: Undead map, rare encounter

S9: Mud Fiend map, try running around, there's something red (i'm not sure what it is) above a pond, pretty easy to notice

S10: Villager map, go left to the 2nd map after you left the cave, it's inside the bathroom of the right house

S11: Villager map, this time go down after you left the cave, there's a flicker on the road

S12: Mud Fiend map, try running around, there's a blue-hair NPC standing next to a pond
As well as:

After finishing the game once you can go to the left side of the shrine. You will be able to unlock all scenes but the secret ones which you have to hunt for yourself.

Otherwise if you wish to go though them one by one which will take quiet a few restarts from the first night.
From there visit the nerd with the PC. he will give you a "gift" and use it at night. after that you will visit him every night. Go though the game as usual otherwise (Ending 4)

Return to first night and go take a bath before going to sleep. (Really avoid all other h-scenes lines with each playthough. there is no telling which ending will take proiority) anyways go for the bath and then each night from there will give a h-scene in that line. (You will find letters in places you can't miss.)

Return to first night and then go to the quiet guy this time... you know the scary guy that glares at you. go to that place each night after that.

the rest is already mentioned how to do(lose to monsters a lot will give ending 1 I think and lose to bosses will give one ending each). But really just unlock them all from the shrine and start hunting for the secret scenes instead xD
I don't really feel like making a new topic for the English version. But if anyone's looking for English notes, the above applies to the English version (and probably the Japanese version as well)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone wrote up a guide to the Secret CGs.

As well as:

I don't really feel like making a new topic for the English version. But if anyone's looking for English notes, the above applies to the English version (and probably the Japanese version as well)
Post #54 and #57 on this thread.