What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / poison] 巫女神さま (RJ247461)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I did go back to talk with village chief becoz that how i cleared other quests but village chief didn't response correctly, i came back to that place in picture to check again and barrier was still there
that why i posted to ask becoz i thought there could be another hidden route quest somewhere in this big map
p/s: they are call tengu, not red oni
Could you interact with one of the stone lanterns and post a screenshot? Those lanterns are the guidepost telling players who are lost where to go next.

Also, you HAVE defeated the two red Oni inside the building (No, the big demons with the spiked clubs are not tengu. They're Oni. I don't need to hear it from someone who's playing with a translator) and got the scene where you are told to go back to the village?

Finally, what version of the game?

Axl321

Reputation score
Could you interact with one of the stone lanterns and post a screenshot? Those lanterns are the guidepost telling players who are lost where to go next.

Also, you HAVE defeated the two red Oni inside the building (No, the big demons with the spiked clubs are not tengu. They're Oni. I don't need to hear it from someone who's playing with a translator) and got the scene where you are told to go back to the village?

Finally, what version of the game?
I'm pretty sure these are tengu, not Oni and i fought against two of them
1563286818171.png

Current guidepost and my game is v1.0

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You are indeed right, those are Tengu. However, it is the second picture which reinforces my point on how stupid/pointless it is for people to play games they can't read without at least some kind of machine help.

Your current quest point: You're not even on the last day yet! You haven't even travelled to the cave in the east to beat up the twin demons for the ice the village chief asked you to pick up. You won't know what I'm talking about when I say cow-head and horse-head demons since you haven't met them!

Keep heading east. Once you hit the dead end, explore the cave until you hit another dead end.

Long story short: The old battlefield (which doubles up as part of the final day and the bonus stage) is fully accessible AFTER players have made it to the endgame. Which in this player's case isn't anywhere near discussion. Anyone who's playing the game and reading what the dialogues and lanterns have to say would have no reason at all to visit the old battlefield until told to do so.

Axl321

Reputation score
You are indeed right, those are Tengu. However, it is the second picture which reinforces my point on how stupid/pointless it is for people to play games they can't read without at least some kind of machine help.

Your current quest point: You're not even on the last day yet! You haven't even travelled to the cave in the east to beat up the twin demons for the ice the village chief asked you to pick up. You won't know what I'm talking about when I say cow-head and horse-head demons since you haven't met them!

Keep heading east. Once you hit the dead end, explore the cave until you hit another dead end.

Long story short: The old battlefield (which doubles up as part of the final day and the bonus stage) is fully accessible AFTER players have made it to the endgame. Which in this player's case isn't anywhere near discussion. Anyone who's playing the game and reading what the dialogues and lanterns have to say would have no reason at all to visit the old battlefield until told to do so.
Thank you for your help.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so considering that I just spammed 50 battles against the purple tentacle and red ape sprite mobs and the secret enemy didn't pop up, I'm just going to let go of this one as there's no specific detail as to where you even have to look.

easy85

Reputation score
This game in a nutshell:
1. Talk to village chief and go on an errand,
2. Wander around in thick forest, getting stopped by trees, rocks and all sorts of garbage until you lose all patience,
3. Fight annoying monsters that chase you while you are struggling to find a path (at least each of them have "harassment" scene during the battle and a GoR scene),
4. Find boss, get rekt, go farm monsters on your way back to village to restock potions, (just grab all skills and the game becomes easy)
5. Repeat the walk between the zone with the boss and the village a few times until you can beat it,
6. Go back to village (at least now you can fast-travel!), speak to the chief, watch some h-scenes and start over...

It's even better when you run out of money and you have to rely on "grass"... which is not worth picking up because there's always a monster nearby that will attack you so you lose more HP than you recover. Also, there is zero balance - even if you had no trouble defeating one boss, next one is going to wreck you in 3 hits. Good game balance = reaching a boss meaning you have a chance to beat it. But here, you have to walk back to the village for potions at least once.

Poison is improving with each game little by little but it's not enough. There is still no "hentai mechanics" during battles and "harassment" attacks quickly become a nuisance slowing down your farming rather than a fapping material. And scenes are bound to the progression so you have to deal with aggravating gameplay to watch them. Just compare it to Acerola's games - you can whore the heroine right after watching the intro...

