What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / poison] 巫女神さま (RJ247461)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I'm either going srsly blind or I'm missing something...
I could swear that at the start, after talking to the old man and going into the new forest area, you need to pick up 10 logs, right?
Well, I picked up 9 and I can't for the life of me find the last one...

Edit* Regarding the secret enemies, I've checked the forest that has the yellow flowers (those are 2nd type of mobs you find right?) and I've not single a single tree with a spider web...

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How the fuck I can heal in this game? the starting zombies are to much for my weak little bitch.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, I'm either going srsly blind or I'm missing something...
I could swear that at the start, after talking to the old man and going into the new forest area, you need to pick up 10 logs, right?
Well, I picked up 9 and I can't for the life of me find the last one...

Edit* Regarding the secret enemies, I've checked the forest that has the yellow flowers (those are 2nd type of mobs you find right?) and I've not single a single tree with a spider web...
You're blind and you've lost the plot.

For the 10th stack of wood, she literally tells players the 10th stack is the lot of firewood near the door before she leaves the house where the red Oni is.

As for the secret enemies, they're secret for a reason. Until players can access 古戦場ヶ原, there is nothing to talk about for players who haven't even made it past the first night.

How the fuck I can heal in this game? the starting zombies are to much for my weak little bitch.
Did you bother looking at the tutorial? The よもぎ herbs (the little green plants that are moving sprites in a game with static vegetation) heal a set % of total health. Move on top of them and pick them up to store in inventory. She gets no healing spells until she levels up a bit, so that's the only source of healing available until players make it to town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You're blind and you've lost the plot.

For the 10th stack of wood, she literally tells players the 10th stack is the lot of firewood near the door before she leaves the house where the red Oni is.

As for the secret enemies, they're secret for a reason. Until players can access 古戦場ヶ原, there is nothing to talk about for players who haven't even made it past the first night.
Humm ok, thanks for the info, but which house has the oni? I've been looking on every house and no dice.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Red Oni is the boss of the first day. You can't miss him if you keep going all the way to the end of the village.

That of course assumes you are not wasting your time backtracking in what is an otherwise ordinary level design.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The Red Oni is the boss of the first day. You can't miss him if you keep going all the way to the end of the village.

That of course assumes you are not wasting your time backtracking in what is an otherwise ordinary level design.
Ahhh... now I see.
My error to assume I had to do a simple quest 1st. Ok then thanks.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
And I'm stuck again.
I've went to 古戦場ヶ原 and killed the 2 red onis and then nothing.
I got a teleport that sends me back to the entrance and the path behind the hut where the onis were is blocked.
What am I supposed to do now?

Edit* Nvm, found it. Another path has appeared :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back.

Cunct8r

Reputation score
And I'm stuck again.
I got a teleport that sends me back to the entrance and the path behind the hut where the onis were is blocked.

I've been stuck at this same spot for about 4 hours, I've backtracked so much that I'm no convinced my game is bugged, Could you please show me where the new path is supposed to be 😣?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And I'm stuck again.

I've been stuck at this same spot for about 4 hours, I've backtracked so much that I'm no convinced my game is bugged, Could you please show me where the new path is supposed to be 😣?
Lesson to all who are playing this blind and with no machine translator: Play with one or you can only blame yourself for being idiotic enough not to follow instructions.

It's made very clear in the short dialogue scene after killing the two red Oni that you return to town to talk to the village chief!

Cunct8r

Reputation score
Lesson to all who are playing this blind and with no machine translator: Play with one or you can only blame yourself for being idiotic enough not to follow instructions.

It's made very clear in the short dialogue scene after killing the two red Oni that you return to town to talk to the village chief!
I did (multiple times). Nothing happened. 🤷‍♂️ I must've encountered a bug in ver1.0

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you saw the dialogue scene after walking past where the red Oni were standing and there's no dialogue scene entering the village after the flag is raised, then you need to get a newer version of the game.

I didn't have a problem with version 1.1.

Edit: There is no mention of a fix for a broken flag relating to the two red Oni for the endgame in 1.1. I'm inclined to blame human incompetence or interference from 3rd party tools (botched MV unpacking or machine translator bug)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
If you saw the dialogue scene after walking past where the red Oni were standing and there's no dialogue scene entering the village after the flag is raised, then you need to get a newer version of the game.

I didn't have a problem with version 1.1.

Edit: There is no mention of a fix for a broken flag relating to the two red Oni for the endgame in 1.1. I'm inclined to blame human incompetence or interference from 3rd party tools (botched MV unpacking or machine translator bug)
So, what's the salary rate for working as a serious H-Game Helper?
Srsly, stop being such a douche, no one's being a troll nor has the intention of asking questions because they want to.
Not everyone has the knowledge to work with translator tools and yes even I tried multiple times and I can't for the life of me make them work correctly and quite frankly having so much of a hassle to play a game kills the mood in the first place.
If it bothers you to help people in need as for you to answer in such offensive way, then simply don't.
There's plenty enough people on this forum willing to help and being kind about it.

If this post offends you in anyway, I'm sorry, but enough buttons were pushed.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And if you're so offended, there's the almost complete gallery save provided by multiple users. You want to play without machine help? Go ahead, you can cry all you want so long as your questions are answered without factual errors.

This coming from the same person who's boasted repeatedly about the classic RPG strategy of talking to everyone and everything and brute forcing through the game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
And if you're so offended, there's the almost complete gallery save provided by multiple users. You want to play without machine help? Go ahead, you can cry all you want so long as your questions are answered without factual errors.

This coming from the same person who's boasted repeatedly about the classic RPG strategy of talking to everyone and everything and brute forcing through the game.
And I keep talking to everyone on rpg games as usual, which doesn't mean I can magically imagine that new paths will unlock on places I've been ages ago to remember with.
Enough with your fcking bullshit. You're being a douche and that's the end of it.
No one else here is being the way you are and YES, I'm only talking about this thread as there's nothing else to point out but on that.
I will no longer argue as this is the Internet, all that matters is that I know I'm right and deep down I'm sure others feel the same way about your God damn posts.
Now, if you feel like it, keep on arguing alone, cause for all I care you've just become invisible.

Secret 4 - Dildo Machine? - randomly found with purple tentacle and red ape guys
So far, I've only found one area where the mob has the purple tentacles sprite and consists sometimes of red apes and purple tentacles.
Do I have to keep spamming fights until this enemy pops?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He'll ignore what I write, so that's his problem. Another white knight user can rescue his lazy bum for all I care. For everyone else, secret enemy #4 (付喪神) only spawns as a semi-rare opponent at the specified point already explained in post #54. Easiest way to do it is to attack the correct sprite and retreat if it's not the right enemy. Shouldn't take too long barring an awful run with the RNG.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
View attachment 24144
where should i go now? i'm kinda lost xD

Ignore or accept as you see fit. I don't remember that barrier being there after I've gone inside the building to defeat the two red Oni.

Axl321

Reputation score
Ignore or accept as you see fit. I don't remember that barrier being there after I've gone inside the building to defeat the two red Oni.
I did go back to talk with village chief becoz that how i cleared other quests but village chief didn't response correctly, i came back to that place in picture to check again and barrier was still there
that why i posted to ask becoz i thought there could be another hidden route quest somewhere in this big map
p/s: they are call tengu, not red oni