What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon de Ushi ] [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] DEVIL SEED / デビルシード RE200470 RJ200470

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

HRPG with in battle/combat rape with both male and female rape. No Game over rape or lose and continue styled rape either. There appears to be gradual slutification but I'm not sure how it's implemented exactly. The game is pretty grindy, and it has a lot of the old RPGs tropes like a ridiculous random encounter chance and reskinned enemies with just about every color in the rainbow. There are items to navigate quicker and remove random encounters so at least it's not a total pain. Art is subjective.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: デビルシード

Looks like it might have a decent amount of content. I've seen worse art before as well. Might be worth checking out.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried this and it seems right up my alley. But I don't understand japanese, so I am stuck on the first quest already.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried this and it seems right up my alley. But I don't understand japanese, so I am stuck on the first quest already.
Every quest seems to lead you to an area on the map. The arrow pointing down at the entrance to the building corresponds to the quest destination. It's a pretty gaijin friendly way to go about things, too bad you still have to wander aimlessly till you find the right building. After the first quest, do the radar looking thing quest to unlock the vendor item to repel random encounters temporarily.

You need to do the first quest to unlock some other two girls to join your party.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha, the title music. That's a refreshing change.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have a link to share? (if we don't have a problem requesting a link here ofc...)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's some pretty loli looking heroines. You can find it on the usual sites currently.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also I'm not far in and just using machine translation. What's the relationship of the two main characters? They a couple, or siblings or what?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's some pretty loli looking heroines. You can find it on the usual sites currently.
Is that "loli" loli or "more than 5% of total body fat is found outside of the breasts" loli?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to cancel a quest? I may have picked a harder quest than I am ready for and the grind would take forever.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also I'm not far in and just using machine translation. What's the relationship of the two main characters? They a couple, or siblings or what?
Im using machine translate myself...
So far the gist of story i find is...
The MC just become a warrior, followed by witch which basicaly the girl.
The MC older sister (warrior) went out and disappear so the MC is looking for her

As for the game grindy, well yes if you want to collect all those skill

Its the same maker with orc strike, so you can tell how grindy it is if you want to aim perfection... other than that if its too much work just keep going trough mission and finish it with 2handed swd or katana.
(some enemy do weak spell)

Each char said to be specialty:
Rea - Power type (1st girl)
Alice - agilty type (yelow hair girl)
Mira - magic type (red hair girl)

But you dont actualy need to follow this as im doing just fine making them all atk type...

For loli case, so far all the 3 girl is not loli... there 1 small breast though and just like ur typical JP game story she got complex of having it small

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im using machine translate myself...
So far the gist of story i find is...
The MC just become a warrior, followed by witch which basicaly the girl.
The MC older sister (warrior) went out and disappear so the MC is looking for her

As for the game grindy, well yes if you want to collect all those skill

Its the same maker with orc strike, so you can tell how grindy it is if you want to aim perfection... other than that if its too much work just keep going trough mission and finish it with 2handed swd or katana.
(some enemy do weak spell)

Each char said to be specialty:
Rea - Power type (1st girl)
Alice - agilty type (yelow hair girl)
Mira - magic type (red hair girl)

But you dont actualy need to follow this as im doing just fine making them all atk type...

For loli case, so far all the 3 girl is not loli... there 1 small breast though and just like ur typical JP game story she got complex of having it small
I went and talked to the girl with the black top and red skirt at night, and she said "I'll be an adult soon so I can go out at night."

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can you buy magic skills at? I'm at a boss some ways through the game that just reflects everything I throw at her. I figure I need some spells but I've never found where you buy them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can you buy magic skills at? I'm at a boss some ways through the game that just reflects everything I throw at her. I figure I need some spells but I've never found where you buy them.
To get skill other than weapon skill (bought).
You need to seduce the demon and let them rape you with that hearth mark looking skill, if sucess keep waiting until the enemy ejaculate (random, but later there trainer to make it only wait 1 turn for 5k >.>)
then go to the quest office and top left door to turn whatever the demon sperm inside the girl into the skill (only can stock 1 sperm, so if 2 demon rape her the old 1 get replaced)
The MC also can seduce the female demon to get the seed and H the girl at night to xfer that skill to girl

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well if that's how you get magic, I was wondering if there was any real downside to collecting seed all day. I guess that's where the slutification comes in.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well if that's how you get magic, I was wondering if there was any real downside to collecting seed all day. I guess that's where the slutification comes in.
The only thing that matter is that the girl can only hold one seed at a time, so if you want to get all the skill you'll have to go back to town after each time they get a seed.

As for lewdness, at least there seems to be no change to it from monster sex that I've seen (maybe because mine were at low lewdness value)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know what though? The Nekomata having both cat ears on top of the head and elf ears on the sides is... kinda lazy on the designers part there. What is the name of that skill you get from her?

Still Which would you rather your girl get the "heal" spell from,
the goblin ゴブリン (looks like a kobold to me) or the pixie ピクシー (man with insect wings)?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you learn magic with the male character? And what do all the option do when you go to have sex with your companions?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you learn magic with the male character? And what do all the option do when you go to have sex with your companions?
male character cant use magic
if up lechery only, better maybe 多量 > YES > みっちり > 昇天パイブで > 激しく > 膣内, up trust no idea for what..., up lechery only better, when 30 can nude and prostitution (but after pay 5k to ninja for sex training cant nude)