Sadly, this will be yet another game from this developer that I will play once, save the gallery and never play it again. It's too much of a chore.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game in a nutshell:
2. Wander around in thick forest, getting stopped by trees, rocks and all sorts of garbage until you lose all patience,
3. Fight annoying monsters that chase you while you are struggling to find a path (at least each of them have "harassment" scene during the battle and a GoR scene),
4. Find boss, get rekt, go farm monsters on your way back to village to restock potions,
5. Repeat the walk between the zone with the boss and the village a few times until you can beat it,
6. Go back to village (at least now you can fast-travel!), speak to the chief, watch some h-scenes and start over...

It's even better when you run out of money and you have to rely on "grass"... which is not worth picking up because there's always a monster nearby that will attack you so you lose more HP than you recover. Also, there is zero balance - even if you had no trouble defeating one boss, next one is going to wreck you in 3 hits. Good game balance = reaching a boss meaning you have a chance to beat it. But here, you have to walk back to the village for potions at least once.

Poison is improving with each game little by little but it's not enough. There is still no "hentai mechanics" during battles and "harassment" attacks quickly become a nuisance slowing down your farming rather than a fapping material. And scenes are bound to the progression so you have to deal with aggravating gameplay to watch them. Just compare it to Acerola's games - you can whore the heroine right after watching the intro...

Sadly, this will be yet another game from this developer that I will play once, save the gallery and never play it again. It's too much of a chore.
Gold in this game is used exclusively to buy gear, so only the start is hard. After that, simply exploit the enemy's weakness for a one hit kill and move on. No need for farming. I've done both builds from start to finish and never felt the balance was off.

Even on the first try when I didn't get the elemental weakness skills right, if I felt I was struggling I could always run away from mobs to get the herbs I needed. Didn't feel the game was a grind, especially since hitting level cap isn't required to finish the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ending requirements:

Basically there are 3 event chains in the village, needs to be started on the first night:
1) (太郎) 3 brothers at the onsen/bath
2) (正男) Otaku at middle room of 2nd floor of public house, talk to him while at least semi-clothed and then go to bed
3) (田吾作) Warehouse guy at the warehouse left of village entrance
New events of each chain will happen the next night after you deal with the boss in the day time, assuming you finished the previous night's event of the chain. The start triggers are all over the village so you will have to search for them. Everything is on a tight schedule, meaning if you miss a event in the chain the next event in the chain won't happen, or becomes a different event if there is a branch.
The conditions of each ending is based on whether you finished the chains, and if you have lost to any enemies.

Bad ends
Finish the entire 3 brothers event chain to the end but not the warehouse guy's chain.
Lose at least once to enemy, and don't finish any of the village event chains.
Finish warehouse guy's chain but not the otaku's chain
Finish otaku's event chain

True End
Do not finish any of the village event chains and have not lost to any enemy.

Talking to the village head after taking down a boss at the end of each day proceeds the story to night mode, and then talking to him again the next day morning will unlock previously blocked areas.
So it seems like all the secret enemies are found in the super large section where you re-fight all the enemies and bosses. Every section with a different enemy will usually have one secret enemy. About half of the secret enemies are just random encounters. I'm not sure if the random encounters are only in specific areas or not.

Secret 1 - Treestumps - randomly encountered with first ghoul enemies.
Secret 2 - Spiders - in the forest with the yellow plants, one of the trees will have a spiderweb, interact with it.
Secret 3 - Smoke - with the blue apes, one of the houses will have a stove that has smoke.
Secret 4 - Dildo Machine? - randomly found with purple tentacle and red ape guys
Secret 5 - Giant Lizard - will be a noticeable chest located right in the middle of a ditch
Secret 6 - Cyclops Kids - Snake area, bottom lane all the way to the left
Secret 7 - Rock Wall - Area with the fire wheels will have a shiny thing to interact with. Can't miss it.
Secret 8 - Slime - Rare encounter in area with zombies
Secret 9 - Octopus - tentacle sticking out of a pool.

Anyone know if there's an area after the horse bosses? It seems to have a door that's walled off but I have no idea how to get past it since I'm already at the endgame.
PSA: All useful information for beating the game located above. Want a second opinion? Full walkthrough of this game in Japanese now available.

