What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / poison] 巫女神さま (RJ247461)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
For whatever reason, your global file doesn't unlock the gallery even after i changed the extension...
Idk why it didn't work, went back and checked it and there seems to be no problem. Not sure if it helps, but add this config file in also. :/

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone remember what is the trigger for Secret #4? (GOR from secret mobs)
#5 is the lizard in the box (after the 2 red oni guarding the gate).

Tenma

Reputation score
What are you supposed to do after defeating the nine tails red? I've wandered up and down the mountain while the suns low.

Further testing the global save only contains the register for the other files. Meaning that the thumbnails as well as time listed for the files is the only things changed by the global save.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found it, secret mob #4 randomly appears with the brown monkey mobs in the ancient battleground maps.

Attachments

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
purchased, is kinda so-so, call it fair but has no 1-run all gallery open and forced ending. And doing newgame+ from zero is very waste of time for me.
Is veeeeery annoying getting lost on the map field as the game only can warp using town/dungeon shrine.. and only after clear dungeon.
item is very hard to get on early game, as lacking on hp/sp recovery as much in the game and combo it with getting loss on the map.
money only can get selling monster carcass with so-so drop rate.

cg-art is good, the cons is the miko's scream being very urusai with ''AAAaaa/kyaaaaaaaaaa''s tone during h-scene. Erotic factor on the lewd moans is still lacking. But oral sex has better moans.
finished, is kinda annoying to goes unlock gallery, soo i don't have much time to grind and try new game from the zero again. As the game doesn't have newgame+ system and has forced ending. Tried play messing around.

i found one secret mini-boss on last dungeon, on the part that have kappa/blue monkey, inside of house, on kitchen releasing smoke, well, i couldn't get loss cuz my armor is high, and monster lacks on dps... as forces you a battle, soo coundn't save b4.
24076 24077

waiting full gallery open shares...

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any varations of sex attacks from mobs based on clothing or lust stats? As far as I can tell each mob has one sex attack cg so I was wondering if they ever get new ones or if its going to be a see once and done kinda deal

taiyoukai99

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you go after defeating the red oni in the village with the kappa? I've gone to the second village and defeated the 2 red oni but have seemingly spoken to everyone and gone everywhere.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got ending 4 (AV actress)... looks like game just end after the 9 tail on all bad endings.
Anyone has the true end condition? And is there a NG+

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where do you go after defeating the red oni in the village with the kappa? I've gone to the second village and defeated the 2 red oni but have seemingly spoken to everyone and gone everywhere.
After you leave the abandoned village with the red oni, you should have a cutscene which teleport you back to the village. Go to the village head's house(lower left of village) and talk to him to proceed to night mode, then head to the shack next to the shrine to sleep. Next morning go back to the village head again to get the next "mission" to go west.

Last edited:

taiyoukai99

Lurker
Reputation score
After you leave the abandoned village with the red oni, you should have a cutscene which teleport you back to the village. Go to the village head's house(lower left of village) and talk to him to proceed to night mode, then head to the shack next to the shrine to sleep. Next morning go back to the village head again to get the next "mission" to go west.
Man, I figured that's where to go but it was blocked off despite accomplishing all that. Not sure what I did to open it up. Maybe I still had a line of dialogue from the elder. Either way, thanks.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Got ending 4 (AV actress)... looks like game just end after the 9 tail on all bad endings.
Anyone has the true end condition? And is there a NG+
Ending requirements:

Basically there are 3 event chains in the village, needs to be started on the first night:
1) (太郎) 3 brothers at the onsen/bath
2) (正男) Otaku at middle room of 2nd floor of public house, talk to him while at least semi-clothed and then go to bed
3) (田吾作) Warehouse guy at the warehouse left of village entrance
New events of each chain will happen the next night after you deal with the boss in the day time, assuming you finished the previous night's event of the chain. The start triggers are all over the village so you will have to search for them. Everything is on a tight schedule, meaning if you miss a event in the chain the next event in the chain won't happen, or becomes a different event if there is a branch.
The conditions of each ending is based on whether you finished the chains, and if you have lost to any enemies.

Bad ends
Finish the entire 3 brothers event chain to the end but not the warehouse guy's chain.
Lose at least once to enemy, and don't finish any of the village event chains.
Finish warehouse guy's chain but not the otaku's chain
Finish otaku's event chain

True End
Do not finish any of the village event chains and have not lost to any enemy.