Some of the information in that blog post is taken directly from the creator's own Ci-En site which has a walkthrough of its own. All of the information has been verified, so those who prefer their information straight from the horse's mouth can pick and choose.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game in a nutshell:
4. Find boss, get rekt, go farm monsters on your way back to village to restock potions,

I wonder for the people who are struggling with the combat realize that there is a skill tree you use to make her stronger and it's not just leveling up that does so. If you're getting attacked when getting an item then you're not baiting them properly. Also, in the morning if you pray at that purple circle on the ground in her room you get a card that can give you a nice buff. Their is a luck card that makes drops from enemies come very frequently once I got that gold was no problem at all. Even If Harleyquin13 comes off a bit douchy he is absolutely right in saying you need a machine translation at the very least to truly enjoy this game.

easy85

Reputation score
Gold in this game is used exclusively to buy gear, so only the start is hard. After that, simply exploit the enemy's weakness for a one hit kill and move on. No need for farming. I've done both builds from start to finish and never felt the balance was off.

Even on the first try when I didn't get the elemental weakness skills right, if I felt I was struggling I could always run away from mobs to get the herbs I needed. Didn't feel the game was a grind, especially since hitting level cap isn't required to finish the game.
I wonder for the people who are struggling with the combat realize that there is a skill tree you use to make her stronger and it's not just leveling up that does so. If you're getting attacked when getting an item then you're not baiting them properly. Also, in the morning if you pray at that purple circle on the ground in her room you get a card that can give you a nice buff. Their is a luck card that makes drops from enemies come very frequently once I got that gold was no problem at all. Even If Harleyquin13 comes off a bit douchy he is absolutely right in saying you need a machine translation at the very least to truly enjoy this game.
I use machine translation.
I just played it sub-optimal way. I noticed the skill tree so I instantly decided to make a melee, physical damage build, investing points into ATK, MHP and DEF. Shortly after writing my previous post, I realized that the skill tree kinda replaced leveling up and you are supposed to get everything (from either magic or melee side)... It's just there to allow very minor degree of customization to your character (which skills you want first). Getting a few levels and all skills made the game "OneOne1 easy".
So, my bad for not grasping game mechanics.

Still, navigating areas is still pointlessly annoying, trash enemies waste a lot of you time, there are just 2 variation of sexual harassment in combat and I don't like that h-scenes are all GoR and how they work in the village (quest chains). So the game is a very minor improvement of Slave's Sword and that's kinda not enough for a h-rpg in 2019. I mean, look at シェーラと三種の神器 which has complex h-mechanics, animations and other systems... meanwhile poison implements clothing damage independent of HP bar while most scenes are GoR and missing day 1 event in the village locks you out of the chain. Even OneOne1 improves more with each game they bring.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The chained blackmail sex in this game is its unique selling point, so those who don't like it should have read the product page more carefully before buying on impulse. Game over rape has been a Poison staple since the first RPGs.

There's no denying other doujin games do a better job on the game mechanics, but that's not what people really play this game for.

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
risking to be annoyting, where is the next area after fighting the double boss(horse and bull), i'm kinda stuck for about 20 min walking around the map...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Next day after beating the two bosses, head west and then north. Entrance to the area you want has a signboard in front of it.

easy85

Reputation score
The chained blackmail sex in this game is its unique selling point, so those who don't like it should have read the product page more carefully before buying on impulse. Game over rape has been a Poison staple since the first RPGs.

There's no denying other doujin games do a better job on the game mechanics, but that's not what people really play this game for.
Calling it "unique selling point" is huge overstatement. Almost every hrpg has chained events like this, except there is no stupid limitations when you can start them (most of the time there are h-stat requirements).
Yes, poison does GoR since their first rpg - but that's not a reasons for them not to improve it. In fact, they are trying to do it - in Slave's Sword there's no harassment during battle, then there is some in Slave's Sword 2 but mild scenes and this game has "more hardcore" harassment. So they are trying to follow the trend of "h-combat", they are just bad at it.

Their selling point is art and decent story, not ancient h-scene progression...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To each their own, but two wildly differing conclusions are being drawn from the same game in different posts. No point in bridging the gap, I'm going to revisit the thread only to update the full save after the last secret enemy is made available.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first boss (red demon with 2 appes) are quite hard to win.... How you guys did it? I'm stage-lvl 8....

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The first boss (red demon with 2 appes) are quite hard to win.... How you guys did it? I'm stage-lvl 8....
If you have the rock skill use it against the apes. That should kill em in one blow. After that just wail on the boss with whatever your strongest skill is.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A big thanks dijitz!
Now i'm stuck on second boss. Magician with snake and water-thing. Fire is good for water-thing, but snake and magician gives 30-50 only....