Man, I figured that's where to go but it was blocked off despite accomplishing all that. Not sure what I did to open it up. Maybe I still had a line of dialogue from the elder. Either way, thanks.
Talking to the village head after taking down a boss at the end of each day proceeds the story to night mode, and then talking to him again the next day morning will unlock previously blocked areas.

Last edited:

Wewt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it seems like all the secret enemies are found in the super large section where you re-fight all the enemies and bosses. Every section with a different enemy will usually have one secret enemy. About half of the secret enemies are just random encounters. I'm not sure if the random encounters are only in specific areas or not.

Secret 1 - Treestumps - randomly encountered with first ghoul enemies.
Secret 2 - Spiders - in the forest with the yellow plants, one of the trees will have a spiderweb, interact with it.
Secret 3 - Smoke - with the blue apes, one of the houses will have a stove that has smoke.
Secret 4 - Dildo Machine? - randomly found with purple tentacle and red ape guys
Secret 5 - Giant Lizard - will be a noticeable chest located right in the middle of a ditch
Secret 6 - Cyclops Kids - Snake area, bottom lane all the way to the left
Secret 7 - Rock Wall - Area with the fire wheels will have a shiny thing to interact with. Can't miss it.
Secret 8 - Slime - Rare encounter in area with zombies
Secret 9 - Octopus - tentacle sticking out of a pool.

Anyone know if there's an area after the horse bosses? It seems to have a door that's walled off but I have no idea how to get past it since I'm already at the endgame.

Bob101Bob

Reputation score
So it seems like all the secret enemies are found in the super large section where you re-fight all the enemies and bosses. Every section with a different enemy will usually have one secret enemy. About half of the secret enemies are just random encounters. I'm not sure if the random encounters are only in specific areas or not.

Secret 2 - Spiders - in the forest with the yellow plants, one of the trees will have a spiderweb, interact with it.
Secret 3 - Smoke - with the blue apes, one of the houses will have a stove that has smoke.
Secret 4 - Dildo Machine? - randomly found with purple tentacle and red ape guys
Secret 5 - Giant Lizard - will be a noticeable chest located right in the middle of a ditch
Secret 7 - Rock Wall - Area with the fire wheels will have a shiny thing to interact with. Can't miss it.
Secret 8 - Slime - Rare encounter in area with zombies

Anyone know if there's an area after the horse bosses? It seems to have a door that's walled off but I have no idea how to get past it since I'm already at the endgame.
There is in the old senjohara place ,after you beat the game, but it just leads to a harder version of the final boss in a dead end, with no actual reward from what I saw so its not really worth it, however the dev might add new content eventually so who knows.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Secret 4 - Tsukumogami - randomly found with purple tentacle and red ape guys
Secret 8 - Water spirits - Rare encounter in area with zombies

There is in the old senjohara place ,after you beat the game, but it just leads to a harder version of the final boss in a dead end, with no actual reward from what I saw so its not really worth it, however the dev might add new content eventually so who knows.
Secret end 10-12

Prerequisites:

Version 1.0: Must complete the game with the true end. Visit the ancient battlefield (古戦場ヶ原) after defeating the final boss and watching the ending. Fight past the horse-head and cow-head demons.
Version 1.1 and later: Visit the ancient battlefield when the endgame is active (villagers 1 and 2 are active enemies outside the village). After defeating the cow and horse-head demons, the barrier that was blocking the path onwards is no longer present.

Secret 10: One of the bathrooms in a house located to the left of the initial area with houses. Move up to the bathtub-licker and engage in combat. By this point players should be maxed out on stats, so buy a few of the half-price Onigiri to save time.

Secret 11: In the area where the final shop is. The sparkly on the ground will initiate combat with the 11th secret enemy. Again, Onigiri will help. This enemy is tough because 1. He's weak to holy damage, which doesn't really help since the magic spell for single enemies doesn't get much of a damage boost and 2. Double-move and the occasional use of confusion. If the player is confused, lose control for 1-2 turns until the effect wears off.

Secret 12: Wait for a future update to be released around end-July to early August. Yes, seriously. Read the Ci-En blog post which confirms the artist in charge of the game is working on the 12th secret end. Not surprising, since the decision to put in 12 secret ends was literally made at the last minute thanks to the Ci-En subscriber poll. All those illustrations which look "off" are by guest illustrators who are supporting the game developer with their own contributions.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game has been released and would be moved to the H-games section except it still has a tentative OP. So it's being moved to the hentai section for locking. PM a mod when you have an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.